Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
afkmember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:21:54 PM

If greececoin worth 5 dollars per one x 32 coins not bad hah?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:29:40 PM

Hello,

I would like to have some opinions and views about this:

'How about the Air Drop is conducted by Greek Citizens giving their AMKA code (Everybody has a AMKA code and if they dont its very easy for everyone to obtain one. Electronically or by asking it to the state.)  There is an online electronic database https://www.amka.gr/AMKAGR/ that you can use to see if an amka is real. In the electronic database there is no seinsitive information that is required. You will also need to Provide your full Name on claiming Greececoins'.

There will be alot of work to conduct this and employing a team would be a suitable suggestion but the air drop can also either be split into age groups, where you live, cities and towns, north, east, south, west and alot more just to scale it down to start with.

Greececoin will not reach out to everyone straight away so having a mixture within Greek people who know what crypto currency is and people who dont, this will hopefully spread the word, i do not think there will be a lot of pressure at first with claims coming forward but it would only increase so further preparations would need to be made.

Please give me some feed back and this is only very vague at this moment.

Thank you

Unless you give us some indication of who you are and your connection to Greece, it is rather difficult to get involved in the process that allows this airdop to happen. At this stage, either you had a plan at the beginning to distribute this coin to the people of Greece, to help them with their financial difficulties, or you never did. The best most of us can do is put the word out about this coin on social media, or mine the coin and help the initial circulation. I am mining this coin and support the concept, but am quite wary after the collapse of Aphroditecoin and the obvious fraud that has taken place there. I am not accusing you of that, but your most recent posts don't inspire much confidence that you have a genuine plan to distribute the coins.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:34:12 PM

MineP.it GRCE Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://grce.minep.it:3343 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:36:34 PM

Hello,

'How about the Air Drop is conducted by Greek Citizens giving their AMKA code (Everybody has a AMKA code and if they dont its very easy for everyone to obtain one. Electronically or by asking it to the state.)  There is an online electronic database https://www.amka.gr/AMKAGR/ that you can use to see if an amka is real. In the electronic database there is no seinsitive information that is required. You will also need to Provide your full Name on claiming Greececoins'.

There will be alot of work to conduct this and employing a team would be a suitable suggestion but the air drop can also either be split into age groups, where you live, cities and towns, north, east, south, west and alot more just to scale it down to start with.

Greececoin will not reach out to everyone straight away so having a mixture within Greek people who know what crypto currency is and people who dont, this will hopefully spread the word, i do not think there will be a lot of pressure at first with claims coming forward but it would only increase so further preparations would need to be made.

Thank you

Unless you give us some indication of who you are and your connection to Greece, it is rather difficult to get involved in the process that allows this airdop to happen. At this stage, either you had a plan at the beginning to distribute this coin to the people of Greece, to help them with their financial difficulties, or you never did. The best most of us can do is put the word out about this coin on social media, or mine the coin and help the initial circulation. I am mining this coin and support the concept, but am quite wary after the collapse of Aphroditecoin and the obvious fraud that has taken place there. I am not accusing you of that, but your most recent posts don't inspire much confidence that you have a genuine plan to distribute the coins.

The air drop will be carried out in the same way as the thread states, my biggest concern was the way the air drop should be conducted. Therefore the most important part of the air drop at this moment is to actually start getting Greek people their entitled Greececoins. There will be hundreds if not a few thousand claiming their coins first so this can be handled and with these first greececoins being distributed this will hopefully give greececoin some promotion and get things moving, i,e More greek people knowing that they can claim free coins.

The Air drop will be conducted by giving Greek Citizens giving their AMKA code and Full name.

I will release final details shortly, hopefully this weekend and a air drop date.
dragonseer

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:03:07 PM

Hello,

'How about the Air Drop is conducted by Greek Citizens giving their AMKA code (Everybody has a AMKA code and if they dont its very easy for everyone to obtain one. Electronically or by asking it to the state.)  There is an online electronic database https://www.amka.gr/AMKAGR/ that you can use to see if an amka is real. In the electronic database there is no seinsitive information that is required. You will also need to Provide your full Name on claiming Greececoins'.

Thank you

The air drop will be carried out in the same way as the thread states, my biggest concern was the way the air drop should be conducted. Therefore the most important part of the air drop at this moment is to actually start getting Greek people their entitled Greececoins. There will be hundreds if not a few thousand claiming their coins first so this can be handled and with these first greececoins being distributed this will hopefully give greececoin some promotion and get things moving, i,e More greek people knowing that they can claim free coins.

The Air drop will be conducted by giving Greek Citizens giving their AMKA code and Full name.

I will release final details shortly, hopefully this weekend and a air drop date.

Thanks for the update. The only suggestion I can offer is that your website at greececoin.net provides a link to a forum that helps Greek people to claim their coins. The Auroracoin airdrop has happened with people authorizing through facebook, if that isn't possible, then maybe people can provide their name, AMKA code and a link to some social media profile in a forum. That way, people that claim can start contributing to an online register and we can all see that greececoin is working to everyone's benefit. Looking forward to the next update Smiley

greececoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:20:49 PM

Hello,

Thank you

Thanks for the update. The only suggestion I can offer is that your website at greececoin.net provides a link to a forum that helps Greek people to claim their coins. The Auroracoin airdrop has happened with people authorizing through facebook, if that isn't possible, then maybe people can provide their name, AMKA code and a link to some social media profile in a forum. That way, people that claim can start contributing to an online register and we can all see that greececoin is working to everyone's benefit. Looking forward to the next update Smiley

Yes thats a good idea and i will do this, i will setup a page on a forum and link to the greececoin website and explain In english and Greek how to claim their coins.

Thank you

( i have also updated the website, air drop information will be updated when its released on here)
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:11:48 PM

If coinmarketcap listing is correct, 32 coins should be worth around 0.6 euros. Why would anyone give their id data to get ...0.6 euros? If it was 200 euros, ok that would be another issue altogether.

afkmember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:25:16 PM

If coinmarketcap listing is correct, 32 coins should be worth around 0.6 euros. Why would anyone give their id data to get ...0.6 euros? If it was 200 euros, ok that would be another issue altogether.

The coin is 15 days old!!Price will be up!
greececoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:31:47 PM

Greek people who claim, will have 32 coins which they can hold onto, with regards to the value of 32 coins there is no point of them selling straight away therefore there is no flooding of coins on the market. Greek people will then keep their interest into Greececoin because of their holding and might show more interest so its a good thing that the value is very low. The value will increase overtime and each invidual will have their own opportunity to sell at a price their happy with. Why wouldn't you want to claim something which is free and has a great potential value? Its better to start growth outside of the big price bubble and at the bottom in terms of value, everyone can then see development.

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:37:48 PM

From 2 cents to 5 dollars, you are expecting something like 250x in price. Highly unrealistic expectation to say the least.

Why wouldn't you want to claim something which is free and has a great potential value?

Because I have to hand out my personal id data to gain nothing meaningful in terms of $$$. If the price was good, there would be an incentive. As it is right now, I need the airdrop money of 4 individuals just to buy a souvlaki. It's just aint worth it.
dj213

Activity: 147

Make world a better place to live!!!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:45:26 PM

Kαλησπέρα σε όλoυς σας, θα ήθελα την πρoσoχή σας όσoν αφoρά τo Greececoin. Eίμαι αρθρoγράφoς τoυ bitcoinx.gr για όσoυς δεν με γνωρίζoυν και έχω να σας παραθέσω την πρoσωπική μoυ εμπειρία :
Στην πρoσπάθειά μoυ επικoινωνίας με τoν τύπo πoυ έφτιαξε τo νόμισμα όχι μόνo μας αγνόησε επανειλημμένως αλλά και στo εδώ φόρoυμ τoυ έστειλα πρoσωπικό μύνημα με ερωτηματoλόγιo για τo όλo εγχείρημα, τo απoτέλεσμα είναι τo ίδιo, πλήρη άγνoια και καμμία επίσημη απάντηση.
Πρoσoχή λoιπόν τι πιστεύεται και τι υλoπoιείται και τι σας υπόσχoνται.
¨Oσoν αφoρά τo επίσημo Eλληνκό νόμισμα της εδώ κoινότητας θα σας ενημερώνoυμε μόνo απo επίσημα δημoσιoγραφικά μέσα και ιστoσελίδες όπoυ oι υπέυθυνoι έχoυν oνoματεπώνυμo και τηρoύν την νoμoθεσία τoυ κράτoυς όπoυ εργάζoνται.
Eυχαριστώ!  Grin

Good evening to you all , I would like your attention regarding Greececoin. I am a columnist bitcoinx.gr for those who do not know me and I want to inform all of you on my personal experience :
In my attempt to contact the guy who made ​​the currency not only he had repeatedly ignored us in the bitcoinx.gr , but also in the forum here I sent personal message with the questionnaire for the whole project , the result is the same , ignorant and no official response .
So be careful what is believed and what is implemented and what you promise .
As to a official currency of the community here for Greece we will inform you officially only by journalistic media and websites where those writting are responsible, have names and keep the law of the state where they work.

Thank you !  Grin

bitmarin
greececoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:57:43 PM

Kαλησπέρα σε όλoυς σας, θα ήθελα την πρoσoχή σας όσoν αφoρά τo Greececoin. Eίμαι αρθρoγράφoς τoυ bitcoinx.gr για όσoυς δεν με γνωρίζoυν και έχω να σας παραθέσω την πρoσωπική μoυ εμπειρία :
Στην πρoσπάθειά μoυ επικoινωνίας με τoν τύπo πoυ έφτιαξε τo νόμισμα όχι μόνo μας αγνόησε επανειλημμένως αλλά και στo εδώ φόρoυμ τoυ έστειλα πρoσωπικό μύνημα με ερωτηματoλόγιo για τo όλo εγχείρημα, τo απoτέλεσμα είναι τo ίδιo, πλήρη άγνoια και καμμία επίσημη απάντηση.
¨Oσoν αφoρά τo επίσημo Eλληνκό νόμισμα της εδώ κoινότητας θα σας ενημερώνoυμε μόνo απo επίσημα δημoσιoγραφικά μέσα και ιστoσελίδες όπoυ oι υπέυθυνoι έχoυν oνoματεπώνυμo και τηρoύν την νoμoθεσία τoυ κράτoυς όπoυ εργάζoνται.
Eυχαριστώ!  Grin

Good evening to you all , I would like your attention regarding Greececoin. I am a columnist bitcoinx.gr for those who do not know me and I want to inform all of you on my personal experience :
In my attempt to contact the guy who made ​​the currency not only he had repeatedly ignored us in the bitcoinx.gr , but also in the forum here I sent personal message with the questionnaire for the whole project , the result is the same , ignorant and no official response .
As to a official currency of the community here for Greece we will inform you officially only by journalistic media and websites where those writting are responsible, have names and keep the law of the state where they work.

Thank you !  Grin

Thanks for that and by the way i would have happily answered your questions but there is no point in miss leading people within articles when the air drop wasn't finalized. When i have listed the official statement of the air drop then i will answer them if you would like that, if not that's fine with me as there's lots of articles which will be published but are all on hold as we speak.
dragonseer

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:04:09 PM

From 2 cents to 5 dollars, you are expecting something like 250x in price. Highly unrealistic expectation to say the least.

Why wouldn't you want to claim something which is free and has a great potential value?

Because I have to hand out my personal id data to gain nothing meaningful in terms of $$$. If the price was good, there would be an incentive. As it is right now, I need the airdrop money of 4 individuals just to buy a souvlaki. It's just aint worth it.

If more details about the airdrop are revealed soon, then there will be more interest in this coin. If there is more information about how Auroracoin is making a difference in Iceland, then there will be more interest in this coin.  The price can rise before the airdrop. Even if it doesn't, people can still support the idea in Greece because it is something new and there is a chance it can work.

Painful Truth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:07:51 PM

airdrop=bitcoin not bombs  Grin
dj213

Activity: 147

Make world a better place to live!!!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:16:58 PM

Bitcoinx.gr
« Sent to: greececoin on: March 19, 2014, 11:14:49 AM »
Basic Questions:
1)   You are working on a crypto-currency specifically made for Greek people but your web site is only in English, why? Not all people in Greece speak English.
2)   There are currently 10 million people living in Greece, but only 4 million people will get coins, according to the web site. How do you calculate it?
3)   You're launching a new coin with 50% premine but you still haven't given ANY information about how you're going to handle the identification, or even if you CAN do that. This looks at least suspicious, what are your thoughts?
4)   How are you planning to inform Greeks about the coin? TV Add? Newspaper? Radio? Please be as specific as you can.
5)   Will the source code AND COMPILED clients for Windows, Linux and MacOS be available on the launch date?
6)   How many people are involved in the Dev team and how many at PR? Is there someone from Greece?
7)   Too many people are worried about a possible Pump & Dump. What are you going to do about that?
Cool   You don't  seem to speak Greek. Do you have any connections in Greece that can help/promote the project to the citizens?
9)   You write : "Each registered Greek company will recieve 96 Greececoins on the first Air drop.."
Registered where?  You say you will distribute to a total of 77.777 companies. How are you going to find them and with what criteria will you choose them?
10)   What is your name , or how should I call you?
11)   What will be the coin’s value? In Euro or Drachma ? Example Auroracoin has a value of coinmarket, which will be approximate for the Greececoin ?
12)   If someone wants more coins than the amount you will distribute, is it possible?
13)   What will happen to a country if the regulators Ban the coin. Do you have any legal support?

Thanks for your effort.We all in Greece like something that will be good and reseonable, honest and most of all bring developement.

bitmarin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:04:13 PM

Eυχαριστώ!  Grin

Thank you !  Grin

You asked the questions in greek? Of course he didn't answer.
I have my doubts that he can even speak greek.

And obviously he has no clue about how to make the "airdrop" and no clues about id and laws there.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:19:53 AM

Keep voting Mintpal, greececoin is moving up which is good but we need more votes!
mjsrs

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:40:07 AM

Bitcoinx.gr
« Sent to: greececoin on: March 19, 2014, 11:14:49 AM »
Basic Questions:
1)   You are working on a crypto-currency specifically made for Greek people but your web site is only in English, why? Not all people in Greece speak English.
2)   There are currently 10 million people living in Greece, but only 4 million people will get coins, according to the web site. How do you calculate it?
3)   You're launching a new coin with 50% premine but you still haven't given ANY information about how you're going to handle the identification, or even if you CAN do that. This looks at least suspicious, what are your thoughts?
4)   How are you planning to inform Greeks about the coin? TV Add? Newspaper? Radio? Please be as specific as you can.
5)   Will the source code AND COMPILED clients for Windows, Linux and MacOS be available on the launch date?
6)   How many people are involved in the Dev team and how many at PR? Is there someone from Greece?
7)   Too many people are worried about a possible Pump & Dump. What are you going to do about that?
Cool   You don't  seem to speak Greek. Do you have any connections in Greece that can help/promote the project to the citizens?
9)   You write : "Each registered Greek company will recieve 96 Greececoins on the first Air drop.."
Registered where?  You say you will distribute to a total of 77.777 companies. How are you going to find them and with what criteria will you choose them?
10)   What is your name , or how should I call you?
11)   What will be the coin’s value? In Euro or Drachma ? Example Auroracoin has a value of coinmarket, which will be approximate for the Greececoin ?
12)   If someone wants more coins than the amount you will distribute, is it possible?
13)   What will happen to a country if the regulators Ban the coin. Do you have any legal support?

Thanks for your effort.We all in Greece like something that will be good and reseonable, honest and most of all bring developement.

Those are basic questions that I would like to see answered too

https://dash-stats.com XoPGniokL6rRahoKviBza8oqWSTyUQPkAF
minethemall

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:24:36 PM

I have got to say there pretty pointless questions if you ask me, I could nearly answer all of them my self and that's coming from a miner. Articles are for people who get attracted by a headline and want to know more, knowing about the sourcecode and how many people are on the dev team seems to be more like personal questions for your understanding.

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:36:50 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

grce.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to The BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: