Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:15:35 PM

Am personally interested in the airdrop or bounty campaign of the dreamr project. I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty or airdrop. I haven't heard about the bounty or airdrop from anywhere and would like to participate in this opportunities.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:19:47 PM

One of the ways I get to judge a healthy project is through the active engagement of their social channels. It shows they've the best interest of the users at heart especially in resolving complaints and issues. Dreamr Twitter account is the most engaging for sure, Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

This might be a flawed approach though. You can also check their product development and the time, effort and determination they have invested in the project.

Tried checking their Github link but I don't seem to be lucky with that. Can't find Github link.

Anyone with Github?

You may have to verify if they use an open source code. I'm certain not all projects give all their information out in the sense that not all projects code are publicised. Though, it would be better to have their source code open to the public for the sake of learning and continuity.

I’m pretty sure there’s a lot going on behind the scene. It would be great to see Dreamr use an open source code and on github which is quite the nom for blockchain projects. I’ll like to see the team keep building on it and probably make some adjustments when necessary.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:52:00 PM

Am personally interested in the airdrop or bounty campaign of the dreamr project. I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty or airdrop. I haven't heard about the bounty or airdrop from anywhere and would like to participate in this opportunities.

I did not come across any news about airdrop or bounty of this project. If anybody knows about it please give the link here. I am also interested in getting some free tokens.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:57:09 PM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.

How about their telegram channel? CEO or team is directly participating in the discussions there? I would like to have AMA kind of stuffs so that we can directly discuss with the team and ask questions about the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 08:12:16 PM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.

How about their telegram channel? CEO or team is directly participating in the discussions there? I would like to have AMA kind of stuffs so that we can directly discuss with the team and ask questions about the project.

That’s an awesome idea. It’s going to be a golden opportunity to share ideas with the CEO of Dreamr platform and learn more on how Dreamr works. Blockchain ecosystem is literally the only industry where CEOs interact with the community, and there’s a shared interest. It’s a completely decentralized industry.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 08:43:36 PM

Dreamr is one blockchain project with an awesome utility option. It’s great to see they have partners like Dreamy Inc and a lot other brilliant partners that could work together with in getting things done when Dreamr is fully launched. It’s few days to the STEO and I guess investors are getting ready.

Partnership is one of the most important factor for a project to make substantial impact. The dreamr project has made a good decision in taking hold of some good companies to partner with them. I am not surprised by this smart move made by the project team.

Didn't get the full details of the partnership they have worked on getting. Where can I have this information?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:48:37 PM

I agree with you guys, however I would like to see CEO or top team members talk to public, arrange conference or public meet or AMA session. It would be great experience to discuss with CEO.

It's a good suggestion to have a conference or AMA with the team of dreamr project. I would advise that the team considers organising one to give the community an opportunity to have an interactive session with the team and ceo. We need to know what is on ground and the future plans of the project and how the team intends to achieve her goals and targets.

Yea, AMA's is a way of boosting the confidence of the community, it's something that every brand that means business should do, it helps a lot in clarifying gray areas that may be departmental to the brand and strengthens the communication gap between the team and the investors, so i expect dreamr to take full advantage of such as a means of communication
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:03:56 AM

It would be a great idea to have the project organise a bounty or airdrop for interested parties, this would assist in the publicity of the project and there would be an explosive increase in the various social media handles of the project. I guess, I would need to ask the Admin on their telegram group, if there's any ongoing.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:31:57 AM

I must confess that the team have been working assiduously in various ramifications. The ceo and some team members are involved in the discussions on the dreamr telegram group. I do hope that the team considers holding an AMA for the project to give the community a better understanding of the concepts of the project and what to expect after her launching.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:46:54 AM

I must confess that the team have been working assiduously in various ramifications. The ceo and some team members are involved in the discussions on the dreamr telegram group. I do hope that the team considers holding an AMA for the project to give the community a better understanding of the concepts of the project and what to expect after her launching.

From the information I have, the team are yet to announce or give any updates on AMA. I believe that all their focus is on the tokensale which would be taking place on IDCM exchange from tomorrow being the 1st of October.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:52:08 AM

It would be a great idea to have the project organise a bounty or airdrop for interested parties, this would assist in the publicity of the project and there would be an explosive increase in the various social media handles of the project. I guess, I would need to ask the Admin on their telegram group, if there's any ongoing.

I don't see the dreamr project organising any bounty or airdrop campaign. If the organisers were interested in bounty, it should have started long before now. The tokensales is at hand and I don't see the need for a bounty again.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:55:18 AM

I don't see the dreamr project organising any bounty or airdrop campaign. If the organisers were interested in bounty, it should have started long before now. The tokensales is at hand and I don't see the need for a bounty again.

Bounties and airdrop are important,  no doubt. But there are other measures for advertising and increasing public awareness about the existence of a project. The team may be uncomfortable with the issue of dumping the value of the tokens which is one of the set backs of bounty and airdrops.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 07:25:50 AM

One of the ways I get to judge a healthy project is through the active engagement of their social channels. It shows they've the best interest of the users at heart especially in resolving complaints and issues. Dreamr Twitter account is the most engaging for sure, Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

This might be a flawed approach though. You can also check their product development and the time, effort and determination they have invested in the project.

Tried checking their Github link but I don't seem to be lucky with that. Can't find Github link.

Anyone with Github?

Firstly, what do you want to do with the github link. You have to realise that this is their identity unless they want to put it oit for everyone to contribute. That's their company and making it public will be a risk to the business.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:34:09 AM

Anyone with Github?

Firstly, what do you want to do with the github link. You have to realise that this is their identity unless they want to put it oit for everyone to contribute. That's their company and making it public will be a risk to the business.

Right, not all project provides links to the GitHub. We can track the development through the product they have launched or going to launch.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 11:26:02 AM

Dreamr is a brilliant idea to help other people achieve their dream goals. I think Dreamr would be a successful project because it links people together to work together. It’s an awesome app.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:31:15 AM

I think Dreamr is quite different from ICO Projects. It’s an STEO project and might be a little difficult in holding a bounty with rewards in DRMR tokens. BTW I think a bounty promotion for Dreamr would be an awesome idea. A few tokens in reward to Dreamr users.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:06:03 PM

Dreams do come true when using Dream social media app. It’s going to be quite an interesting app to use. You can share ideas with friends and anyone you connect with on the app. I think it would be a great influence in blockchain ecosystem.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:04:22 PM

I think Dreamr is quite different from ICO Projects. It’s an STEO project and might be a little difficult in holding a bounty with rewards in DRMR tokens. BTW I think a bounty promotion for Dreamr would be an awesome idea. A few tokens in reward to Dreamr users.

You are right, these are security token and I don't think they can go for airdrop. I mean without KYC they will not be able to distribute tokens to anyone.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:27:35 PM

Dreams do come true when using Dream social media app. It’s going to be quite an interesting app to use. You can share ideas with friends and anyone you connect with on the app. I think it would be a great influence in blockchain ecosystem.

Projects like Dreamr can really increase the trust and adoption of  blockchain technology, the New and innovative idea of dreamr has really impressed me and others also. Hoping it to be successful.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 02:36:07 PM

Dreamr is a brilliant idea to help other people achieve their dream goals. I think Dreamr would be a successful project because it links people together to work together. It’s an awesome app.

Your right on that mate dreamr is not just a simple project or platform that has simple uses, it has very unique and useful for the people's dreams and people's lives.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: