Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:49:09 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 05:31:04 PM by draco71

Well let's see what happens when the greececoins are distributed. I believe the more coins on circulation the better.

Dear "dev". I would like you to consider moving a bit the airdrop day. In case you do not know, in Greece May 1st is a holiday and most of the people here go out to enjoy the nature. Personally, I arranged already a barbeque with some friends in order to eat some steaks, souvlaki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souvlaki) and kokoretsi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoretsi). So, I would appreciate to not been afraid at that day that something will fall from the sky on our heads. You can strengthen Greek economy a day later, no big issue, we will survive for one more day.

Many Thanks !!!

PS1 I linked a couple of popular Greek foods above in order the "dev" to understand what I am talking about.
PS2 HOLD guys, HOLD. This will go to the moon. I will personally hold forever my one (1) and only GRCE !!!
PS3 WTB 10000000000000000000000000 APH for 1 DOGE ...

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afkmember

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:09:00 PM

Well let's see what happens when the greececoins are distributed. I believe the more coins on circulation the better.

Dear "dev". I would like you to consider moving a bit the airdrop day. In case you do not know, in Greece May 1st is a holiday and most of the people here go out to enjoy the nature. Personally, I arranged already a barbeque with some friends in order to eat some steaks, souvlaki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souvlaki) and kokoretsi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoretsi). So, I would appreciate to not been afraid at that day that something will fall from the sky on our heads. You can strengthen Greek economy a day later, no big issue, we will survive for one more day.

Many Thanks !!!

PS1 I linked a couple of popular Greek foods above in order the "dev" to understand what I am talking about.
PS2 HOLD guys, HOLD. This will go to the moon. I will personally hold forever my one (1) and only GRCE !!!
PS3 WTB 10000000000000000000000000 APH for 1 DOGE ...

Here in Greece everybody whining about everything especially what somebody else did!Keep trolling...lets see what happens...what if this goes well what if greececoin worth something one day what if everyone posting those stuff turn to it trying to make some money what if people in Greece own some Greececoins what if they use them what if!!!i still believe in this and i am not alone
draco71

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:35:48 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 07:56:02 PM by draco71

Here in Greece everybody whining about everything especially what somebody else did!Keep trolling...lets see what happens...what if this goes well what if greececoin worth something one day what if everyone posting those stuff turn to it trying to make some money what if people in Greece own some Greececoins what if they use them what if!!!i still believe in this and i am not alone

One should treat the obvious scammers with what they deserve.

On the other hand, I treat you with respect. All of us are or will be fooled at some point of time.

Nα είσαι καλά φίλε μoυ, μακριά από τις κακoτoπιές.

afkmember

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:41:01 PM

Its not a scam, slow development yes but definitely not a scam!

Tην τύχη σoυ την φτιάχνεις φίλε!
ALXBOB

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:58:53 PM

Eγώ πάντως θα ήθελα ένα νόμισμα πoυ θα μoιραστεί σε 100.000 έλληνες/ίδες και επιχειρήσεις να πάει, καλά κατάλλα μαλώνoυμε σε ξένo αχυρώνα! Για μας γίνεται η φάση.Yet another greek!

Tales from the crypto

One Wallet to Rule them All! http://coinomi.com/ Now with Shapeshift integration!
draco71

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:33:37 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 12:20:56 AM by draco71

OK, one more try then:

1. Where is the Greek translation of greececoin.net ?
2. Where is the block explorer ?
3. Where is the premine ?
4. Where is the fix for the KGW exploit ?
5. Where is the try (at least) to make Greek people aware for this ?
6. Why some exchanges removed it ?
7. Why it had only 32$ volume in the last 24 hours ?
8. Why nobody mines it anymore ?

Now comes the crystal-ball mode ...

If the "dev" is a bit clever (I don't think so) he will pump it a bit before May 1st in order to make you buy more and increase the price a bit. Then, he will tell you that Greek people dump it while in fact he will dump the premine to you. After that, you will have some coins to play with your kids, he will have some BTC (not much because I think that he did not manage to fool many people for a lot of money) and the rest of the Greek population will continue their lives as before without even knowing that this thing ever happened. You can also have a look on APH thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511160.0) in order to get an idea about the way it supported Cyprus economy.

Why I am here writing this ... Simply because I do not like a juvenile scammer to use my country's name in order to earn a few BTC. If something on crypto happens in the future for Greece, it is better be a serious try or not at all.

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:39:05 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 04:48:30 PM by dragonseer

OK, one more try then:

If the "dev" is a bit clever (I don't think so) he will pump it a bit before May 1st in order to make you buy more and increase the price a bit. Then, he will tell you that Greek people dump it while in fact he will dump the premine to you. After that, you will have some coins to play with your kids, he will have some BTC (not much because I think that he did not manage to fool many people for a lot of money) and the rest of the Greek population will continue their lives as before without even knowing that this thing ever happened. You can also have a look on APH thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511160.0) in order to get an idea about the way it supported Cyprus economy.

Why I am here writing this ... Simply because I do not like a juvenile scammer to use my country's name in order to earn a few BTC. If something on crypto happens in the future for Greece, it is better be a serious try or not at all.

These are good questions, and that is why a pump in this coin isn't going to fool anyone unless there is some real progress here.  Remember though there wasn't much news about Auroracoin until right before the drop.

EDIT: Also if you are thinking of buying or selling coins right now, don't. I tried sending a transaction three days ago from one of my wallets to another, it has zero confirmations. I did try mining this recently and was one of the very few, did not find any blocks in 24 hours, and kept getting disconnected from the pool. So Greececoin is like a bank that has shut it's doors right now. Will it open again? I don't know.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
afkmember

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:49:56 PM

My transactions work fully...but id like to see the answers to the above questions i think will have them soon!
dwolfx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:22:08 AM

Development of this coin is hopelessly slow.
Looking forward to a "new greece coin" honestly.
Dev should get some help from other people.

Leetpools!
cooboy25

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:24:37 PM

Grin  he total coins x price doesn't equal what is stated for the total sum. It's not just for greececoin, just wondering if it's a bittrex bug or something. I put a bid in, and the total btc sum is listed as much higher than I even have on the exchange.
cooboy25

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:26:44 PM

OK, one more try then:

These are good questions, and that is why a pump in this coin isn't going to fool anyone unless there is some real progress here.  Remember though there wasn't much news about Auroracoin until right before the drop.

EDIT: Also if you are thinking of buying or selling coins right now, don't. I tried sending a transaction three days ago from one of my wallets to another, it has zero confirmations. I did try mining this recently and was one of the very few, did not find any blocks in 24 hours, and kept getting disconnected from the pool. So Greececoin is like a bank that has shut it's doors right now. Will it open again? I don't know.

Shocked yes ,have some
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:28:53 PM

This Trireme is leaky. Time to bail - those who haven't drowned already.

greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:26:17 AM

Here is the block explorer: http://greececoin.coinexplorers.com/
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:41:25 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 12:20:22 PM by dragonseer

Great, now I can see my transaction that is lost in limbo, sent on the 16th of April - http://greececoin.coinexplorers.com/tx/9461a5ea98199db70837c4338ad86e11987ad22352ec1fe88226aee7863c2b85#o0

EDIT: Looking at it I can see the addresses don't match. My client shows the balance sent to

GXuWhD3iexpGaEinZyH3fZ4t5UZpwSvXxL

However, the block explorer lists the transaction as sent to:

GgqfMn16tDR2zeJPaR416HZBMkXtq7xXuZ

Which is my from address, with an empty balance, incorrectly shown as having the amount on the block explorer.

2nd EDIT: Transaction just went through, so it seems the network working now, I'll try mining again later and see if miner's are being properly rewarded for supporting this coin.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:11:36 AM

You should also add the link to the premine coins and the address where these are ... waiting for the airdrop.

I've seen they have been moved around quite a while and I lost interest on clicking ..

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:17:54 AM

Is there a list of all the country coins? How many countries are left without a coin?
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:32:50 AM

Is there a list of all the country coins? How many countries are left without a coin?

I started a thread a week ago about those coins:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=564566.0

There are still a lot of countries without a coin , pick one and make your also:)

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 12:50:28 PM

There are still a lot of countries without a coin , pick one and make your also:)

Lovely.... technically not a country, but you can add Asia Coin and Australia coin as well.

I wonder why no one's coming up with Africa coin? You know... like for "Financial Freedom" and uniting the African Countries  Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
brian1997

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:56:55 PM

sounds good to me
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:02:13 PM

Lovely.... technically not a country, but you can add Asia Coin and Australia coin as well.

I wonder why no one's coming up with Africa coin? You know... like for "Financial Freedom" and uniting the African Countries  Cheesy

Because all the scammers and idiots have already created their coins?

Wait till the aphrodite  "dev" is coming back with his new plan , if he hasn't already launched his coin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: