Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5259 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:30:48 AM

Be safe to know that there would be no airdrop for this project. You've got to do what you need to do right now to own some tokens or earn them when the app is fully launched. Your choice.

Dreamr project is a unique one with very limited ways to earn some tokens. One of the few ways is through the sign up bonus. I believe that the sign up bonus is Still active as users have the opportunity to earn some tokens after signing up on the website.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 07:52:45 AM

Dreamr group is getting really busy this days. Literally on fire. What's the cause of the sudden increase in activities? Positive market movement?

The positive market movement has been faithful in putting smiles on the faces of many. This excitement has drawn more persons to the thread as dreamr project would be helpful in achieving ones dreams. I'm more positive about the project and would like to see the project development commence.

I guess there’re more people in crypto today than we had yesterday. I think it’s really been tough on start up blockchain projects, but the attention and interest is coming back once again. Dreamr app platform is right here for your projects. When launched it would probably be the best place to start a blockchain project.

I sincerely believe that the dreamr project would get the attention of several cryptocurrency enthusiast, the project uniqueness is one in a million and that would be a resource to help attract the right calibre of persons to the platform.

It’s more like a project for new blockchain projects. I guess the Dreamr team has a plan to reward new projects that decide to use the Dreamr app for their community development and announcement. Also, there has to be a plan to get the attention of freelance developers to Dreamr App.

I really don't get this, i thought dreamr is more or less a crowdfunding project that aims at helping individuals to raise money in order to achieve their dreams or aspiration and nothing more aside their social niche, so what does it have to do with helping upcoming blockchain projects raise money or funds for themselves?, now i'm getting confused

Yes you are right that dreamr project is basically based on crowdfunding to help its users to fulfill their dreams but seriously if dreamr platform team doesn't raise money for themselves then how would they are going to make money for platform's expenses.

You obviously don't understand his concern. He is not concerned about Dreamr project raising funds for themselves, he is concerned about the statement that blockchain projects can raise money through the Dreamer platform. Although the project is for crowdfunding an individual or team to help them achieve their goal, I don't think it will apply to a team of blockchain projects although that will make a lot of sense and speed up adoption of the platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:40:11 AM

Dreamr group is getting really busy this days. Literally on fire. What's the cause of the sudden increase in activities? Positive market movement?

The positive market movement has been faithful in putting smiles on the faces of many. This excitement has drawn more persons to the thread as dreamr project would be helpful in achieving ones dreams. I'm more positive about the project and would like to see the project development commence.

I guess there’re more people in crypto today than we had yesterday. I think it’s really been tough on start up blockchain projects, but the attention and interest is coming back once again. Dreamr app platform is right here for your projects. When launched it would probably be the best place to start a blockchain project.

I sincerely believe that the dreamr project would get the attention of several cryptocurrency enthusiast, the project uniqueness is one in a million and that would be a resource to help attract the right calibre of persons to the platform.

It’s more like a project for new blockchain projects. I guess the Dreamr team has a plan to reward new projects that decide to use the Dreamr app for their community development and announcement. Also, there has to be a plan to get the attention of freelance developers to Dreamr App.

I really don't get this, i thought dreamr is more or less a crowdfunding project that aims at helping individuals to raise money in order to achieve their dreams or aspiration and nothing more aside their social niche, so what does it have to do with helping upcoming blockchain projects raise money or funds for themselves?, now i'm getting confused

In my opinion, the crowdfunding feature of dreamr project is less pronounced. This is because the project would be creating stringent measures to ensure that the feature is not abused and getting to that level may take forever. Dreamr main features is getting the necessary motivation in terms of advise and information from your connections to assist in achieving your dreams.

I can't agree more, they really need serious stringent measures if they intend to be a known brand, when it comes to finance, loan or crowdfunding, a lot of things has to be put in place, i will even love a situation whereby they will create physical offices to help address or curtail the issue of mismanagement of funds, frauds or any form of misappropriation
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:40:14 AM

Do you want to know the difference between a compliant cryptocurrency and a security token? I’ll suggest you listen to the episode Six (6) podcast by the security token show. https://t.co/e5PnHbhFsh?amp=1

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:45:12 AM

Be safe to know that there would be no airdrop for this project. You've got to do what you need to do right now to own some tokens or earn them when the app is fully launched. Your choice.

Dreamr project is a unique one with very limited ways to earn some tokens. One of the few ways is through the sign up bonus. I believe that the sign up bonus is Still active as users have the opportunity to earn some tokens after signing up on the website.

That’s right. I think the sign bonus is open to all users who sign up on the platform before the platform goes live. I think most Dreamr App users would be lucky to get their special username when they sign up. The next major announcement from Dreamr would be awesome.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:37:13 PM

Yes you are right that dreamr project is basically based on crowdfunding to help its users to fulfill their dreams but seriously if dreamr platform team doesn't raise money for themselves then how would they are going to make money for platform's expenses.

You obviously don't understand his concern. He is not concerned about Dreamr project raising funds for themselves, he is concerned about the statement that blockchain projects can raise money through the Dreamer platform. Although the project is for crowdfunding an individual or team to help them achieve their goal, I don't think it will apply to a team of blockchain projects although that will make a lot of sense and speed up adoption of the platform.

You're right, i think some people are getting the whole thing twisted and needs more clarification or perhaps they should head on to the brand's whitepaper, you do have a point about them stretching out to get upcoming blockchain projects on-board by raising funds for them, i remember a similar project trying to do such fee months ago but it never came to fruition but i am of the opinion that they shouldn't think of doing that
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 01:45:41 PM

Hey guys, I heard there was Instagram contest held in past and they recently announced winners who shared their dreams. They got 100 USD worth reward. Does anyone have detailed information about it?
wow thats a amazing news to here.thank you for this news so did they got 100 usd only for declaring their dreams or another round of task dreamr has offer them??

The contest was held in Instagram and the winner went away with $100 worth of Dreamr tokens. There's no news on another round of the contest for now, but hopefully we would be having more contests and other promotional events on other social media.

$100 tokens worth is good deal, value may jump in time it's a lucky one. Is there a chance that there will be another contest soon?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:52:43 PM

The no airdrop rule makes DRMR tokens a good investment opportunity. Investors who buy the tokens on the STEO crowdfunding wouldn’t have to be a afraid of DRMR tokens been dumped by Bounty hunters. What are the Dreamr team’s options for promotion?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:54:09 PM

Hey guys, I heard there was Instagram contest held in past and they recently announced winners who shared their dreams. They got 100 USD worth reward. Does anyone have detailed information about it?
wow thats a amazing news to here.thank you for this news so did they got 100 usd only for declaring their dreams or another round of task dreamr has offer them??

I saw the news on their telegram page yesterday and made a post about it earlier. There is a direct link to an medium article posted about the contest on their telegram page. Maybe you can check it out for more details about the contest.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:19:09 PM

The no airdrop rule makes DRMR tokens a good investment opportunity. Investors who buy the tokens on the STEO crowdfunding wouldn’t have to be a afraid of DRMR tokens been dumped by Bounty hunters. What are the Dreamr team’s options for promotion?

It's good to know that this project don't have airdrop because one of the main reason that make new projects with airdrop fails is when participants start to sell or dump their holdings when it listed to exchange. So that this is a great opportunity for the project to have become stable and safe.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:47:54 PM

Do you want to know the difference between a compliant cryptocurrency and a security token? I’ll suggest you listen to the episode Six (6) podcast by the security token show. https://t.co/e5PnHbhFsh?amp=1

Thank you for this information, I believe it would be of immense assistance to all cryptocurrency Enthusiasts considering the fact that most persons are yet to fully understand the concept of security tokens and how it differs from all other tokens.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:51:54 PM

That’s right. I think the sign bonus is open to all users who sign up on the platform before the platform goes live. I think most Dreamr App users would be lucky to get their special username when they sign up. The next major announcement from Dreamr would be awesome.

I can't wait to hear an awesome announcement from the dreamr project. We've waited for too long and the anticipation is high. I would be highly elated if Dreamr announces the completion of tokensale with a sufficient softcap reached.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:27:17 PM

The contest was held in Instagram and the winner went away with $100 worth of Dreamr tokens. There's no news on another round of the contest for now, but hopefully we would be having more contests and other promotional events on other social media.

$100 tokens worth is good deal, value may jump in time it's a lucky one. Is there a chance that there will be another contest soon?

In my opinion since there would be subsequent rounds on the STEO, there's a tendency for dreamr project to organise more events on various social media to help create publicity and increase community base of the project. I it would be awesome, if the project can increase her promotions on events like this to make more persons aware of the events.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:34:21 PM

I agree with you, in fact, I believe its one of the reasons why the team decided to do without bounties and airdrop to restrict the persons who holds the dreamr tokens and avoid the issues of price dumping which is common with bounty hunters. I doubt if there would sharp decline in the STEO price after the launch of the project.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:41:30 PM

I just came across an information on dreamr projects partnership with recording artists guild (RAG) . I believe it's an article we would love to go through.

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/dreamr-partners-with-recording-artists-guild-to-provide-resources-for-dreamrs-in-the-music-industry-dc2484cd3a43
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:47:36 PM

Right. I think the article was Dreamr team showing they’re transparent and faithful to their word. Congratulations to the winners, although I hope to win next time. Does anyone have an idea if Dreamr has plans for a bounty program on Bitcointalk?

From my experience as a bounty hunter, most projects carry out bounties to promote their tokensales and create awareness of the project, dreamr project has almost completed her first round of tokensales and didn't require the assistance of bounty hunters. This implies that the project is not interested in conducting a bounty on the forum.

Projects are either cutting market budget, refusing to honor Bounty hunters thereby creating distrust between Bounty guys and project or not carrying out Bounty these days which have affected tokensales badly..

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 04:35:14 PM

Thank you for this information, I believe it would be of immense assistance to all cryptocurrency Enthusiasts considering the fact that most persons are yet to fully understand the concept of security tokens and how it differs from all other tokens.

Unlike ICO, STEO isn’t a popular word in the cryptocurrency investing community. It’s a new word and Dreamr is the first STEO project. There are two sides to it, peope are going to love to invest in a new type of crowdfunding, but they need to know what makes it unique and more profitable for them. That’s exactly what the podcast is about.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:44:06 PM

It's good to know that this project don't have airdrop because one of the main reason that make new projects with airdrop fails is when participants start to sell or dump their holdings when it listed to exchange. So that this is a great opportunity for the project to have become stable and safe.

That’s right. This brings me to ask about other plans the team has for promotion. Dreamr seem to have a good number of posts from the community and Dreamr fans on Twitter and Instagram. But are there plans for more promotions?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:08:29 PM

I just came across an information on dreamr projects partnership with recording artists guild (RAG) . I believe it's an article we would love to go through.

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/dreamr-partners-with-recording-artists-guild-to-provide-resources-for-dreamrs-in-the-music-industry-dc2484cd3a43

Dreamr has got the potential and partnerships to make your dreams come true and successful. This is another partnership that proves this. Recording Artists Guild (RAG) is provides a rich resource for songwriters, producers and up and coming artists at a really good price.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:25:11 PM

I like to know what Dreamr telegram community thinks about the project. I also appreciate if anyone can share links to Dreamr rating on 3rd party crowdfunding projects rating sites like ICORATING and ICOCALENDER

I think you should ask both the question at their telegram community. I am not sure all their telegram followers are here as well. Dreamr team actively responding at the telegram channel.

Is their telegram community active now? Because they were quite for few days. I was active in other social media platforms but got nothing new from there also.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: