Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 09:16:58 PM

You do believe on Arteezy curse which he had been known on choking like that? lol. He's good but he do really need to improve his mindset and emotion when it comes on becoming too
confident when they are on lead which he dont mind about for possible comebacks once the opponent heroes would able to farm well.
I agree, the game 3 was already theirs but they've lost because he became confident and was able to snatched by IG.

I just laughed on that flyfly's chronosphere on those BM boars.  Cheesy
That was epic and really funny but he showed who really flyfly was for game 3-5.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:00:10 PM

Why isn't anyone discussing i-League 2021?
By the way, tomorrow everyone's favorite OB Esports x Neon will play, but this is a completely different tournament

boyptc

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:11:58 PM

We can start discussing about it, it's a strong region with strong teams for that tournament, tomorrow's match is with Elephant and Magma. I'll side with Elephant.

By the way, tomorrow everyone's favorite OB Esports x Neon will play, but this is a completely different tournament
It's for the APAC league and they're having a match against TNC, that's interesting matchup.

--> https://liquipedia.net/dota2/Asia_Pacific_Predator_League/2020_21/APAC

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 01:00:12 AM

We can start discussing about it, it's a strong region with strong teams for that tournament, tomorrow's match is with Elephant and Magma. I'll side with Elephant.

It's for the APAC league and they're having a match against TNC, that's interesting matchup.

--> https://liquipedia.net/dota2/Asia_Pacific_Predator_League/2020_21/APAC

while Randy quietly bets on
Elephant -1.5
Royal Never Give Up +1.5
although those who follow his discord channel know his bets

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 11:15:19 AM

NEWS:

ANA just reconnected from the Competition

Ana stepping in as the core of OG. MidOne left OG a few weeks ago, that was rumored because ANA will be back in the scene and he is now.

As Jerax plays dota 2 again, will he also reconnect and join OG for another TI ?

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 11:38:15 AM

NEWS:

ANA just reconnected from the Competition

Ana stepping in as the core of OG. MidOne left OG a few weeks ago, that was rumored because ANA will be back in the scene and he is now.

As Jerax plays dota 2 again, will he also reconnect and join OG for another TI ?

I am happy to hear that ANA is coming back i watched most of OG's games in the big tournaments in the last months and OG without Jerax and ANA is just not the same, but i also think it is unfair to always compare the new players that came to OG to replace ANA and Jerax, sometimes when i read the twitch chat i felt sorry for those guys like MidOne.
Last week or i also tuned in to jerax's very first stream since quite some time on twitch when he still had to do his calibration games on ranked mode  Smiley.
This could really indicate that he is also playing to come back to OG. If this happens it doesn't mean automatically that they will be the No. 1 team again because the other teams did not sleep in the last months.
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 11:55:54 AM

Gambit Esports vs Heroic  Gabmit will win qote 1.50
Astralis vs OG  Astralis will win qote                 1.25
G2 Esports vs Endpoint   G2 hopefull win  Grin   1.28
                                                                  2.99 bet with 200$ possible to win 614,65$   Bet on Unikrn
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 07:45:31 AM

[DOTA 2, Monday April 12th] New week, and we are following the finals stage of the Dota 2 Champions League 2021 Season 1. Four teams remain, so we will check out and analyse semi final matches today.

Brame vs Vikin.gg: Viking ML @ 1.29, 5 units

First semifinal match was between Greek squad Brame and well known Vikings. Vikin.gg has bever lost to Brame, and they played twice. Last time the series went to all 3 maps, but Vikin.gg was stronger. That match was less than 1 month ago, in March. Brame are on fire, 5 match winning streak, perfect record, without a map lost. They are entering their series vs Vikin.gg with a five 2-0 series in a row. They still didn’t lose a single map in this tournament. Brame crushed HellRaisers in the quarter finals of the playoffs, while Vikin.gg crushed Team Empire with a 2-0. That was Vikin.gg’s first match in a while. They haven’t played a series since March 21st. I do believe Vikin.gg are heavy favourites and they should be a better squad in the end. For me, it’s too risky to go with -1.5 handicap on Vikin.gg or +1.5 handicap on Brame, since it’s 50-50. The best would be to go Vikin.gg ML big bet, that should work out.

Team Spirit vs High Coast Esports: Team Spirit ML @ 1.42, 3 units

Almost exactly 1 month ago, those teams faced each other for the first time. It was EPIC League and Spirit crushed High Coast Esports with 2-0. I do believe they will repeat it this time too. Score is kinda irrelevant here, because Team Spirit ML should be the good bet here. Odds are kinda low, but still decent for a ML bet. Spirit are really rising as new up and coming squad from the CIS region, while High Coast Esports are always an average. Their performance can and did vary a lot in the last weeks or months. However, I don’t believe they are on the level they should be on vs Team Spirit. Even though they had an amazing series win vs Ghost Frogs (2-0), this is a team few steps above them now and it will be really hard for them. Spirit showed what they can do in their 2-0 series vs Unique and it was a scary performance. Spirit should win this series dominantly I guess.

GL all!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:01:02 PM

✅Brame vs Vikingg: Vikingg ML
✅Spirit vs High Coast Esports: Spirit ML
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 08:10:54 AM

[DOTA 2, Tuesday April 13th] DPC Season 2 is about to start, and all the best teams in each region are getting warmed up. Europe is starting amongst the first. DPC Season 2 is about to start, and all the best teams in each region are getting warmed up. Europe is starting amongst the first, and on day 1 we will watch 3 amazing matches. One in the lower division and two in upper divisions of DreamLeague.

Vikin.gg vs Level Up: Vikin.gg -1.5 @ 1.45

This is a one way street for Level Up. Street with a no way out. Mixed stack with players like Level Up doesn’t have any big future. Level Up is not doing good, and their lineup is not working and won’t achieve anything in the near future. Led by a Brazilian, ex B8 player, RdO, Level Up is looking to surprise Vikin.gg. But I doubt it can happen. Vikin.gg are a tier 2 EU squad, at their worst. Sometimes even tier 1, and they are killing teams like Level Up. Their last series win was vs Brame (2-0), the same team that crushed Level Up a few days ago with 0-2. Anything other than Vikin.gg taking the series with 2-0 would be very surprising.

Tundra vs HellBear Smashers: Tundra ML @ 1.49

Tundra is a really nice squad on the paper. And with their carry Skitter, which I really admire, they are looking to open this DPC Season 2 with a win. They are surely in the position to take a win here. Being careful here is a good team, as we didn’t see those teams playing for quite some time now, so it will take a few matches before we see how they are currently standing. My money is on Tundra, as I do believe they have a really nice stack of players that can do some great things (obviously not to win TI). Their last matches were almost a month ago, so be gentle with your bets and stakes here.

OG vs Brame: OG -1.5 @ 1.79

This is surely a match of the day. Not because Brame is playing, but because OG is playing. Famous 2x TI winning player, ana is back in the famous OG lineup, and they are again looking scary. With one of the best players in the world, ana, together with strong players like Topson and one of the best captains, NoTail, who knows how far will OG go this season. Let’s not overreact tho, we have no idea in what kind of shape ana is and how he will perform in those opening matches. Somehow, I do believe in OG, I don’t see them failing here, even though their DPC Season 1 was a disaster. Plus they’ve missed a Major. Without ana tho. They must do good here, Brame is not so strong to be able to surprise OG so hard.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:08:41 AM

OG vs Brame: OG -1.5 @ 1.79

This is surely a match of the day. Not because Brame is playing, but because OG is playing. Famous 2x TI winning player, ana is back in the famous OG lineup,

Disregarding OG credential as X2 TI winner, the main reason why fans are excited to watch the recent is because they are curious if Ana can still perform well despite of not playing Dota for a long time. He's been busy lately on playing valorant and it's very surprising to see that his gameplay is still the same on his first match.

The aggression of OG is far different when Midone is there carry. They go all in to support the carry this time when Ana is in carry position. Surely Ana is the best carry of OG due to his play style and late game.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 08:04:39 AM

[DOTA 2, Wednesday, April 14th] Day 1 of European DPC season 2 was very interesting. We are moving on, Day 2 is here and we will follow another 3 series today.

Hippomaniacs vs No Bounty Hunters: No Bounty Hunters ML @ 1.36

Let’s be careful here. Tier 3 EU squads battling it out. Hippos didn’t play any official matches for almost 2 months. On the other side No Bounty Hunters had some crazy series on in the recent days. They are 3-0 in April in the Positive Fire Games tournament. Not vs any stronger teams, but they are playing official competitive matches anyway, and that’s good. Hippos are one of the weakest teams in the lower division, and I do think No Bounty Hunters will celebrate their win today. Handicaps are very risky here, so No Bounty Hunters ML should do the trick here. Lower odds, but we will survive.

Team Liquid vs Alliance: Team Liquid ML @ 1.58

This is the match of the day for sure. Two amazing EU squads in their first series of the new DPC season. The only best of 3 that they’ve played this year vs each other went to Alliance favour. But since then, Liquid progressed and improved a lot. I do believe this will be their chance to prove once again that they are one of the best EU squads, together with Team Secret. I do think this can go to all 3 maps, but overall, Liquid could take this in the end. I do believe this is 60-40 in favour of Liquid and that’s the direction I’m aiming.

Ghost Frogs vs Creepwave: Ghost Frogs ML @ 1.25

This is a very tough match to bet on. Not sure in which direction can this go. Ghost Frogs have a decent squad, but it’s new and I wonder how far they can go and what they can show in the important matches. Since the last season, Creepwave changed almost their entire squad, and they are a completely different team now. Even though they have some decent names, I do believe Ghost Frogs is a better squad overall, at least on the paper. I still didn’t watch their matches, but we will sure get to know them a little bit more in the upcoming days and weeks. Ghost Frogs ML or if you want a higher risk, higher reward go with Creepwave +1.5 handicap. It can happen.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:57:44 AM

[DOTA 2, Thursday, April 15th] Today we will watch a clash in the i-League between Elephant and Magma. Together with that we have two crazy matches in the DPC tournaments, one from SEA upper division, and another one from CIS upper division.

Elephant vs Magma (best of 3): Elephant -1.5 @ 1.65

Elephants are in terrible shape, they are dropping matches and maps like flies. Strange enough, because they have one of the best rosters in China, on paper. They were so good at the beginning of this season, but they’ve lost pace in the meantime. They played vs Magma almost a week ago in the same tournament. They won that series 2-0. However, after that they’ve lost to RNG with 0-2, and that may impact them. Even though Magma is the weakest team in this tournament, they can be dangerous vs Elephant who are not in their prime form. However, I do predict 2-0 for Elephant. Their quality is undisputed, they just need to deliver.

BOOM vs Execration (best of 3): BOOM ML @ 1.35

This will be their first match in the Season 2 of the DPC tournament. BOOM’s history vs Execration is extremely good. Their last clash was in February and BOOM took that win easily with a 2-0. However, BOOM are on a 2 match losing streak when looking at some other leagues, so this can be dangerous to go with any sort of handicaps. Execration lost to TNC already in the round 1, and that was a match that showed all their weaknesses. BOOM is a much stronger squad on paper, but even with that I would risk a handicap here. You can find some good odds on BOOM ML, and that should be enough for a bigger bet.

VirtusPro vs AC Monaco Gambit (best of 3): AC Monaco Gambit +1.5 @ 1.67

This should be a nice series. Epic match between two top teams from CIS region. Round 1 and we will already watch this as an opening match. Not including NaVi, those are the two best squads from the CIS region. We can add here Team Spirit, and we have an amazing quartet of teams that is very exciting to watch. VirtusPro are heavy favourites here, but I do believe Gambit has an amazing collective and individual strength that is just waiting to explode. NoOne carrying them and Sonneiko as a captain is something that all teams should be scared off. I think there is a big potential of this match going to all 3 maps. VirtusPro didn’t do well in Singapore Major, and I do believe Gambit can come to this match more prepared this time.

GL all!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:42:37 PM

✅Elephant vs Magma: Elephant -1.5
✅BOOM vs Execration: BOOM ML
✅VirtusPro vs Gambit: Gambit +1.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 09:03:42 AM

[DOTA 2, Friday April 16th] Today’s focus is fully on CIS region. We will watch 2 amazing series in the ESL One CIS Online Season 2: Upper Division. Spirit is playing NaVi, and EXTREMUM is facing Winstrike. Here are my predictions and analysis.

Team Spirit vs NaVi: NaVi ML @ 1.80

What an opening match we have today. Up and coming squad from CIS vs a legendary organization, 2nd best team from CIS region. This will be a real showmatch. In their last series in Season 1, Spirit was the better team with a 2-1 result. However, in the meantime NaVi upgraded their lineup even more by adding Ramzes on position 3. It will be interesting to watch him there, as he is used on position 1 mostly. Spirit is very strong, but I believe odds are on NaVi’s side here. 60-40 for NaVi if you ask me, it will be close and 3 maps are highly possible. This will be a bloodbath for sure, like all matches between top CIS squads.

EXTREMUM vs Winstrike: Winstrike ML @ 1.50

Their last matches were about 1 month ago. They skipped the Major, so they have 1 month only for practice and training. We will see how these two teams will enter the new DPC season. Winstrike was a much stronger team before, even if on the paper EXTREMUM has more hyped names for example like veteran G. Results spoke for themselves for these two teams, as Winstrike was a much better squad at the end of the last season. I do think they will continue in the same fashion, but for me looks like quality is on their side, or at least team play. With young dyrachyo on the helm they can pull out the win here. 3 maps are possible and EXTREMUM +1.5 handicap is possible, but I wouldn’t risk it here. Just because an opening match and their first match in a while. We need to see how they will perform and react to the new plays and season.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 11:50:20 AM

[DOTA 2, Saturday April 17th]

Tundra vs Brame: Tundra ML @ 1.37
Team Secret vs Nigma: Team Secret ML @ 1.30

You can parlay those 2 bets!
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:30:37 PM

You do believe on Arteezy curse which he had been known on choking like that? lol. He's good but he do really need to improve his mindset and emotion when it comes on becoming too
confident when they are on lead which he dont mind about for possible comebacks once the opponent heroes would able to farm well.
I agree, the game 3 was already theirs but they've lost because he became confident and was able to snatched by IG.

I just laughed on that flyfly's chronosphere on those BM boars.  Cheesy
That was epic and really funny but he showed who really flyfly was for game 3-5.

Personally, I am an EG fan but ever since Bulba became the drafter. It has come to light that their strategy would only work within Best of 2's but when it comes to Best of 3's, Bulba is fixated on doing the same strategy over and over again and that is why some teams against EG will always have an edge after some games. Bulba picked Storm straight 5 times and they did not even have an answer to the Phoenix and Lion opening that IG have on game 3. Imo, EG would not win any tournaments as long as Bulba is their drafter/coach.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:08:45 AM

Personally, I am an EG fan but ever since Bulba became the drafter. It has come to light that their strategy would only work within Best of 2's but when it comes to Best of 3's, Bulba is fixated on doing the same strategy over and over again and that is why some teams against EG will always have an edge after some games. Bulba picked Storm straight 5 times and they did not even have an answer to the Phoenix and Lion opening that IG have on game 3. Imo, EG would not win any tournaments as long as Bulba is their drafter/coach.
We do not know if that's also Abed's decision or request but for sure that they've came along with agreement that Bulba and Abed have come up with Storm pick for those games consecutively.

On other teams, I have watched the new roster of Nigma with ILTW and they have destroyed Team Secret two games in a row.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 06:49:34 PM

2.99 bet with 200$ possible to win 614,65$   Bet on Unikrn

Used to bet with Unikrn all the time but they wanted proof of address and all sorts, seems completely unnecessary for me a quite low pleb bettor, Im a long way from being maxamillion break the bank type that might even have to be of concern for taxes or whatever anyway.   Not worth the hassle so havent used them for ages, shame as I had some good luck there.   I wasnt even using crypto, they have completely arbitrary tokens but I guess they had aspirations to market the company and my simple daily bet good times changed.  The part owner is Marc Cuban on shark tank I think

Bad News Bears vs Triumph, I will go with bears its one to watch a little bet a little to decide for future games.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:37:21 AM

[DOTA 2, Monday April 19th] We are opening the new week with a Chinese i-League 2021 match and two EU / CIS DPC matches.

Royal Never Give Up vs Team Magma: Royal Never Give Up -1.5 @ 1.80, Pinnacle

This will be a clash between the 2nd and 8th ranked teams in the league. RNG is firmly holding 2nd place with 5 matches behind them already. With 3 wins and 2 losses they are not looking too bad. Especially if we take into consideration that they already played the strongest teams in the league. Magma on the other side, is the weakest team in the league and they are holding the last place with 4 straight losses. From 9 maps played, they only won 1, which is terrible. RNG already faced magma in their first match in the league scoring 2-0. While I do believe this time there will be the same situation, I think that we need to be careful here. Magma is surely capable of surprising and RNG lost their last series to EHOME. Risky bet, but if you want safer go big on RNG ML. Lower odds, safer returns.

B8 vs NoTechies: B8 +1.5 @ 1.45, GGbet

NoTechies with a new lineup are slight favourites here, but I don’t believe too much in them. This will be an open series for sure and I do believe B8 can surely take a map here. They are one of the worst teams in the DPC in the least seasons, but this could be a team that they can beat actually. Their first series went to 3 maps vs Prosti Esli, but they’ve lost it. I hardly believe that B8 will do anything in this league, but I do think they can fight out vs such teams as NoTechies. NoTechies is a squad captained by a famous Solo, but their new lineup didn’t have a good time in their first series. They couldn’t beat Nemiga, as they were crushed with 0-2. B8 will have a real chance here, at least to bring it to 3 maps.

Vikin.gg vs No Bounty Hunter: Vikin.gg -1.5 @ 1.40, Pinnacle

No Bounty Hunters are already 1-0 in this division, but I don’t think they will have too much chance vs Vikin.gg who are a team few levels above them. Actually, No Bounty Hunters are one of the weakest teams here, together with Hippomaniacs, a team that they’ve beat in the round 1. Vikin.gg have a win to, 2-1 vs Level Up. This will be a chance for them to slightly start leaning to the top of the rankings, because that’s the most logical thing here. They are the favourites to take 1st place in the division, and they must show that here, especially vs lower level teams like No Bounty Hunters. Handicap is a good way to go, anything else doesn’t make sense. Terrible odds otherwise.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: