Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:08:08 AM

Happy new year too rand.

There are a lot of upcoming actions for Dota 2.Waitinf dor your dpc season predictions and bets.

May this year full of luck to you. Smiley
Since the DPC season is now starting I would like to ask your opinion guys.
Is there really a chance that we might to have The International this year specially with the new strain of COVID spreading?
Do you think Valve can make the TI an online tournament? I miss watching TI games.
Valve won't allow an online tournament for TI. It's a huge prize pool tournament and even with security, there is a chance that some team might compromise the tournament and cheat and that's what Valve is avoiding.

Don't worry, with certain protocols being followed, with tests and results, there will be a LAN tournament but only limited for players and staffs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 06:36:42 PM

DOTA 2!

Anybody wondering how the Dota Pro Circuit invited the teams that only qualify at Division 1? Most teams in Europe are reasonable for the invites but the NA region got the most controversial invites. Not flaming NA but its quite weird that EG even got invited WITHOUT PLAYING ANY GAMES and having their team completely idle with the recent events. Another team is SADBOYS which is also weird but I guess one reason was those teams were the most stacked so they got no choice but to invite it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 06:49:49 PM

DOTA 2!

Anybody wondering how the Dota Pro Circuit invited the teams that only qualify at Division 1? Most teams in Europe are reasonable for the invites but the NA region got the most controversial invites. Not flaming NA but its quite weird that EG even got invited WITHOUT PLAYING ANY GAMES and having their team completely idle with the recent events. Another team is SADBOYS which is also weird but I guess one reason was those teams were the most stacked so they got no choice but to invite it?
EG is a tier 1 team and most of the invites have a history in the past tournaments and deserve to get an invite. In the case of Sadboys, the team was composed of players that have been in the scene.

It even made a TI winner's retirement end and got back in the scene so that's considerable, and that guy is ppd. The 4 players are really good while having someone unknown as their mid player.

Another thing in NA is that there's not that much pro teams.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 09:57:55 AM

DOTA 2!

There is no need to wonder about Valves direct invites pick, EG is a TI winner team and a tier 1 team so direct inviting this surely won't be questioned by anyone. Sadboys and 4Zoomers even having a bad win rate last December happen to get direct invites maybe you are right Valve have no choice left and they are the top candidates from the NA region so they just give the slots to them, nonetheless both teams are in the top 40 right now so we can't say its a bad decision from Valve and both teams are composed of experienced players.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:22:37 PM

There is no need to wonder about Valves direct invites pick, EG is a TI winner team and a tier 1 team so direct inviting this surely won't be questioned by anyone. Sadboys and 4Zoomers even having a bad win rate last December happen to get direct invites maybe you are right Valve have no choice left and they are the top candidates from the NA region so they just give the slots to them, nonetheless both teams are in the top 40 right now so we can't say its a bad decision from Valve and both teams are composed of experienced players.
Valve always picks the top teams that they think deserve a direct invite.

And by looking at all regions direct invites, all of them deserves to be at it. I think Valve did it correctly having with those direct invites for most of the 4 deserving teams. Because it's a secured money and DPC for those teams that will end up with a good standing at the end of this season 1.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 12:52:56 PM

Esports is slowly going back to it's usual days and I'm so excited to bet & watch tier 1 matches, but for this week we have a lot of closed qualifier matches which certainly have some value.

[DOTA 2] My bets for today were:

EXTREMUM - Empire: EXTREMUM ML, 1.55 @ MY BETSLIP
HellRaisers - No Pangolier: No Pangolier 1.5, 1.88 @ MY BETSLIP
B8 - Gambit: B8 1.5, 2.22 @ MY BETSLIP
NoTechies - Winstrike: Winstrike 1.5, 1.56 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:02:21 PM

It is good thread for the people who are looking about tips in ESPORTS and it is totally free other people who are share their prediction and tips to the people who are interested but sadly others are doing that as their jobs because before the people gets their tips or some advice their needs to pay or monthly before the members will access the information that hey have.

All tips in this thread are free, and when the esports season is I post them on daily basis. Tips, odds + sometimes analysis. Everybody can follow this forum and be updated about my free daily picks and matches (Dota 2, CS:GO mostly).

DOTA 2!

Well I see your point, but NA Dota 2 scene is not so good. There are barely any professional organiazions there in Dota. Actually, Evil Geniuses is the only professional Dota 2 organization in the NA; organization that supports the players full time. All other teams are stacks of players playing together and trying to win some tournament money or hoping to get picked by some organization. 4Zoomers, Quincy Crew and Evil Geniuses are most acomplished organizations in NA Dota in 2020, and its logical that they were invited, even if EG didn't play a lot of matches in the last months. There is not other choice, there are not any bigger and better teams that could replace them anyway.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:07:41 PM

DOTA 2!

EG is a tier 1 team and most of the invites have a history in the past tournaments and deserve to get an invite. In the case of Sadboys, the team was composed of players that have been in the scene.

It even made a TI winner's retirement end and got back in the scene so that's considerable, and that guy is ppd. The 4 players are really good while having someone unknown as their mid player.

Another thing in NA is that there's not that much pro teams.

Ohh, now I can get a better idea on what really happened. Thanks!

I also recently saw PPD creating another stack aside from SADBOYS? He is currently looking for players that will play for Positions 1,2, and 5 (his position) and maybe he will transition in a position for or even a coach.

EG's lineup right now is so stacked but I do not really like Fly on that team. Iceiceice is one of the most consistent offlane and he really got the synergy with Arteezy (I think).

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 10:28:31 PM

[DOTA 2] Dota 2 is hitting hard already. Less than 10 days in 2021, and we are already seeing a bunch of DPC qualifiers in the different regions. Today we are following decider tournaments in two regions, CIS and Europe. Here are my picks and predictions.

HellRaisers - EXTREMUM: HellRaisers ML, 1.31 @ MY BETSLIP

HellRaisers managed to round up a pretty scary Dota 2 roster. With players like Cooman and Resolut1on, they are looking pretty good on paper. However, in their first series in this Deciders Tournament for Upper Division of DPC CIS, they suffered 1st loss. 0-2 vs No Pangolier surprised everyone. This time they are facing Extremum, who suffered 1-2 loss vs Empire in the round 1 of the upper bracket. This match means that loser is going home and won’t be able to qualify for the upper division of the tournament. I give a big advantage here to HellRaisers, even though they played pretty bad in the first series.

Winstrike - Gambit: Gambit ML, 1.47 @ MY BETSLIP

This must be Gambit’s win right? I do believe so, as they gathered a pretty interesting squad for this DPC season. Winstrike lost to NoTechies with 0-2 in the round 1, and Gambit was surprisingly demolished by the completely new B8. This year and this new Dota 2 season started pretty interestingly. Gambit has a higher chance here for sure, at least on the paper, but let's be careful placing bets in the first matches of the new year. I fancy Gambit here, with their experienced players they should be able to take down unproven Winstrike.

Vikin.gg vs Chicken Fighters: Chicken Fighters 1.5, 1.87 @ MY BETSLIP

Those two teams faced each other a lot of times in the last year. However, this is something different now. Vikin.gg was pretty good at the end of the last year, beating some top tier teams and taking away some trophies. Chicken Fighters are the remains of the ex Ninjas in Pyjamas team. Joined by Xibbe and Chessie they are looking to make a mess in the tier 2 EU Dota. I do believe they have a decent lineup and they will surely make a few surprises on the way. It will be interesting to see if they will be persistent enough in that way. Vikin.gg ML is a ok-ish bet here, if you can find the good odds closer to 1.30. However, if you love adrenaline and risk, Chicken Fighters +1.5 handicap is a good way to go. Good luck.

Mudgolems - Alliance: Alliance ML, 1.32 @ MY BETSLIP

David vs Goliath here? I suppose so, but let’s give some credits to Mudgolems. They’ve done their work in the round 1. They’ve beaten Brame with 2-1 in the round 1. Let me remind you that they’ve entered 2021 with 2 new players. Instead of Boranija and Milan, Biver and Nine joined forces with Fata’s squad. Pretty interesting choice, however I don’t see them do anything significant in the EU scene. Alliance are heavy favourites here and those are pretty decent odds on their overall win here. Take it.

MY TWITTER: FOLLOW
boyptc

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:41:28 AM

Just another drama on the SEA region.

Cignal Ultra's pos 1, Abat posted on his FB page that he's looking for a team while his team is in the midst of the lower division.

CU forfeited their match.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:58:47 AM

It is good thread for the people who are looking about tips in ESPORTS and it is totally free other people who are share their prediction and tips to the people who are interested but sadly others are doing that as their jobs because before the people gets their tips or some advice their needs to pay or monthly before the members will access the information that hey have.

Yeah it's definitely one of my favourite threads here Everybody can post his recommendations and we might profit from each other. Even if you don't have time anymore to do your own research you can still rely on your fellow gamblers. And if you actually win big over time, you just go and  Tip the user from the forum for his good work.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 10:54:35 PM

[DOTA 2] Tier 2 CIS teams are fighting for the ESL One CIS Online Season 1 upper division spot. 2 spots remained. Today, we will watch 2 interesting matches that will determine the future of those teams. Here are my picks and predictions for today's games.

B8 - EXTREMUM: EXTREMUM ML, 1.42 @ MY BETSLIP

This will be the first match between those two squads with their new lineups. Extremum is led by a veteran G. With 2 youngsters Nefrit and mellojul playing carry roles, they are looking very strong. Shachlo is doing very well on the position 3 too. Overall, very decent tier 2 CIS squad. They showed amazing performance in the last match vs HellRaisers. By beating them with a clean 2-0, they deserved a chance to play a deciding match vs B8 for the spot in the upper division. Let me remind you that HellRaisers gathered a pretty strong lineup this season with Cooman and Resolut1on. With that being said, Extremum deserves a lot more respect that they have now. On the other side, B8 led by Dendi, started this qualifiers on a good note. 2-0 vs Gambit, but 0-2 vs NoTechies in the next round showed that they are pretty unstable still and that they have communication issues. 3 Brazilian players, 1 German and 1 Ukranian is a weird mix. I don’t see a bright future for that squad either. This can potentially be a close match between those two teams, but I’m kinda leaning towards Extremum. Extremum ML bet is my advice or Over 2.5 maps if you want higher odds. Both bets are very interesting.

No Pangolier - Winstrike: No Pangolier, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP

This can potentially be a very interesting match. Both fully CIS squads and we know matches with those kind of aggressive CIS squads usually end up in a bloodbath. This will be a very close match, maybe even closer than many people expect, but can go either way I think. Winstrike doesn’t have any explosive names in the lineup, but they know and they can play good when all things align for them. On the other side, NoPangolier is full of known names from the CIS scene, but they failed to beat not very strong Team Empire in my opinion. 2-0 vs strong HellRaisers on the paper, but 0-2 vs Empire makes me wonder what is affecting their performance and what can affect their performance today vs Winstrike that should be weaker team on the paper. Winstrike lost to NoTechies but they have beat Gambit with 2-0 in the round 1 of the lower bracket. This match decides who will be the last team to qualify for the upper division. Highly risk match, regarding bets and regarding ingame stakes for both teams. I tend to believe NoPangolier are a slightly better squad right now, and if the draft goes good for them, they can surely take this series.

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 12:39:44 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 01:57:07 AM by STT

This isnt a prediction just news that one of the best AWP players Smooya is joining Movistar riders -Larsen.    I dont think this team is massively recognised, respected or with alot of supporters so maybe we have some upset potential here and good odds to bet.   I'm going to try and remember to take a look and an interest in the games hopefully, I dont see any listed just this moment.

If he is one of the best why not placed in a team roster already is a good question, bad temperament apparently.   Some of the best players have ended up lone wolves, s1mple being the most famous banned for 2 years.    The pro teams themselves know and will be trying to counter him no doubt I wouldn't argue otherwise so this is just about the odds and maybe an underdog bet or even live odds betting.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 12:56:28 AM

This isnt a prediction just news that one of the best AWP players Smooya is joining Movistar riders -Larsen. I dont think this team is massively recognised, respected or with alot of supporters so maybe we have some upset potential here and good odds to bet. I'm going to try and remember to take a look and an interest in the games hopefully, I dont see any listed just this moment.

If he is one of the best why not placed in a team roster already is a good question, bad temperament apparently. Some of the best players have ended up lone wolves, s1mple being the most famous banned for 2 years. The pro teams themselves know and will be trying to counter him no doubt I wouldn't argue otherwise so this is just about the odds and maybe an underdog bet or even live odds betting.
If it is behavior that is the problem I think the team will definitely suffer. I do not know much about Smooya and this team that he is joining but I think that having other teams that are a little on the underdog side is a good betting scenario.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 05:08:43 PM

2/2. Good start of the #dota2 betting season  Cool

✅ B8 - EXTREMUM: EXTREMUM ML
✅ No Pangolier - Winstrike: No Pangolier ML

STT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 11:18:48 PM

If it is behavior that is the problem I think the team will definitely suffer.

I'm not in disagreement on the importance of teamwork, I do rate that maybe above all other things.   s1mple wasnt able to take Liquid to a victory after he came out of forced retirement to suddenly be a threat, he was amazing but his teamwork was diabolical and yet it was still nearly a thing.   Apparently he respects Navi and that is where he should stay then.   I'm just talking about the majority of people bet quickly on a game, I know myself Im rushed or distracted often.  I did suggest the s1mple threat situ on another reddit forum way back then and they down voted me till it was blocked, he was friends with hiko and they won previously while he was banned mainstream that was the somehow obscure info.
   I've won big odds this way as people piled onto the favourite, just somebody I know from Twitch who could have been top 10 but chose to study at Uni; he was in a game as a fill in and they won and the average punter just didnt have him on the radar.    I think smooya can stay polite for the first few games, awp is maybe the best play to be singularly effective and theres always a chance he mended his ways some.
   Anyway its just a maybe and if I dont post the link to come back to I'll miss their matches I guess

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
STT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 04:33:22 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 01:53:25 AM by STT

These might be watching matches rather then betting opportunities.   I do want to watch the first match, I'll do a small bet on a 2-0 result but its a bit of a blind guess and I might add live during the game.    LDLC and Endpoint take a look if they lose the first map for better odds

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 12:24:52 PM

[DOTA 2] The DPC season is officially starting today with the upper divisions in Europe and North America. We have 2 amazing series being played in Europe today and 1 in North America. Here are my picks and predictions for today’s matches.

Team Liquid vs Vikin.gg: Liquid ML, 1.48 @ MY BETSLIP

Liquid and Vikin.gg are opening European division with their clash. Interestingly enough, they played 3 series 2 months ago in 3 different tournaments. Liquid won only 1 time and Vikin.gg crushed Liquid in the Dota Summit EU/CIS grand finals, 3-1. Their most recent match was in the EPIC League where they played 3 map series which went to Vikin.gg favour again. I must say, Vikin.gg were in amazing form in the late 2020. 2020 was their most successful year with 2 big tournaments won in the 2nd part of the year. Liquid’s biggest achievement of the year was at the end of November when they’ve won ESL One Germany 2020. That was pretty recent, and I do believe they can continue their good form coming into the 2021. They are an organization with top tier bootcamps, coaches and all the stuff that can help them transition to the new season. Overall, they are a more quality team. This should be Liquid’s win, even if it could be a close one.

Mudgolems vs Team Secret: Team Secret -1.5, 1.46

Yes, Team Secret has a history of losing to Mudgolems. It was at ESL One Germany not a long time ago. They’ve even dropped a map to Mudgolems in the EPIC League. However, Team Secret ended 2020 on a bad note. Team Secret did fall in form in the last few months and they’ve didn’t managed to win anything since September. I’m eager to see how they will enter into the new season. Refreshed or on the same note as they’ve ended up last year. They are surely the biggest favourites to take the EU region for sure, no matter bad results lately. Mudgolems did make a few changes to their lineup, and that lineup did bring them to the Upper Division through the deciders tournament. Even though their new lineup is looking strong on paper, and is capable of surprising any team here, I still believe Team Secret is 3 levels above them. This is a new chance for Secret, time to restart and reset and start from scratch in the new season. 2-0 for Secret is the way to go here, but a very risky bet with not so big returns.

Evil Geniuses vs 4Zommers: Evil Geniuses ML, 1.30 @ MY BETSLIP

This series became one of the strongest North American clashes. 4Zoomers were crushing Evil Geniuses in most of the 2020 in most of the matches. Evil Geniuses had a year for oblivion. However, with Abed and iceiceice on board now it will be interesting how they will perform. This is surely a scary lineup on the paper, the scariest on NA. But they need to turn those names into won matches. 4Zoomers and EG are top 3 NA Dota 2 teams for sure, together with Quincy Crew. Even though 4Zoomers had an amazing 2020, I don’t believe they can harm EG here. Of course, if EG takes this seriously it should be a convincing win for them. They are big favourites here coming into this new season. Evil Geniuses did nothing in the last 6 months of 2020, and I wonder after their lineup changes how their play will look. Obviously, they are one of the favourites on paper, just because of their amazing individuals in the squad.

boyptc

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 01:42:33 PM

Evil Geniuses vs 4Zommers: Evil Geniuses ML, 1.30 @ MY BETSLIP

This series became one of the strongest North American clashes. 4Zoomers were crushing Evil Geniuses in most of the 2020 in most of the matches. Evil Geniuses had a year for oblivion. However, with Abed and iceiceice on board now it will be interesting how they will perform. This is surely a scary lineup on the paper, the scariest on NA. But they need to turn those names into won matches. 4Zoomers and EG are top 3 NA Dota 2 teams for sure, together with Quincy Crew. Even though 4Zoomers had an amazing 2020, I don’t believe they can harm EG here. Of course, if EG takes this seriously it should be a convincing win for them. They are big favourites here coming into this new season. Evil Geniuses did nothing in the last 6 months of 2020, and I wonder after their lineup changes how their play will look. Obviously, they are one of the favourites on paper, just because of their amazing individuals in the squad.
It's been a while since I haven't watched EG play with a tournament. This is also the first time to see the team play with iceiceice as their new offlaner.

I also missed watching Abed play with them since he had played a lot in the SEA tournaments with a temporary roster. I want to say that this is a sure win for them but, just as the usual, if not enough practice, they can be beaten. But EG will always be the favorite as usual, artour mahboi!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lewan

Activity: 1008
Merit: 19

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 04:38:11 PM

I didn't think Sangal would beat Gamerlegion with a 2-0 score. Despite imorr's efforts, he still failed to win. Future matches will also be better.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: