Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 07:38:02 PM

Another 100% win rate. 💰💰💰 3/3

✅ Fnatic vs TNC Predator: Fnatic ML
✅ Hellbear Smashers vs Spider Pigz: Hellbear Smashers -1.5
✅ OG vs Team Secret: Team Secret ML

16 wins in a row!  Cool
Haven't verified but 16 predicted wins in a row is something really amazing as a tipster. I am not sure if you give LOL predictions because I cannot find any here but you might want to consider giving them since there are so many leagues started and going on like LPL, LCK and even LEC.

Good call on Fnatic, their draft on the first game was punished so hard then TNC got too confident by making the same draft on the second game and the decider game came down to which side had the better early start. 
Well analyzed and most of the time in dota2 the team with a late-game or better scaling drafts wins. There are times when an early draft can win but only if they are able to push enough and make the enemy hard carry suffer for farm and strive for gold.

I will be following this thread for a while now.

You can check all my bets here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XSQTTt8zu8CA7L_2gjDk8kL-NriG52bDJNK5v2lPLlk/edit#gid=987015044

Managed to get 20 straight wins in a row! That's my personal record. Last 10 days or so were a blast really for me and Dota 2 bettors.

Yes, I'm following LoL, but not so closely as Dota 2 and CS:GO. I used to bet on LOL, but i stopped it kinda. Will start again next month most probably, when my website will be live.

Thanks for following this thread man! Appreciate it!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 11:10:39 AM

[DOTA 2, Monday March 1st] As most of the DPC group stages ended over the weekend, today we will follow the deciding match in the Snow Sweet Snow tournament.

PuckChamp vs Hellbear Smashers: Hellbear Smashers ML @ 1.33 (10 units)

This is the match of the day for sure. Even if it’s not a DPC series, Snow Sweet Snow tournament become a real hit. Nice quality Dota, with some decent up and coming teams that can bring out some really nice young talented players. Hellbear Smashers are the best team in group A of the tournament and with 6 wins out of 6 matches they are currently holding 1st place in the rankings.

As the top two teams in each group advance to the Upper Bracket, PuckChamp is here to make things somehow complicated. They are 5-1, and they are struggling to get their top 2 final placement. Sadly, the team that will lose this series will finish in 3rd place in the group A and will be placed in the lower bracket of the event playoffs. In the last month these two teams played 3 times and Hellbear Smashers won all 3 series. 2-0, 2-0 and 3-1 were the results, so this means they’ve dropped only 1 map out of 8 in total, which is impressive.

Hellbears are a really experienced squad with Misery (Rasmus) and Ace on the helm, and their stack is working well for now, for this level of Dota of course. It’s very risky to bet on handicaps here, because I think the odds for each handicap to hit are 50-50. In such an important match anything can happen. PuckChamp will have their chance to take a map for sure, but I highly doubt they will take the series. Hellbear Smashers are heavy favourites here and they will do all they can do to finish 1st in the division. They have everything working for them, from current group placing, match history to current form. They will take the series, they must. So I advise you to go higher unit bet on Hellbear Smashers ML, which means they need to win the series, no matter the results, 2-0 or 2-1. Odds are lower, but with bigger stakes it should be a decent bet.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:52:16 AM

[DOTA 2, Tuesday March 2nd] My picks for EPIC League group stage today:

Winstrike - High Coast Esports: High Coast Esports ML
Team Empire - Hellbear Smashers: Hellbear Smashers ML
HellRaisers - Brame: HellRaisers ML
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 10:15:29 AM

[DOTA 2, Wednesday March 3rd] My bets and picks for today:

PuckChamp - Prosti Esli: Prosti Esli +1.5
Vikingg - VP.Prodigy: Vikingg -1.5
Elephant - CDEC: Elephant ML
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 09:12:22 PM

We are back on track. 3/3  Cool

✅PuckChamp - Prosti Esli: Prosti Esli +1.5
✅Vikingg - VP.Prodigy: Vikingg -1.5
✅Elephant - CDEC: Elephant ML
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 10:43:04 AM

[DOTA 2, Thursday March 4th] As the 2021 Dota Pro Circuit’s first season of regional leagues ended, EPIC League Season 3 is here to fill the Dota2 void.

Team Spirit vs NoTechies: Team Spirit -1.5 @ 1.47

Team Spirit are one of the best underdogs of the CIS Dota 2 scene for sure. They are silently looking to conquer it all and since they’ve been recruited by Spirit, they are looking even better with a good organization behind them. Last 5 matches, 3 wins and 2 losses. But what a series they’ve played. 1-2 vs Monaco Gambit, 1-2 vs VirtusPro, 2-1 vs Live to Win and 2-1 vs Natus Vincere. Amazing clashes and they showed there is basically a no team in the CIS region that can defeat them convincingly right now. NoTechies are a stack of players led by Solo, a famous Dota 2 captain. And their only win in the last 1 month or so was vs Team Spirit. They have a 2-1 win over them in the ESL One CIS Upper Division DPC tournament. And that was their last one. Since then, they’ve managed to lose 4 games in a row and some of them were vs much worse teams then Spirit. Empire, EXTREMUM, Unique. Those are the teams that managed to beat NoTechies. Drop in a form is visible. Spirit are big favourites here, but there is a big risk involved in a -1.5 handicap here. Make your own choice.

EXTREMUM vs RussianDrill: EXTREMUM -1.5 @ 1.51

Not much to say here. RussianDrill is a new Dota 2 stack on the block. This will be their first big official matches, if we don’t include qualifiers for this tournament. In the last 5 matches, EXTREMUM has 3 wins and 2 losses. They were fighting big guns in ESL One CIS Upper Division of DPC system and they are used to fight harder battles then this one vs team like RussianDrill. They are big big favourites here in this series and 2-0 for them is highly possible. -1.5 handicaps are always a big risk, but you should go with it here.

Team Unique vs Tundra Esports: Tundra Esports -1.5 @ 1.68

This is the match of the day in EPIC League. Tundra is one of the best rising EU squads vs young Team Unique squad led by ex VirtusPro and NaVi player CemaTheSlayer. You should aim for the Tundra ML or Tundra -1.5 handicap here too. Tundra is a better squad and even though they finished in 6th place in the DreamLeague EU DPC Upper Division, they did amazingly well. With wins over Liquid and Vikin.gg, and maps taken off OG and Secret they are looking to demolish Unique. Again, -1.5 handicap is a good way to go if you are catching higher odds, but it’s way more riskier. Tundra will surely win this series, anything else wouldn’t make sense. Those two teams are 2 levels from each other.

GL all!
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 05:33:15 PM

That's 1-2 win/lose for you rand. Team Empire is no longer the same as before. They're very strong before with the past rosters but this time, they seem not to invest anymore with their roster.

But it's in CIS, many are strong players in that region even in tier 2-3 teams.

Yea pitty, favourites losing streak continues. At least strong performance from Unique today and good odds on their win.
Yeah, still congratulations on your win with Team Unique. They really are Unique and didn't expect that they're becoming stronger these days.

So what's going to be your next bets? I find SEA, China and EU/CIS are the exciting regions ignoring SA and NA.

I remembered this game and I really want to point out that the lineup that Empire was running was a bunch of pub stars that they personally picked that nobody vouched for from their previous lineups so it was really expected for their lineup to be shaky and new to the competitive scene while we are seeing some familiar names on Team Unique and we really can determine that this team can pull out better plays than the current Team Empire. Its still great to see that the CIS region can still show great players even though they are only picked from pubs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 07:13:44 PM

I remembered this game and I really want to point out that the lineup that Empire was running was a bunch of pub stars that they personally picked that nobody vouched for from their previous lineups so it was really expected for their lineup to be shaky and new to the competitive scene while we are seeing some familiar names on Team Unique and we really can determine that this team can pull out better plays than the current Team Empire. Its still great to see that the CIS region can still show great players even though they are only picked from pubs.
There's only few available players on their region for the competitive scene and that's why they have to make their roster in a bet with pubstars.

What if just like notail, they took Topson, a pubstar too and Team Empire or any other team will have a very good pubstar and a star in the making.

Today, competition is very hard even for Tier 1 teams.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:50:09 AM

[DOTA 2, Friday March 5th] My picks for EPIC League today:

VP.Prodigy - Dota Team: Dota Team - 1.5 @ 1.91
Team Empire - EXTREMUM: EXTREMUM ML @ 1.50
HellRaisers - Prosti Esli: HellRaisers ML @ 1.64
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 10:14:44 AM

[DOTA 2, Saturday March 6th] My picks and bets for today:

HellBear Smashers - RUSSIANDRILL: HellBear Smashers ML @ 1.25
Vikingg - PuckChamp: Vikingg ML @ 1.41
Tundra - High Coast Esports: Tundra ML @ 1.39
Elephant - Vici Gaming: Elephant ML @ 1.65
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:49:08 AM

[DOTA 2, Sunday March 7th] My Sunday picks:

Brame - Team Unique: Over 2.5 @ 2.10
Winstrike - Team Spirit: Team Spirit ML @ 1.34
EHOME - PSG.LGD: PSG.LGD ML @ 1.34

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 09:09:14 AM

[DOTA 2, Monday March 8th] We are opening new week with the Snow Sweet Snow #2 playoffs. We will watch 4 playoff matches on Monday, all from the lower bracket and all in best of 3 format. Here are picks and predictions.

Creepwave vs Tequila: Creepwave -1.5

Creepwave were one of the best teams in the group A standings. With 6 wins and 1 loss they ended up in 3rd place in the group, which was not enough for the upper bracket of the playoffs. Tequila is a new young Russian stack, and they’ve barely qualified for the playoffs. With 2 wins out of 7 matches they’ve been dancing on the edge of elimination. Their only wins were vs weak Hippomaniacs and Cascade, two teams that didn’t qualify for the playoffs. This should be easy for Creepwave. If you can get good ML odds, go with that, it’s a safe way, if not Creepwave -1.5 handicap has amazing odds. They can easily win it 2-0.

Spider Pigz vs Recast Gaming: Recast Gaming ML

I’m going with Recast Gaming here because of their amazing group stage performance. With 5 wins and 2 losses, they were one of the best surprises in group B. They’ve managed to surprise Vikin.gg and take that series 2-1. By the way, that was Vikin.gg’s only loss, which is quite surprising. Spider Pigz did terribly in the group stage with only 2 wins. I expected more of them, and I don’t think they can magically recover from that. Odds are quite even for both teams here, so I decided to choose Recast as I think they have slightly more chances in this series. Recast took a map off any other relevant Dota 2 they’ve played recently.

No Bounty Hunter vs Winstrike: Winstrike ML

I have a feeling that Winstrike is playing better and better. 3 straight wins in a row, and yesterday they played a close 1-2 series against strong Team Spirit in the EPIC League. Both squads had similar performance in their groups, but Winstrike did slightly better. Their only straight loss was vs PuckChamp, who ended 1st in the group in the end, so that’s a good excuse for them as they’ve got outplayed. Winstrike are big favourites here, ML is a possible good big bet here, if you can find the decent odds, otherwise Winstrike -1.5 is a way to go. Definitely possible.

B8 vs Brame: Brame ML

This is such a hard match to bet on. Brame has a high chance of taking this as they are undisputed favourites in the series. However, I feel like there is a 60-40 chance that this match ends as 2-0 for Brame of 2-1 for Brame. Yes, I do believe there is a solid chance that B8 can take a map off Brame in some wild scenario. The risk is too high here for me to bet any of those options. Yes, B8 is one of the worse professional teams in the CIS/EU right now, and they are constantly trying new players, but they know to surprise their opponentes here and there. The thing that goes in Brame’s favour is that they are playing in very good form and B8 didn’t win a single map in their last 4 matches. So Brame -1.5 handicaps looks like a better option here, if you are up for a risk with no high reward.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 11:04:48 AM

[DOTA 2, Tuesday, March 9th] Today we are continuing throughout the week with the predictions and tips on the EPIC League group stage and Snow Sweet Snow Dota 2 tournaments. You can follow my today’s picks here.

PuckChamp vs HellRaisers: HellRaisers ML

On any other day this would be a really unpredictable match, but I think HellRaisers brought themselves into much better form. PuckChamp is on the 2 match losing streak. Loss vs Vikin.gg was not a surprise, but 1-2 loss vs Team Empire showed that they had some problems. Even they showed amazing matches and results in the last weeks, PuckChamp are facing another CIS squad, a really though opponent for them. HellRaisers are just an amazing squad on paper, and if they beat PuckChamp today they will be one step closer to proving their worth. My money's on HellRaisers to win the series.

HellRaisers vs Winstrike: HellRaisers ML

HellRaisers will play 2 important matches today, in a row. And that might be a problem for them, as it will be interesting to see how they will handle it or will they save tactics for this more important EPIC League match vs Winstrike. Two tough matches for them, but I believe they are in the position to take them both. 25 days ago, Winstrike did beat HellRaisers 2-0 in the ESL One CIS lower division, but today is new story. Since then, HellRaisers went through a lot of ups and downs and they started to show glimpses of good Dota lately. Let’s not count Winstrike down, they are on fire too. They have only wins lately, and their only 1-2 loss vs Spirit showed that they can fight even the strongest teams in the CIS region. This is a pure 50-50 match for me, and I think HR ML is a good way to go here.

Vikin.gg vs Hellbear Smashers: Vikin.gg ML

This will be their first clash and their first series. Vikin.gg are in the top form lately, they are killing it. In their last 5 matches, they didn’t lose a single map, as all their wins were 2-0. Hellbears are decent too, but Misery’s team tends to lose a lot of maps on the way. Their matches are always back and forth fights, and I do believe longterm they are not a stable squad. In the last 5 matches they have only 1 loss vs PuckChamp, but good news for Vikin.gg is that teams like Empire and RussianDrill manage to pull off maps vs them. This should go in Viking’s favour, no doubt about that. If you can get 1.30+ odds in this series, Vikin.gg ML big bet is a good way to go.

Tundra Esports vs RussainDrill: Tundra Esports -1.5

Hard to predict this one, in which direction will go. Tundra should be absolute favourites in this series, but I do think RussianDrill can surprise with a map. Tundra are so unstable in their last series. 0-2 vs Team Unique and close 2-1 win vs Hich Coast Esports. That means they could not be ready for RussianDrill, a team that surprised EXTREMUM and took a map off decent Hellbear Smashers. Fata & co do easy 2-0, but there is a decent chance for RussianDrill too. It’s a coinflip, but I give more chances to Tundra to be able to win it with a clean 2-0. Handicap -1.5 is my suggestion, but keep in mind, this is a very risky one.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 12:11:51 PM

[DOTA 2, Wednesday March 10th]The 9th match day of the EPIC League group stage is here. Today we will watch 3 decent matchups that will determine the fate of some teams. Here are picks and predictions for Wednesday matches.

High Coast Esports vs VP.Prodigy: High Coast Esports ML

On paper, this should be High Coast’s series. But statistics wise, both teams are in very bad form. It’s very tough match for the VirtusPro youngsters, an unproven CIS squad. VP.Prodigy has 5 losses in a row, while High Coast Esports (ex Chicken Fighters), have 1 win out of their last 5 matches in all competitions. Their last win was 2-0 vs Vikin.gg, while in all 4 matches after that they’ve managed to take only 1 map, but lose 8 of them. Both squads are on the edge of elimination here, as the team who loses will drop out of the competition, while the winner will have 1 more chance to go through. My money is on High Coast Esports as they are a much better squad compared to VP.Prodigy. VP.Prodigy can be attractive and competitive on CIS scene, but I doubt that they can do anything vs EU squads.

Team Spirit vs Brame: Team Spirit ML

Team Spirit are one of the best young squads from CIS region. Up and coming and really competitive team that can do really good vs big guns in CIS like VP or NaVi. However, now they are facing Brame, a mixed EU squad with famous Greek players like SkyLark and Spartan. Even though Brame is on the rise, they are still not on the level that they need to be for such matches. Team Spirit showed amazing teamplays and ingame coordination in their last series. Their match history is showing that. 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 competitive matches. Plus their loss was vs very strong Gambit, and it ended up in a very close 1-2 result. Both teams have 2-0 in the division, and the team who will win this will qualify for the Division 1 of this tournament. Brame can surprise here, but I think chances for that are slim. Spirit ML bet is the best bet you can go here because odds are not that bad at all.

Dota Team vs Team Unique: Dota Team ML

Even though Team Unique are slight favourites here, I somehow believe that Dota Team can shock them here and make an upset. Dota Team is a new squad consisting of experienced players like Solo as captain, Ramzes and fn as carry players. Their start was very bad. 0-2 vs Team Spirit and 2-1 vs VP.Prodigy. On the other side, Team Unique has only 2 wins from the last 5 matches. Their last match was a 1-2 loss vs Brame. Even though they are not so strong on paper, they have extremely good team plays and coordination. Compared to the Dota Team who has big names in the squad. I feel like Dota Team will have their chance in this, even if this is 6t0-40 in favour of Unique. With Ramzes, fn and Solo leading the squad, I do believe they can surprise a team like Unique for sure. This is a real value bet with excellent odds and minimum risk compared to the odds.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:13:05 PM

Good day for my #Dota2 boys  Cool 3/3

✅High Coast Esports vs VP.Prodigy: High Coast Esports ML
✅Team Spirit vs Brame: Team Spirit ML
✅Dota Team vs Unique: Dota Team ML

4.10 total odds
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 04:50:02 AM

Good day for my #Dota2 boys  Cool 3/3

✅High Coast Esports vs VP.Prodigy: High Coast Esports ML
✅Team Spirit vs Brame: Team Spirit ML
✅Dota Team vs Unique: Dota Team ML

4.10 total odds
That odds is a little unattractive in my opinion, are they new teams that has popped up because I don't have any updates on who is currently the teams playing in DOTA2 for over 9 months now and I think that there has been a lot of changes especially in the meta.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1876

Metawin.com

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:43:55 AM

That odds is a little unattractive in my opinion, are they new teams that has popped up because I don't have any updates on who is currently the teams playing in DOTA2 for over 9 months now and I think that there has been a lot of changes especially in the meta.
Dota Team have a couple of the former VP players like Ramzes and Solo.

High Coast is basically the old NiP roster or Chicken Fighters if you've heard them back then.

Team Spirit took in the players of Yellow Submarine I think they're somewhat new as these guys started from the tier two scene and improved a lot similar to the new VP squad.

The meta didn't change that much but there was a lot of roster changes recently now that the first season ended on most regions.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 07:33:38 AM

Dota Team have a couple of the former VP players like Ramzes and Solo.

High Coast is basically the old NiP roster or Chicken Fighters if you've heard them back then.

Team Spirit took in the players of Yellow Submarine I think they're somewhat new as these guys started from the tier two scene and improved a lot similar to the new VP squad.

The meta didn't change that much but there was a lot of roster changes recently now that the first season ended on most regions.
That is pretty nice considering that Ramzes and Solo are sticking together in this new team, too bad that they are not VP anymore. I have heard of NiP, and I think that the team NiP was disbanded, pretty good that they are the same players that made another team. The only player that I know in Team Spirit is Illidan and that was a long time ago. Well, there are new items introduced in the game so I think that the meta will definitely change.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 12:31:15 PM

[DOTA 2, Thursday March 11th] My picks and bets for today:

Team Empire vs Dota Team: Dota Team ML @ 1.76
RussianDrill vs Unique: Unique ML @ 1.45
HellRaisers vs Winstrike: HellRaisers ML @ 1.90
Brame vs Tundra: Tundra ML @ 1.40
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 10:00:36 PM

Another cash in  Cool @ #Dota2

✅Team Empire vs Dota Team: Dota Team ML
✅RussianDrill vs Unique: Unique ML
✖️HellRaisers vs Winstrike: HellRaisers ML
✅Brame vs Tundra: Tundra ML
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: