Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:42:37 PM

It’s not just going to be the volume of DRMR tokens moved daily on exchanges, this time, DRMR tokens would be rewarding to Dreamr users who hold the tokens. It’s an equity token for a platform with amazing potential to change the way people use  social media.

I Am yet to get a full grasp of how dreamr tokens would be beneficial to the holders. I've gotten several insight, promising amazing rewards to the token holders but non has been able to pin point any specific benefit for holding the tokens. I do hope to receive some explanation on the specific benefits of holding the dreamr tokens.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:53:51 PM

The volume on IDCM is amazing. I’ll say it’s good for DRMR tokens to make this the first exchange for the STEO. With good volume, DRMR tokens would have good liquidity when it gets listed after the IEO.

I haven't used IDCM personally but I've gotten review from friends, the Dreamr team should conduct their due diligence, if IDCM is a good suit for them they should consider listing on their exchange.

Dreamr team already did what needs to be done at exchange, after this STEP finished, tokens will list at IDCM. They might choose some other exchange as well but at this moment it's IDCM only

Yes, it would be great to see DRMR tokens trading in other exchanges like binance, BitMax And huobi. That’s goinb to be very good liquidity for the DRMR tokens. It’s great work Dreamr team is trying to do, keep all sides working fine.

It would be a great idea to have the dreamr tokens listed on the global exchange you mentioned, but I doubt if the project can afford the listing fee on these exchanges now. I would suggest that the dreamr team concentrate on the project development which I believe is much more important.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:58:39 PM

At first post Dreamr team mentioned comparison between other social media apps/sites and Dreamr. In that comparison section, Dreamr will also have secure communication services like WhatsApp. So users will be able to chat with each other?

For me what trumps whatsapp and make Dreamr a worthy competition is the help and dream achievement they are keen on providing. Outside this I don't see how Dreamr would be able to beat big social media outlets like whatsapp.

I don't think dreamr intends to beat the big social media like WhatsApp or Facebook. I believe that the focus is on creating similar features on the dreamr platform which gives the users a better chance of enjoying similar features on the dreamr app. It's agreeable that WhatsApp feature would be of immense importance in the dreamr app to help users chat and transact effectively.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:10:00 PM

Dreamr is a superb app with awesome utility already. Blockchain ecosystem is growing, new startups keep coming on board, but most don’t stay too long when they find out it’s not all rosy. Dreams do come true when you put in hardwork, dedication and determination.
Dreamr App makes building your dream today much easier by linking you to the right people. And its fascinating when you find the right team and community.

Having the right team and community makes all the difference, i'm glad dreamr has this, their app features are really great and lots of people will resonate with it.

That’s right. I have got Dreamr app as one of my best apps built on Ethereum, just like cryptokitties and Matchpool. And I have got DRMR tokens on my radar too. It’s an interesting project and I’m happy to be part of Dreamr early sign ups and community. It’s great to watch the project grow.

Is Android app for Dreamr already out?

I thought it was to be released later in the future 🤔

I don't think Android app is already out. What I heard was there was that app was for only testing purpose and not the actual app. Dreamr team will develop and launch fully functional app soon

Thanks for clearing that out.

Anyone done testing in here?

How was the app? Practical?

When will be application of dreamr is launching? Somewhere I heard that it will be launching in December so I'm little bit confused now.

You don't need to be confused about anything. The dreamr app would be launched in December as rightly said. Dreamr app was initially released for testing by different individuals who carried out the tasks a couple of months ago. The testing process is over now and we await the release of the app now both the android and iOS version.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:16:03 PM

The volume on IDCM is amazing. I’ll say it’s good for DRMR tokens to make this the first exchange for the STEO. With good volume, DRMR tokens would have good liquidity when it gets listed after the IEO.

I haven't used IDCM personally but I've gotten review from friends, the Dreamr team should conduct their due diligence, if IDCM is a good suit for them they should consider listing on their exchange.

Dreamr team already did what needs to be done at exchange, after this STEP finished, tokens will list at IDCM. They might choose some other exchange as well but at this moment it's IDCM only

Yes, it would be great to see DRMR tokens trading in other exchanges like binance, BitMax And huobi. That’s goinb to be very good liquidity for the DRMR tokens. It’s great work Dreamr team is trying to do, keep all sides working fine.

Trading on binance is going to be a very huge success to dreamr, but it gonna cost them so much to get listed there they can start with small exchange then move to bigger ones like binance
Am in full agreement with your suggestion. The listing in big exchange like binance could sap a huge chunk of the projects finance. It is advisable to stick with few low or middle range exchanges or better still, manage the IDCM exchange and concentrate on the project development.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:20:36 PM

At first post Dreamr team mentioned comparison between other social media apps/sites and Dreamr. In that comparison section, Dreamr will also have secure communication services like WhatsApp. So users will be able to chat with each other?

For me what trumps whatsapp and make Dreamr a worthy competition is the help and dream achievement they are keen on providing. Outside this I don't see how Dreamr would be able to beat big social media outlets like whatsapp.

I don't think dreamr intends to beat the big social media like WhatsApp or Facebook. I believe that the focus is on creating similar features on the dreamr platform which gives the users a better chance of enjoying similar features on the dreamr app. It's agreeable that WhatsApp feature would be of immense importance in the dreamr app to help users chat and transact effectively.

I don't think that's even possible, not trying to be pessimistic but the above brand is ridiculously well grounded in the niche they find themselves and if you've noticed, they tend to buy any brand that seem like a competitor to them, lets also not forget that dreamr and Facebook are using separate technologies in achieving their results, so the difference is much
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:31:13 PM

There is no comparison between social media applications whatsapp, Facebook  and Dreamr. Facebook whatsapp provides digital communications and they are designed for advertising purpose meanwhile dreamr is a platform which provides the facilities and connections for achieving comman goals for the users.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:31:46 PM

There is no comparison between social media applications whatsapp, Facebook  and Dreamr. Facebook whatsapp provides digital communications and they are designed for advertising purpose meanwhile dreamr is a platform which provides the facilities and connections for achieving comman goals for the users.

Dreamr is building a community that's how i see it or describe it. I am waiting to see how fellow users will collaborate with each other.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:39:42 PM

It’s not just going to be the volume of DRMR tokens moved daily on exchanges, this time, DRMR tokens would be rewarding to Dreamr users who hold the tokens. It’s an equity token for a platform with amazing potential to change the way people use  social media.

I Am yet to get a full grasp of how dreamr tokens would be beneficial to the holders. I've gotten several insight, promising amazing rewards to the token holders but non has been able to pin point any specific benefit for holding the tokens. I do hope to receive some explanation on the specific benefits of holding the dreamr tokens.

I think Dreamr tokens play a huge role on the Dreamr ecosystem. It’s going to be the token of the platform. I’ll suggest you take a look at the whitepaper for Dreamr project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:48:18 PM

It's not just about communication app, this DreamR app would be compete suite. Share, communicate, earn, achieve, all such things by using one app.

That's the future of the platform. Getting benefit from social platform, DREAMR will be the amongst the light bearers in this era of blockchain technology

Just what I thought. Being a social media app makes it a great tool for the crypto community. It’s likely going to be the next twitter, with an extra utility for dreamers to build.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:58:19 PM

Trading on binance is going to be a very huge success to dreamr, but it gonna cost them so much to get listed there they can start with small exchange then move to bigger ones like binance

Right, Binance takes huge fees for listing. IDCM is good exchange and for now I think it's enough. Once the token list and maintain high trading volume then other exchange would love to list Dreamr tokens.

The fees of most of the top exchanges are ridiculously huge and at same time they come with huge benefits, that's if the project in question actually mean business  but at the moment they can start with small exchanges and build the needed strength to go for binance exchange as that's what many seek, its still doesn't quantity the existence of a good project but it sort of gives a project relevance
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:07:54 PM

It’s amazing to know that Dreamr isn’t just an app for building your dreams. It’s also a social media platform where people can make friends and have fun. I like to see it as an office on the internet with more fun than you’ll expect.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:43:52 AM

Yep their mission is not to have competition with anyone but to create unique app with many features which will give lots of benefits to users. Helping each other to achieve dream would be biggest feature of this app.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:31:32 AM

It’s amazing to know that Dreamr isn’t just an app for building your dreams. It’s also a social media platform where people can make friends and have fun. I like to see it as an office on the internet with more fun than you’ll expect.

Dreamr app could be an office for real. Some persons would benefit from the freelance feature of dreamr and that may become their major source of income. This could make the dreamr app a place where they spend considerable amount of time transacting with clients and searching for jobs.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:36:36 AM

I don't think that's even possible, not trying to be pessimistic but the above brand is ridiculously well grounded in the niche they find themselves and if you've noticed, they tend to buy any brand that seem like a competitor to them, lets also not forget that dreamr and Facebook are using separate technologies in achieving their results, so the difference is much

Its understandable to see dreamr to be different from the contemporary social media platform. Dreamr is actually much more than a social media platform. It incorporates a social media feature to help people build connections which will help them in achieving their goals. From my perspective of the project, the major concern of the dreamr project is providing an enabling network to help people accomplish their dreams and aspirations.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:42:34 AM

I think Dreamr tokens play a huge role on the Dreamr ecosystem. It’s going to be the token of the platform. I’ll suggest you take a look at the whitepaper for Dreamr project.

Thank you for your suggestions. The whitepaper is no doubt very useful for getting information on the project. But my issue is that even after reading the whitepaper, I don't really have all the information I need. This is because the whitepaper did not specify in detail what holders of the token would benefit. I even read somewhere else that holders of the token would be given monetary reward for holding the tokens which was not stated in the whitepaper.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:07:42 AM

It's not just about communication app, this DreamR app would be compete suite. Share, communicate, earn, achieve, all such things by using one app.

That's the future of the platform. Getting benefit from social platform, DREAMR will be the amongst the light bearers in this era of blockchain technology

Just what I thought. Being a social media app makes it a great tool for the crypto community. It’s likely going to be the next twitter, with an extra utility for dreamers to build.

I personally don't see the dreamr app being synonymous to twitter, though dreamr app shares some features with some social media. For example, the chat feature which is similar to WhatsApp. I believe that the feature is important to help members of the community to transact and bargain effectively.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:13:56 AM

Yep their mission is not to have competition with anyone but to create unique app with many features which will give lots of benefits to users. Helping each other to achieve dream would be biggest feature of this app.

You're on point, the major goal of dreamr is to help users achieve their dreams. The platform brings other side attractions which are also beneficial and could contribute to the achievement of individuals dreams. The freelance features is one of such important areas which some dreamers would benefit from in achieving their goals.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 05:43:29 AM

You're on point, the major goal of dreamr is to help users achieve their dreams. The platform brings other side attractions which are also beneficial and could contribute to the achievement of individuals dreams. The freelance features is one of such important areas which some dreamers would benefit from in achieving their goals.

They offer very valuable features. Once there is an influx of testimony about individuals achieving  their dreams, the media space wouldn't be able to ignore  their brilliancy.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 06:23:54 AM

Yeah. I agree with this. I also see it as somewhere where users have fun and also build dreams while at it. Building a community is an important part of today's world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: