Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:24:08 PM

I've been having some challenges trying to get some tokens from the IDCM exchange. Please, I would like to know if any one has successfully made a purchase today and if the dreamr tokens would be released immediately after the purchase or investors would need to wait till after the tokensales.

Typically investors would have to wait to get their tokens. I doubt if it's going to be an immediate thingy.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:25:48 PM

What's the tokensales progress... My problem with IEO is that status of sales is not immediately available unlike former ICO which was much more transparent with information and display

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:22:46 AM

What's the tokensales progress... My problem with IEO is that status of sales is not immediately available unlike former ICO which was much more transparent with information and display

It's not even a 24 hours completed since the start of token sale
I know everyone want to the status of token sale progress but we have to wait in case of IEO. And this is not just IEO but STEO.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:24:03 AM

I've been having some challenges trying to get some tokens from the IDCM exchange. Please, I would like to know if any one has successfully made a purchase today and if the dreamr tokens would be released immediately after the purchase or investors would need to wait till after the tokensales.

I believe you must have been able to rectify the issue by now, but if you're still having trouble with the website, you can complain on the official dreamr telegram group. Am certain that you will get the necessary information or assistance you need. Do hope that this suggestion will help you on the issue. Secondly, from the best of my knowledge, you would have to wait until after the tokensales to get your dreamr tokens.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:28:24 AM

I agree with you, but the reason why it's impossible to get a real time update on the tokens sold and the amount raised by the project is because the tokensales is outsourced to the cryptocurrency exchange and the project don't have access to the information on the exchange platform and would have to wait for the exchange to communicate the progress regarding the tokens.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 04:38:18 AM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.

I agree with you guys, however I would like to see CEO or top team members talk to public, arrange conference or public meet or AMA session. It would be great experience to discuss with CEO.

Have CeO conducted any form of meet and greet in the past?

I think he should consider setting one up.

I am not sure if CEO conducted public meet in past. But I know is that CEO is traveling around the world to meet potential investors. Team also attending blockchain event and presenting dreamr project
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:42:27 AM

The dreamer project will start up various events and initiatives within the world. The interesting part of this is the fact that it doesn't restrict itself to the blockchain. In fact it's going to bring people from traditional background into the blockchain.

Its what we all love to see, something that will connect both worlds together and deliver a concept that the conventional system will come to appreciate, developers in the blockchain industry should not just have the industry alone in mind when crafting their concept, that's where many make mistakes, as the industry is yet to be accepted by many, so its of essence that they create something people can easily relate to

Am in full agreement with your opinion, the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry is yet to come to limelight as several people are still in the misconceptions of the industry being a hub for shady enterprises. Dreamr understanding of this loophole has made a significant influence in their efforts to make the platform conventional.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:49:13 AM

I understand your position, but we know every system has its ups and downs. The ICO approach to tokensale has been castigated for being too risky as there's no guarantee for listing and the projects funds could be whisked away by the team in the case of scam projects which became rampant at a time.
We have a different method of tokensale, but need to be more patient in getting the information as there's a more complicated communication channel.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:06:40 AM

I agree with you, but the reason why it's impossible to get a real time update on the tokens sold and the amount raised by the project is because the tokensales is outsourced to the cryptocurrency exchange and the project don't have access to the information on the exchange platform and would have to wait for the exchange to communicate the progress regarding the tokens.

Your opinion is quite logical, it would take a great deal of time to get information from the cryptocurrency exchange owing to the fact that it's under a different management and has the necessary bottle necks in conveying information. In most cases, the information on the tokensales are manually updated and updated once in a long while making it difficult to work with.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:52:02 AM

What exact issue you are facing? I mean you are not able to place buy order for Dreamr tokens? Or Dreamr IEO not at all showing at exchange ?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:54:03 AM

The dreamer project will start up various events and initiatives within the world. The interesting part of this is the fact that it doesn't restrict itself to the blockchain. In fact it's going to bring people from traditional background into the blockchain.

Its what we all love to see, something that will connect both worlds together and deliver a concept that the conventional system will come to appreciate, developers in the blockchain industry should not just have the industry alone in mind when crafting their concept, that's where many make mistakes, as the industry is yet to be accepted by many, so its of essence that they create something people can easily relate to

Am in full agreement with your opinion, the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry is yet to come to limelight as several people are still in the misconceptions of the industry being a hub for shady enterprises. Dreamr understanding of this loophole has made a significant influence in their efforts to make the platform conventional.

Yea, its still quite strange to many, personally i find it hard to keep up sometimes with the strange terms coming up from the industry but its so because its new and very much uncharted which also creates a wining situation for brands that actually knows what they are doing, so i will love to see the technology blossom like the world wide web
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:32:21 PM

Yea, its still quite strange to many, personally i find it hard to keep up sometimes with the strange terms coming up from the industry but its so because its new and very much uncharted which also creates a wining situation for brands that actually knows what they are doing, so i will love to see the technology blossom like the world wide web

I Am unperturbed with the misconceptions about the industry, we all heard of the misconception of the Internet which was greatly publicised. Its a norm for people to castigate what they don't understand. Every attempt to upset the stratosphere comes with backlash. I'm glad to be among the people who understands the cryptocurrency and blockchain space to some extent and hope to learn more about the industry as it unfolds.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:03:52 PM

Great idea. And once again, I see an awesome utility for DRMR tokens. It’s going a long way I’m bringing people from traditional financial system to a better way to pay for services on the internet. Dreamr idea of a better ecosystem for building your ideas is amazing.

Dreamr ecosystem would be a good choice for freelancers and those with a need for creativity. There are so many people who want to earn carrying out some tasks online and don't know how to go about it, the dreamr platform would be bringing such peoples from the traditional and conventional set up to the dreamr platform and giving them the opportunity to make earns meet.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

What exact issue you are facing? I mean you are not able to place buy order for Dreamr tokens? Or Dreamr IEO not at all showing at exchange ?

The issue has actually been resolved. I was initially unable to place a buy order, I guess it was because I missed some steps or didn't input the right information. I had to complain about the issue on the telegram group and received a swift response which assisted me in the transaction. Am very grateful for your assistance.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:29:16 PM

The issue has actually been resolved. I was initially unable to place a buy order, I guess it was because I missed some steps or didn't input the right information. I had to complain about the issue on the telegram group and received a swift response which assisted me in the transaction. Am very grateful for your assistance.

It's great to see that the Admin were able to give you the necessary assistance within a short period. That's one of the modalities that I find very attractive about the dreamr project. The team are very serious minded and always available for the community. It's rare to ask any question without getting a response from them.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:54:44 PM

I was able to successfully buy some tokens today, the process was smooth. I must confess that the user interface is simple and easy to use. I was initially expecting to see some bonuses, but was surprised that the project did not include any bonus on the purchase. I hope its same for everyone else who made a purchase today.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:00:57 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 04:56:24 AM by ning_aric

I’ll like to see an update from Dreamr team on how much is expected to be raised in the IEO? And what countries are illegible to participate in the IEO?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 03:27:11 PM

Dreamr is a superb app with awesome utility already. Blockchain ecosystem is growing, new startups keep coming on board, but most don’t stay too long when they find out it’s not all rosy. Dreams do come true when you put in hardwork, dedication and determination.
Dreamr App makes building your dream today much easier by linking you to the right people. And its fascinating when you find the right team and community.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:09:40 PM

I Am unperturbed with the misconceptions about the industry, we all heard of the misconception of the Internet which was greatly publicised. Its a norm for people to castigate what they don't understand. Every attempt to upset the stratosphere comes with backlash. I'm glad to be among the people who understands the cryptocurrency and blockchain space to some extent and hope to learn more about the industry as it unfolds.

Well, i think they shouldn't be blamed, its still something new and strange to many, so there are bound to be controversies till the globe gets accustomed with it, the industry is still porous to many things especially in the area of security which has scared a lot of people off the industry but i believe once new tech starts coming up that will help curtail such, things will improve
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 09:14:15 PM

Dreamr is a superb app with awesome utility already. Blockchain ecosystem is growing, new startups keep coming on board, but most don’t stay too long when they find out it’s not all rosy. Dreams do come true when you put in hardwork, dedication and determination.
Dreamr App makes building your dream today much easier by linking you to the right people. And its fascinating when you find the right team and community.

Having the right team and community makes all the difference, i'm glad dreamr has this, their app features are really great and lots of people will resonate with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: