Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
afkmember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:06:31 PM

Greececoin Airdrop 1st May

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:29:29 PM

I can see the whole of two people who are "excited' about the "airdrop". I just love it when coins die  Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
ALXBOB

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:43:01 PM

I can see the whole of two people who are "excited' about the "airdrop". I just love it when coins die  Cheesy

I see great potential and where i am from (greece) the are a lot like me..But unfortunately not everybody knows about this forum!

Tales from the crypto

One Wallet to Rule them All! http://coinomi.com/ Now with Shapeshift integration!
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 04:03:12 PM

I see great potential and where i am from (greece) the are a lot like me..But unfortunately not everybody knows about this forum!

Ah... I see... and they're all just waiting for their 32 GreeceCoins i suppose Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
ALXBOB

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:24:47 PM

Ah... I see... and they're all just waiting for their 32 GreeceCoins i suppose Tongue

You don't see that in the majority greeks are not familiar with cryptocurrencies . Its a very good chance for them to understand this kind of economy and Greececoin its a very good start.

Tales from the crypto

One Wallet to Rule them All! http://coinomi.com/ Now with Shapeshift integration!
afkmember

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:27:15 PM

You don't see that in the majority greeks are not familiar with cryptocurrencies . Its a very good chance for them to understand this kind of economy and Greececoin its a very good start.

+1
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:14:02 AM

Really? You think Greececoins for greeks is a good start for them to learn about crypto currencies? Interesting  Roll Eyes

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:20:45 AM

Really? You think Greececoins for greeks is a good start for them to learn about crypto currencies? Interesting  Roll Eyes

Same shills and bagholders  again....
Just look how spaincoin has failed... out of 40 millions people .. 600 asked for their coin.
What would the greeks learn from nation coins..
That one guy is creating money (coins) and distributing them per his will... just like banks do
They will find out about aur that lost 99.5 of it's value in less than one month...

Oh god , this is indeed encouraging.
If they wanted to invest in a coin or to use a coin they already have one , bitcoin.
The others are just fakes with no real purpose.

Beside.. greekcoins ...who will end up with more than 50% of them held by foreigners. That will help the greek economy a lot.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
afkmember

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:27:20 AM

Same shills and bagholders  again....
Just look how spaincoin has failed... out of 40 millions people .. 600 asked for their coin.
That one guy is creating money (coins) and distributing them per his will... just like banks do
They will find out about aur that lost 99.5 of it's value in less than one month...

If they wanted to invest in a coin or to use a coin they already have one , bitcoin.

Beside.. greekcoins ...who will end up with more than 50% of them held by foreigners. That will help the greek economy a lot.

And bitcoin how much of each value lost in the past 4 months? So you think that all coins beside bitcoin has no value and changes nothing to economies worldwide? In greece not everyone knows about cryptocurrencies not everyone has knowledge of this kind of economy and with greececoin at least they get some coins 16.000.000 Tongue 50% and  they ll start using them and get in touch...so what if it goes well what if it gets some value and some attention. Thats the concept and i would like to see that happening to a country that really needs innovation and help even if it is from outside
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:53:13 AM

I can see the whole of two people who are "excited' about the "airdrop". I just love it when coins die  Cheesy

Really? You think Greececoins for greeks is a good start for them to learn about crypto currencies? Interesting  Roll Eyes

Same shills and bagholders  again....

And bitcoin how much of each value lost in the past 4 months? So you think that all coins beside bitcoin has no value and changes nothing to economies worldwide? In greece not everyone knows about cryptocurrencies not everyone has knowledge of this kind of economy and with greececoin at least they get some coins 16.000.000 Tongue 50% and  they ll start using them and get in touch...so what if it goes well what if it gets some value and some attention. Thats the concept and i would like to see that happening to a country that really needs innovation and help even if it is from outside

Greececoin lost 90% of it's value against btc in one month. Assuming the price of btc fell by half during this it means that greekcoin went 20 times compared to the usd.
Using them on what? What the hell can you do when you get 50 cents worth of coins? You can't do anything...

You will have to buy more , right? From who ? If the plan is that greek keep holding their coins Smiley))

And innovation? No , there is no innovation with this. It's a copycat a copy paste coin with a replace litecoin > greekcoin and that's all.
Aurora dropped like a stone , Aph turned to be a scam , Spaincoin has 600 users out of 50 millions in two weeks ..
And the dev behind greekcoin can't even create a blockexplorer.

And what's worse , seeing this failure people will believe that bitcoin is also a pile of crap and this will do more damage than good to cryptos.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ALXBOB

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:37:58 PM

http://greececoin.coinexplorers.com/ what about this?

Tales from the crypto

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

We also need more services like games (gambling), a new block explorer and more trading sites.

I am talking to someone about a new block explorer so that shouldn't be long before it's available.

What I'm trying to do is source some companies in Greece who might have an interest in crypto currencies and greececoin. Companies who can accept greececoin for a payment, in their terms it would be purely for investment because off the low volume and buy orders but even if it can get accepted for small items.

So , you as a "developer" or your developer team are not able to set a block explorer but you claim to release a coin that is safe and easy to use for an entire nation?

Look the polar bear opens his trap again. As long as Greek People get greececoins that's my biggest priority.

I can assure you there will be a lot of Greek People claiming

But you can't make a block explorer , can't you?
There is an open source code for it , you the dev of a nation coin can't do it?

Like I have said, there's a bounty in greececoins for who can make a block explorer for grce. That's final.

As for Greek people claiming, just wait and see what happens, if your Greek and claim via greececoin.net you will get your coins, simple. They will be handed out from 6:00pm gmt 6th may. Just watch!

So , as you see , for one whole week the "dev" wasn't able to create a block explorer.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
afkmember

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

So what he did make it finally! Dev is working hardly and its not what you see in here the only things for the coin!
minethemall

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:21:15 PM

oh mighty greece will rise again and become great! Long live greececoin!  Grin

Air drop approaching
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:57:19 PM

umm..

afkmember

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:12:34 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 08:11:36 AM by afkmember

shitty comment

ONE DAY FOR THE AIRDROP GET READY GET GREECECOINS!!
ALXBOB

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:15:55 AM

Greeks everywhere Greececoins everywhere!

Tales from the crypto

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:17:42 AM

Greeks everywhere Greececoins everywhere!

Funny thing about your account is that you only created it to post shill type messages in this thread only. Trying to pump this death coin to 2 satoshi?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ALXBOB

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:25:58 AM

Shilly thing you write on this thread only to talk about how much dead is this coin! pitty the coin is still here! i read somewhere that there is a hotel in greece accepting this dead coin! pitty ! cheers!!

Tales from the crypto

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:33:59 AM

Shilly thing you write on this thread only to talk about how much dead is this coin! pitty the coin is still here! i read somewhere that there is a hotel in greece accepting this dead coin! pitty ! cheers!!

Link to the article , to the hotel or it didn't happen.

Btw , the total value of circulating Greekcoins is 4000 euro. So for a 7 days stay you would have to own 10-25% of the total coins.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: