Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:06:50 AM

Security tokens are more profitable to hold than other types of cryptocurrencies. I think Dreamr team would have to share profits with holders of DRMR tokens monthly. What’s the exact percentage profits to be distributed to DRMR holders?

I've not read any information on the dreamr whitepaper which suggests that the dreamr tokens would be a source of passive income for the holders, though I think it would be a great idea and would give more persons a reason to hold the tokens. I would suggest that the passive income is distributed in ethereum to make it more valuable to the holders.

Thats right. I read through but had no idea holding DRMR tokens would give holders a passive income. It’s a security token and I guess that’s  makes the difference between a utility token and a security token. I guess the team has to talk about to he benefits of DRMR tokens.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:02:34 AM

Dreamr app could solve the problem of failed blockchain projects. Multiple teams working together and building on the same app could partner, share ideas and funds too. I think it’s an awesome idea to create a growing ecosystem on blockchain.

This is interesting quote. And this should be highlighted in the project promotion and marketing which will fetch good investments for them. Lots of failed projects came from someones dream. If some others can push with their ideas, failed project could become successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:33:50 PM

Am personally interested in the airdrop or bounty campaign of the dreamr project. I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty or airdrop. I haven't heard about the bounty or airdrop from anywhere and would like to participate in this opportunities.

Do projects still run airdrop?, no offense but i think that idea is long dead as many in the community see that as a quick means of earning peanuts and dumping the token in an instant, such has been known to issue out adverse effects in a negative fashion to the project itself, so i don't see it as a means of promotion, if that should be done, then it should be at a minimum

It would interest you to know that projects still conducts airdrop, several persons still earn from airdrops and see airdrop as the best way to benefit from the cryptocurrency industry. My journey into this industry began when I was introduced to airdrops, I later found my feet in bounties and left airdrops. I still see posts of people seeking for referrals on airdrops.

Though it has not been out-rightly dropped but it has been reduced drastically to a point where its almost non-existent, unlike the norm where you get massive number of individuals coming into the picture, most projects don't use such and if they do, most of them must have something attached to it like the bounty programs that you mentioned above
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 01:13:17 PM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.

I agree with you guys, however I would like to see CEO or top team members talk to public, arrange conference or public meet or AMA session. It would be great experience to discuss with CEO.

It's a good suggestion to have a conference or AMA with the team of dreamr project. I would advise that the team considers organising one to give the community an opportunity to have an interactive session with the team and ceo. We need to know what is on ground and the future plans of the project and how the team intends to achieve her goals and targets.

Yea, AMA's is a way of boosting the confidence of the community, it's something that every brand that means business should do, it helps a lot in clarifying gray areas that may be departmental to the brand and strengthens the communication gap between the team and the investors, so i expect dreamr to take full advantage of such as a means of communication

A lot of project fail to make this a continuous event during the growth of their platform and have allowed Fud and wrong information spread like wildfire without control.

AMA is not a one off thing. It's a continuous process that shows project presence in the groups.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:57:48 PM

Dreamr app could solve the problem of failed blockchain projects. Multiple teams working together and building on the same app could partner, share ideas and funds too. I think it’s an awesome idea to create a growing ecosystem on blockchain.

This is interesting quote. And this should be highlighted in the project promotion and marketing which will fetch good investments for them. Lots of failed projects came from someones dream. If some others can push with their ideas, failed project could become successful.

Wow thanks buddy this idea is mind blowing, dreamr platform can be used as tool also I mean dreamr is providing services to fulfill the dreams of users through blockchain ecosystem and in this ecosystem many projects have tasted failure so dreamr and blockchain both can use each other platforms  to turn their failures into success. Seriously  mind blowing  idea.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:42:45 PM

This is an amazing idea. Dreamr platform solves over 50% of problems faced by startups. It’s the best place to start looking out as a startup project, or anyone looking to work on his/her dreams. I think the IEO/STEO would be a success.

You just brought to my consciousness the possibility of dreamr being a platform for startup projects. My idea of the dreams of individuals was limited before now. Its really possible that an individual has a dream of establishing a blockchain inspired project and the dreamr platform would be helpful in getting the necessary information and personnel who could partner to startup the project. There's indeed a huge possibility with the dreamr project. We only need to be patient with the project development and see the greatness as it unfolds.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:46:27 PM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.

I agree with you guys, however I would like to see CEO or top team members talk to public, arrange conference or public meet or AMA session. It would be great experience to discuss with CEO.

It's a good suggestion to have a conference or AMA with the team of dreamr project. I would advise that the team considers organising one to give the community an opportunity to have an interactive session with the team and ceo. We need to know what is on ground and the future plans of the project and how the team intends to achieve her goals and targets.

Yea, AMA's is a way of boosting the confidence of the community, it's something that every brand that means business should do, it helps a lot in clarifying gray areas that may be departmental to the brand and strengthens the communication gap between the team and the investors, so i expect dreamr to take full advantage of such as a means of communication

A lot of project fail to make this a continuous event during the growth of their platform and have allowed Fud and wrong information spread like wildfire without control.

AMA is not a one off thing. It's a continuous process that shows project presence in the groups.

It's great to know that AMA should be a continuous event, but there are several projects who are yet to hold any since the project inception. I guess some projects are unaware of the expectations of investors and their community. I do hope that dreamr project would consider holding her AMA soon.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:52:46 PM

Am personally interested in the airdrop or bounty campaign of the dreamr project. I would like to know if there's any ongoing bounty or airdrop. I haven't heard about the bounty or airdrop from anywhere and would like to participate in this opportunities.

Do projects still run airdrop?, no offense but i think that idea is long dead as many in the community see that as a quick means of earning peanuts and dumping the token in an instant, such has been known to issue out adverse effects in a negative fashion to the project itself, so i don't see it as a means of promotion, if that should be done, then it should be at a minimum

It would interest you to know that projects still conducts airdrop, several persons still earn from airdrops and see airdrop as the best way to benefit from the cryptocurrency industry. My journey into this industry began when I was introduced to airdrops, I later found my feet in bounties and left airdrops. I still see posts of people seeking for referrals on airdrops.

Though it has not been out-rightly dropped but it has been reduced drastically to a point where its almost non-existent, unlike the norm where you get massive number of individuals coming into the picture, most projects don't use such and if they do, most of them must have something attached to it like the bounty programs that you mentioned above

I agree with you, so many persons are getting less interested in airdrops as we speak. Gone are the days when airdrops were the main thing and airdrop rewards were substantial. Several projects were doing well in the market and their airdrops were worth it.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:56:13 PM

I agree with you, so many persons are getting less interested in airdrops as we speak. Gone are the days when airdrops were the main thing and airdrop rewards were substantial. Several projects were doing well in the market and their airdrops were worth it.

I remember the days where we had airdrop from the hydro project. The value of the tokens given out during the airdrop rose above 3,000$ and the patient holders smiled to the bank. The nature of the market has been one of the limiting factors we have now and that explains why airdrops are loosing its significance. Its best to settle for bounties which are a bit manageable.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:04:00 PM

Security tokens are more profitable to hold than other types of cryptocurrencies. I think Dreamr team would have to share profits with holders of DRMR tokens monthly. What’s the exact percentage profits to be distributed to DRMR holders?

I've not read any information on the dreamr whitepaper which suggests that the dreamr tokens would be a source of passive income for the holders, though I think it would be a great idea and would give more persons a reason to hold the tokens. I would suggest that the passive income is distributed in ethereum to make it more valuable to the holders.

Thats right. I read through but had no idea holding DRMR tokens would give holders a passive income. It’s a security token and I guess that’s  makes the difference between a utility token and a security token. I guess the team has to talk about to he benefits of DRMR tokens.

I am in agreement with your opinion, we really need to have a better understanding of the benefits of holding the dreamr tokens. Though, I believe the dreamr token would be a major currency used for transacting within the platform, but there should be much more uses to make the value appreciate better.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 04:59:58 PM

Yeah. Airdrop turned into something else and people got scammed a lot from it. It was good while it lasted, at least it is a lot harder to get airdrop.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:48:44 PM

This is an amazing idea. Dreamr platform solves over 50% of problems faced by startups. It’s the best place to start looking out as a startup project, or anyone looking to work on his/her dreams. I think the IEO/STEO would be a success.

You just brought to my consciousness the possibility of dreamr being a platform for startup projects. My idea of the dreams of individuals was limited before now. Its really possible that an individual has a dream of establishing a blockchain inspired project and the dreamr platform would be helpful in getting the necessary information and personnel who could partner to startup the project. There's indeed a huge possibility with the dreamr project. We only need to be patient with the project development and see the greatness as it unfolds.

As there is few hours left for IEO /STEO token sale and I'm very positive the sale will be a great success. As far as the problems regarding any start ups are concerned so yes Dreamr platform  has really solved the major problems like right ideas, funding, right connections. I'm very excited about the token sale.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:22:51 PM

That’s right. Blockchain space would be such a better place. Like an Havard for genius projects. And the best part is, it’s all on a social media platform. You have friends and people from anywhere in the world, and you Callie share your idea together.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:55:48 PM

Hopefully, this brings in good profits for everyone who buys the Dreamr tokens in the STEO round. How many rounds of the STEO would we have on IDCM.io tomorrow? Would there be a bonus for early investors?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:01:55 PM

That’s right. Blockchain space would be such a better place. Like an Havard for genius projects. And the best part is, it’s all on a social media platform. You have friends and people from anywhere in the world, and you Callie share your idea together.

Even today I came across some projects where they were talking about their dream and non availability of funds or no way to get funds to fulfill their dreams. This project is a nice place for them.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:03:40 PM

Even today I came across some projects where they were talking about their dream and non availability of funds or no way to get funds to fulfill their dreams. This project is a nice place for them.

I exactly know what project is that. To my surprise, I also seen those messages in the project telegram and thought about this project. I am going to inform them about it tomorrow.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:22:53 PM

You're right, i think the possibilities are endless once they properly implement the needed matrices for them to achieve such and yes, its like having brands inside the dreamr community, i think they stand a chance of becoming something formidable, think of it as an eCommerce site with different products from different vendors under one roof
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:04:22 PM

I have to agree with the team. This is a great project for Dreams. I like to call users on Dreamr app, entrepreneurs on blockchain.
I’ll like to use the app myself  I heard Dreamr app would be available on iOS and Android devices before the year runs out.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:10:30 AM

I have to agree with the team. This is a great project for Dreams. I like to call users on Dreamr app, entrepreneurs on blockchain.
I’ll like to use the app myself  I heard Dreamr app would be available on iOS and Android devices before the year runs out.

Hopefully the app should be available for use before the end of the year. In my opinion, the app should be the major access point to the dreamr platform and as such it would be available for download before the project launch which should be anytime from now. I learnt that both the android and iOS version would be released same time.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:14:21 AM

It's awesome to know that the much anticipated STEO of the dreamr tokens would commence today at IDCM exchange. I believe we are all ready to take advantage of this revolutionary project and join in bringing greater joy to the future generations as the liberty to dream big would be restored to the human race.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: