Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:59:47 PM

Buy Cheap Greececoins! https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GRCE
Price is rising and new listings are looking healthy, great time to buy!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newdev12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:01:26 PM

Gliss is considering to add Greececoin to coinmarketcap. I am contact with Mintpal (jay) trying hard to get this listed, so far looking good.

That is good to know, as the dev said with greececoin on coinmarketcap it will have alot more interest with alot more eyes looking at it, i look at coinmarketcap at least 5 times a day and having greececoin on there will also grab the attention of other traders.
iZeus

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:19:39 PM

Devs of Greececoin havent dumped even with the dramatic down fall in price.. this is a very good sign to see, due to the fact that the developer is willing to go down with the ship if it doesnt make it.. it shows dedication and determination. He's like the captain of Titanic, if the ship sinks he's going down with it. This is why i trust investing into this coin, and many others are starting to notice this thats why the price is starting to rise steadily and more interest such as exchanges, pools, faucets are contacting the developer to get involved.

The coin is down, but its not out! I can see this coin working well, Auroacoin managed to due a very good airdrop so far, so Greececoin can follow their footsteps but make it better! Lets go Greececoin! Ignore the haters and lets keep pushing forward!
minethemall

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:25:22 PM

Gliss is considering to add Greececoin to coinmarketcap. I am contact with Mintpal (jay) trying hard to get this listed, so far looking good.

That is good to know, as the dev said with greececoin on coinmarketcap it will have alot more interest with alot more eyes looking at it, i look at coinmarketcap at least 5 times a day and having greececoin on there will also grab the attention of other traders.

Im in greececoin for the long haul and the big reward, alot of alts have gone down in value, greececoin is rising again and i would expect it to continue, it wont take a lot of btc to send this price rocketing  Grin
iZeus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:32:32 PM

Im in greececoin for the long haul and the big reward, alot of alts have gone down in value, greececoin is rising again and i would expect it to continue, it wont take a lot of btc to send this price rocketing  Grin

It's great to see im not the only one! Those who are positive and want this coin to go far are the ones i want to see posting from now on.. Fed up with reading false accusations and bullshit excuses on why you shouldnt invest into this coin. They've had there 10pages+ of glory of just non-stop hate now if you havent warned off people by now then.. well you're doing something wrong or there interested in the coin which you cannot kick off.

You cannot force people to not invest into a coin, im happy with this project and i want this to go far so im happy to support and invest where needed.  

Those who are also with this project will invest their money and time into making it work.. Its up to us what we do so you cant stop us from doing this.

Any more flaming i'll simply report your posts.. cant be arsed reading nonsense any longer. Lets think positive and work as a team.. positive ideas is the road to recovery.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:50:16 PM

when you look at the charts it does look like were beginning a new upward trend, lets see greececoin rise in value as fast as it lost value.

i cant wait to see it listed on coinmarketcap
stsonic

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:27:18 PM

What are you guys going on about, the coin has been on a steady dump since launch. You had crypto viewer the guy who was paid to promote the coin telling everyone to buy cheap at 0.004 lol.
pianowarrior

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:32:20 AM

What price increase?  Is it on a new exchange?
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:47:55 AM

lolllllllllll just the shills praying for new fish to bite.

Aurora is at an all time high of under 5 dollars now.  And that's the pioneer of all national coin models.

The whole national coin scam is over.  Only the devs with their dumped premines will profit from here on out.

Good luck sheeple, and I hope you stocked up on plenty of kleenex tissues.
t-minus

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:57:22 AM

Aurora is at an all time high of under 5 dollars now.  And that's the pioneer of all national coin models.

The whole national coin scam is over.  Only the devs with their dumped premines will profit from here on out.

Aurora hit 14-15 so im not sure what ur talking about lol.
zrunfeng

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:00:54 AM

Wow a retweet from max keiser, go greececoin I can't wait
flipstyle

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:01:17 AM

What price increase?  Is it on a new exchange?

Aurora is at an all time high of under 5 dollars now.  And that's the pioneer of all national coin models.

The whole national coin scam is over.  Only the devs with their dumped premines will profit from here on out.

Aurora hit 100 dollars.  And steadily and rapidly decreased down to 1/10th its value, and never looked back.  So what's your point?

Are you inferring that greececoin (which is just another clone bringing nothing new to the table) will somehow rise to the same levels as Aurora
after investors have seen how this fiasco has played out with every other national coin?

You're essentially saying that a person would willingly board a cruiseship sailing through the polar icecaps after already watching the Titanic on dvd 5 times.

The only thing left in these national coins now are nothing but bagholders screaming HOLD and praying nightly for some pump group to bail them out of the inevitable.  You may be able to profit a bit by spending hours each day hedge trading, but that's about the best you're gonna get with these scams, as they've been
whored to death.

But you're too blind to see that the only real winners in these national scams are the devs holding the premine.
t-minus

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:04:59 AM

Aurora is at an all time high of under 5 dollars now.  And that's the pioneer of all national coin models.

The whole national coin scam is over.  Only the devs with their dumped premines will profit from here on out.

Aurora hit 100 dollars.  And steadily and rapidly decreased down to 1/10th its value, and never looked back.  So what's your point?

Are you inferring that greececoin (which is just another clone bringing nothing new to the table) will somehow rise to the same levels as Aurora
after investors have seen how this fiasco has played out with every other national coin?

You're essentially saying that a person would willingly board a cruiseship sailing through the polar icecaps after already watching the Titanic on dvd 5 times.

The only thing left in these national coins now are nothing but bagholders screaming HOLD and praying nightly for some pump group to bail them out of the inevitable.  You may be able to profit a bit by spending hours each day hedge trading, but that's about the best you're gonna get with these scams, as they've been
whored to death.

But you're too blind to see that the only real winners in these national scams are the devs holding the premine.

then your original statement was false. "all time high" is just that.... I was just telling you I saw it around 14-15 which was 2X greater than your statement. Thats all, just a correction, calm yourself kid.
flipstyle

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:06:59 AM

whored to death.

then your original statement was false. "all time high" is just that.... I was just telling you I saw it around 14-15 which was 2X greater than your statement. Thats all, just a correction, calm yourself kid.

Apparently your sarcasm meter needs some calibration.  The 'all time high of under 5 dollars' was an obvious jab at a dead horse.  We all know aurora went to the sky overnight and fell hard to the earth only a few days later. 

But then again, that's usually what scams are.  Just huge market bubbles.
pedemaann

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:10:53 AM

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PROP 0.5% Fee only
hot!

Server:stratum+tcp://eugrce.xpoolcoin.com:3333

Vardiff
 Anti DDoS/flood initiated zombie workers
Auto ban IPs that are flooding with invalid shares

Email support : support@xpoolcoin.com

greece pool http://greece.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE
titanium pool http://titanium.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE

Forum:http://forum.xpoolcoin.com
Twitter :https://twitter.com/xpoolcoin
Email :support@xpoolcoin.com
t-minus

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:16:31 AM

whored to death.

Apparently your sarcasm meter needs some calibration.  The 'all time high of under 5 dollars' was an obvious jab at a dead horse.  We all know aurora went to the sky overnight and fell hard to the earth only a few days later. 

But then again, that's usually what scams are.  Just huge market bubbles.

I would say your partly right. I do believe some coins fail because people dont do research and believe every person they see who screams "sell!" After all, these coins are only as good as the amount of user who use and believe in them.
flipstyle

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

whored to death.

Apparently your sarcasm meter needs some calibration.  The 'all time high of under 5 dollars' was an obvious jab at a dead horse.  We all know aurora went to the sky overnight and fell hard to the earth only a few days later.  

But then again, that's usually what scams are.  Just huge market bubbles.

I would say your partly right. I do believe some coins fail because people dont do research and believe every person they see who screams "sell!" After all, these coins are only as good as the amount of user who use and believe in them.

Exactly.  The problem with national coins now is that everyone else is just trying to ride the coattails of aurora.  Which will never happen, because aurora was the first of its kind, so it created the initial hype.  Aurora was essentially the 'bitcoin' of national currencies.  Now the market is simply oversaturated with these 'national coins' and devs not even from the country trying to turn a quick buck.

Heck, I can guarantee you coinmarketcap will stop listing them soon too.  Because the entire premise of their huge premines being factored in to the market price is laughable.  I mean can you imagine if coinmarketcap allowed every single one of these national coins on their list?  The 80 percent of the list would be comprised of national coins, knocking off actual legitimate coins with real innovation and usage.  It's just getting to the point where it's borderline ridiculous now.
t-minus

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:24:53 AM

whored to death.

Apparently your sarcasm meter needs some calibration.  The 'all time high of under 5 dollars' was an obvious jab at a dead horse.  We all know aurora went to the sky overnight and fell hard to the earth only a few days later.  

Exactly.  The problem with national coins now is that everyone else is just trying to ride the coattails of aurora.  Which will never happen, because aurora was the first of its kind, so it created the initial hype.  Aurora was essentially the 'bitcoin' of national currencies.  Now the market is simply oversaturated with these 'national coins' and devs not even from the country trying to turn a quick buck.

Heck, I can guarantee you coinmarketcap will stop listing them soon too.  Because the entire premise of their huge premines being factored in to the market price is laughable.  I mean can you imagine if coinmarketcap allowed every single one of these national coins on their list?  The 80 percent of the list would be comprised of national coins, knocking off actual legitimate coins with real innovation and usage.  It's just getting to the point where it's borderline ridiculous now.

I hear you. although, if 50% of these coins actually landed in the hands of a particular countries citizens, I would think that would only boost the value. Especially if the citizens actually endorsed them. But in the end, before I invest any substantial amount I want to see a new coin from the ground up completely custom.
flipstyle

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:29:20 AM

whored to death.

I hear you. although, if 50% of these coins actually landed in the hands of a particular countries citizens, I would think that would only boost the value. Especially if the citizens actually endorsed them. But in the end, before I invest any substantial amount I want to see a new coin from the ground up completely custom.

The fundamental 'wishful thinking' of the coins are actually quite good.  I mean, we'd all love to be free from the constraints of fiat currency.  However, it's simply beyond unrealistic to think that an entire country and its businesses would adopt something like this.  It's just not reality. 

Unless you are a huge corporate vehicle with a huge national funding campaign along the lines of a presidential campaign (meaning tv ads, news interviews, local rallys, etc etc)....there is absolutely ZERO chance any of these national coins can be legit.

Most everyone in a city would laugh at the prospect of downloading a 'virtual currency' from an anonymous source while having to jump through a million hurdles just to be able to use it in real life. 

Then again, most people in these threads don't like to face reality.  It's mostly all about the buy and flip on these forums.
t-minus

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:32:15 AM

whored to death.

Exactly.  The problem with national coins now is that everyone else is just trying to ride the coattails of aurora.  Which will never happen, because aurora was the first of its kind, so it created the initial hype.  Aurora was essentially the 'bitcoin' of national currencies.  Now the market is simply oversaturated with these 'national coins' and devs not even from the country trying to turn a quick buck.

The fundamental 'wishful thinking' of the coins are actually quite good.  I mean, we'd all love to be free from the constraints of fiat currency.  However, it's simply beyond unrealistic to think that an entire country and its businesses would adopt something like this.  It's just not reality.  

Unless you are a huge corporate vehicle with a huge national funding campaign along the lines of a presidential campaign (meaning tv ads, news interviews, local rallys, etc etc)....there is absolutely ZERO chance any of these national coins can be legit.

Most everyone in a city would laugh at the prospect of downloading a 'virtual currency' from an anonymous source while having to jump through a million hurdles just to be able to use it in real life.  

Then again, most people in these threads don't like to face reality.  It's mostly all about the buy and flip on these forums.

I wouldnt say thats entirely true. Dont be too shocked when the US dollar go's digital

edit: I have heard some even argue that bitcoin was created by the US gov. as a test. To be honest now that they found Satoshi and how strange he is acting about it, not to mention I think he worked for the gov on some other shit before, I would say its not that crazy of a conspiracy.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: