Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:06:17 AM

We are seeing this as important concept. But when exactly the ICO is starting? How long the ICO will go on?

Based on the information I received, the ICO is expected to commence on the 1st of October and its to last for a period of one month. I do hope that the soft cap would be achieved within the stipulated period of one month. Let's see how it goes.

Am positive about the project achieving her soft cap within the period this is because the softcap is only a 100 thousand dollars. I find this achievable owing to the fact that the project is quite unique and innovative and several persons would love to participate in making history.

I want to see how investors response to the tokens sale, this is first STEO and I believe few might have concerns about going through the process of KYC and all. In my opinion only genuine investment will come to this project and there will be no money laundering cases.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:16:42 AM

It’s great to know Dreamr had a pre STEO funding process. How much was raised during this funding round? And how much has been raised so far? How many tokens was sold?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:00:08 AM

DRMR has an awesome use case. I think the price of its tokens would appreciate when the more people use the app to develop project dreams. It’s an app that is compatible with other Ethereum dApps. It has an in-built wallet and users could easily send cryptocurrencies to friends on the app or for payments for services.

They have a very beautiful plan for dreamers and users of the platform. One that's going to bring in a large number of crowd into the platform.

However I've not read anywhere the plans they have for investors who are going to fund the dreamers. Is dreamer depending solely on the utility of the tokens?

I think the platform is open to everyone: Investors, developers, CMS, web developers, supporting community and anyone with an idea/dream. You sign up on the platform and declare your dreams and aspirations. The platform would link you up with people with similar dreams or willing to help you. It seems easy to me.

You seem not to understand my point exactly. I meant do investors who are going to fund the dreams of Participants be given a return on their investment?

This type of investors is different from those that bought the tokens at tokensales stage?

I guess it depends on the agreement between the user and the contributors. Some persons dream may be funded as a means of charity in the sense that the participants of the platform contribute for the aspiration of a member who has a personal aspiration to fulfil, others may be as an investment scheme with a hope for returns on investment.

As regards the issue of crowd funding for a user, the dreamr project should ensure that fraudulent users are checkmated as several persons would strive to get an easier route to getting the crowd funding probably by opening multiple accounts or influencing greater participation to portray their public view as legit.

Now someone is actually getting my point, i mean, its quite a task to pin point the process of which the generated funds will be utilized and since its not a physical thing, it makes the whole process of giving out funds challenging, unless they have some machinery in place which i will love to hear or see, it still baffles me on how they intend to go about it

This is a very nice point. I am sure this will not be a one time happening. Investor would get in touch with the dreamer and then various sort of in depth discussion would have happen prior to funds transferred to the dreamer.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:17:39 AM

It’s great to know Dreamr had a pre STEO funding process. How much was raised during this funding round? And how much has been raised so far? How many tokens was sold?

Am just reading about the pre STEO tokensales for the first time. I guess it's synonymous to the private sales where institutional investors or large scale investors take advantage of the lesser value of the tokens and contribute substantially to the project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:24:23 AM

Awesome. I’ll like to know about the token metrics of DRMR tokens. I heard DRMR would be listed just after the tokensales on IDCM exchange. That’s an amazing Offer I wouldn’t want to miss out on. Would DRMR tokens be used on Dreamr app as a utility token or would it remain as a security?

What I understand is that we can use these tokens at dreamr platform, however exact use cases I don't know. lets wait for dreamr team official response.

Am not certain of the exact use case of the dreamr tokens, but I believe it would be used in the dreamr platform as a means of exchange either for settling debts or payments for services enjoyed in the dreamr platform. As the dreamr project evolves and develops, the value of the tokens would grow.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:44:34 AM

We are seeing this as important concept. But when exactly the ICO is starting? How long the ICO will go on?

Based on the information I received, the ICO is expected to commence on the 1st of October and its to last for a period of one month. I do hope that the soft cap would be achieved within the stipulated period of one month. Let's see how it goes.

Am positive about the project achieving her soft cap within the period this is because the softcap is only a 100 thousand dollars. I find this achievable owing to the fact that the project is quite unique and innovative and several persons would love to participate in making history.

are you for real, softcap of just 100k is really achievable the team behind the project are more than capable to pull this off, from the look of things investors would have enough reasons to put in their cash

There's no doubt that the softcap is very much achievable. I would be glad if the project is able to achieve her hardcap and this would give the project sufficient fund to bring the whole concept into reality.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 12:27:55 PM

DRMR has an awesome use case. I think the price of its tokens would appreciate when the more people use the app to develop project dreams. It’s an app that is compatible with other Ethereum dApps. It has an in-built wallet and users could easily send cryptocurrencies to friends on the app or for payments for services.

They have a very beautiful plan for dreamers and users of the platform. One that's going to bring in a large number of crowd into the platform.

However I've not read anywhere the plans they have for investors who are going to fund the dreamers. Is dreamer depending solely on the utility of the tokens?

I think the platform is open to everyone: Investors, developers, CMS, web developers, supporting community and anyone with an idea/dream. You sign up on the platform and declare your dreams and aspirations. The platform would link you up with people with similar dreams or willing to help you. It seems easy to me.

You seem not to understand my point exactly. I meant do investors who are going to fund the dreams of Participants be given a return on their investment?

This type of investors is different from those that bought the tokens at tokensales stage?

I guess it depends on the agreement between the user and the contributors. Some persons dream may be funded as a means of charity in the sense that the participants of the platform contribute for the aspiration of a member who has a personal aspiration to fulfil, others may be as an investment scheme with a hope for returns on investment.

As regards the issue of crowd funding for a user, the dreamr project should ensure that fraudulent users are checkmated as several persons would strive to get an easier route to getting the crowd funding probably by opening multiple accounts or influencing greater participation to portray their public view as legit.

Now someone is actually getting my point, i mean, its quite a task to pin point the process of which the generated funds will be utilized and since its not a physical thing, it makes the whole process of giving out funds challenging, unless they have some machinery in place which i will love to hear or see, it still baffles me on how they intend to go about it

This is a very nice point. I am sure this will not be a one time happening. Investor would get in touch with the dreamer and then various sort of in depth discussion would have happen prior to funds transferred to the dreamer.

What are the ways to prevent someone from creating multiple accounts and or manipulating the participation? Of course all users must pass KYC so Dreamr knows who is who. But apart from this what can be done.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:36:13 PM

Guys, if I want to participate in the token sale, where I need to do kyc? Will it be at IDCM exchange or st any other place?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:49:01 PM

are you for real, softcap of just 100k is really achievable the team behind the project are more than capable to pull this off, from the look of things investors would have enough reasons to put in their cash

There's no doubt that the softcap is very much achievable. I would be glad if the project is able to achieve her hardcap and this would give the project sufficient fund to bring the whole concept into reality.

As the popularity of the platform is increasing day by day more and more people and investors will be joining the
dreamr so I think the hardcap is easily achievable.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:13:35 PM

Does anyone checking their telegram announcement channel? I just found that recently they asked to share your dream in the comment at their Instagram post...

Here are the details-

Dreamr Community: If you're on Instagram, please share your dream in the comments of this post! There are 200+ comments so far!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2unxjdpt2I/

This is another great strategy for promoting the dreamr project before the actual launching date. It would give several persons the opportunity to see how the project would be a great opportunity to have their dreams shared and how the dreamr project would be instrumental to the achievement of their dreams.

Anyone here visited this Instagram page and shared dream? Can we still comments on this page and share our dream? I don't have Instagram account, I need to create one before commenting?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:21:55 PM

It’s great to see the team has brought low the softcap. I guess that’s because they have got a tremendous support from private investors and sponsors right from the blockchance competition held in Germany. It’s awes they have the first STEO coming on IDCM to give other users a chance to invest in Dreamr and be rewarded with DRMR Tokens, the official tokens of Dreamr app.

Never knew they have some sought of backing from private investors and other individuals, that speaks a lot and will really help them in getting the needed funds, as that will determine the future of the brand, i'm a huge fan of the blockchain industry and i will love to see the industry overcome certain challenges that has been frustrating the full capacity of the niche
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:05:38 PM

Does anyone checking their telegram announcement channel? I just found that recently they asked to share your dream in the comment at their Instagram post...

Here are the details-

Dreamr Community: If you're on Instagram, please share your dream in the comments of this post! There are 200+ comments so far!

This is another great strategy for promoting the dreamr project before the actual launching date. It would give several persons the opportunity to see how the project would be a great opportunity to have their dreams shared and how the dreamr project would be instrumental to the achievement of their dreams.

Anyone here visited this Instagram page and shared dream? Can we still comments on this page and share our dream? I don't have Instagram account, I need to create one before commenting?

Oh wow,  seriously dreamr is surprising day by day.  It's a nice advertising strategy which is also going to demonstrate how the mobile application is going to work.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:56:42 PM

Guys, if I want to participate in the token sale, where I need to do kyc? Will it be at IDCM exchange or st any other place?

I guess it's at IDCM exchange since that's where you would need to register and gain opportunity to participate in the tokensales. I am made to understand that you will need to complete the kyc procedure and remember that USA citizens are not allowed to participate in the tokensales.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:00:53 PM

Here are the details-

I was able to visit the Instagram page and made my comments as regards the sharing of dreams. I must confess that the Admin was on point, replying to every dream that was shared on the thread. I also noticed that majority of the dreams shared were for personal purposes and not for the greater good.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:05:07 PM

It’s great to see the team has brought low the softcap. I guess that’s because they have got a tremendous support from private investors and sponsors right from the blockchance competition held in Germany. It’s awes they have the first STEO coming on IDCM to give other users a chance to invest in Dreamr and be rewarded with DRMR Tokens, the official tokens of Dreamr app.

Never knew they have some sought of backing from private investors and other individuals, that speaks a lot and will really help them in getting the needed funds, as that will determine the future of the brand, i'm a huge fan of the blockchain industry and i will love to see the industry overcome certain challenges that has been frustrating the full capacity of the niche

Most projects are financed majorly from private investors. Any project that depends solely on public funding may not meet her targets. It's a great thing that the dreamr project has the backing of private individuals who would be financially committed to the expansion and development of the project.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:48:09 PM

I guess it's at IDCM exchange since that's where you would need to register and gain opportunity to participate in the tokensales. I am made to understand that you will need to complete the kyc procedure and remember that USA citizens are not allowed to participate in the tokensales.

Yeah. IDCM is the only exchange currently on their list to host the STO token exchange program. It's only three days left and I hope it turns out to be a successful event for them.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:01:08 PM

Yeah. IDCM is the only exchange currently on their list to host the STO token exchange program. It's only three days left and I hope it turns out to be a successful event for them.

It may be better to have the tokensale at different platforms simultaneously. In the sense that the dreamr tokensale could be going on both on the dreamr platform or website and IDCM exchange, that could give users a chance to choose and use the platform that is better for them.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:17:08 PM

It may be better to have the tokensale at different platforms simultaneously. In the sense that the dreamr tokensale could be going on both on the dreamr platform or website and IDCM exchange, that could give users a chance to choose and use the platform that is better for them.

If the tokensale is carried out on dreamr website, then it would no longer be STEO, this is because there would no longer be a mediator between the investor and the project which is the cryptocurrency exchange in this case. An also of the opinion that its less expensive to use only one exchange for the tokensale owing to the fact that the exchange tend to charge the project exorbitantly when using their platform.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 08:01:27 PM

Blockchain enthusiasts from the US are losing quite a lot on the fun and profits coming from ICO, IEO and now STEO. Isn’t there a rule to fix that?
I think it’s in the project interest to protect Dreamr inc from restricting rules made by the SEC in the future.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:48:47 PM

Most projects are financed majorly from private investors. Any project that depends solely on public funding may not meet her targets. It's a great thing that the dreamr project has the backing of private individuals who would be financially committed to the expansion and development of the project.

Well i don't quite agree with you on that aspect, firstly, private investors come in when the project has been substantiated to be of value and secondly most where hitting their target without the need of private investors before now, it was the advent of scammers that led to a potential downfall, hence the drop-down of ICOs and the coming in of major private investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: