Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:18:41 PM

Dreamr is a superb app with awesome utility already. Blockchain ecosystem is growing, new startups keep coming on board, but most don’t stay too long when they find out it’s not all rosy. Dreams do come true when you put in hardwork, dedication and determination.
Dreamr App makes building your dream today much easier by linking you to the right people. And its fascinating when you find the right team and community.

I would say one of the attraction and why we would have more people utilizing their project is because they are servicing areas beyond blockchain but using the blockchain nonetheless.

Have keen to know if Dreamr have a plan to own blockchain in the future.

In my opinion, every successful project would love to own their blockchain and make their impact felt strongly. Though, I didn't notice whether dreamr intends to own her blockchain sometime in the future as this may have been stated in the white paper, I still believe that it's a good strategy which virtually all projects would buy, if they have the resources to finance it.

I think having a blockchain should be a far fetched thing, for now they should focus on having their brand up and running to facilitate their integrity and uphold transparency, given investors value of their money, talking about blockchain should come much more later, it takes a lot to acquire one, dreamr have much more to take care of at the moment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 10:56:13 PM

The volume on IDCM is amazing. I’ll say it’s good for DRMR tokens to make this the first exchange for the STEO. With good volume, DRMR tokens would have good liquidity when it gets listed after the IEO.

I haven't used IDCM personally but I've gotten review from friends, the Dreamr team should conduct their due diligence, if IDCM is a good suit for them they should consider listing on their exchange.

Dreamr team already did what needs to be done at exchange, after this STEP finished, tokens will list at IDCM. They might choose some other exchange as well but at this moment it's IDCM only

That's great to hear, is there a date insight for their listing on IDCM exchange?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:12:50 AM

I might have missed this information, but what are the benefits of holding Dreamr tokens and how and for what purpose we can use this Dreamr tokens?

DRMR token holders receive an increased spending power and profile badge indicating they are holders. DRMR holders can positively influence decision made for Dreamr ecosystem. There are about 7000000 DRMR tokens most of which I guess is available on Dream STEO on IDCM.IO.

Like you mentioned Dreamr tokens holder can positively influence decision made for Dreamr ecosystem, will this influence depends on the number of tokens as well ? I mean if someone has 1000 tokens and other person has 10000 tokens. Will there be any difference based on these numbers?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:48:21 AM

I might have missed this information, but what are the benefits of holding Dreamr tokens and how and for what purpose we can use this Dreamr tokens?

DRMR token holders receive an increased spending power and profile badge indicating they are holders. DRMR holders can positively influence decision made for Dreamr ecosystem. There are about 7000000 DRMR tokens most of which I guess is available on Dream STEO on IDCM.IO.

Like you mentioned Dreamr tokens holder can positively influence decision made for Dreamr ecosystem, will this influence depends on the number of tokens as well ? I mean if someone has 1000 tokens and other person has 10000 tokens. Will there be any difference based on these numbers?
of course the amount also has an influence but depends on the decision of the holder, if the interest of people persists then it's very possible it can be stable. not only the expected stability but also could someday jacked up
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:39:24 AM

The volume on IDCM is amazing. I’ll say it’s good for DRMR tokens to make this the first exchange for the STEO. With good volume, DRMR tokens would have good liquidity when it gets listed after the IEO.

I haven't used IDCM personally but I've gotten review from friends, the Dreamr team should conduct their due diligence, if IDCM is a good suit for them they should consider listing on their exchange.

Dreamr team already did what needs to be done at exchange, after this STEP finished, tokens will list at IDCM. They might choose some other exchange as well but at this moment it's IDCM only

That's great to hear, is there a date insight for their listing on IDCM exchange?

The team hasn't announced any specific date for the listing on IDCM, but it was well stated that the listing would be coming up after the tokensales. Based on the information we have, the tokensales is expected to be completed on the 31st of October, which makes the listing to be around next month. I do hope that the team doesn't extend the period for tokensales.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:43:12 AM

I'm getting it all twisted. IDCM tweeted yesterday that tokensales is started already. Saw some other place that it going to start at the end of the month.

IDCM tweet https://twitter.com/IDCM_OFFICIAL/status/1179212588682338304?s=19

Tokens sale already started from 1st October and tokens will be available for purchase at exchange till 31st October. IDC already confirmed the listing of tokens.

Thats awesome news. It’s a great idea from the team to give more time to investors for the STEO process. Now, investors who want to get DRMR tokens at a good discount could do so. I was a bit worried some people were going to miss the STEO because of the mandatory KYC procedure and the time difference.

Right it's not just ordinary tokens, these are security tokens and investors needs to do KYC at IDCM exchange first. Any idea how much time it takes for KYC approval at IDCM?

The kyc procedure on IDCM exchange does not take too long in most cases. As at the time I did my KYC on the exchange, I remember it took less than 72 hrs before I got the verdict from the exchange. Its possible the time is much lesser, remember there could be excess or fewer numbers of kyc to process, depending on the period.

That's fast I can say. There is one exchange where I did KYC and it took more than week for KYC procedures. Since IDCM is good exchange I can think that my documents will be safe at exchange.

When it comes to the safety of your personal information, I can't guarantee you any exchange considering the incessant issue of hackers on cryptocurrency exchange. Though, I believe that IDCM is Striving to ensure that the platform is free from such issues and ensures that the personal information of users are safe guarded.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:52:13 AM

I'm getting it all twisted. IDCM tweeted yesterday that tokensales is started already. Saw some other place that it going to start at the end of the month.

Tokens sale already started from 1st October and tokens will be available for purchase at exchange till 31st October. IDC already confirmed the listing of tokens.

Thats awesome news. It’s a great idea from the team to give more time to investors for the STEO process. Now, investors who want to get DRMR tokens at a good discount could do so. I was a bit worried some people were going to miss the STEO because of the mandatory KYC procedure and the time difference.

Right it's not just ordinary tokens, these are security tokens and investors needs to do KYC at IDCM exchange first. Any idea how much time it takes for KYC approval at IDCM?

The kyc procedure on IDCM exchange does not take too long in most cases. As at the time I did my KYC on the exchange, I remember it took less than 72 hrs before I got the verdict from the exchange. Its possible the time is much lesser, remember there could be excess or fewer numbers of kyc to process, depending on the period.

That's fast I can say. There is one exchange where I did KYC and it took more than week for KYC procedures. Since IDCM is good exchange I can think that my documents will be safe at exchange.

When it comes to the safety of your personal information, I can't guarantee you any exchange considering the incessant issue of hackers on cryptocurrency exchange. Though, I believe that IDCM is Striving to ensure that the platform is free from such issues and ensures that the personal information of users are safe guarded.

Come to think of it, the issue of hackers on exchange platforms is turning to something else. Few months ago we heard of hackers who stole some users personally information from a reputable cryptocurrency exchange platform. It leaves me in awe on what can be done to eradicate this issue from our exchanges.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:57:33 AM

Come to think of it, the issue of hackers on exchange platforms is turning to something else. Few months ago we heard of hackers who stole some users personally information from a reputable cryptocurrency exchange platform. It leaves me in awe on what can be done to eradicate this issue from our exchanges.

In my opinion, it could be a good idea for cryptocurrency exchange to start considering outsourcing their kyc verification procedure, in the sense that they make use of a third party company to get the necessary verification they need. This will ensure that the personal information of users of the platform are not held by the exchange and as such hackers cannot take advantage of the information. It c also help to reduce the stress of users having to complete multiple kyc procedures, because the third party companies would save the information on their data base and could use it for different platforms kyc procedures.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:05:19 AM

Amazing to see the dreamr listed exchange is one of the top exchange for cryptos. I am reading more about this exchange these days. All good for dreamr

That's right Dreamr choose a good exchange for their token sale, this will have a good impact on this project. With IDCM exchange many investors will invest in their project because this exchange is top 15th according to the CoinMarketCap so this is a good chance for the project and to the people who will invest in it.

It doesn’t take much to complete KYC on IDCM when compared to older exchanges. I think that makes the difference and brings the much needed attention IDCM needs. A good percentage of the volume on IDCM.IO comes from Asian traders. Real volume on every token listed there.

It's a good news to know that IDCM exchange has real volume which is substantial. Infact, one of the most popular yardstick for evaluating a good exchange is the volume it commands. I do hope that dreamr tokens would be listed on the exchange as promised and would have good volume upon listing.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:19:38 AM

It’s not just going to be the volume of DRMR tokens moved daily on exchanges, this time, DRMR tokens would be rewarding to Dreamr users who hold the tokens. It’s an equity token for a platform with amazing potential to change the way people use  social media.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 05:24:37 AM

Yes, it would be great to see DRMR tokens trading in other exchanges like binance, BitMax And huobi. That’s goinb to be very good liquidity for the DRMR tokens. It’s great work Dreamr team is trying to do, keep all sides working fine.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 05:31:07 AM

Dreamr is a superb app with awesome utility already. Blockchain ecosystem is growing, new startups keep coming on board, but most don’t stay too long when they find out it’s not all rosy. Dreams do come true when you put in hardwork, dedication and determination.
Dreamr App makes building your dream today much easier by linking you to the right people. And its fascinating when you find the right team and community.

Having the right team and community makes all the difference, i'm glad dreamr has this, their app features are really great and lots of people will resonate with it.

That’s right. I have got Dreamr app as one of my best apps built on Ethereum, just like cryptokitties and Matchpool. And I have got DRMR tokens on my radar too. It’s an interesting project and I’m happy to be part of Dreamr early sign ups and community. It’s great to watch the project grow.

Is Android app for Dreamr already out?

I thought it was to be released later in the future 🤔

I don't think Android app is already out. What I heard was there was that app was for only testing purpose and not the actual app. Dreamr team will develop and launch fully functional app soon

Thanks for clearing that out.

Anyone done testing in here?

How was the app? Practical?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:37:46 AM

At first post Dreamr team mentioned comparison between other social media apps/sites and Dreamr. In that comparison section, Dreamr will also have secure communication services like WhatsApp. So users will be able to chat with each other?

For me what trumps whatsapp and make Dreamr a worthy competition is the help and dream achievement they are keen on providing. Outside this I don't see how Dreamr would be able to beat big social media outlets like whatsapp.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 11:13:37 AM

Yes, it would be great to see DRMR tokens trading in other exchanges like binance, BitMax And huobi. That’s goinb to be very good liquidity for the DRMR tokens. It’s great work Dreamr team is trying to do, keep all sides working fine.

Trading on binance is going to be a very huge success to dreamr, but it gonna cost them so much to get listed there they can start with small exchange then move to bigger ones like binance

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 12:13:08 PM

Trading on binance is going to be a very huge success to dreamr, but it gonna cost them so much to get listed there they can start with small exchange then move to bigger ones like binance

Right, Binance takes huge fees for listing. IDCM is good exchange and for now I think it's enough. Once the token list and maintain high trading volume then other exchange would love to list Dreamr tokens.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:17:05 PM

of course the amount also has an influence but depends on the decision of the holder, if the interest of people persists then it's very possible it can be stable. not only the expected stability but also could someday jacked up

I don't know how exactly it would work. But what I understand is more the token you hold more the value it will give to his / her vote.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

At first post Dreamr team mentioned comparison between other social media apps/sites and Dreamr. In that comparison section, Dreamr will also have secure communication services like WhatsApp. So users will be able to chat with each other?

For me what trumps whatsapp and make Dreamr a worthy competition is the help and dream achievement they are keen on providing. Outside this I don't see how Dreamr would be able to beat big social media outlets like whatsapp.

It's not just about communication app, this DreamR app would be compete suite. Share, communicate, earn, achieve, all such things by using one app.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 02:11:53 PM

It's not just about communication app, this DreamR app would be compete suite. Share, communicate, earn, achieve, all such things by using one app.

That's the future of the platform. Getting benefit from social platform, DREAMR will be the amongst the light bearers in this era of blockchain technology

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:25:11 PM

Having the right team and community makes all the difference, i'm glad dreamr has this, their app features are really great and lots of people will resonate with it.

That’s right. I have got Dreamr app as one of my best apps built on Ethereum, just like cryptokitties and Matchpool. And I have got DRMR tokens on my radar too. It’s an interesting project and I’m happy to be part of Dreamr early sign ups and community. It’s great to watch the project grow.

Is Android app for Dreamr already out?

I thought it was to be released later in the future 🤔

I don't think Android app is already out. What I heard was there was that app was for only testing purpose and not the actual app. Dreamr team will develop and launch fully functional app soon

Thanks for clearing that out.

Anyone done testing in here?

How was the app? Practical?

When will be application of dreamr is launching? Somewhere I heard that it will be launching in December so I'm little bit confused now.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 03:43:39 PM

That's the future of the platform. Getting benefit from social platform, DREAMR will be the amongst the light bearers in this era of blockchain technology

Right. Dreamr is next generation social media app. Which is truly designed for its users. It will be decentralized app where users will make their dream in reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: