Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 08:50:02 AM

[DOTA 2, Friday October 8th] It’s time for day 2 of Dota 2 The International 10. Day 1 was pretty exciting. With 20 matches being played on day 1, it’s time for another 20 matches on day 2. Here are my picks and predictions for the most interesting ones.

Fnatic vs SG esports: Fnatic -1.5 | ANALYSIS & ODDS
OG vs Team Aster: Team Aster +1.5 | ANALYSIS & ODDS
Invictus Gaming vs Thunder Predator: Invictus Gaming -1.5 | ANALYSIS & ODDS
Team Secret vs SG esports: Team Secret -1.5 | ANALYSIS & ODDS
VirtusPro vs Invictus Gaming: Invictus Gaming +1.5 | ANALYSIS & ODDS

GL!

I would bet on OG.  Despite Jesse  Vainikka has left the team  OG remains strong and still has  three players which are among the championship winning side of 2019. I  believe  Team Aster is not a team that can stand up to  OG, but Friday will show whos prediction is correct.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 09:37:20 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2021, 11:56:06 AM by boyptc

I would bet on OG.  Despite Jesse  Vainikka has left the team  OG remains strong and still has  three players which are among the championship winning side of 2019. I  believe  Team Aster is not a team that can stand up to  OG, but Friday will show whos prediction is correct.
It's not always that they're strong. All of these teams have their own caliber and can beat each other. Despite the experience of OG, they can still lose to Aster.

Also, rand probably took the advantage of the odds. We will see it and forget about Jesse, that's an old news.

Edit: Aster won game 1 Smiley

Edit2 : Aster won game 2 Smiley

Congrats rand!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 12:57:12 PM

It's not always that they're strong. All of these teams have their own caliber and can beat each other. Despite the experience of OG, they can still lose to Aster.

Also, rand probably took the advantage of the odds. We will see it and forget about Jesse, that's an old news.

Congrats rand!

Really great prediction from rand. After seeing OG and Team Aster play yesterday i really thought that this would be a pretty easy win for OG, as they looked very strong yesterday with their 2-0 wins over Alliance and Thunder Predator, while Team Aster struggled pretty hard against Virtus Pro and only managed to achieve a draw against Invictus Gaming. Team Aster has achieved their first victory now and if they can follow up with another win against Alliance they have a pretty good standing. I also think that Group A has much more interesting matche in comparison to Group B, but that is a pretty subjective judgement i guess.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 02:56:26 PM

Congrats rand!

Really great prediction from rand. After seeing OG and Team Aster play yesterday i really thought that this would be a pretty easy win for OG, as they looked very strong yesterday with their 2-0 wins over Alliance and Thunder Predator, while Team Aster struggled pretty hard against Virtus Pro and only managed to achieve a draw against Invictus Gaming. Team Aster has achieved their first victory now and if they can follow up with another win against Alliance they have a pretty good standing. I also think that Group A has much more interesting matche in comparison to Group B, but that is a pretty subjective judgement i guess.

Team Aster original Midlaner White Album is already back today to play for Aster that's why they are stronger right now compared yesterday since there Midlaner is just stand-in. Team Aster is originally a Tier 1 team on Chinese  Dota, They just suffer a tremendous setback from Covid-19 that's why they seems weak yesterday. There performance tonight is there real TI form although OG obviously performing very poor tonight, They might ended on lower bracket since they are facing much stronger teams on following days compared yesterday.

@randi, do you know that white album will return today before you give the prediction above or not?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:36:32 PM

Man it feels so bad that Dota Ti is in Romania in my city Bucharest and we cannot attend it Sad.

I'm watching some games here and there when I have time but I do believe that Team Secret will snatch the TI this year and most likely Puppey will retire after this as his goal will be complete. Another team who looks very strong is IG who might reach finals too. Regarding PSG.LGD ...they look too strong and most of the cases when a team is looking too strong ...they will lose.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:49:47 PM

Man it feels so bad that Dota Ti is in Romania in my city Bucharest and we cannot attend it Sad.

I'm watching some games here and there when I have time but I do believe that Team Secret will snatch the TI this year and most likely Puppey will retire after this as his goal will be complete. Another team who looks very strong is IG who might reach finals too. Regarding PSG.LGD ...they look too strong and most of the cases when a team is looking too strong ...they will lose.

Do you manage to buy tickets before they announce cancellation? I heard many ticket buyers complaining because of this live audience cancellation because some of them already booked flight ticket as well as accommodation. Watching TI without live audience sounds is not that very lively compared before although they have an audience sound effect in the background during clash.

Team Secret performance is not that pretty strong in this group stage especially on there performance yesterday. Chinese Dota team is pretty strong right now and only Beastcost is the only non-Chinese team that showing impressive performance right now for me. The rest is committing too much error during clutch time. Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:40:27 PM

Too bad, AFAIK, there were a lot of fans that have purchased the live audience ticket and then it was refunded eventually due to the situation of covid.

With your call to Team Secret. I hope that they don't choke on this TI, usually they're always unstoppable during the majors but every TI, they're falling shortly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:47:49 PM

Thanks guys. Day 2 was pretty exciting and all big bets did hit.

4 wins, only 1 loss on day 2, combined with amazing odds, its really almost perfect day. Aster vs OG was really exciting, OG did dissapoint a lot, but that's the thing i was predicting, Aster had upper hand here no matter the lineup changes.

Day 3 will be cool too, i will hunt for some good odds too. Stay tuned  Cool
boyptc

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:42:08 PM

Congrats rand!

As I've said, not all the time they can win. They can have countered hero by their respective opponents and also have some bad plays that will turn the table of their side.

4 wins, only 1 loss on day 2, combined with amazing odds, its really almost perfect day. Aster vs OG was really exciting, OG did dissapoint a lot, but that's the thing i was predicting, Aster had upper hand here no matter the lineup changes.

What a stat, congratulations! It's hard to predict especially in the group stages, you'll never know what can happen. More wins for you to come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:54:51 PM

OG is quiet disappointing thought their opponent is not an easy one of course. I’m still rooting for OG this season, and yeah I do have some bets with other team as well and my standing is quiet not bad at 3 wins and 2 losses. I’ll try to bounce back today and regain that loss, will place my bet on a good teams now.
boyptc

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 06:15:14 AM

OG is quiet disappointing thought their opponent is not an easy one of course. I’m still rooting for OG this season, and yeah I do have some bets with other team as well and my standing is quiet not bad at 3 wins and 2 losses. I’ll try to bounce back today and regain that loss, will place my bet on a good teams now.
All of the teams are not easy. I consider all of them as the best in the world for making it to the TI.

It's a good match later on, OG vs EG.

You know, the rival of n0tail and fly, the ex-friends.  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:08:44 AM

[DOTA 2, Saturday October 9th] My picks and predictions for today (Satuday) for TI10:

Evil Geniuses vs OG: BET & ODDS
Elephant vs SG esports: BET & ODDS
PSG.LGD vs Vici Gaming: BET & ODDS
Invictus Gaming vs Team Aster: BET & ODDS
Vici Gaming vs beastcoast: BET & ODDS
Team Secret vs Quincy Crew: BET & ODDS

GL all!
boyptc

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:44:51 PM

[DOTA 2, Saturday October 9th] My picks and predictions for today (Satuday) for TI10:

Evil Geniuses vs OG: BET & ODDS
Elephant vs SG esports: BET & ODDS
PSG.LGD vs Vici Gaming: BET & ODDS
Invictus Gaming vs Team Aster: BET & ODDS
Vici Gaming vs beastcoast: BET & ODDS
Team Secret vs Quincy Crew: BET & ODDS

GL all!
Congrats.

Again, I think of this stat as a not bad stats for you. We're now heading to the 4th day, the final and one exciting days for the group stage.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 09:56:22 AM

[DOTA 2, Sunday October 10th] My picks and bets for TI10 today (a little bit lower odds today):

💰Evil Geniuses vs Undying: BET & ODDS
💰Team Secret vs Vici Gaming: BET & ODDS
💰PSG.LGD vs beastcoast: BET & ODDS
💰Elephant vs Quincy Crew: BET & ODDS

GL!
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 10:17:24 AM

I admit my hopes have been smashed by team Aster. They have confirmed their world rank of being among top DOTA players in this season. Nevertheless I still keep my hope for OG and hope to seem them at playoff. BTW, my favorite team  at International 10 is Virtus.pro which has gathered players from my country so that I would  have the very destiny   to cheer for them if audience were allowed.
boyptc

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 10:29:56 AM

I admit my hopes have been smashed by team Aster. They have confirmed their world rank of being among top DOTA players in this season. Nevertheless I still keep my hope for OG and hope to seem them at playoff. BTW, my favorite team  at International 10 is Virtus.pro which has gathered players from my country so that I would  have the very destiny   to cheer for them if audience were allowed.
OG is secured at the next round. VP is quite strong but I think that they've shown too early their Dawnbreaker which they should have played during the playoffs or semis onwards.

Still, they are doing great in this group stages.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 08:53:30 PM

Prediction results today

❌Evil Geniuses vs Undying
✔️Team Secret vs Vici Gaming
✔️PSG.LGD vs beastcoast
❌Elephant vs Quincy Crew
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 10:27:47 PM

[DOTA 2, Tuesday October 12th] Dota 2 The International is moving on. Playoff stage is finally here and this is getting serious now. Teams are playing for their tournament lifes now, and there is no room for error. On the first day of the playoff stage, we will watch 6 epic matches. Here are my picks and predictions.

💰Invictus Gaming vs Team Spirit: BET & ODDS
💰Team Secret vs OG: BET & ODDS
💰Undying vs Fnatic: BET & ODDS
💰Quincy Crew vs Team Aster: BET & ODDS
💰beastcoast vs Alliance: BET & ODDS
💰Evil Geniuses vs Elephant: BET & ODDS

GL all!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 07:37:17 AM

Matches are just starting. Enjoy guys! Let's make some money.

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 08:50:59 AM

Matches are just starting. Enjoy guys! Let's make some money.

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti

The first match of today is already a banger. It's 2-2 at the moment between Invictus and Team Spirit and now in game 5 it looks like Invictus gaming is gaining a nice lead now slowly but surely, but even if Team Spirit looses this round now they still have a good chance to advance pretty far in the lower bracket in my opinion if they can show a good performance like the one right now again. Right after this match there is the next banger coming with Team Secret versus OG in the upper bracket and then afterwards the lower bracket matches will start where really everything is on the line and therefore i would guess that the teams act more careful in those 4 matches.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: