Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:49:15 AM

The point of this coin is to help rebuild greece and greek people to get to know with cryptocurrencies if you dont care and you just want some easy money you are in the wrong thread

Thank you! Me and my fellow Greeks will always look upon you for your great kindness!

Yeah 2 cents will turn around the entire economy I'm sure. The $800/person stimulus didn't do much for the United States but a 2 cent airdrop of coins that can't be used for anything will do the trick for Greece, right?

You sound so upset and frustrated, why? Just calm down this is a on going crypto currency project aimed at Greece, I haven't said it's the next bitcoin or going to have more value than bitcoin. Let's just see how it all goes over the next couple of weeks.

Nothing is set in stone so after the first air drop I can easily change the amount of greececoins people will get when they claim but that isn't finalised at this moment. Anything can happen.

Your opinions and sarcasm is upto you but just relax and sit back, no one is forcing you to be involved on this thread.

Thank you

You know what? You're still here and still putting in an effort at least so I will stop judging. I'm not a fan of the "country" coins because I don't believe there is any distribution method that will ever work properly and I feel like it offers way too big of an opportunity for a dishonest dev to get free coins and dump them via phony "air drops." However, in this case I have no proof that you don't have the best intentions and I will sit this one out. Just been a frustrating few months for crypto fans with all of the junkcoin scams - only time will tell if this is another one. If you're truly making an effort to do what you claim, I commend the effort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:05:28 AM

The point of this coin is to help rebuild greece and greek people to get to know with cryptocurrencies if you dont care and you just want some easy money you are in the wrong thread

Thank you! Me and my fellow Greeks will always look upon you for your great kindness!

Yeah 2 cents will turn around the entire economy I'm sure. The $800/person stimulus didn't do much for the United States but a 2 cent airdrop of coins that can't be used for anything will do the trick for Greece, right?

You sound so upset and frustrated, why? Just calm down this is a on going crypto currency project aimed at Greece, I haven't said it's the next bitcoin or going to have more value than bitcoin. Let's just see how it all goes over the next couple of weeks.

Nothing is set in stone so after the first air drop I can easily change the amount of greececoins people will get when they claim but that isn't finalised at this moment. Anything can happen.

Your opinions and sarcasm is upto you but just relax and sit back, no one is forcing you to be involved on this thread.

Thank you

You know what? You're still here and still putting in an effort at least so I will stop judging. I'm not a fan of the "country" coins because I don't believe there is any distribution method that will ever work properly and I feel like it offers way too big of an opportunity for a dishonest dev to get free coins and dump them via phony "air drops." However, in this case I have no proof that you don't have the best intentions and I will sit this one out. Just been a frustrating few months for crypto fans with all of the junkcoin scams - only time will tell if this is another one. If you're truly making an effort to do what you claim, I commend the effort.

Thanks for that and I also feel your frustration. I'm trying to at least achieve something, I will hand out as many greececoins as possible to Greek citizens and can bring in new ideas to the project which can be suggested by anyone.

Development is slow I admit that but it is on going.

I would like to atleast get one place in Greece to accept greececoin and if it's for small items with low value I can then bump up the amount of coins in the next air drop to help.

afkmember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:33:53 AM

I think development its slow but effective better than pumping and dumping a coin...and i think it ll take some time but people in greece will start trusting you and this coin! Btw how many people apply for the airdrop so far? keep up dev
ALXBOB

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:40:53 AM

I trust dev and people should not judge so easily...after all this coin is for a good cause , for greek people that suffer. Did you know that standard salary in greece is almost 1 btc?

Tales from the crypto

One Wallet to Rule them All! http://coinomi.com/ Now with Shapeshift integration!
mailmansDOG

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:54:34 AM

I trust dev and people should not judge so easily...after all this coin is for a good cause , for greek people that suffer. Did you know that standard salary in greece is almost 1 btc?

32 Greececoins are really going to relieve this.

afkmember

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:05:52 PM

same old answer...what about 16.000.000 coins would that change anything?the coin is at its lowest and even now it worth something so imagine if you start supporting this than repeating same things!
Vitsila

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:59:11 AM

I want to support but i am some afraid to give my AMKA online ...
Is there any danger if somebody has my AMKA?
AssPennyNation

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:02:45 AM

I want to support but i am some afraid to give my AMKA online ...
Is there any danger if somebody has my AMKA?

Yea, they'll send you asspennies... I mean GreeceCoins.

Asspennies live!
http://asspennies.slugmonkeypool.net/index.php?page=dashboard
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:39:18 AM

Majority of the people do not trust the dev from the beginning. What's wrong with you? You should wake up from reality.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
afkmember

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:21:44 AM

Majority of the people do not trust the dev from the beginning. What's wrong with you? You should wake up from reality.

Actually i did some deals with dev and he kept his promise!

About the amka the database is already online nothing sensitive to give!
poon4

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:33:43 AM

interested in your pos coin,which has a relatively fair distribution compared with other coin.So I want to join the  community, do something. That's why I want in.
ALXBOB

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:42:57 AM

Dev keeps development , keeps sending coins for the airdrop so why should i not trust him?...and remember that greececoin airdrop will be the most successful than all nation coins and will have the most demand and participation from people applying!Greek people really need this support

Tales from the crypto

One Wallet to Rule them All! http://coinomi.com/ Now with Shapeshift integration!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:00:47 AM

Dev keeps development , keeps sending coins for the airdrop so why should i not trust him?...and remember that greececoin airdrop will be the most successful than all nation coins and will have the most demand and participation from people applying!Greek people really need this support

Development....you have no clue what development means.
Creating a mining pool or a blockexplorer with an open source script or paying somebody to do it is not development.

Airdrop? Any numbers of the airdrop?
The copypaste guy behind greece coin didn't even list the premine adress..and does somebody actually now how many were already sent to the market?

Btw , you claimed that there is a hotel accepting greececoins , where is it?
Not that it would have a customer since the entire market cap can only get you 3 or 4 nights of staying.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
AssPennyNation

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:54:44 AM

interested in your pos coin,which has a relatively fair distribution compared with other coin.So I want to join the  community, do something. That's why I want in.

You can still actually CPU mine the coin right now. Smiley
tjohej

Activity: 378

Magic Staff

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:13:58 AM

Ok, but what coin do you think e-shop.gr will accept first as part of their payments process?

Bitcoin?
Greececoin?

... or both?

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
Kaisey Stephensss

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:16:07 AM

buy on bittrex, great exhange always very quick and never have any problems. Good work Bittrex!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:45:37 PM

Ok, but what coin do you think e-shop.gr will accept first as part of their payments process?

Bitcoin?
Greececoin?

... or both?

Since it's ranked 52 in Greece , I doubt it will go after greececoins Smiley.
I think the website is selling more in terms of $ that x10 the market cap of greekcoin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:45:00 PM

More airdrop payments very shortly, I still have lots of applications so keep applying if you already haven't.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:45:00 AM

More airdrop payments very shortly, I still have lots of applications so keep applying if you already haven't.

How about you post the links to the premined address so we can all see the "payments" ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Alan Jack783

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:34:45 PM

Coin and the project look very nice. Good luck and please do well your work.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: