Real Madrid - 81 (67.5%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 120

Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 3751 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 413231 times)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 12:23:01 PM

It looks like Ancelotti will keep Bale this season. With Bale's on the squad, maybe Madrid can win the title again next season. We know, Bale had a very important role for Madrid before back to Tottenham. In other news, Ronaldo is also rumored to want to be brought back by Madrid, if this is true, then the Ronaldo and Bale duo will further strengthen their chances. We'll see if it's true that Juventus let Ronaldo go or not.
Bale have impressive performance on Tottenham Hotspur exactly when Bale get chance at the end league and make few goals for Tottenham Hotspur, after Zidane out and Ancelotti become Real Madrid coach have chance for Bale back to Madrid, but many other player will think to left Madrid like Assensio, maybe he will ask to Ancelotti will get minutes playing again or not?

Ancelotti has liking towards the players he bought when he was at Madrid. Bale is one of them , but he isn't that good like he used to. Still if think he will be handed lot of playing minutes in starting matches. If he give the performance as Ancelotti expects then he will get regular minutes otherwise will be a rotational player.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 01:11:48 PM

~snip~
 the coach is the main factor because the coach who makes the strategy and which and what kind of players are suitable to carry out the strategy.
This is still a question mark. Whether anceloti will still believe in Ramos or not. If not then it looks like he has to leave then Madrid will have to buy new players. In my mind if for 1 season Ramos is still good, but if it is more than that then it will cost Madrid. So this summer Madrid will have to buy a new player to replace Ramos. This was done so that Madrid would not be surprised when Ramos left. They will get used to it and not depend on one person.
This should be maintained for one more season for Ramos, maybe every minute of the game it can get better as this hopeful defense, but I think Ramos' advantage is still there for another season.
But could there be a substitute that could be as strong as Ramos?
I'd even like to see him one season with this Madrid about their belief and it's certain that more replacements will be chosen if that really happens.
But it seems like ancelotti wants to keep gale and Ronaldo back again.
While their defensive players used to be ignored.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 01:45:41 PM

Bale have impressive performance on Tottenham Hotspur exactly when Bale get chance at the end league and make few goals for Tottenham Hotspur, after Zidane out and Ancelotti become Real Madrid coach have chance for Bale back to Madrid, but many other player will think to left Madrid like Assensio, maybe he will ask to Ancelotti will get minutes playing again or not?
It is more than impressive if take into account total matches Bale played from the beginning and total matches he played for Spurs in last season. He only came back very impressive in late of second half of season.

With all the drama with Real Madrid, both President Perez and spectaculars, I don't think Bale will want to contribute his best for Real Madrid. Ancelotti can use Bale more rather than waste his talent and good contributions but it will be the last season in the current contract. A new contract might never come for Bale. Last moments for Bale in Bernabeu before his return to Spurs or his retirement.
Bale have different position right now after Zidane out because he has great chance to get more minutes under Ancelotti and remember with last chance Ancelotti always trust and make great forward Benzema, Bale and Ronaldo last four years, but with many young player in Real Madrid like Vinicius, Rodrigo and Asensio maybe Bale have show how still has great performance right now.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:01:16 PM

Barcelona's preparations for the new season have not really started in the best way.
It's known that Barcelona is in a big financial crisis and can't pay big money for new players and so they tried everything to bring Wijnaldum as a free player.
This attempt ended in failure because Wijnaldum gave up Barcelona after a year of negotiations and chose PSG.
Even more devastating for Barcelona is the explanation of this player why he eventually gave up on Barcelona:
''"I was negotiating with Barcelona for four weeks.
PSG were a little quicker and the project they had appealed to me.
It was a tough decision because Barcelona were very interested in me.''

Once upon a time the situation was different but it seems to me that Barcelona is slowly losing its reputation as a big club.
Years of chaos and poor club management brought such outcome.

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/transfer-market/2021/06/12/60c4b751ca47414c388b45d7.html

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7803

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 06:05:04 PM

But it seems like ancelotti wants to keep gale and Ronaldo back again.
Juventus is the perfect club for Ronaldo, a club in which he feels comfortable, and this must be reckoned with. Although in his place I would already be thinking about retirement ... or about a coaching career in your own club, the more that he can afford to buy one of the La Liga clubs, (to do as Ronaldo [Luís] did, buying a controlling stake in Valladolid for 30 million). Whatever it was, I am still inclined to believe the news that he will end his career in his native Portuguese Sporting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 06:34:33 PM

It looks like Ancelotti will keep Bale this season. With Bale's on the squad, maybe Madrid can win the title again next season. We know, Bale had a very important role for Madrid before back to Tottenham. In other news, Ronaldo is also rumored to want to be brought back by Madrid, if this is true, then the Ronaldo and Bale duo will further strengthen their chances. We'll see if it's true that Juventus let Ronaldo go or not.
This news about Bale was circulating from a while without attracting much attention. Bale few years ago is different from the actual one, he may give a boost for the team but I think that we should not overestimate much his abilities.

Juventus is the perfect club for Ronaldo, a club in which he feels comfortable, and this must be reckoned with. Although in his place I would already be thinking about retirement ... or about a coaching career in your own club, the more that he can afford to buy one of the La Liga clubs, (to do as Ronaldo [Luís] did, buying a controlling stake in Valladolid for 30 million). Whatever it was, I am still inclined to believe the news that he will end his career in his native Portuguese Sporting.
It is early for CR7 retirement lol. He can still be useful for any team for additional 2-3 years at least. Next he will get coaching career most likely or buying a club in his country..

perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 08:14:54 PM

Not every player is fit for every team but Bale situation wasn't being able to fit in there or not. Zidane played him very well at one point and dude won them a champions league just a few years ago, however when you look at what is going on at the season afterwards you will see that he wasn't really liking playing there, which means that there could be something that was about team and player having a problem between each other and Bale wasn't playing his best ball.

After he moved to Spurs he was once again very happy to play and that showed on the pitch as well which is what I believe is the main reason of him getting better once again. He didn't become a bad player over just one off-season after the champions league win, he was still good, he just didn't want to play and when he wanted again he showed his true colors and that is why we see him better.
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 09:31:11 PM

There are 19 days left on Messi's contract but he still hasn't made a decision about staying or leaving.  Grin
I am sure this means he will stay in Barcelona. Messi will play with Aguero in the next season, he is a countrymate. Messi should be more comfortable playing with his friend in Argentina's national team. Another reason, we always heard a rumor of Messi leaving Barcelona in every transfer window, but it never happens. We can conclude that Messi probably tries to stay in Barcelona as long as possible. Messi may think to spend his professional career as a football player in Barcelona. Then, he can has a chance to be the next coach for the Barcelona team.

You may be right. Bringing Aguero to the team was a really smart move that can affect Messi's decision. But I'm still having my doubts about the current situation. Everyone is waiting anxiously for him to decide what he will do. It would be really shocking for Barcelona fans for sure to hear that he decides to leave.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 10:06:45 PM

It is early for CR7 retirement lol. He can still be useful for any team for additional 2-3 years at least. Next he will get coaching career most likely or buying a club in his country..

Everyone can think this same thing of CR7 and can never be wrong! About him having a few years ahead of his career, even Messi can buy into this one too. Again, of CR7 owning a club or his own or actually coaching one is another possibility for the guy. He is a man who's hardwork is showcased on the pitch and most of it paid off. Of cause, his a natural inspiration to a few young talents around the world and a lot of these talents that believes in actually building a footballing career until it becomes the talk of the sports analyst would always love to train under him. Lets take his son for example, the young talent is doing great. So, there are a lot more other much aged perhaps under17 and all who would be much excited to train under CR7's watchful eyes and directives.
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 04:28:41 AM

Bale have different position right now after Zidane out because he has great chance to get more minutes under Ancelotti and remember with last chance Ancelotti always trust and make great forward Benzema, Bale and Ronaldo last four years, but with many young player in Real Madrid like Vinicius, Rodrigo and Asensio maybe Bale have show how still has great performance right now.
Bale looks to have happiness when he is playing on field that makes me think that what happened with him in Real Madrid is not only because of his personal problems. The bad relationship with Zidane and spectaculars in Bernabeu are important.

Ancelotti can give Bale a position in the squad or use him more regularly as a good substitution but Ancelotti can not improve what fans treat with Bale. It will be the last year in the contract and after all this, I believe Bale will find another club.

You may be right. Bringing Aguero to the team was a really smart move that can affect Messi's decision. But I'm still having my doubts about the current situation. Everyone is waiting anxiously for him to decide what he will do. It would be really shocking for Barcelona fans for sure to hear that he decides to leave.
It is a strategy from Laporta and Barcelona to keep Messi in the club but they should do it with Suarez in the last year. I think Suarez has better stamina and performance than Aguero. He also has better connection with Messi.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 04:54:17 AM

Not every player is fit for every team but Bale situation wasn't being able to fit in there or not. Zidane played him very well at one point and dude won them a champions league just a few years ago, however when you look at what is going on at the season afterwards you will see that he wasn't really liking playing there, which means that there could be something that was about team and player having a problem between each other and Bale wasn't playing his best ball.

After he moved to Spurs he was once again very happy to play and that showed on the pitch as well which is what I believe is the main reason of him getting better once again. He didn't become a bad player over just one off-season after the champions league win, he was still good, he just didn't want to play and when he wanted again he showed his true colors and that is why we see him better.

I see Gareth Bale happier playing for Tottenham, since on loan from Real Madrid Bale's performance was very good when he played at Tottenham.
But it looks like Bale wants to respect his contract with Real Madrid with one year remaining, so according to the latest news I read, Bale will play
for Madrid next season. Hopefully new Madrid coach Ancelotti will give Bale more playing time.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 05:56:21 AM

I see Gareth Bale happier playing for Tottenham, since on loan from Real Madrid Bale's performance was very good when he played at Tottenham.
But it looks like Bale wants to respect his contract with Real Madrid with one year remaining, so according to the latest news I read, Bale will play
for Madrid next season.
Bale has his good record and he is not a player like Pogba who brings troubles to coaches, clubs that he is playing for.

It is my respect for Gareth Bale, for his professional. I don't think Real Madrid will expand the contract with Bale and in that club, every player can be sold out or thrown away. Bale is not a home grown player of Real Madrid and Perez has no reasons, no pressure from fans to keep Bale in Real Madrid.

Hopefully new Madrid coach Ancelotti will give Bale more playing time.
With Ancelotti, Bale will have more appearances and can have more contributions. Ancelotti is good at using players like Bale, Jamez and he rebuilt a second career for Andrea Pirlo in AC Milan.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 08:06:56 AM

for Madrid next season. Hopefully new Madrid coach Ancelotti will give Bale more playing time.

I heard some other news also that Bale was thinking of retiring. But it looks like it won't be the case then. He is still 31 and he can play for a few more years I believe. He had a really good season at Tottenham. But there is no reason for him to stay there as Tottenham are still one of the problematic teams about winning titles.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 09:37:32 AM

In Tottenham, Bale plays very well, so one cannot say that he has no desire, just Zidane gave him little playing time. In Real Madrid, the issue with the strikers has not been resolved, I would say that there is no strong striker who would sit firmly at the base, maybe except Benzema. Since Ronaldo left the team, there is no equal replacement for him.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 10:37:40 AM

In Tottenham, Bale plays very well, so one cannot say that he has no desire, just Zidane gave him little playing time. In Real Madrid, the issue with the strikers has not been resolved, I would say that there is no strong striker who would sit firmly at the base, maybe except Benzema. Since Ronaldo left the team, there is no equal replacement for him.

Real Madrid really need a top striker now. After Ronaldo has left the club, they've lost a lot of power for sure. As far as I know, they have been after Mbappe and Kane to solve this problem. But PSG don't seem like they will let Mbappe go at least for now. There are many big clubs that want to sign Kane also. Real Madrid's job won't be easy especially against Manchester City and Chelsea. Chelsea are the last champions in the CL in the end.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:23:31 AM

Real Madrid really need a top striker now. After Ronaldo has left the club, they've lost a lot of power for sure. As far as I know, they have been after Mbappe and Kane to solve this problem. But PSG don't seem like they will let Mbappe go at least for now. There are many big clubs that want to sign Kane also. Real Madrid's job won't be easy especially against Manchester City and Chelsea. Chelsea are the last champions in the CL in the end.

I agree that Madrid do need top strikers next season, because for this season they have relied too much on Benzema and Hazard has failed
to replace Ronaldo. It is very suitable for Kane or Mbappe to play for Madrid, but it seems Kane is not interested in playing outside
the Premier League. Then Mbappe is very interested in playing for Madrid, the problem is that PSG will definitely ask for a very large transfer fee.
Moreover, Real Madrid has a financial condition that is not too good right now, will lose to compete if it turns out that Man City and Chelsea
are competing for Kane or Mbappe. It's like Madrid have to look for other alternatives besides the two strikers.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 12:06:19 PM

I agree that Madrid do need top strikers next season, because for this season they have relied too much on Benzema and Hazard has failed
to replace Ronaldo. It is very suitable for Kane or Mbappe to play for Madrid, but it seems Kane is not interested in playing outside
the Premier League. Then Mbappe is very interested in playing for Madrid, the problem is that PSG will definitely ask for a very large transfer fee.
Moreover, Real Madrid has a financial condition that is not too good right now, will lose to compete if it turns out that Man City and Chelsea
are competing for Kane or Mbappe. It's like Madrid have to look for other alternatives besides the two strikers.

I think Real Madrid better sell Hazard during have good price than waiting he back good performance, more than three season on Barnabeu Hazard never give good performance like on Chelsea before. Better looking great partner for Benzema and Mbappe is the best option but have higher value, so barter Hazard and mbappe is the best way if PSG want deal it.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 12:32:42 PM

Will Barcelona lose another free player after the Wijnaldum, will the deal with Depay fail as well?
Both players made a promise to Barcelona and were supposed to come as free players and it seems that Barcelona could be left without both players.
What’s been going on with Barcelona lately?
They are in a big financial crisis, there have been no results and real trophies for a long time and now the players have started to avoid them and choose other clubs.

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2021/06/13/60c5ccff46163f2c9f8b4661.html

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2021, 12:53:39 PM

Will Barcelona lose another free player after the Wijnaldum, will the deal with Depay fail as well?
Both players made a promise to Barcelona and were supposed to come as free players and it seems that Barcelona could be left without both players.
What’s been going on with Barcelona lately?
They are in a big financial crisis, there have been no results and real trophies for a long time and now the players have started to avoid them and choose other clubs.

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2021/06/13/60c5ccff46163f2c9f8b4661.html
It depends on future of Koeman, Messi in the club and the feasible salary that Barcelona accept to pay for Depay.

After terrible performance in Premier League with Manchester United, Memphis Depay found his best in Lyon and he is in a good position to find another better club with good offer for salary. He is not young now and he should find a good offer with as highest salary as possible. I think Depay is suited for Real Madrid than Barcelona because his style is keen on direct attacks. He is different than Neymar but has a similar style like Arturo Vidal. I can not say Vidal had good seasons in Barcelona.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2021, 03:33:34 PM

I think Real Madrid better sell Hazard during have good price than waiting he back good performance, more than three season on Barnabeu Hazard never give good performance like on Chelsea before. Better looking great partner for Benzema and Mbappe is the best option but have higher value, so barter Hazard and mbappe is the best way if PSG want deal it.

I had the same thought, while still playing in Chelsea, Eden Hazard looked shiny and he plays a key role there. But when he moved to Real Madrid, his performances didn't look good (just occasionally he looks great but can't be consistent in every game). So there is nothing wrong with Real Madrid selling Hazard because the funds can be used to buy other players.

Besides Mbappe, Harry Kane is also a good option for Real Madrid, it's just that Kane's transfer value is also high. Or it could be Jadon Sancho because it seems Dortmund already rejected Man United's offer of £67m for Sancho.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 3751 »
  Print  

Jump to: