Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 [779] 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1034 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 11:09:46 PM

Sri Lanka finally ended up winning one match, but I feel it's too late for them at this point frankly speaking.
The way Netherlands batted and bowled today against Sri Lanka how much would you rate Netherlands at 10? I am happy with the way Netherlands performed today and I will give them 10 out of ten even though they lost against Sri Lanka.  

After Pakistan Sri Lanka this is the only match I have seen in the World Cup where the opposition has won with difficulty. Sri Lanka had to struggle a lot to win this match against Netherlands. Sri Lanka secured victory by five wickets with perhaps ten balls to spare. When West Indies were eliminated from the World Cup tournament, we wondered how a team like West Indies could not qualify for the World Cup and how the Netherlands qualified for the World Cup. Having seen their performance in this tournament, I have no doubts about their performance. Netherlands is definitely a good quality team.
SriLanka won the match today and this is the first match won by Sri Lanka in this ODI World Cup. The best player in this match is Sadeera Samarawickrama from Sri Lanka, he performs very well in today’s match. He is too near to a century but the scores were chased so he can’t be made their century, which was not good for him at least. Anyway, we need to be happy that we found, at least Sadeera Samarawickrama complete half century.

Let’s talk about the bowlers of the Netherlands so Bas de Leede has a good record in the previous matches but in this match, he just did 3 overs and he got too many scores and the captain of the Netherlands team didn’t give him any further overs.

After losing three matches in a row, Sri Lanka managed to win one match. The performance of Sri Lankan batsmen in this World Cup is quite good. The team was able to collect 344 runs against Pakistan and 326 runs against South Africa. But they lost every match due to the poor performance of the bowlers. Sri Lankan bowlers did well against the inexperienced batsmen of the Netherlands in today's match. But we don't know if they can maintain this consistency. Sri Lanka will play against England in the next match. I think the team will lose badly against England.

Not to say that the Netherlands bowlers have done too badly. If the target was like 300, maybe they could have won the match. The pitch helped the batsmen a lot. A score of 262 was not enough to win on this pitch.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 11:26:21 PM

Sri Lanka finally ended up winning one match, but I feel it's too late for them at this point frankly speaking.
The way Netherlands batted and bowled today against Sri Lanka how much would you rate Netherlands at 10? I am happy with the way Netherlands performed today and I will give them 10 out of ten even though they lost against Sri Lanka.  

After Pakistan Sri Lanka this is the only match I have seen in the World Cup where the opposition has won with difficulty. Sri Lanka had to struggle a lot to win this match against Netherlands. Sri Lanka secured victory by five wickets with perhaps ten balls to spare. When West Indies were eliminated from the World Cup tournament, we wondered how a team like West Indies could not qualify for the World Cup and how the Netherlands qualified for the World Cup. Having seen their performance in this tournament, I have no doubts about their performance. Netherlands is definitely a good quality team.

SriLanka won the match today and this is the first match won by Sri Lanka in this ODI World Cup. The best player in this match is Sadeera Samarawickrama from Sri Lanka, he performs very well in today’s match. He is too near to a century but the scores were chased so he can’t be made their century, which was not good for him at least. Anyway, we need to be happy that we found, at least Sadeera Samarawickrama complete half century.

Let’s talk about the bowlers of the Netherlands so Bas de Leede has a good record in the previous matches but in this match, he just did 3 overs and he got too many scores and the captain of the Netherlands team didn’t give him any further overs.
Other than its match against Australia it played really well, but the Sri Lanka team weren't able to make those as win. Finally against Netherlands they've recorded their first win. Even in this match there is struggle. Netherlands is really good with good set of batsmen till the last player. The team had lost 6 wickets within 100 runs and they managed to score 262 runs is really big.

The bowling strategy tried by the Netherlands captain didn't worked. Bas de Leede had got an economy around 10 rpo. Maybe for that reason he couldn't have given the bowling. Just two more wickets could've changed the match scenario

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 11:35:51 PM

Other than its match against Australia it played really well, but the Sri Lanka team weren't able to make those as win. Finally against Netherlands they've recorded their first win. Even in this match there is struggle. Netherlands is really good with good set of batsmen till the last player. The team had lost 6 wickets within 100 runs and they managed to score 262 runs is really big.
The bowling strategy tried by the Netherlands captain didn't worked. Bas de Leede had got an economy around 10 rpo. Maybe for that reason he couldn't have given the bowling. Just two more wickets could've changed the match scenario

I am not surprised by the performance of the Netherlands. Their top order is very weak. But their middle order and lower order are strong. We saw the performance of the Netherlands batsmen against South Africa. Perhaps they lost 5 batsmen for just 82 runs. However, the team was able to set a target of 246 runs in 43 overs. And then they were able to defeat a big team like South Africa due to the controlled performance of the bowlers. They managed to give a descent target in today's match as well. The bowlers have done well enough. But the Sri Lankan batsmen batted responsibly. I'd say the Netherlands did well enough in this match if they lost. But the batsmen had a chance to perform better.

Bd officer

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 12:12:07 AM

OMG,,, I am really surprised by the performance of South Africa today. I couldn't have imagined that a strong team like England would lose to South Africa by a huge margin of 229 runs. England is currently having the worst performance in ICC World Cup 2023 and their batting and bowling performance is very poor. For which they were all out in 22 overs in today's match by collecting 170 runs, where South Africa had given a target of 400 runs. Basically the current South Africa team is in the best form we have seen them perform well in every match. Moreover, South Africa has been placed in a good position in the points table. I had predicted today that South Africa might not make the match against England, but everything turned negative. South Africa batsmen batted brilliantly and put up a huge score, putting England under pressure and losing by a huge margin. No one expected this 2019 World Cup winning England team to perform so badly in 2023, but I hope they can improve their performance in the next match in England.
400 runs target is very difficult for any team to win which is unbelievable. England batting with a target of so many runs will definitely lose, but I never imagined that a strong team like England would lose by such a margin. The first powerplay fell 4 wickets, putting England under a lot of pressure. England finally managed to bat till 22 overs and were bowled out for 170 runs. South Africa is surprising everyone with a big score. We have been impressed with both South Africa's batting and bowling. Won by 229 runs by a huge margin. I think South Africa can play the semi-final very easily this time.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 12:17:20 AM

OMG,,, I am really surprised by the performance of South Africa today. I couldn't have imagined that a strong team like England would lose to South Africa by a huge margin of 229 runs. England is currently having the worst performance in ICC World Cup 2023 and their batting and bowling performance is very poor. For which they were all out in 22 overs in today's match by collecting 170 runs, where South Africa had given a target of 400 runs. Basically the current South Africa team is in the best form we have seen them perform well in every match. Moreover, South Africa has been placed in a good position in the points table. I had predicted today that South Africa might not make the match against England, but everything turned negative. South Africa batsmen batted brilliantly and put up a huge score, putting England under pressure and losing by a huge margin. No one expected this 2019 World Cup winning England team to perform so badly in 2023, but I hope they can improve their performance in the next match in England.
400 runs target is very difficult for any team to win which is unbelievable. England batting with a target of so many runs will definitely lose, but I never imagined that a strong team like England would lose by such a margin. The first powerplay fell 4 wickets, putting England under a lot of pressure. England finally managed to bat till 22 overs and were bowled out for 170 runs. South Africa is surprising everyone with a big score. We have been impressed with both South Africa's batting and bowling. Won by 229 runs by a huge margin. I think South Africa can play the semi-final very easily this time.

Had the target been between 340-350 I would have thought England had a chance to win. A target of 400 runs is almost impossible to win. I don't think this is possible unless a miracle happens. England batted against a big target of 400 runs. England's players were under a lot of pressure from the beginning of the innings. And I think England's batting disaster is due to being under too much pressure. I thought even if the England team lost they would still be able to score more than 300. But England's innings stopped at just 170 runs. England were defeated by 229 runs. This is probably the biggest margin of defeat in World Cup history.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LDL

Activity: 602
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 12:27:21 AM

Had the target been between 340-350 I would have thought England had a chance to win. A target of 400 runs is almost impossible to win. I don't think this is possible unless a miracle happens. England batted against a big target of 400 runs. England's players were under a lot of pressure from the beginning of the innings. And I think England's batting disaster is due to being under too much pressure. I thought even if the England team lost they would still be able to score more than 300. But England's innings stopped at just 170 runs. England were defeated by 229 runs. This is probably the biggest margin of defeat in World Cup history.
229 Runs!!!
Such a huge margin would have been fine for any other team but England fans will never accept the huge margin of 229 runs for former champions England. The pitch on which South Africa batted to give a target of 400 runs while on the same pitch England lost 7 wickets for 84 runs. In the end, if Mark wood 43 and G Atkinson 35 runs, then England could not take 170 runs. Then the remaining seven England batsmen failed in a way that England fans will never accept. In the position England are in now, all their chances in this World Cup are almost gone. To qualify, one must win every last match, which is impossible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 01:21:03 AM

229 Runs!!!
Such a huge margin would have been fine for any other team but England fans will never accept the huge margin of 229 runs for former champions England. The pitch on which South Africa batted to give a target of 400 runs while on the same pitch England lost 7 wickets for 84 runs. In the end, if Mark wood 43 and G Atkinson 35 runs, then England could not take 170 runs. Then the remaining seven England batsmen failed in a way that England fans will never accept. In the position England are in now, all their chances in this World Cup are almost gone. To qualify, one must win every last match, which is impossible.
What England did against South Africa was pathetic and ridiculous. Former World Cup winners England who won the World Cup in 2019 by defeating New Zealand came to India with one of the strongest squads but back-to-back defeats ended their World Cup dreams.  Maybe yesterday against South Africa they came out with three changes or four changes but they didn't help. It was a humiliating defeat for England against South Africa. The faces of the players as they made their way to the pavilion one by one were unreadable, the reactions on their faces seemed to indicate that they were very depressed about the match.  

Many may say if South Africa can score 400 runs then why England can't. Batting with a target of 400 runs in the second innings is not easy at all. You have to try to get runs regardless of the good ball or the bad ball and that's what England have done which has resulted in them losing wickets so quickly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 01:23:23 AM

229 Runs!!!

Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai is not very batting friendly. The first innings average of this pitch is 239 runs. The South African batsmen played brilliantly. Their performance especially in the last 10 overs was impressive.
The New Zealand team won by chasing maximum runs on this pitch. New Zealand won by batting against a target of 285 runs given by India. South Africa has the highest collection of this pitch. They scored 438 runs against India and South Africa won the match by 214 runs. From these statistics it is easy to understand that batting in the second innings is very difficult on this pitch. So when South Africa set a target of 400 runs, I was sure that South Africa would win by a big margin today. But I don't imagine it will win by a huge margin of 229 runs. My prediction was that South Africa will win by 100-150.

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 03:44:27 AM

229 Runs!!!
What England did against South Africa was pathetic and ridiculous. Former World Cup winners England who won the World Cup in 2019 by defeating New Zealand came to India with one of the strongest squads but back-to-back defeats ended their World Cup dreams.  Maybe yesterday against South Africa they came out with three changes or four changes but they didn't help. It was a humiliating defeat for England against South Africa. The faces of the players as they made their way to the pavilion one by one were unreadable, the reactions on their faces seemed to indicate that they were very depressed about the match.  

Many may say if South Africa can score 400 runs then why England can't. Batting with a target of 400 runs in the second innings is not easy at all. You have to try to get runs regardless of the good ball or the bad ball and that's what England have done which has resulted in them losing wickets so quickly.

The result of the match of England vs South Africa was not good for England, because they were all out with 170 scores and they lost the match with a very bad run rate, and now England's team again come on bottom in the point table.

De Cock lost his wicket early and England make happy but the other opener Reeza Hendricks hit too many scores and Ben Stoke also don’t perform well in this match. He is playing after injury but they forgive their form. I hope that Ben Stokes will perform in future matches. The England team didn’t play well after winning the World Cup of 2022.
Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 04:24:13 AM

The result of the match of England vs South Africa was not good for England, because they were all out with 170 scores and they lost the match with a very bad run rate, and now England's team again come on bottom in the point table.

De Cock lost his wicket early and England make happy but the other opener Reeza Hendricks hit too many scores and Ben Stoke also don’t perform well in this match. He is playing after injury but they forgive their form. I hope that Ben Stokes will perform in future matches. The England team didn’t play well after winning the World Cup of 2022.
In the World Cup, a total of 10 teams have qualified to play in the main stage, where each team will play one match against each team, so a team will get a chance to play a total of nine matches, and the four teams with the highest points at the end of nine matches will play in the semi-finals. England have played 4 out of 9 matches out of which they have lost three matches badly so their run rate is in a very bad state. India and New Zealand are far ahead of the other teams in the fight for the semi-final.If we consider them as semi-finalists, South Africa and Australia may come to the fore as the other teams are not doing well even though Australia beat Pakistan by a huge margin in the last match. England need to win a minimum of four out of the last five matches to qualify for the semi-finals, which is tough for them as they have tough opponents left.
noormcs5

Activity: 2646
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 04:43:43 AM

There will be a challenging cricket match between India and New Zealand as both the teams are at the top of the table New Zealand won their 4 out of 4 matches in this world cup and also India has won their 4 matches and had already played 4. But due to a high run rate New Zealand is in 1st position of the points table while India is in 2nd position.

Both have a strong batting lineup and they have also some best bowlers, but comparing these two New Zealand has better bowlers than India as they have Trent Boult as their opening pacer who bowls well during the powerplay overs. As India has Jasprit Bumrah who also bowls well. Comparing them head to head in One Day International games they played 62 ODI Matches with India has got victory in 22 matches and New Zealand has got victory in 13 matches while the remaining 27 matches they played were drawn. Looking at this India will be the favorite for tomorrow's match.

To be honest it is not easy to decide who will win this important match between the two top teams. Both teams have some special players who on a day can win the match single handedly. It's just that batsmen and bowlers will show a better play on a given day.

I just wanted to see if the bookies still favour the Indian team too for today's match and yes, they are supporting India to win.  Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
HelliumZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 05:50:14 AM

There will be a challenging cricket match between India and New Zealand as both the teams are at the top of the table New Zealand won their 4 out of 4 matches in this world cup and also India has won their 4 matches and had already played 4. But due to a high run rate New Zealand is in 1st position of the points table while India is in 2nd position.

Both have a strong batting lineup and they have also some best bowlers, but comparing these two New Zealand has better bowlers than India as they have Trent Boult as their opening pacer who bowls well during the powerplay overs. As India has Jasprit Bumrah who also bowls well. Comparing them head to head in One Day International games they played 62 ODI Matches with India has got victory in 22 matches and New Zealand has got victory in 13 matches while the remaining 27 matches they played were drawn. Looking at this India will be the favorite for tomorrow's match.

To be honest it is not easy to decide who will win this important match between the two top teams. Both teams have some special players who on a day can win the match single handedly. It's just that batsmen and bowlers will show a better play on a given day.

I just wanted to see if the bookies still favour the Indian team too for today's match and yes, they are supporting India to win.  Smiley

It is not possible to make any predictions about New Zealand and India in this World Cup because India and New Zealand have not lost any match so far. However, India have played a total of four matches opting to bat in each match where their top batsmen have finished the game unbeaten. India defeated Australia by 6 wickets, Afghanistan by 8 wickets, Pakistan and Bangladesh by 7 wickets. If you can bat in the second innings in today's match, what are the chances of winning against New Zealand?

MusaPk

Activity: 658
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 06:05:34 AM

After this loss, England journey in WC 2023 is almost over. On points table England are at number 9th spot with just one win in 4 of there matches. England have only won a game against Bangladesh while they have lost to comparatively weak team aka Afghanistan.
Credit to Mark Wood and Gus Atkinson for scoring runs towards the end of yesterday game that saved England from a humiliating defeat..

noormcs5

Activity: 2646
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 07:31:43 AM

It is not possible to make any predictions about New Zealand and India in this World Cup because India and New Zealand have not lost any match so far. However, India have played a total of four matches opting to bat in each match where their top batsmen have finished the game unbeaten. India defeated Australia by 6 wickets, Afghanistan by 8 wickets, Pakistan and Bangladesh by 7 wickets. If you can bat in the second innings in today's match, what are the chances of winning against New Zealand?

In that case, you can wait and bet after the toss. If toss has an advantage in the game, the gambling sites will give you different odds of the teams after the toss.

Also in such close matches like India and New Zealand where it is difficult to pick one team, it is better not to bet at the start of the match. Let the match begin and then when you see one team having an edge over the other team, you can bet on that team. You may not get good odds at that moment, but still, you will have more probabilities & chances of winning the bet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 07:34:36 AM

Can we see a nail-biter? I think today is the day. Both teams are in red-hot form and unbeaten in this World Cup. India is the favourite to win the match, but NZ has always surprised them at crucial moments in the past. Can they do it in today's match is yet to be seen. Opening bowling spells from both sides will be of particular importance because of the swing. Boult's inswing vs Sharma's new approach to deal with it will be an interesting contest.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 07:44:38 AM

No matter what, these guys always overhype India, despite knowing the fact that India won its last ODI WC against New Zealand way back in 2003, 2 good decades India failed to beat kiwis but still bookies running them as favorites.

IMO it's 49-51 in favor of NZ because they have a physiological advantage over India and an equally strong team.  

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 10:08:07 AM

Can we see a nail-biter? I think today is the day. Both teams are in red-hot form and unbeaten in this World Cup. India is the favourite to win the match, but NZ has always surprised them at crucial moments in the past. Can they do it in today's match is yet to be seen. Opening bowling spells from both sides will be of particular importance because of the swing. Boult's inswing vs Sharma's new approach to deal with it will be an interesting contest.

New Zealand has 2 gone on 74 hours in 18 overs with a run rate of 4.11 which is low at this point. Rachin Ravindra and Daryl Mitchell are at the crease now with having some runs on the board as their openers today didn't provide a good start to Team New Zealand. We have seen some good cricket from New Zealand as in their all previous matches they have won but today we want to see some extra pace from their bowlers. Both sides are amazing but we should wait for a better time to put these on the right way.

Things are going well for India till now and they are going well as Mohammad Siraj and Mohammad Shami took one wicket each without considering too many runs. Kuldeep Yadav gave too many runs, he gave 29 runs in just 2.1 overs with an economy of 12.00. Although both the teams are confident to play some best shots.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MusaPk

Activity: 658
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 10:46:54 AM

New Zealand were 19/1 after 9 overs and right now they are 145/2 in 30 overs. This is good improvement, they are now going with almost 5 RPO. The 128 runs partnership between Rachin Ravindra and Daryl Mitchell has brought back NZ into the game.
Can someone tell whats the average first innings total at Dharamsala? I think NZ are going quite good as they are not giving away there wickets to Indian bowlers.

Publictalk792

Activity: 308
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 10:48:20 AM

Absolutely, today's match is shaping up to be a real thriller! Both India and New Zealand have shown exceptional form in this World Cup, making it difficult to predict the outcome. While India may be the favourite on paper, New Zealand's knack for pulling off surprises in crucial moments cannot be overlooked. I agree, the opening bowling spells will be crucial, especially considering the swing. The face-off between Boult's inswing and Sharma's new approach is definitely one to watch out for. Let's hope for a fantastic game of cricket!

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 11:30:22 AM

Jesus! Dharamsala cricket stadium is easily one of the best looking stadiums in the world thanks to its amazing views which you cannot find in metropolitan cities. I keep forgetting about the match and just stare at those mountains now and then.

IMO it's 49-51 in favor of NZ because they have a physiological advantage over India and an equally strong team. 
I feel it's 60:40 in favor of India though since this is an Indian pitch and New Zealand don't look like they will be posting a very competitive total.

Pages: « 1 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 [779] 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1034 »
  Print  

Jump to: