Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:38:05 PM

[DOTA 2] We saw a few surprises on the Day 9 of EPIC League Division 1 yesterday as Division 1 is moving on with it's 10th play day. Alliance fell even more into the abyss, while Secret showed once again that they are not unbeatable. Division 1 is moving on with a 10th play day. Here are my picks and predictions for Friday’s matches.

ViKin.gg - Just Error: Just Error 1.5, 1.45 @ MY BETSLIP
Liquid - Virtus Pro: Virtus Pro, 1.34 @ MY BETSLIP
Nigma - Natus Vincere: Natus Vincere, 1.79 @ MY BETSLIP

Vikin.gg - the hottest Dota 2 team in Europe currently vs Just Error - the superstar team that tends to shock the scene. What a match this will be. Vikin.gg is almost unbeatable these days. In this league, only Alliance managed to beat them. And for Alliance, that was the only win, since they are at the bottom of the Division 1 rankings. Vikin.gg are firmly holding 1st place in the division with 5 wins and 1 loss. 10-5 in maps, really impressive for such a squad. This will be their first match vs Just Error, a superstar packed team. With Ramzes, NoOne, Sumail and Solo at the helm, they are looking to conquer Europe and become the best. Surely, they have the capacity, but they still need a lot of grinding to get there. Just Error are in 8th place in the league with just 2 wins out of 7 matches. They’ve only beaten Alliance and Liquid. They desperately need a win to stay in this league. Odds on Vikin.gg’s victory are similar to this handicap, but I’ve decided to go with the handicap as I think Just Error can surely surprise Vikin.gg. Otherwise, Vikings are heavily favourites here.

With this new lineup, CIS squad Virtus.Pro is kicking it. 4 wins, 1 loss and they are on the top of the rankings, right behind Vikin.gg with one victory more. Virtus.Pro narrowly lost to Vikin.gg yesterday (1-2) and that series was amazing. They’ve proved that they can fight with the currently best teams in Europe. By losing only 3 maps in 5 matches they’ve played, Virtus.Pro will surely be a big contender in the playoffs. I don’t see them losing to this Team Liquid. A team that is in poor form, struggling to qualify for the playoffs. With a 1-4 score, they are holding 9th place, out of 10. They’ve only managed to win against Alliance, but they’ve managed to take maps off NaVi and Vikin.gg which was pretty nice. However, I don’t think that their current level of play can bring them victory over the strong and young Virtus.Pro squad. VP are heavy favourites here and I do think they will win in the end. They need that win to fight for the top seeds for the playoffs.

This will be their first clash since Natus Vincere recruited FlyToMoon under the NaVi wing. I truly believe in this NaVi squad as they are showing so much potential. Definitely a top Dota 2 squad currently coming from the CIS region, together with Virtus.Pro. This will be an interesting match between the 3rd and 4th ranked team. NaVi are in 3rd place with 3 wins and 1 loss, while Nigma are in 4th place with 3 wins and 2 losses. Nigma played 1 match more, and they have a loss from that match, so NaVi are in a little bit better position regarding games played and win-loss ratio. NaVi’s last match was 0-2 loss vs OG, while Nigma played 0-2 vs VirtusPro. However, since Kuroky returned to Nigma’s first lineup, they are doing much better compared to their previous tournaments. w33ha is still struggling here and there, but overall, they look promising going into the future. That’s why we see such equal odds here for that series. Basically, speaking right now this can be a 50-50 match, but I’m giving a slight edge to Natus Vincere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:05:49 PM

Free VIP esports Telegram group!

FREE ENTRY 🚨

1. Pay 30$ entry!
2. You will get BTC ($30) cashback from my partners!
3. Total result: 0$ entry fee for you!

PM me to enter!

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:35:07 AM

[DOTA 2] EPIC League Division 1 group stage is slowly coming to an end. From Thursday to Saturday, we will watch the last 3 group stage match days. 9 matches to go. Some teams are safe as they have already secured playoffs, while some teams practically don’t have a chance anymore. Let’s comment and analyze Thursday’s matches.

Natus Vincere - Mudgolems: Natus Vincere ML, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP

Those two teams faced each other 2 times. Both matches were played during ESL One Germany. Each team has one 2-0 victory. But now the situation is kinda different. Mudgolems are in a big crysis compared to their previous tournaments where they used to beat much bigger and stronger teams. NaVi are on a 3 match losing streak, while Mudgolems are on a 4 match losing streak. Mudgolems have one big negative stat and that is only 4 maps won in their last 5 matches. On the other side, NaVi are slightly better on this with their 6 maps won. NaVi’s last win was vs Alliance, 2-1. Mudgolems won against Nigma with 2-1, but that was almost 3 weeks ago. Since then, they haven't won a single match. When looking at the situation in the division, both teams are in the “orange” area, which means they are currently in the playoffs, but in the lower bracket. NaVi has still a chance to finish top 4, while Mudgolems with their 2 wins and 5 losses are on the edge of being eliminated from the division. For me, NaVi are straight favourites here as they are showing much better performance lately.

Nigma - ViKin.gg: ViKin.gg ML, 1.82 @ MY BETSLIP

Who would have thought that Vikin.gg would be favourites in this matchup. However, Vikin.gg are currently the best team in this league by a mile. In the last few weeks they have risen on the top of the EU scene. When we put them side by side to Nigma, they have one big minus. Vikin.gg never beat Nigma in their official matches in the last 7 months. 3 matches, 3 straight wins for Nigma. Vikin.gg is owning Division 1, but they’ve surprisingly lost one match, and that was their series vs Alliance. That wouldn’t be too strange, but when we see that Alliance is the last placed team in the division with only 2 wins out of 8 matches, that must feel so strange. Even more, when we know that Vikin.gg did beat teams like Secret, OG, Liquid and VirtusPro pretty confidently. This must be a big advantage to Vikin.gg here. Odds on Vikin.gg ML bet are amazing and there is a big value in this bet. However, Nigma is not a team that we can take lightly. With their 4 wins and 3 losses, they can surely be a threat to Vikin.gg. I’m positive that this will be an even match, but I must give Vikin.gg slightly more chance for a win here.

Secret - Virtus Pro: Virtus Pro 1.5, 1.49 @ MY BETSLIP

Oh boy, what a match this will be. Team Secret is in a knockdown. They didn’t win anything in their last 2 tournaments, and in this one they don’t seem like the old Secret squad. They are the 3rd ranked team in the division, but VirtusPro is one step ahead of them, in 2nd place in the division. Both teams stand with 5 wins and 2 losses, but VirtusPro has a slightly better map win-loss ratio. They’ve managed to win 2 more maps then Secret. When comparing those two teams to each other, VirtusPro never won a single map against Secret this year, however I must say that VirtusPro had a different Dota 2 lineup now. I believe this lineup has a quality to break this curse of theirs. Secret dropped to OG and Vikin.gg with 0-2, and VirtusPro managed to beat OG with 2-0 and they’ve managed to take a map of VIkin.gg, which are pretty impressive scores. With such a young and talented lineup, they will surely make an impact on the scene. I believe VP is still a team that has not been read in terms of drafting and ingame style of play. On top of that, they are pretty aggressive, and that might be a problem for Team Secret that tends to be aggressive on their own. This will be a really interesting match and I do believe VP can take a map here.

MY TWITTER: FOLLOW

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 12:17:30 PM

[CS:GO] Yesterday 5W-1L. My picks for today:

Virtus.pro - BIG: Over 2.5, 1.85 @ MY BETSLIP
Fnatic - mibr: Fnatic, 1.67 @ MY BETSLIP
Sangal - Movistar Riders: Movistar Riders 1.5, 1.62 @ MY BETSLIP

Sangal vs MR is a best of 5 series and Sangal has 1-0 lead since they are coming from the upper bracket, so be careful there.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:17:57 PM

[DOTA 2] Only 2 more days until the end of the EPIC League Division 1 group stage. The situation is getting pretty hot. Bottom 4 teams are fighting for survival, while on the top there is a fierce battle for the 1st seed. Here are my picks and predictions for Friday matches.

Liquid vs Mudgolems: Liquid ML, 1.47 @ MY BETSLIP

Team Liquid are straight favourites here with a nice odds on their win. Mudgolems are the last ranked team in the division. With 2 wins out of 8 matches, they are not looking good currently. They are fighting for their survival and this is their deciding match. If they lose this, they will hardly end on that 8th or higher spot that leads to the playoffs. In the last 1 month, those two teams played 3 times. Liquid have 2 wins, while Mudgolems one. But their matches were always back and forth. Liquid entered this tournament with 4 straight losses, but they’ve managed to pull it back and with 3 straight wins they are not in the play for the playoffs. They need this win too. And in this moment they are a better squad.

Natus Vincere vs Vikin.gg: Natus Vincere ML, 1.80 @ MY BETSLIP

I’m going with an underdog here. It’s the logical choice here for me, as I see a big potential for a surprise here. Vikin.gg lost to Nigma in their last series, and NaVi showed some amazing series wins against Alliance and Nigma. I do believe they have everything to beat Vikin.gg which are currently holding 1st place in the division. One month ago, NaVi did beat Vikin.gg 2-0 in the playoffs of the ESL One Germany. Even though I do believe this match will be much closer and favouring Vikin.gg slightly because of their recent performance, NaVi will surely have their chance. Vikin.gg has only 2 losses in this competition, one vs Alliance and another one vs Nigma. Overall, their performance was impressive last week. However, I’m picking NaVi here or over 2.5 maps, which can potentially be a good bet too.

Virtus.Pro vs Alliance: Virtus Pro ML, 1.34 @ MY BETSLIP

VirtusPro is on fire. With knocking Team Secret down in their match yesterday, they are surely looking to be one of the biggest contenders here for now. 6 wins, 2 losses, and they are sharing 1st place with Vikin.gg. This young squad has pretty impressive results lately, and their performance is speaking for itself. 2-0 vs Secret, 2-0 vs Nigma, 2-0 vs OG are surely the results that show how strong they are right now. On the other side, Alliance is fighting for survival. With 2 wins and 6 losses, they are struggling not to drop out of the tournament before the playoffs. They are one of the worse performing teams currently in Division 1. I don’t think that they can win against such a strong VirtusPro squad right now. VirtusPro are clear favourites in this series.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:46:30 PM

Another easy #Dota2 day. 3/3 💰

✅ Liquid vs Mudgolems: Team Liquid ML
✅ Natus Vincere vs Vikingg: Natus Vincere ML
✅ VirtusPro vs Alliance: VirtusPro ML
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:44:02 AM

[DOTA 2] This will be the last match day for the EPIC League Division 1 group stage. Final 3 group stage matches will be played today. We will finally find out which 8 teams are going to the playoffs of this $500,000 worth tournament. Here are my short match analysis and winner picks.

OG vs Just Error: OG ML, 1.35 @ MY BETSLIP

Just Error looks so strong on paper. Those names in their lineup are insane, but performance is still not there. They are 2-6 in this league for now and they are fighting for survival. On the other side there is OG, a team that needs to be respected always, no matter their good or bad performances. OG has 4 wins and 4 losses. Their most impressive victory here was against Team Secret. They’ve won that series 2-0. This will be the first clash between those two teams and it could be very interesting. Just Error could make an upset potentially and complicated the things, but I believe OG won’t allow that. They are too experienced.

Team Liquid vs Team Nigma: Nigma, 1.72 @ MY BETSLIP

With Kuroky back, Nigma is actually starting to look solid again. Don’t get me wrong, this is way off their top performances, but they are keeping it steady. Their last clash was 1 month ago in the ESL One Germany lower bracket, and Liquid took that series with 2-1 victory. However, this time, odds changed. Nigma are the favourites to take this series due to their recent performance. Over 2.5 maps could be a good bet here too, but I chose Nigma. This could be a way closer match then we expect. Liquid are on a 3 match winning streak and they can do a lot here. Drafts will decide quite a lot of things here, but I believe in Kuroky in this situation.

Team Secret vs Natus Vincere: Natus Vincere 1.5, 1.57 @ MY BETSLIP

Team Secret is on such a downfall. After winning 7 straight tournaments in a row, they started to struggle. Or did other teams finally decipher their tactics and moves? 0-2 vs OG, 0-2 vs VirtusPro and 0-2 vs Vikin.gg are surely results that are strange to see. From a team that was easily 2-0’ing their opponents for a few months straight, now they are getting destroyed. Yesterday, they’ve received another hard loss vs CIS squad VirtusPro. Can NaVi learn from that series? I do believe so. Even if VirtusPro is a slightly better team then NaVi right now, Natus Vincere surely has the strength and power to take a map off shaky Secret. We can find an amazing odds on NaVi +1.5 handicap, and that’s the way I will go today. Let me remember that NaVi never won against Secret in 2020. Could this be their best chance until now to finally win?

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:32:03 PM

2/3 today.

✅ OG vs JustError: OG
❌ Liquid vs Team Nigma: Nigma
✅ Secret vs NaVi: NaVi 1.5

5/6 in the last 2 days @ Dota 2 bets
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:14:32 PM

[DOTA 2] The EPIC League Play-in is starting, where the winners will advance on to the EPIC League Division 1 playoffs. 5th to 8th place teams from the group stage of Division 1 and the top four teams from the group stage of Division 2 play in the EPIC League Play-in where winners will advance on to the EPIC League Division 1 playoffs. Here are my Monday picks and predictions for all 4 matches.

Liquid - Spider Pigzs: Liquid -1.5, 1.47 @ MY BETSLIP

Liquid are coming as the Division 1 Group Stage 6th placed team, while Spider Pigz are coming from Division 2 as the 3rd ranked team. Even though Spider Pigz had a good run in Division 2 and they even beat the strongest team there, Yellow Submarine, I do think this will be a completely different level for them. Liquid are one of the strongest European teams and they did solid in Division 1 vs the top teams in Europe and CIS region. They never played Spider Pigz however. Liquid are on a 2 match losing streak, both BO1’s vs Secret and Nigma. On the other side Spider Pigz have 5 wins out of the last 5 matches. But all those series were lower level of Dota compared to Liquid’s play. Liquid should take this series and there is a possibility of a 2-0 for Liquid. ML on Liquid is a safe bet, if you want higher risk but better reward go for a -1.5 handicap.

Nigma - Gambit: Nigma -1.5, 1.39 @ MY BETSLIP

Nigma ended in 5th place in a regular EPIC League Division 1 group stage. 5th place was just enough for the tournament’s play-in. They will need to fight Gambit now, a 4th place team from Division 2. With that placement and Kuroky being back to the starting lineup of Nigma, I do believe they are heavy favourites here. Gambit has nothing to do here, as I do think they will be overrun heavily. Nigma is just another level for them, and Nigma ML or Nigma -1.5 are good bets here. With small or with bigger risks of course for a handicap bet.

OG - Live to Win: Live to Win 1.5, 1.77 @ MY BETSLIP

Those two teams never faced each other. Live to Win are a new CIS squad and they are performing amazingly. Finishing in 2nd place in the division 2 right behind Yellow Submarine, brought them to battling OG for the Division 1 playoff spot. OG are not in the greatest form of their life. Actually, they are struggling a lot, and their performance can vary a lot. Live to Win have a decent lineup and they can surely shine in some matches and games. However, individual play is on OG’s side. It could happen that Live to Win could be afraid of OG’s authority and greatness as 2x TI champions and that can result in an easy win for OG. But I do think that Live to Win has everything to beat OG or to take a map. OG that can lose to teams like Live to Win. OG ML is the safest bet here, but if you want more risk Live to Win +1.5 handicap can be a good way to go. Risky, but rewarding.

Just Error - Yellow Submarine: Yellow Submarine 1.5, 1.38 @ MY BETSLIP

Just Error is a squad full of superstars, but their lineup still didn’t deliver. With 2 wins and 7 losses in the Division 1, they were on the edge of being eliminated. Now they need to face the number 1 team from Division 2, Yellow Submarine. A team that should not be taken lightly. Those two teams faced each other 25 days ago in the same competition. Just Error took a 3-1 victory in that best of 5 series. However, Just Error is beatable for sure. Those 7 losses from the group stage showed that. While Yellow Submarine may be a big unknown to most of the teams, and that may be their real advantage going into matches vs stronger teams and opponents. Yellow Submarine won 8 matches, lost only 1 in their walkthrough over Division 2, and that is a really impressive result. I do believe this time they can match vs Just Error and take a map off, at least.

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:20:29 PM

[VALORANT]

100 thieves defeated TSM, 3-1 in FIRST STRIKE NA REGIONAL FINALS

100 thieves Asuna pop off with an ace in his raze at bind with a 3 man showstopper and 2 headshots.

I've been a fan of Asuna ever since they defeated c9 and TSM, cause of his stability, and concentration in his performance. You can't also disregard Hiko who is a former CS-GO player who was the one who is known in the team.

I'm not really a fan of TSM, but damn, wardell's performance throughout the tournament is amazing. He is clean in his operator, and I can say that he is pretty much the best user of the operator in the tournament.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 02:33:20 PM

[VALORANT]

100 thieves defeated TSM, 3-1 in FIRST STRIKE NA REGIONAL FINALS

100 thieves Asuna pop off with an ace in his raze at bind with a 3 man showstopper and 2 headshots.

I've been a fan of Asuna ever since they defeated c9 and TSM, cause of his stability, and concentration in his performance. You can't also disregard Hiko who is a former CS-GO player who was the one who is known in the team.

I'm not really a fan of TSM, but damn, wardell's performance throughout the tournament is amazing. He is clean in his operator, and I can say that he is pretty much the best user of the operator in the tournament.

80-90% of Valorant players are coming from Overwatch or CS:GO. Funny.
kkaroul4

Merit: 251

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:10:08 PM

I didn't know that there were already a Valorant tournament may I know which bookies does offer Valorant tournament? I've been seeing it lately on twitch and it looks like its an interesting game.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 09:17:39 PM

I didn't know that there were already a Valorant tournament may I know which bookies does offer Valorant tournament? I've been seeing it lately on twitch and it looks like its an interesting game.

Yea, Valorant is going pretty big and Riot (Valorant's creators) are pushing their own tournaments.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 09:17:49 PM

Another successful #Dota2 day:

✅ Liquid - Spider Pigzs: Liquid -1.5
✅ Nigma - Gambit: Nigma -1.5
❌ OG - Live to Win: Live to Win 1.5
✅ Just Error - Yellow Submarine: Yellow Submarine 1.5

Last 3 days 8/10.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 09:46:45 AM

[DOTA 2] The EPIC League play-in is behind us and today we are following the Division 2 lower bracket matches. EPIC League play-in is behind us. We have found out four winners: Liquid, Nigma, OG and Yellow Submarine advanced on to the Division 1 lower bracket. Today we are following two Division 2 lower bracket matches. Here are my picks and analysis.

Mudgolems vs ex-Ninjas in Pyjamas: ex-Ninjas in Pyjamas +1.5

This is the first match of the Division 2 lower bracket. In round 1 Mudgolems and ex-NiP are facing each other in a best of 3 series. Mudgolems are in terrible form. They finished last in the group stage of Division 1 with a 2-7 score. To make matters worse, they’ve lost one of their best players, BoraNija. He left the team, leaving them without a position 2 player. He was one of their best individuals since they’ve come up together. Obviously there are some internal conflicts in the team that brought them to that stage. On the other side, ex-NiP are no better regarding that. Due to their recent bad plays, Ninjas in Pyjamas organization dropped them as their Dota 2 squad. They are now on their own, but I still believe they can be pretty strong. I wonder how they will approach the tournaments now when they are teamless or will they remain together as a squad. That is still a big question. Mudgolems are in a big crisis and without BoraNija, ex-NiP guys can surely be a big threat to them. Handicap is an amazing bet here.

Alliance vs Winstrike: Alliance -1.5

This will be a very hard series for Winstrike. They are nowhere near Alliance’s level. Even though Alliance is in an extremely bad form and place right now with their gameplay and game sense, I do believe they are massive favourites in this one. Finishing in 9th place in the Division 1, with a 2-7 score should not matter in this match. Best of 3 matches is bringing them a lot more security and Winstrike doesn’t have any player of Niko’s caliber. Another interesting fact is that Winstrike never beat Alliance in their Dota 2 history. And I do believe that will stay this way. Even though Alliance is placed in the lower bracket of Division 2, I do believe they can go really far in this one, or even all the way. We will see if they can catch some break from their bad play and if they can pull together. Yes, Winstrike did beat teams like Empire and Cyberium lately, but that is not enough to be a threat for a team such as Alliance. Easy Alliance 2-0 or ML bet is a good way to go here.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 09:27:57 PM

Another one bits the dust  Cool Cool Cool

✅ Mudgolems vs ex-Ninjas in Pyjamas: ex-Ninjas in Pyjamas +1.5
✅ Alliance vs Winstrike: Alliance -1.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 10:31:51 PM

[DOTA 2] Wednesday bets and picks:

It’s time for the first EPIC League Division 1 and Division 2 upper bracket matches. Round 1 of upper bracket matches is bringing us some amazing clashes. Basically a full day of tier 1 EU/CIS Dota will make my day and I will be following and discussing all the matches today. Here are my picks and predictions for the upcoming clashes.

Gambit - Spider Pigzs: Over 2.5, 1.99 @ MY BETSLIP

What a match for the start of the day. This could be the closest match we could watch right now in Division 2. Both teams are very equal in many aspects of their game currently that it’s crazy. Both teams ended up their regular group stage play with a 6 wins and 3 losses score. Even if Gambit won their group stage clash with a close 2-1 result, I do believe this could potentially be another 50-50 match. There is no straight favourite there, and Gambit’s win doesn’t mean a lot here. Spider Pigz have had much better results lately, even beating Yellow Submarine, while Gambit were struggling even with Team Empire. I do believe that betting on the money line here is much riskier than going for the Over 2.5 maps bet. There is a high possibility that we will watch all 3 maps again.

Live to Win - Just Error: Just Error ML, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP

I might regret that Just Error ML bet here, but I do believe in them, even though the results are not backing that up. Just Error are just pure class of a team, on the paper at least. Such quality, superstar names should do the trick right? Well, no. Finishing their Division 1 group stage run with only 2 wins out of 9, they did fail a bit in their first tournament. However, coming from Division 1 to Division 2 now, they really have a chance to play vs some “weaker” teams. Teams that can potentially be a good fit for them, currently at least. Just Error are not delivering wins like I or any other Dota fan expected from them, and they did disappoint quite a bit. However, they are a team that can pull it off anytime, and I do believe Live to Win is beatable. Live to Win had an amazing Division 2 run, finishing in 2nd place with just 1 loss. Impressive performance from them. They have an amazing lineup, with a lot of potential for the future, that’s sure. This bet may be a big risk, but I’ve decided to go with it. Hopefully Sumail won’t fail hard like he did previous games. We need the king back. By the way, those two teams are the most hyped non-organization teams in Europe, and one of the most excited teams to watch. Should be an interesting match.

Virtus Pro - Secret: Over 2.5, 2.00 @ MY BETSLIP

Here we go boys. This is getting serious now. First upper bracket match in Division 1 and it’s already the hottest match it can be. VirtusPro - the team that finished 1st in the group stage vs Team Secret - the best team in Europe in 2020. Secret is definitely out of the form, they’ve barely finished top 4 in the groups as they needed to play tiebreakers to be able to play here. However, young VirtusPro is on fire. With 7 wins and 2 losses they were the strongest squad in the group stages. They’ve even beat Team Secret with a clean 2-0 score. Shocking, right? Both teams are on a 3 match winning streak, and I do believe that Secret might be a slight favourite here, 55-45 if you ask me. But the match is wide open, both teams can take it, so my best bet here would be to go with Over 2.5 maps. Maybe Secret can win this time, but it won’t be easy for them, that’s sure. VirtusPro are in the top form.

ViKin.gg - Natus Vincere: Natus Vincere ML, 1.69 @ MY BETSLIP

Oh yea, a beauty for the end of the day. Let me just say that Vikin.gg never beat NaVi in the last month or so. They played 2 times, NaVi took both wins. And we can call Vikin.gg one of the best young up and coming squads in Europe right now. Division 1 group stage 2nd place winners vs Division 1 group stage 3rd place winners. Both teams had 6 wins and 3 losses and they did really well in the group stage. However, NaVi is on a 3 match winning streak and their last win vs 2-0 vs Team Secret. Vikin.gg won a few tournaments lately, but they are not performing well this time. Don’t get me wrong, they can obviously take away a map or a win to any team here, but I don’t think that they will beat NaVi today. In the last 5 matches, they have 2 wins and 3 losses and they looked vulnerable. Odds on NaVi win are amazing, and there is a big value there.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 09:56:05 AM

[DOTA 2] This week will mark the end of the EPIC League, both Division 1 and Division 2. We will find out the winners of both divisions. Thursday is day for the lower bracket in both divisions. Let’s analyze the most interesting matches. Let’s make some betting picks.

Spider Pigz vs Chicken Fighters: Chicken Fighters ML

Please say welcome to Chicken Fighters. Ex Ninjas in Pyjamas squad will continue their road under their old team name. Spider Pigz are on a 2 match losing streak in the competition. They lost to Gambit in the winners bracket round 1 with a close 1-2 result. However, they finished in 3rd place in the group stage and that should mean something, right? Actually, Chicken Fighters ended up beneath them in the group stage rankings, but are slight favourites coming into this match. How is that possible? Chicken Fighters (ex NiP) crushed Spider Pigz with a 2-0 in the group stage and they beat Mudgolems 2-1 in round 1 of the lower bracket. Mudgolems, that were until recently one of the up and coming EU squads. Of course, this can go to all 3 maps, but I’m predicting that Chickens will take the series in the end, like they did in the group stage too.

Just Error - Alliance: Alliance ML, 1.48 @ MY BETSLIP

Alliance and Just Error were two of the worst teams in the Division 1 group stage. With 2 wins and 7 losses they didn’t manage to go to the playoffs. Instead, they are continuing their road in the Division 2 playoffs. In the last 2 weeks those two teams faced each other 2 times, once in a best of 3 series and another time in the best of 1 series. Just Error won both of them, 2-1 and 1-0. They did just replace Sumail with Resolution, another player from CIS, and now they are a fully CIS squad. How that will affect their play is yet to be seen. What we saw yesterday in their match vs Live to Win was not good. They were crushed 0-2 again. Alliance had a 2-0 win vs Winstrike in the lower bracket of Division 2, but that was just an easy match for them. Winstrike is not a team that could compete with such teams like Alliance. Even though Alliance is in very bad form and shape I do believe they can surprise today or even make it a very close series. This match has a high potential of going into 3 maps. However, predicting the winner here is very hard, but if I must do it, I would go with Just Error. Otherwise, Over 2.5 is my pick here.

Secret - Liquid: Secret ML, 1.42 @ MY BETSLIP

Both Liquid and Secret ended up Division 1 group stage play with 5 wins and 4 losses. Their performance wasn’t impeccable. And this is Secret’s 2nd tournament in a row where they are not the old Secret we used to know. Personally I do think that they’ve come to the point of over saturation. Winning 7 tournaments in a row does do good, but it does very bad things to your mental side. You lose motivation, you lose will to play, you earned everything you could this year. However, in this state Secret was still too strong for Liquid in the group stage. They beat them 2-0 easily I would say and they have a high chance of doing that again now. Liquid beat Nigma with 2-1 in the lower bracket, while Secret was demolished by Virtus.Pro in the upper bracket. No matter what, I’m picking Secret too. I think there is still too much quality in them to be able to lose 2 important matches in a row. Let me remind you, if they lose this, they are out of the tournament.

OG - Natus Vincere: OG ML, 1.61 @ MY BETSLIP

Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2531

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:18:22 AM

Just Error - Alliance: Alliance ML, 1.48 @ MY BETSLIP

Alliance and Just Error were two of the worst teams in the Division 1 group stage. With 2 wins and 7 losses they didn’t manage to go to the playoffs. Instead, they are continuing their road in the Division 2 playoffs. In the last 2 weeks those two teams faced each other 2 times, once in a best of 3 series and another time in the best of 1 series. Just Error won both of them, 2-1 and 1-0. They did just replace Sumail with Resolution, another player from CIS, and now they are a fully CIS squad. How that will affect their play is yet to be seen. What we saw yesterday in their match vs Live to Win was not good. They were crushed 0-2 again. Alliance had a 2-0 win vs Winstrike in the lower bracket of Division 2, but that was just an easy match for them. Winstrike is not a team that could compete with such teams like Alliance. Even though Alliance is in very bad form and shape I do believe they can surprise today or even make it a very close series. This match has a high potential of going into 3 maps. However, predicting the winner here is very hard, but if I must do it, I would go with Just Error. Otherwise, Over 2.5 is my pick here.
Something does not compute here  Huh You play on Alliance and say that you believe Just Error will win and your first pick is over 2.5 maps. Surely then Just Error +1.5 should have been a choice?

Anyway, I am on Allinace today and expect Nikobaby to carry this one once more.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:29:29 AM

~snip~

80-90% of Valorant players are coming from Overwatch or CS:GO. Funny.

That 80-90% maybe only for pro players because of the intensity of the matchups in CS-GO. Valorant is also an FPS game that offers a high reward in its tournaments, and its popularity in twitch that gathers many audiences. So, people in CS-GO tend to retire and then play as a pro in valorant. The only difference I can see in the two games is the guns and the abilities of the characters. But pretty much an aim based game.

This transition is common among pros in similar games. For example, from dota 1 pro players, they either transfer to playing dota 2 or LOL.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: