Real Madrid - 80 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 119

Pages: « 1 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 [1239] 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 3748 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 412811 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 07:21:08 PM

If there is no official news so far, then there is no need to make a little dream by saying Ronaldo is playing against his former club real madrid and rivals Barcelona, because that is just your own way of thinking that many people don't even think about, including me. I am more sure that Ronaldo will stay in the Premier League in the Manchester United squad for next season.
Yes I think so too, I believe more that he (Cristiano Ronaldo) will stay at Manchester United. Regarding rumors of his move to Atletico Madrid, it would be interesting if it actually happened. But again I say, that I doubt it.
Cristiano Ronaldo is now the center of attention because there is no certainty, only rumors are circulating and even then the truth is still being questioned.
These rumors may not be true. There is one thing, I think Cristiano Ronaldo will not be happy if he stays at Manchester United this season, so a different transfer would be better for his career and prestige. I would actually like to see him at Atlético Madrid. Lewandowski in Barcelona, Benzema in Real Madrid, Ronaldo in A. Madrid would be very excited, I was excited even thinking about it.
I know that Ronaldo wants to leave, but it doesn't make sense to just leave to a club he would still be unhappy. I mean think about it, if he moves from a club he would be unhappy, to a club that he will be unhappy, isn't it better to stay in the old one that he was unhappy with? At least he knows there and he could try to change that, but the new one would be disappointment because he moved there to get happy and failed. He is acting as if this would solve all his problems, but it won't.

Only thing it would serve would be him scoring some more goals at UCL, which obviously he cares a ton, but makes no sense why he cares about it this much, he should care about just enjoy playing at this age.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2022, 07:36:15 PM

Barcelona staff called the team paralysed with all the financial problems then you find them investing too much. They are right now €-77.50m but I think ManU will cover all of that soon by buying de Jong Tongue of course once Barca convince him to leave since he seems interested in Bayern and not ManU.
That's seems to risky and i don't really think de jong will cover all this debts, how do you think Manchester united could pay to recruit this player? I think in the best case they will spend 40 million or even less so the administration should react immediately
Don't underestimate how much ManU could offer for de Jong or any other player, they have the money but lacks the (new) titles and maybe a good coach as Manchester City.
Here is a text from an article I found,
Code:
It was reported last week that Man United have reached a full agreement with Barcelona to sign De Jong for €75m (£63.5m) plus add-ons, with the deal potentially rising to around €85m (£72m).
https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/barcelona-refusing-to-pay-de-jong-gbp14point5m-in-fees_490470.html
There is many articles reporting the same offer that were published days ago. It is no secret, and it is up to de Jong to accept it or not since Barcelona doesn't have any intention to pay what they owe him after he accepted to reduce his salary previously and to get the reduced amount later...

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2022, 08:04:46 PM

These rumors may not be true. There is one thing, I think Cristiano Ronaldo will not be happy if he stays at Manchester United this season, so a different transfer would be better for his career and prestige. I would actually like to see him at Atlético Madrid. Lewandowski in Barcelona, Benzema in Real Madrid, Ronaldo in A. Madrid would be very excited, I was excited even thinking about it.
Your hopes may be in vain because I think Ronaldo will stay at Manchester United and have no real intention of leaving. I can think of something positive from the arrival of Ten Hag as coach, it can be seen from the way they played during pre-season.

There is a new spirit in the Manchester United camp, so Ten Hag actually wants to prove that he deserves to be there right now. A number of wins are results that might be used as an reason for Manchester United can still improve its performance, so Ronaldo's move to A. Madrid is a hope that will actually be difficult to materialize.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 08:21:05 PM

Even if Depay stays at Barcelona, ​​he won't get a chance to play on the field. He will be on the bench for the entire season.
No chance for Depay in Barcelona with Xavi who has a solid position and very good support from Barcelona. Xavi did great work last season and with good support from most of people in Barcelona, he currently has big power there.
Given that some great names are already in Barcelona right now there is no hope for Memphis who won't be able to compete even if they do a good job there.
There is no reason for him to stay in my opinion because as @laurenB7742 said, when he decides to stay he will forever be on the bench because it is very difficult with Lewandowski and Raphinha to break into the main squad.

The existence of Memphis Depay in Barcelona is still a big question mark, because with the arrival of Raphinha and Lewandowski,
Depay has no space at Barcelona. It's not surprising that Barcelona included Depay in their list of players to be sold in this summer's
transfer market. Even reportedly Barcelona are ready to sell Depay at a low price, Barcelona are ready to open a price of 20 million euros
for other clubs who want Depay. I think Depay should move to another club that can guarantee Depay plays regularly, because if Depay
were at Barcelona he would have spent a lot of time on the bench. If that's the case it's not good for Depay's future, and a bad decision
if Depay decides to stay at Barcelona.

It's not that I underestimate Depay's ability, the problem is that Depay has to compete with players who have big names, like Aubameyang
and Lewandowski. Where Xavi is definitely more trusting Aubameyang or Lewandowski to play as a center forward than Memphis Depay.
So there is no other choice for Depay but to leave Barcelona as soon as possible, we will see if in the near future there will be a club that shows
interest in Depay.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 08:22:35 PM

Your hopes may be in vain because I think Ronaldo will stay at Manchester United and have no real intention of leaving. I can think of something positive from the arrival of Ten Hag as coach, it can be seen from the way they played during pre-season.

There is a new spirit in the Manchester United camp, so Ten Hag actually wants to prove that he deserves to be there right now. A number of wins are results that might be used as an reason for Manchester United can still improve its performance, so Ronaldo's move to A. Madrid is a hope that will actually be difficult to materialize.
Ten Hag has said indeed he still really needs Ronaldo for next season, but Ronaldo has also shown his disappointment with the management of Manchester which does not seem to have the initiative to improve Manchester United's current performance, Manchester United's passiveness in the transfer market this season this raises the reason if ronaldo will leave and it is reinforced by the absence of ronaldo in the manchester united pre-season game some time ago, but ronaldo who still has 1 year remaining on his contract with manchester of course he must respect it and follow the all  decisions taken by manchester united later, now Atletico Madrid are reportedly starting to try to approach Ronaldo but I don't think he will accept the offer, but I think all possible could happen before the transfer window closes later, just like what happened with Lewandowski who finally moved to Barcelona after it seemed impossible.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 08:22:38 PM

Even if Depay stays at Barcelona, ​​he won't get a chance to play on the field. He will be on the bench for the entire season.
No chance for Depay in Barcelona with Xavi who has a solid position and very good support from Barcelona. Xavi did great work last season and with good support from most of people in Barcelona, he currently has big power there.
Xavi is doing good job with having some quality signings in recent time and with these all most chances Depay will be on bench if he is not going to choose about his future with having some good chance at Roma he can give his best which can bring a better future because with the having no chance for playing is surely not giving him any better future instead he tries to approach here which is beneficial for him even now they already have Dybala, and now they are going to choose from these two Belotti and Depay if I have to choose then surely I am going with Depay with his speed is amazing, and he could be much better player with good skills which can help all team.
I agree that Xavi is doing so well at Barcelona, the way he is building the team and transforming Barcelona to title contenders for the coming season is so shocking. We were previously made to believe Barcelona was having financial problems which was going to affect their transfer dealings but somehow they managed to get good players to the squad, now some players like Depay will have to leave the club if they don’t want to come on as substitute.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2022, 08:30:01 PM

Ten Hag has said indeed he still really needs Ronaldo for next season, but Ronaldo has also shown his disappointment with the management of Manchester which does not seem to have the initiative to improve Manchester United's current performance, Manchester United's passiveness in the transfer market this season this raises the reason if ronaldo will leave and it is reinforced by the absence of ronaldo in the manchester united pre-season game some time ago, but ronaldo who still has 1 year remaining on his contract with manchester of course he must respect it and follow the all  decisions taken by manchester united later, now Atletico Madrid are reportedly starting to try to approach Ronaldo but I don't think he will accept the offer, but I think all possible could happen before the transfer window closes later, just like what happened with Lewandowski who finally moved to Barcelona after it seemed impossible.
Lewandowski's situation to Barcelona is very different when it comes to the possibility of Ronaldo to A. Madrid. Ronaldo has an agreement with Real Madrid about which club he can't choose if he wants to return to Spain, I'm sure maybe one of them is Barcelona but it could be A. Madrid is also included in the deal proposal.

Maybe nothing is impossible, but Ronaldo and Manchester United's situation now is different and this shows that there is a good possibility to expect him to stay at Manchester United for at least one more season.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 08:44:15 PM

I also think that Depay wouldn't have much chance in the starting eleven anymore. He played as a centre-forward most of the time in the previous season. However Lewandowski is here now and it is too difficult for Depay to have so many chances in big tournaments especially. As a result it would be much better for him to leave the team before the transfer window ends. Tottenham are very interested in a deal so I expect Barcelona to benefit from this opportunity to sell him.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 09:10:05 PM

I also think that Depay wouldn't have much chance in the starting eleven anymore. He played as a centre-forward most of the time in the previous season. However Lewandowski is here now and it is too difficult for Depay to have so many chances in big tournaments especially. As a result it would be much better for him to leave the team before the transfer window ends. Tottenham are very interested in a deal so I expect Barcelona to benefit from this opportunity to sell him.
He has to move now because if he insists he will only be on the bench all season I think.
He will not get any place even if his respect is high.
With the small salary he has received and the lack of hours there is what has to be done for Depay there because when he leaves I think he will find something good again for his season.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1653

The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2022, 10:02:23 PM

Lewandowski's situation to Barcelona is very different when it comes to the possibility of Ronaldo to A. Madrid. Ronaldo has an agreement with Real Madrid about which club he can't choose if he wants to return to Spain, I'm sure maybe one of them is Barcelona but it could be A. Madrid is also included in the deal proposal.

Maybe nothing is impossible, but Ronaldo and Manchester United's situation now is different and this shows that there is a good possibility to expect him to stay at Manchester United for at least one more season.

There is no agreement, he left Real Madrid almost 4 years ago, he can play for any club he wants as long as they can afford him, Ronaldo has no loyalty to any club, he plays for himself alone. He's ready to take off, and he's willing to play anywhere other than Manchester United as long as they offer Champions League football.

A.Madrd had ruled out signing Ronaldo; currently, no club wants to sign him, forcing him to play for Manchester United until next summer.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2022, 10:13:45 PM

Depay will not be leaving the club this summer,I think Xavi will integrate all of them and make them play together,Aubameyang and Lewandowski will be upfront,while I think Depay will be used as a winger next season because of the coming of Lewa.
Xavi is building a team that will be capable of challenging for silverware next season,and I think he has done some reasonable business this summer,bringing in Rafinha and the potential arrival of Lewandowski.Indeed the team will do wonders next season.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2022, 11:05:07 PM

Yes, there is nothing strange and every player is free to play for any team because a club will also not be careless to recruit players, a club of course has its own rules for buying players so as long as a club can pay for it then it will be fine. I'm just surprised, Ronaldo who has got everything from the social media side he is the first person who has a lot of followers, has his own business and is rich of course but Ronaldo still wants to play at his old age. Not only that, I think if Ronaldo has got everything then Ronaldo must be able to accept to stay at Manchester United, play in the Champions League or not I think that is no longer a target that must be achieved by Ronaldo.
from the conditions experienced by ronaldo he should have understood that he is no longer young and his performance will also decline, when he wants to continue to feel the atmosphere of competing on the field maybe another option is to retire and become a coach of a team, this possibility is difficult because indeed It's hard to build a good team and it's too soon to be a coach. I'm sure Ronaldo is still very confused about his life goals.

Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 11:21:16 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2022, 10:22:11 PM by Dewi Aries

Depay will not be leaving the club this summer,I think Xavi will integrate all of them and make them play together,Aubameyang and Lewandowski will be upfront,while I think Depay will be used as a winger next season because of the coming of Lewa.
Xavi is building a team that will be capable of challenging for silverware next season,and I think he has done some reasonable business this summer,bringing in Rafinha and the potential arrival of Lewandowski.Indeed the team will do wonders next season.

Yes this season Barcelona look more serious and spend a lot of money , with today's squats I'm sure they're not only targeting Laliga league title
Of course the champions league is the main target , tomorrow Barcelona will try a new squad against Madrid We'll see how the new players adapt
Lewandowski is the one we are most looking forward to in action is his career still as great as when he played for Munich.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 11:36:49 PM

..However, Barcelona's defense is weak. It is very difficult to win against a strong team if the defense is not strong.
So, it means that Barcelona should spend money again to strengthen the club with a strong defender. Hopefully, they can realize it because whatever happens, they are still experiencing financial difficulties right now. And they have made big purchases of the players this season.
But as you said, if their defense is still weak, it will not be good for the team.

Make sense, moreover, Ten Hag said that he will include Ronaldo in the team this season and he doesn't want to let Ronaldo leave Man United. This will be little bit hard for him to leave and find the right club for him that is included in the Champion league.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 11:43:54 PM

Yes, there is nothing strange and every player is free to play for any team because a club will also not be careless to recruit players, a club of course has its own rules for buying players so as long as a club can pay for it then it will be fine. I'm just surprised, Ronaldo who has got everything from the social media side he is the first person who has a lot of followers, has his own business and is rich of course but Ronaldo still wants to play at his old age. Not only that, I think if Ronaldo has got everything then Ronaldo must be able to accept to stay at Manchester United, play in the Champions League or not I think that is no longer a target that must be achieved by Ronaldo.
from the conditions experienced by ronaldo he should have understood that he is no longer young and his performance will also decline, when he wants to continue to feel the atmosphere of competing on the field maybe another option is to retire and become a coach of a team, this possibility is difficult because indeed It's hard to build a good team and it's too soon to be a coach. I'm sure Ronaldo is still very confused about his life goals.
I'm not sure about "confused", he is a special player who is an icon of football, he just has a high obsession as a player. When Ronaldo only wants to play in a club that plays in the Champions League, then it proves that Ronaldo has always had an obsession to have a good record in history. Look at how other old players like Giroud and Ibrahimovic for example, they don't have a high obsession and they just play and it doesn't matter if it's in the Champions League or not and that's different with Ronaldo. So, if Ronaldo doesn't have any problems with Atletico, then I think joining Atletico will not be a problem at all, because the problem of rivalry with Real Madrid is only during matches or on the field.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 11:47:56 PM

I am not sure that Ronaldo has a coaching career in his immediate life plans. In general, I think that after Cristiano's career as a player ends, then for sure he will take a break for a while and just enjoy his rest and only then will decide in which direction to move on. The maximum that Ronaldo will do during this period is some kind of representative work in something related to football. As for the current events, I think that everything will be decided after the player's face-to-face meeting with Manchester United head coach Ten Hag. At least, there is information that Ten Hag will not give his approval for the transfer of a football player to another team until he himself meets and discusses all issues with him.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 11:50:51 PM

Depay was scoring 13 goals in all competitions last season even he is Barcelona top score so i think his performance quite impressive but i don't know why Xavi isn't satisfied with his performance and looking for another strikers instead of him ~
The answer is simple, Xavi doesn't like him.  Wink
I suspect Depay isn't an ideal CF expected by Xavi. Depay is a good CF, he proves it by being a top scorer of the Barcelona squad last season. But Xavi may look for a sharper and stronger CF who fits with his strategy. I don't say Lewandowski is better than Depay, but the number of goals made by Lewandowski simply emphasizes how strong him. Xavi must choose Lewandowski as the main CF, while for the substitution Xavi prefers Aubameyang to Depay. Aubameyang can make a difference in the match, and he played amazing in his first season. Aubameyang should be more promising than Depay.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2022, 12:00:30 AM

When Ronaldo only wants to play in a club that plays in the Champions League, then it proves that Ronaldo has always had an obsession to have a good record in history. Look at how other old players like Giroud and Ibrahimovic for example, they don't have a high obsession and they just play and it doesn't matter if it's in the Champions League or not and that's different with Ronaldo. So, if Ronaldo doesn't have any problems with Atletico, then I think joining Atletico will not be a problem at all, because the problem of rivalry with Real Madrid is only during matches or on the field.
I believe when other club want his service, is not about his skill but his name only (famor), because we know his age and his contribute in last session is not like he did in real Madrid. so if other club want recruited him as player, then they are wrong way, they just waste the money and I believe will cause incompatibility for each player because he still feels like a star.

Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 01:21:18 AM

Yes I think so too, I believe more that he (Cristiano Ronaldo) will stay at Manchester United. Regarding rumors of his move to Atletico Madrid, it would be interesting if it actually happened. But again I say, that I doubt it.
Cristiano Ronaldo is now the center of attention because there is no certainty, only rumors are circulating and even then the truth is still being questioned.
I do not think what you want to see will happen. From a club perspective, Ronaldo will lose to compete for the championship. Benzema and Lewandowski defend a club that is above Atletico Madrid, as ambitious players Ronaldo does not want to lose to compete with his rivals. So Ronaldo will think ten times about moving to the Wanda Metropolitano, because Atletico Madrid is not to Ronaldo taste and there he will find it difficult to get what he wants.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2022, 01:30:19 AM

if you imagine that way, that is if cristiano ronaldo moves to athletico madrid. then everyone will be excited to watch it and La Liga will be the center of attention. But still, if you look at the situation and conditions and analyze the news circulating, it seems that Cristiano Ronaldo is forced to stay at Manchester United. although as we know cristiano ronaldo wants to move. but the MU still maintain it. and the high price became an obstacle for other clubs to sign him. so that until now there is no suitable offer for cristiano ronaldo. so in the end most likely will remain at MU.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 [1239] 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 3748 »
  Print  

Jump to: