Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 01:31:07 AM

Guys, if I want to participate in the token sale, where I need to do kyc? Will it be at IDCM exchange or st any other place?

I guess it's at IDCM exchange since that's where you would need to register and gain opportunity to participate in the tokensales. I am made to understand that you will need to complete the kyc procedure and remember that USA citizens are not allowed to participate in the tokensales.

Yeah. IDCM is the only exchange currently on their list to host the STO token exchange program. It's only three days left and I hope it turns out to be a successful event for them.

It may be better to have the tokensale at different platforms simultaneously. In the sense that the dreamr tokensale could be going on both on the dreamr platform or website and IDCM exchange, that could give users a chance to choose and use the platform that is better for them.

If the tokensale is carried out on dreamr website, then it would no longer be STEO, this is because there would no longer be a mediator between the investor and the project which is the cryptocurrency exchange in this case. An also of the opinion that its less expensive to use only one exchange for the tokensale owing to the fact that the exchange tend to charge the project exorbitantly when using their platform.

That's right and even though it's better to have token sale in some known and trusted exchange so that investors will be more interested in investing in the project. And IDCM exchange platform is a very good choice because they are top 15 in coinmarketcap.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:40:50 AM

Guys, if I want to participate in the token sale, where I need to do kyc? Will it be at IDCM exchange or st any other place?

I guess it's at IDCM exchange since that's where you would need to register and gain opportunity to participate in the tokensales. I am made to understand that you will need to complete the kyc procedure and remember that USA citizens are not allowed to participate in the tokensales.

Yeah. IDCM is the only exchange currently on their list to host the STO token exchange program. It's only three days left and I hope it turns out to be a successful event for them.

It may be better to have the tokensale at different platforms simultaneously. In the sense that the dreamr tokensale could be going on both on the dreamr platform or website and IDCM exchange, that could give users a chance to choose and use the platform that is better for them.

If the tokensale is carried out on dreamr website, then it would no longer be STEO, this is because there would no longer be a mediator between the investor and the project which is the cryptocurrency exchange in this case. An also of the opinion that its less expensive to use only one exchange for the tokensale owing to the fact that the exchange tend to charge the project exorbitantly when using their platform.

That's right and even though it's better to have token sale in some known and trusted exchange so that investors will be more interested in investing in the project. And IDCM exchange platform is a very good choice because they are top 15 in coinmarketcap.

Thanks guys for the information. So I need to open account at IDCM exchange. If I look at the volume of IDCM exchange then this seems to be one of the top exchange. And I would be happy to open account there.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:59:32 AM

Dreamr is one blockchain project with an awesome utility option. It’s great to see they have partners like Dreamy Inc and a lot other brilliant partners that could work together with in getting things done when Dreamr is fully launched. It’s few days to the STEO and I guess investors are getting ready.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:35:06 AM

Blockchain technology is one of the best technology out there for building stuff. And people like that it’s transparent. I think there are some other people with dreams of building using a different technology. Can these be integrated on Dreamr app?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:38:12 AM

Blockchain enthusiasts from the US are losing quite a lot on the fun and profits coming from ICO, IEO and now STEO. Isn’t there a rule to fix that?
I think it’s in the project interest to protect Dreamr inc from restricting rules made by the SEC in the future.

I guess it may be impossible for the project to do much as it relates with the restrictions placed by SEC on United States citizens. We need to understand that the government has monopoly of power and issues that concerns blockchain and cryptocurrencies cannot be resolved comfortably without seeking legal actions.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:44:58 AM

Blockchain enthusiasts from the US are losing quite a lot on the fun and profits coming from ICO, IEO and now STEO. Isn’t there a rule to fix that?
I think it’s in the project interest to protect Dreamr inc from restricting rules made by the SEC in the future.

I guess it may be impossible for the project to do much as it relates with the restrictions placed by SEC on United States citizens. We need to understand that the government has monopoly of power and issues that concerns blockchain and cryptocurrencies cannot be resolved comfortably without seeking legal actions.

I agree with you regarding the difficulty of contesting the restrictions placed by SEC, I believe it was basically to protect the interest of the United States citizens. Several people have fallen victims in the past trying to invest in the cryptocurrency market and the government is Striving to carry out their responsibility of protecting the citizens. This restriction would most likely be lifted when the cryptocurrency space attains some level of trust and adoption.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:50:58 AM

Dreamr is one blockchain project with an awesome utility option. It’s great to see they have partners like Dreamy Inc and a lot other brilliant partners that could work together with in getting things done when Dreamr is fully launched. It’s few days to the STEO and I guess investors are getting ready.

Partnership is one of the most important factor for a project to make substantial impact. The dreamr project has made a good decision in taking hold of some good companies to partner with them. I am not surprised by this smart move made by the project team.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:05:55 AM

Blockchain technology is one of the best technology out there for building stuff. And people like that it’s transparent. I think there are some other people with dreams of building using a different technology. Can these be integrated on Dreamr app?

It would have been a great concept to have different projects on the dreamr app, but I don't see that happening. I don't think it's a good business strategy to have substitute project on the same platform, it would greatly affect the market share of dreamr and may lead to ruin.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:11:22 AM

Partnership is one of the most important factor for a project to make substantial impact. The dreamr project has made a good decision in taking hold of some good companies to partner with them. I am not surprised by this smart move made by the project team.

It's a commendable achievement to partner with good companies who would be beneficial to the realization of the dreamr project goals. I would be grateful if you could let me know the value to be expected from these partnerships.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 07:40:05 AM

It's a commendable achievement to partner with good companies who would be beneficial to the realization of the dreamr project goals. I would be grateful if you could let me know the value to be expected from these partnerships.

I know of a partnership where both the dreamr ceo and the other Ceo will have active participation or roles in the other companies.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 08:43:12 AM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 10:36:35 AM

One of the ways I get to judge a healthy project is through the active engagement of their social channels. It shows they've the best interest of the users at heart especially in resolving complaints and issues. Dreamr Twitter account is the most engaging for sure, Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

This might be a flawed approach though. You can also check their product development and the time, effort and determination they have invested in the project.

Tried checking their Github link but I don't seem to be lucky with that. Can't find Github link.

Anyone with Github?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:40:47 AM

Dreamr app development is growing at a fast pace. I heard Dreamr app would be fully launched soon on iOS and Android platforms. Soon we can use the app from our mobile phone where ever we are. I think it’s going to be a creative app for these companies.

Is this really going to be mobile App? If they have it in their roadmap, I would choose to go for Android phones. In that way, dreams can be posted as it is and on the spot.

It's great to know that the dreamr platform can be accessed right from an app. I believe the app has all the functions, features and modalities to ensure that the users are satisfied. I read on the website that registration could be done now and those who register early would secure their username and as such it could be used when the platform is fully functional.

This is an important feature. To get username secured quite early is super great feature. Dreamr with its utility could be more popular in coming years. I'm quite enthusiastic about the launch.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:17:19 AM

One of the ways I get to judge a healthy project is through the active engagement of their social channels. It shows they've the best interest of the users at heart especially in resolving complaints and issues. Dreamr Twitter account is the most engaging for sure, Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

This might be a flawed approach though. You can also check their product development and the time, effort and determination they have invested in the project.

Tried checking their Github link but I don't seem to be lucky with that. Can't find Github link.

Anyone with Github?

You may have to verify if they use an open source code. I'm certain not all projects give all their information out in the sense that not all projects code are publicised. Though, it would be better to have their source code open to the public for the sake of learning and continuity.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:55:01 AM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:24:21 PM

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.

I agree with you guys, however I would like to see CEO or top team members talk to public, arrange conference or public meet or AMA session. It would be great experience to discuss with CEO.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:29:02 PM

I agree with you guys, however I would like to see CEO or top team members talk to public, arrange conference or public meet or AMA session. It would be great experience to discuss with CEO.

I doing know about such events are scheduled in coming days, However you can ask questions at Dreamr telegram channel. Top team members are giving all the required information.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:02:28 PM

Yea, you do have a point and it pretty much helps with publicity, especially when the brand that came into partnership is a good one that speaks of integrity, its a strategy that has been adopted well over time, these are really tough times for the industry, though the market made a headway before now but a lot of strategies still need to be employed in getting things done
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:47:36 PM

It's a good suggestion to have a conference or AMA with the team of dreamr project. I would advise that the team considers organising one to give the community an opportunity to have an interactive session with the team and ceo. We need to know what is on ground and the future plans of the project and how the team intends to achieve her goals and targets.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:12:58 PM

I agree with you, Infact by nature, transparency is the most crucial feature of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in general. Every effort should be made to ensure that the community sees the team to be representing their interests in every capacity, ensuring that the desires of the investors are achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: