Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

Im holding, i believe greececoin will pass auroracoin in value, and plus i think greececoin got better potential

You wuld be beter off holding your butt cheeks together so you dont fucked by this coin anymore.

I cant even find it on CraptoRush anymore. I been looking all over for it.

you're certainly blind....or only idiot. https://twitter.com/TheCryptoRush/status/448561201258459136

Ahh I find it now. Only 20 buy order as low as 1. Biggest order is only .1 BTC. Maybe two hundred euro total market.

I am trying to help you save money. Dump this as fast as you can. It is the only sane move you can make.

On bittrex there is more than 50 BTC bought/sold in the last few days....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoreview

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:42:10 PM

Im holding, i believe greececoin will pass auroracoin in value, and plus i think greececoin got better potential

You wuld be beter off holding your butt cheeks together so you dont fucked by this coin anymore.

you're certainly blind....or only idiot. https://twitter.com/TheCryptoRush/status/448561201258459136

Ahh I find it now. Only 20 buy order as low as 1. Biggest order is only .1 BTC. Maybe two hundred euro total market.

I am trying to help you save money. Dump this as fast as you can. It is the only sane move you can make.

Honestly, we do not care what peasants like you say.. its clearly going to the opposite direction of where you want this coin to go so just give up telling people to sell. Its up to them what they want to do with their bitcoins, if they want to make money then they invest to a coin which is undervalued and has high potential which is Greececoin. Stop trying to scare investors with your lack of knowledge young fella.  
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:46:53 PM

Honestly, we do not care what peasants like you say.. its clearly going to the opposite direction of where you want this coin to go so just give up telling people to sell. Its up to them what they want to do with their bitcoins, if they want to make money then they invest to a coin which is undervalued and has high potential which is Greececoin. Stop trying to scare investors with your lack of knowledge young fella.  

You do not know honesty. I checked and its barely 4 BTC in last 24 hours. Down 92% already in volume.

There are almost no orders. Nobody wants to buy GRCE because they dont want to give away their money!

Sell now before its too late.

rze

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:49:47 PM

You do not know honesty. I checked and its barely 4 BTC in last 24 hours. Down 92% already in volume.

There are almost no orders. Nobody wants to buy GRCE because they dont want to give away their money!

Someone bought over 2.5k on bittrex.
bep42

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:50:43 PM

Man, I love you!  Wink
cryptoreview

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:50:59 PM

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GRCE

0.00080000 LAST

This morning it was:

0.00030000 LAST

Give up, with your lack on knowledge kiddo, no1 wants to listen to a peasant. The real money makers would see great potential in this coin with the recent and steady rise, with the adding of coinmarketcap and soon to be mintpal. Its common sense.

Nuff said.
bep42

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:52:41 PM

0.00080000 LAST

This morning it was:

0.00030000 LAST

Give up, with your lack on knowledge kiddo, no1 wants to listen to a peasant. The real money makers would see great potential in this coin with the recent and steady rise, with the adding of coinmarketcap and soon to be mintpal. Its common sense.

Nuff said.

And I love you too guy!  Wink
cassius69

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:55:04 PM

0.00080000 LAST

This morning it was:

0.00030000 LAST

Nuff said.

Fake little orders for manipulation. Dev is not greek. Greek has outlawed this project. Auroracoin has failed. The Premine I cant even find it.

All you can say is Mintpal...gonna be on Mintpal.... thats just one more exchange for people to dump on...

nobody is going to use this coin to buy things.

cryptoreview

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:04:04 PM

0.00080000 LAST

This morning it was:

0.00030000 LAST

Nuff said.

Fake little orders for manipulation. Dev is not greek. Greek has outlawed this project. Auroracoin has failed. The Premine I cant even find it.

All you can say is Mintpal...gonna be on Mintpal.... thats just one more exchange for people to dump on...

"Fake little orders for manipulation" Ok mate, what ever you say.

"Dev is not greek" Who cares? hes trying to support the greece economy and hes the first to make this coin and the idea, so fair play to him and we appreciate it.

"Greek has outlawed this project" Incorrect, many greek followers believe and trust this coin, as you can see the price gradually increasing many other investors are beginning to see sense and ignoring peasants like you who dont know shit and are trying to scare people away so you can buy in cheap.. thats why you're spending soo much time and effort posting and causing friction to try and make an impact with the price.. many people are noticing this now since its been happening over 10pages+ WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY.. ITS GOING TO RISE BITCH!

"Auroacoin has failed" Thats AUR not Greececoin kiddo.

"The Premine i cant even find it" Why dont you learn how to use a fucking block explorer young fella.

"Mintpal" Yes Mintpal, its a good trust worthy exchange which investors need to rely on when investing their bitcoins.. they want a popular and trusted exchange.. not like  crypto rush which makes your coin vanish out of nowhere.

"Nobody is going to use this coin to buy things" Keep on believing your own negative views, what ever makes you feel happy.. but i'll tell you one thing. Keep them to your fucking self cause no1 wants to hear your shit.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:05:32 PM

0.00080000 LAST

This morning it was:

0.00030000 LAST

Nuff said.

You are so delusional it's so funny, but one can dream right?

This POS has NO potential. 

ZERO
NONE
NADA
ZIP

It's got a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG fucking way to be accepted onto Mintpal.  The real money makers already sold and are off.

CatCoinForums

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:12:43 PM

0.00080000 LAST

This morning it was:

0.00030000 LAST

Nuff said.

"Fake little orders for manipulation" Ok mate, what ever you say.

"Dev is not greek" Who cares? hes trying to support the greece economy and hes the first to make this coin and the idea, so fair play to him and we appreciate it.

"Greek has outlawed this project" Incorrect, many greek followers believe and trust this coin, as you can see the price gradually increasing many other investors are beginning to see sense and ignoring peasants like you who dont know shit and are trying to scare people away so you can buy in cheap.. thats why you're spending soo much time and effort posting and causing friction to try and make an impact with the price.. many people are noticing this now since its been happening over 10pages+ WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY.. ITS GOING TO RISE BITCH!

"Auroacoin has failed" Thats AUR not Greececoin kiddo.

"The Premine i cant even find it" Why dont you learn how to use a fucking block explorer young fella.

"Mintpal" Yes Mintpal, its a good trust worthy exchange which investors need to rely on when investing their bitcoins.. they want a popular and trusted exchange.. not like  crypto rush which makes your coin vanish out of nowhere.

"Nobody is going to use this coin to buy things" Keep on believing your own negative views, what ever makes you feel happy.. but i'll tell you one thing. Keep them to your fucking self cause no1 wants to hear your shit.

+10000

Couldnt of said it any better.. Well said. Soo many haters and negative people trying to make this price decrease so they can buy in cheap.. i've seen it happen so many times on different threads/coins.

Its good though cause it shows that the coin has great potential if they spend their time making a reply and trying to make people read their posts.. Lets go Greececoin! Buy Buy Buy!
cassius69

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:16:47 PM

0.00080000 LAST

This morning it was:

0.00030000 LAST

Nuff said.

You are so delusional it's so funny, but one can dream right?

This POS has NO potential. 

ZERO
NONE
NADA
ZIP

It's got a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG fucking way to be accepted onto Mintpal.  The real money makers already sold and are off.

Bagholders are always like this. They get delusional. Deep down they know that NOBODY in greece gives two fucks about this shitcoin.

These guys probably believe in the tooth fairy and garden gnomes.

They must have escaped from a mental hospital if they think they can get enuff votes to be on Mintpal. And even if they do so what? This shitcoin will plummet and fail. GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN AND DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED!

newboi

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:19:56 PM

Greececoin started 20th on Coinmarketcap, has now over taken Spaincoin, has now passed Aphroditecoin, and is now chasing the top 10, come on greececoin lets get to Auroacoin, i have also managed to buy a few more, its looking like a great coin to be trading right now!!!!
Xav243

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

Greececoin started 20th on Coinmarketcap, has now over taken Spaincoin, has now passed Aphroditecoin, and is now chasing the top 10, come on greececoin lets get to Auroacoin, i have also managed to buy a few more, its looking like a great coin to be trading right now!!!!

hmmm, Greececoin is number 12, while Auroracoin is number 4.
Plus Greececoin is worth $0.51 a coin while Auroracoin is worth $7.41 a coin. Does not look at the moment like a very nice coin to trade.
Positive thing is the difficulty dropping, hence we can harvest much more coins, hence making more profit if the price stays at least like it is now.
minethemall

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:49:56 PM

Alot more buys now and trading activity is picking up, this is looking positive now, keep the btc coming in
conrad90

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:56:23 PM

Buyers are stacking up on Bittrex, this has been rising by the hour!! Great time to invest since it still at a low.. great profit to be made here.. dont be surprised if this reaches $4.

Buy them low sell them high.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:03:03 PM

too late in the game after aurora etc
minethemall

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:05:00 PM

im not too late, got lots of greececoins and loving the rise, keep it going
cassius69

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:05:29 PM

too late in the game after aurora etc

Of course but try telling these idiot shills that. 20th in market cap? thats the funniest thing I heard today.

Hhahahaahaha....shitcoin. I talked to my buddy in Greece today and he told me he never heard of this shit and he thinks its a scam...and he doesnt even know what crypto is.

minethemall

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:07:57 PM

greececoin is amazing its now 12th on coinmarketcap, lots more buyers coming forward. come on greececoin show your potential
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: