Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:23:01 AM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

I thin the bearish market is taking its toll on crowdfunding. Project teams do their best to raise the softcap, sometimes they go further to raise the hardcap. But it all goes to down in USD value with the bearish market. Lucky projects make a smart decision to liquidate to USD or some stable cryptocurrency, but that changes everything. I think with the winter season coming to an end, we’ll see good profits again.

It's an obvious truth that the cryptocurrency industry is not having a nice time as there's a bearish trend in the value of Bitcoin and several altcoin. I can't really say what is the cause of this menace, but I believe that this year would end well in the market.

You must be a prophet, the trend of the market had been on a sharp rise since yesterday. Btc has risen above 35% in less than 5 hours. I was dumbfounded when I checked my portfolio on blockfolio to see over $500 increase. I had to verify with coin market cap to see if it was true. I personally can't wait to see btc at $20,000. I want to believe the bull run is here, as the end of the year is near.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:30:44 AM

There was Initial token Offerings, ICO. Started with Ethereum, I guess. And there were similar crowdfunding projects with similar names. Then Binance made IEO popular. What’s makes STEO different?

STEO is a type of Crowdfunding for Blockchain projects where security tokens are offered on an exchange. It works just like Initial Exchange offering, IEO, but this time you get Security tokens in return for funding. Dreamr is a security token and the first to organise an STEO.

It's commendable to know that the dreamr project is the first to organise an STEO. I can see that the dreamr project is unique and that explains why she's been getting massive support from the community and so much has been heard about the project in many crytocurrency communities.

People are naturally interested in new investments options.  That’s because early investing comes with higher RIO when compared to older investing options. I think STEO has its merits and less risk because it’s a Security offering and has the blue tick from a top exchange.

Am getting a bit sceptical about everything. Please I would like to know if there's any additional advantage for holding a security token. Does security token guarantee an increase in the value after listing or a constant increase in price? From my understanding, there's no guarantee of anything in this space, irrespective of the nature of the tokens.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:39:56 AM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

I thin the bearish market is taking its toll on crowdfunding. Project teams do their best to raise the softcap, sometimes they go further to raise the hardcap. But it all goes to down in USD value with the bearish market. Lucky projects make a smart decision to liquidate to USD or some stable cryptocurrency, but that changes everything. I think with the winter season coming to an end, we’ll see good profits again.

It's an obvious truth that the cryptocurrency industry is not having a nice time as there's a bearish trend in the value of Bitcoin and several altcoin. I can't really say what is the cause of this menace, but I believe that this year would end well in the market.

There seems to be some bullish movements today. The market reacted positively to the news of Xi, president of China, announcement of interests in blockchain. I think bitcoin with a market dominance of 60-80% has always affected the price of Ethereum and all other altcoins. I guess it’s just the trend.

I noticed the increase trend also, and read it was due to the announcement of China president, am particularly thrilled how an announcement could make such a huge impact in the value of Bitcoin which rose by over $1500 in such a short period.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:46:09 AM

So dreamr has released their roadmap for their coming features and they are following:-
1.Dream declaration-December 2019
2.dream connect- January 2020
3. Secure messenger with end to end encryption- February 2020
4.integrated digital wallet- February 2020
5.moments (dream’s taken on stories) -march 2020
6.dream weaving- april 2020
7.video/VOIP calling-may 2020
8.crowdfunding beta - june 2020
9. Crowdfunding V1.o -july 2020
10. Marketplace beta — October 2020
11. Marketplace v1.0 — November 2020

November 2020? It's this how long we are going to wait for the app release? I will advice that they release the app first with its current working features and then later release the other features as time goes.

Oh my god isn't the team delaying in launching of the app if they are going to launch it in November 2020 then what is so much noise about December launch?

That must have been a mistake. The team announced development of the Dreamr app is in progress, and the expected launch date is December 2019. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get a specific date when I asked about it, but Chris, Dreamr CEO, says specific dates would be announced when we get closer. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Logically, it would be very difficult to give specific dates when dealing with technical issues like app launch. The app is yet to be completed and I ones read that it would be released within the end of December. There's no cause for worry since the date is still far away and the team are still Striving to meet the target.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 04:25:25 AM

So dreamr has released their roadmap for their coming features and they are following:-

November 2020? It's this how long we are going to wait for the app release? I will advice that they release the app first with its current working features and then later release the other features as time goes.

Oh my god isn't the team delaying in launching of the app if they are going to launch it in November 2020 then what is so much noise about December launch?

That must have been a mistake. The team announced development of the Dreamr app is in progress, and the expected launch date is December 2019. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get a specific date when I asked about it, but Chris, Dreamr CEO, says specific dates would be announced when we get closer. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Logically, it would be very difficult to give specific dates when dealing with technical issues like app launch. The app is yet to be completed and I ones read that it would be released within the end of December. There's no cause for worry since the date is still far away and the team are still Striving to meet the target.

Launching a social media platform with lot of feature and safety is not a one day job. It will take time, it's not just ordinary app, it's more that what today's social media platform offering.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:55:33 AM
Merited by Getadaaa (1)

Today’s cryptocurrency market looks bullish. I guess it’s the announcement from President Xi and the Chinese getting a feel once more, or the season, or probably the new Eth 2.0 launch.
Btw, whatever it is, it’s a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and more especially at the crowdfunding stage.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:00:21 AM

Launching a social media platform with lot of feature and safety is not a one day job. It will take time, it's not just ordinary app, it's more that what today's social media platform offering.

Just what I thought. Facebook took more than a few months to build. You’ll say there are way more assisting technology than we had back then, but it’s not going to be easy trying to a platform with features that makes it more than just a social media platform.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:23:37 AM

Today’s cryptocurrency market looks bullish. I guess it’s the announcement from President Xi and the Chinese getting a feel once more, or the season, or probably the new Eth 2.0 launch.
Btw, whatever it is, it’s a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and more especially at the crowdfunding stage.

What President Xi announced? Can you share link here?
I think ETH 2.0 will benefit only ETH not to other token. I see all crytpo coins and tokens going up so this is something different.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:31:50 AM

I think ETH 2.0 will benefit only ETH not to other token. I see all crytpo coins and tokens going up so this is something different.

Here’s what I found. https://www.coindesk.com/president-xi-says-china-should-seize-opportunity-to-adopt-blockchain?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
I don’t see this to be much an influence on the total market cap, but there has to be some kind of catalyst.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:37:10 AM

The Dreamr IEO is live. You can participate now on https://m.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag
The first round of sales holds on IDCM, and ends in 7 days.
Here are some other information;
Token price: 1DRMR = $0.25 USD
Min. Investment: $50 USD
Maximum Offering: 7,000,000 DRMR ($1.75M)
Restricted Countries: USA

The hardcap ain't a big target really. $1.75m is really small target. Should be crushed in no time. This used to be softcap amount back in the day.

I remember the old days of ICO's when projects raise $100m effortlessly. Some projects even made the investment process so difficult to get the interest of investors and after the whole process, they ended up scamming the investing public.
The investing climate has changed and several projects find it difficult to raise funds, I know of a project recently that was only able to raise 3 eth during the tokensales and had to refund the investors after over 6 weeks on tokensales.

Yeah, it’s gone so bad now. IEO doesn’t seem to be a good option either. Exchanges have to vet each projects before listing any for IEO. I guess that was the reason Dream team had to go for an exceptional exchange with huge daily trading volume, and had to be a security token, approved by the SEC, that guarantee profits after token sales.
I guess it might take a great platform having exceptional features to bring back the fun times again, investors willing funding projects that could change the world. I guess that’s what the Dreamr team trying to do.

I hope very strongly IDCM is different from Exmarket. I detest scams and lies. I love being straight forward with. I hope IDCM is giving the right figures to Dreamr.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:40:13 AM

The Dreamr IEO is live. You can participate now on https://m.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag
The first round of sales holds on IDCM, and ends in 7 days.
Here are some other information;
Token price: 1DRMR = $0.25 USD
Min. Investment: $50 USD
Maximum Offering: 7,000,000 DRMR ($1.75M)
Restricted Countries: USA

The hardcap ain't a big target really. $1.75m is really small target. Should be crushed in no time. This used to be softcap amount back in the day.

I remember the old days of ICO's when projects raise $100m effortlessly. Some projects even made the investment process so difficult to get the interest of investors and after the whole process, they ended up scamming the investing public.
The investing climate has changed and several projects find it difficult to raise funds, I know of a project recently that was only able to raise 3 eth during the tokensales and had to refund the investors after over 6 weeks on tokensales.

3 ETH only lol  Grin It's quite laughable, I know quite a lot of project that add to close down their tokensales and project cos they didn't raise a single dime and even got defrauded by the exchange still. The times are way different, will there ever be a better season? we were told 2019 is the year of the blockchain but here we are

It's indeed a difficult period in the industry. Tokensales has become a very tedious exercise. I recall a project that chose not to go through the hurdles of raising funds and when asked what necessitated this move, the Admin said it was due to the difficulty of raising funds and the era of tokensales is slowly away.

You see until project starts showing profit from MVP period I don't think institutions will want to put in money. We moved from. Just having a fancy website and white paper to MVP now you've got to have a working profitable MVP and business to be taken serious.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:42:42 AM

You must be a prophet, the trend of the market had been on a sharp rise since yesterday. Btc has risen above 35% in less than 5 hours. I was dumbfounded when I checked my portfolio on blockfolio to see over $500 increase. I had to verify with coin market cap to see if it was true. I personally can't wait to see btc at $20,000. I want to believe the bull run is here, as the end of the year is near.

The pump is not far-fetched, the Chinese president made a strong support declaration yesterday about cryptocurrency, so that actually boosted the price and also remember that China is on the forefront of cryptocurrency adoption, the last time i checked, they were number one on the list followed by Nigeria, so the president's statement means a lot
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 08:21:07 AM

The pump is not far-fetched, the Chinese president made a strong support declaration yesterday about cryptocurrency, so that actually boosted the price and also remember that China is on the forefront of cryptocurrency adoption, the last time i checked, they were number one on the list followed by Nigeria, so the president's statement means a lot

Yeah. Immediately I saw the news i knew the market was going to explode. That was a bold statement from the Chinese government and that statement gave crypto a new life.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:56:25 AM

I was amazed by the movement of the market in such a short period. The coin market cap rose from $205 billion to about $250 billion in less than 24hrs. This shows that there's huge potential in the market and nothing is impossible. I'm not certain of what could have necessitated such a swift movement, though the rumours in the space are logical.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:03:23 AM

I've discovered that whenever there's a movement in the value of Bitcoin, it affects the price of other cryptocurrencies or altcoins. Bitcoin as we all know holds a substantial proportion of the coin market cap and whatever makes the value to move is to be carefully examined.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:10:05 AM

Here’s what I found. https://www.coindesk.com/president-xi-says-china-should-seize-opportunity-to-adopt-blockchain?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
I don’t see this to be much an influence on the total market cap, but there has to be some kind of catalyst.

On going through the article, I personally can't find any exciting information capable of raising the hopes of people to lead to a massive increase in the value of Bitcoin, most especially. Bitcoin rose from about $7200 to over $10,000 within a period of less than 18hrs.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

On going through the article, I personally can't find any exciting information capable of raising the hopes of people to lead to a massive increase in the value of Bitcoin, most especially. Bitcoin rose from about $7200 to over $10,000 within a period of less than 18hrs.

Whenever there's a substantial movement in the coin market, there are always speculations that strive to attach  news as the reason for the movement. We get to hear various news that may or may not have been responsible for the movement. In my opinion, the movement was simply the impact of demand on Bitcoin which could have arose as a result of the impact of whales.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:33:41 AM

It's quite amusing that several persons are yet to read the information from the Chinese president, but holding up to information gotten through "hear say". The Chinese president made a strong support declaration for blockchain technology in every sector of the economy including health, education etc. I believe cryptocurrency is just a segment of blockchain technology of which the government of China is strongly against the last time I checked.
This information would be helpful for further enlightenment -

https://www.coindesk.com/president-xi-says-china-should-seize-opportunity-to-adopt-blockchain?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:13:35 AM

There was Initial token Offerings, ICO. Started with Ethereum, I guess. And there were similar crowdfunding projects with similar names. Then Binance made IEO popular. What’s makes STEO different?

The major difference between STEO and IEO is simply because STEO has to do with security tokens, just as the name implies Security Token Exchange Offer. This is actually the first time am hearing the STEO concept, I guess dreamr project are the first to use the terminology.

Order than the difference you've highlighted above, it all still comes down to same thing which is fundraising. Don't be confused by the million dollar terminology STEO. I tend to see it all as one thing at the end.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:29:27 AM

Yesterday's market movement will bring lots of people again to the crypto market. This will improve all the ongoing projects funding efforts. Dreamr will be directly benefited from this.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: