Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:10:47 AM

I just comfirmed from the Dreamr team. Both apps would be available for the android and iOS users. It’s going to be fun and everyone can use it. Users can sign up on Dreamr.app and pick a special username in time.

Yes Dreamr platform is available for both ios and Android phone users it was in their whitepaper also. But yes that's I didn't know that  we can use special username. Isn't it fancy.  Grin Grin

It is. I think that is a kind gesture from Dreamr team to early subscribers on its platform. I was lucky to pick a special username too. You can visit Dreamr.app and go to on to sign up with your special username.

Dreamr team did talk about the release of both the Android and iOS apps. Here is a link to Dreamr  telegram channel; https://t.me/dreamrsunite/37

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:16:10 AM

DRMR has an awesome use case. I think the price of its tokens would appreciate when the more people use the app to develop project dreams. It’s an app that is compatible with other Ethereum dApps. It has an in-built wallet and users could easily send cryptocurrencies to friends on the app or for payments for services.

They have a very beautiful plan for dreamers and users of the platform. One that's going to bring in a large number of crowd into the platform.

However I've not read anywhere the plans they have for investors who are going to fund the dreamers. Is dreamer depending solely on the utility of the tokens?

I think the platform is open to everyone: Investors, developers, CMS, web developers, supporting community and anyone with an idea/dream. You sign up on the platform and declare your dreams and aspirations. The platform would link you up with people with similar dreams or willing to help you. It seems easy to me.

You seem not to understand my point exactly. I meant do investors who are going to fund the dreams of Participants be given a return on their investment?

This type of investors is different from those that bought the tokens at tokensales stage?

I guess it depends on the agreement between the user and the contributors. Some persons dream may be funded as a means of charity in the sense that the participants of the platform contribute for the aspiration of a member who has a personal aspiration to fulfil, others may be as an investment scheme with a hope for returns on investment.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:21:22 AM

I just comfirmed from the Dreamr team. Both apps would be available for the android and iOS users. It’s going to be fun and everyone can use it. Users can sign up on Dreamr.app and pick a special username in time.

It's a great news to know that both apps would be released same time for both android and ios users, it would help to give everyone opportunity to start the process of dreaming and building connections which would be a beneficial for the achievement of one's dreams.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:29:26 AM

DRMR has an awesome use case. I think the price of its tokens would appreciate when the more people use the app to develop project dreams. It’s an app that is compatible with other Ethereum dApps. It has an in-built wallet and users could easily send cryptocurrencies to friends on the app or for payments for services.

They have a very beautiful plan for dreamers and users of the platform. One that's going to bring in a large number of crowd into the platform.

However I've not read anywhere the plans they have for investors who are going to fund the dreamers. Is dreamer depending solely on the utility of the tokens?

I think the platform is open to everyone: Investors, developers, CMS, web developers, supporting community and anyone with an idea/dream. You sign up on the platform and declare your dreams and aspirations. The platform would link you up with people with similar dreams or willing to help you. It seems easy to me.

You seem not to understand my point exactly. I meant do investors who are going to fund the dreams of Participants be given a return on their investment?

This type of investors is different from those that bought the tokens at tokensales stage?

I guess it depends on the agreement between the user and the contributors. Some persons dream may be funded as a means of charity in the sense that the participants of the platform contribute for the aspiration of a member who has a personal aspiration to fulfil, others may be as an investment scheme with a hope for returns on investment.

As regards the issue of crowd funding for a user, the dreamr project should ensure that fraudulent users are checkmated as several persons would strive to get an easier route to getting the crowd funding probably by opening multiple accounts or influencing greater participation to portray their public view as legit.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 11:56:02 AM

One of the ways I get to judge a healthy project is through the active engagement of their social channels. It shows they've the best interest of the users at heart especially in resolving complaints and issues. Dreamr Twitter account is the most engaging for sure, Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:13:24 PM

I see this as an ecosystem. Dreamr app would be filled with people with different interests. Some with ideas, investing funds, skills and supporting ideas. Everyone on Dreamr platform would have a role to play. I’m pretty sure it’s goig to be the best place to find a good project to invest in.

Totally agree with you, ideas, skills, investment and support these are the main ingredients which makes a idea to become a reality and yes thanks to dreamr which will provide all of these. And I'm positive this platform will surely gonna help the people who were not able to achieve what they dreamed of just because of one of these reasons.   Kiss
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 12:17:23 PM

One of the ways I get to judge a healthy project is through the active engagement of their social channels. It shows they've the best interest of the users at heart especially in resolving complaints and issues. Dreamr Twitter account is the most engaging for sure, Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

This might be a flawed approach though. You can also check their product development and the time, effort and determination they have invested in the project.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:23:08 PM

I’ll say that, but doesn’t work for all projects. Dreamr app is actually a community based project and has to have the interest of the community and a very interactive one too. Most times, I’ll rather check on the growth of the project on github and beta testing of the product too. Dreamr app seems to be ready too. Beta testing completed and app is about to be launched. Awesome project.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:18:41 PM

You're right but what justifies a good concept from a user or group of users and how do they intend to track these users once they get the needed funds to ensure that they actually used the funds given to them judiciously, i think that's the part that i really need to be clarified on, we leave in a dubious world whereby many take advantage of such platforms
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:39:19 PM

We are seeing this as important concept. But when exactly the ICO is starting? How long the ICO will go on?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 07:31:44 PM

Don’t stop building, that’s what Dreamr is all about. New concepts in blockchain technology everyday. Supporting development on the blockchain using a decentralized social media platform. I literally haven’t seen a better investment option than this for me. There's always a big chances to see the value rise since this is a token on a social media platform app.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:00:18 PM

We are seeing this as important concept. But when exactly the ICO is starting? How long the ICO will go on?

Based on the information I received, the ICO is expected to commence on the 1st of October and its to last for a period of one month. I do hope that the soft cap would be achieved within the stipulated period of one month. Let's see how it goes.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:42:10 PM

Based on the information I received, the ICO is expected to commence on the 1st of October and its to last for a period of one month. I do hope that the soft cap would be achieved within the stipulated period of one month. Let's see how it goes.

Am positive about the project achieving her soft cap within the period this is because the softcap is only a 100 thousand dollars. I find this achievable owing to the fact that the project is quite unique and innovative and several persons would love to participate in making history.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:43:42 PM

As regards the issue of crowd funding for a user, the dreamr project should ensure that fraudulent users are checkmated as several persons would strive to get an easier route to getting the crowd funding probably by opening multiple accounts or influencing greater participation to portray their public view as legit.

Now someone is actually getting my point, i mean, its quite a task to pin point the process of which the generated funds will be utilized and since its not a physical thing, it makes the whole process of giving out funds challenging, unless they have some machinery in place which i will love to hear or see, it still baffles me on how they intend to go about it
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:47:31 PM

You're right but what justifies a good concept from a user or group of users and how do they intend to track these users once they get the needed funds to ensure that they actually used the funds given to them judiciously, i think that's the part that i really need to be clarified on, we leave in a dubious world whereby many take advantage of such platforms

I believe the dreamr team should have made arrangements for the eventuality which would arise from the dubious nature of several individuals. Am certain that the project would be effecting a kyc procedure to ensure that every user is in fact who he claims to be. There are several other modalities in place to checkmate excesses of the platform.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 09:45:09 PM

Am positive about the project achieving her soft cap within the period this is because the softcap is only a 100 thousand dollars. I find this achievable owing to the fact that the project is quite unique and innovative and several persons would love to participate in making history.

are you for real, softcap of just 100k is really achievable the team behind the project are more than capable to pull this off, from the look of things investors would have enough reasons to put in their cash

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:55:12 PM

It’s great to see the team has brought low the softcap. I guess that’s because they have got a tremendous support from private investors and sponsors right from the blockchance competition held in Germany. It’s awes they have the first STEO coming on IDCM to give other users a chance to invest in Dreamr and be rewarded with DRMR Tokens, the official tokens of Dreamr app.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 10:00:06 PM

Awesome. I’ll like to know about the token metrics of DRMR tokens. I heard DRMR would be listed just after the tokensales on IDCM exchange. That’s an amazing Offer I wouldn’t want to miss out on. Would DRMR tokens be used on Dreamr app as a utility token or would it remain as a security?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:54:54 AM

It’s great to see the team has brought low the softcap. I guess that’s because they have got a tremendous support from private investors and sponsors right from the blockchance competition held in Germany. It’s awes they have the first STEO coming on IDCM to give other users a chance to invest in Dreamr and be rewarded with DRMR Tokens, the official tokens of Dreamr app.

I heard that news too that dreamr team has won €50,000  money at the Blockchance Startup Pitch Contest held in hamburg Germany, that must have raised its value and attracted investors also.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:58:24 AM

Awesome. I’ll like to know about the token metrics of DRMR tokens. I heard DRMR would be listed just after the tokensales on IDCM exchange. That’s an amazing Offer I wouldn’t want to miss out on. Would DRMR tokens be used on Dreamr app as a utility token or would it remain as a security?

What I understand is that we can use these tokens at dreamr platform, however exact use cases I don't know. lets wait for dreamr team official response.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: