Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:56:16 PM

That's 1-2 win/lose for you rand. Team Empire is no longer the same as before. They're very strong before with the past rosters but this time, they seem not to invest anymore with their roster.

But it's in CIS, many are strong players in that region even in tier 2-3 teams.

Yea pitty, favourites losing streak continues. At least strong performance from Unique today and good odds on their win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:43:03 AM

That's 1-2 win/lose for you rand. Team Empire is no longer the same as before. They're very strong before with the past rosters but this time, they seem not to invest anymore with their roster.

But it's in CIS, many are strong players in that region even in tier 2-3 teams.

Yea pitty, favourites losing streak continues. At least strong performance from Unique today and good odds on their win.
Yeah, still congratulations on your win with Team Unique. They really are Unique and didn't expect that they're becoming stronger these days.

So what's going to be your next bets? I find SEA, China and EU/CIS are the exciting regions ignoring SA and NA.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:21:38 AM

[DOTA 2 Monday] We are starting new week with interesting series in lower divisions of EU and CIS regions and Snow Sweet Snow tournament.

B8 vs HellRaisers: HellRaisers ML

HellRaisers are big favourites here as it’s almost impossible to imagine that they can lose this series. B8 are on a 4 match losing streak and they are not looking good. On the other side, HellRaisers are on a 2 match losing streak, but before that they had decent 2-1 wins vs PuckChamp, Imperial Pro Gaming and VP.Prodigy. B8’s last win was vs XactJlepbI, and that was surprising one. B8 is just the worst team in the division, and they are on the edge to fall out of it and to end in the last place. HellRaisers are fighting for top 2 still, so they could be, should be highly motivated to crush this match. Since HellRaisers are a very unstable team too, I wouldn’t go with handicaps here, I would rather find the best odds on HellRaisers victory and go with it. HellRaisers are not known for beating 2-0 their opponents. So -1.5 HR and +1.5 B8 handicaps in this series are 50-50 chances to hit.

Creepwave vs burjui: Creepwave -1.5

This is a one way street. Creepwave are the 1st team in the division and they are facing vs one of the weakest teams out there. Even, let’s be honest burjui did better job then we expected. 2 wins out of 5 matches are super impressive for such a squad. Their win vs Meta4Pro was not questionable, but their win vs solid Brame was a real upset. And when I see that match and take it into consideration I wonder if they can do some damage to Creepwave. Creepwave is not a super hyped team, let’s say they are real underdogs. With many unfamiliar players, they are doing their work here. 4 wins, 1 loss and they are on the top of the table. 2-1 vs Brame and 2-1 vs Spider Pigz were their most impressive wins. However, burjui should be 3 levels beneath that, so they shouldn’t have any bigger problems facing them. 2-0 is expected here and odds are so low that it almost is not worth betting on this. Creepwave tend to drop a map here and there, they did lose 4 maps in total until now, which is not negligible. If they put everything on the line here, they should be able to win 2-0 and that -1.5 handicap should be a win. That would make their top 2 finish a reality. Top 2 would be secured, which is a pretty big deal for them.

PuckChamp vs Spider Pigz: PuckChamp ML

Winstrike vs Ivy: Winstrike -1.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:23:55 AM

Yesterday bets:

✅ PuckChamp vs VP.Prodigy: PuckChamp ML
✅ Gambit vs Natus Vincere: Gambit +1.5
✅ VirtusPro vs Team Spirit: Team Spirit +1.5
✅ Evil Geniuses vs A-Team: Evil Geniuses -1.5
❌ Quincy Crew vs Black N Yellow: Quincy Crew -1.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:11:42 PM

Today 3/3

✅ Winstrike vs Ivy: Winstrike -1.5
Creepwave vs burjui: Creepwave -1.5 (match postponed)
✅ B8 vs HellRaisers: HellRaisers ML
✅ PuckChamp vs Spider Pigz: PuckChamp ML
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:20:42 AM

[DOTA 2] Full European day today. Team Nigma and Team Secret will have a day as they are facing Tundra and High Coast in the most hyped matches. Here are my picks and predictions for Tuesday’s Dreamleague lower and upper divisions.

Secret - High Coast: Secret -1.5 @ MY BETSLIP

Secret are still not safe at the top of the table. Even though they are 1st with an amazing 5-0 score, Alliance as the 2nd team on the rankings can still change their plans. Secret still needs this win to secure their 1st place. And this should be an easy one for them, but I doubt Puppey will let their players relax. When there is a stake of qualifying for the Major on the line, there is no relaxing. High Coast are the last team in the rankings and with only 1 win out of 5 matches, they are doomed to drop to lower division in the next season. They still can do this, if they are lucky, but I highly doubt it. Their results vs OG (1-2) and Vikin.gg (2-0) show us that they have firepower, but Secret is something different. Secret ML is a sure win here, but odds are not worth it. Otherwise there is a higher risk handicap bet. Secret should take this series with 2-0.

TUNDRA - Nigma: Nigma ML @ MY BETSLIP

This is the match of the day for us in the European region. The closest match, the most hyped and with two very quality squads. Both teams are entering this clash on equal terms. 3 wins, 2 losses on both fronts. This will be an extremely important win for either of those teams. Tundra has surprised me with their nice rotations and plays. 2-0 vs Liquid, and a close 1-2 loss vs Alliance surely mean something. On the other side, Nigma started well. 2 straight wins vs Liquid and Alliance, and now they are in a small crisis. 3 losses in a row, and some of them were really devastating, like that loss vs Vikin.gg or OG. There are a couple of betting options here that are good. Nigma to win, 3 maps to be played or Tundra to win a map. All those bets are amazing here, but you should pick your favourite. I think Nigma ML gives you maximum odds with very low risk, so I decided to go with Nigma. Hopefully they can pull out of that lose streak.

ViKingg - Cascade: ViKingg -1.5 @ MY BETSLIP

Meta4Pro - Brame: Brame -1.5 MY @ MY BETSLIP

Brame is not the strongest team in the European lower division of Dota Pro Circuit. However, they are rising in form. In the last 5 matches in all competitions they have only 1 loss which is pretty good for a stack like them. 4th place in the DPC shows that they still have a chance to change plans for the stronger teams. And with today’s win they can make an impact to the top 3 teams. They are 3-2 now, while Meta4Pro is 0-5. Basically we have David vs Goliath here, even if Brame is not so strong, but those two teams on paper are miles away. Meta4Pro are the weakest team in the competition and they will end their DPC run at the bottom of the rankings. Most probably without a win. Out of 12 maps, they’ve won only 2. Brame is a big favourite here and there is a high chance that they will take this 2-0. Handicap -1.5 is the only logical choice here.

HellRaisers - No Bounty Hunter: HellRaisers ML @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:13:56 AM

[DOTA 2] Tuesday was a pretty expected day in Dota 2 DPC world. There were no surprises on the menu as all favourites secured their victories. Wednesday can’t be less boring then that. Here are my picks and predictions. We will follow SEA and EU lower and upper division matches today

BOOM vs Execration: BOOM ML

BOOM are big big favourites here. In their last 2 matches vs Execration in the last 4 months or so they didn’t lose a single map. Execration is the last team in the division with 1-4, while BOOM is a few spots above them with 2 wins and 3 losses. Neither of those teams are showing top performances, but BOOM is just a level above Execration at the moment. BOOM is on a 2 match losing streak, but they’ve won vs strong Fnatic with 2-1, and they’ve taken the map off T1. Execration stopped their big losing streak with a close 2-1 win vs Yangon Galacticos. This should be a clean victory for BOOM, but I wouldn’t gamble with handicaps here.

T1 vs Vice Esports: T1 -1.5

There is a big risk going for T1 handicap here, as they are quite an unstable squad at the moment. But risking this can bring you great value in odds. ML odds are too low to go with them, so this is only a logical choice. Go smaller bet in that case, that’s the main advice here. From the last 4 matches, T1 has 3 wins and 1 loss. They’ve beaten teams like 496 and BOOM. On the other side, Vice is the weakest team in this division, together with Execration, and they have the worst map win-loss ratio. Only 2 maps won out of 11 played. They’ve managed to win only vs Execration in a close series. T1 has this for sure, it’s just the question if 2-1 or 2-0.

Hippomaniacs vs Hellbear Smashers: Hellbear Smashers -1.5

Hippomaniacs are one of the worst teams in the league, while Hellbear Smashers are fighting for the top. With 4 wins and 1 loss, they still have a chance to finish top 2. They’ve lost only to Brame, and that was really a surprising 0-2 loss on their side. Misery and Ace are really good due to Smashers, and they are carrying the whole team in most of their games. This is basically a do or die for them, they must win this series, and a 2-0 would be even better for them. They need to fight with Creepwave and Brame for the top spots, and it’s getting pretty tight. Smashers 2-0 Hippos here is a realistic end result.

Vikin.gg vs Alliance: Alliance ML

Vikin.gg’s are currently really unstable, as their performance can vary from series to series. For example, they’ve won against Nigma 2-1, then lost to the weakest team in the division High Coast Esports with 0-2, then they beat OG with 2-1. We never know how they will perform and there is no pattern. There are some days when simply they fail and they play their worst Dota 2. Taking this into account, Alliance is very solid now, but not great. They still should be able to take down Vikings. Alliance was on a 3 match winning streak (OG, High Coast Esports, Tundra), when Secret stopped them. But, they took a map of mighty Secret, that’s good too. On those terms I’m picking Allinace ML here, this should be a solid bet with decent returns.

Spider Pigz vs No Bounty Hunters: Spider Pigz ML

Both teams have 3 wins and 2 losses in the division. This will be their first clash and of course that Spider Pigz are favourites here. I’m really not sure how NBH even got their 3 wins with that lineup. They have only 1 known player, everyone else are random pub players. But they’ve managed to take down burjui and Hippomaniacs, and we can’t take that from them. This will be their first clash and it should be one sided. Spider Pigz ML is a good bet here, and I suggest you pick the same, if you can get decent odds. We are looking for 1.30+ here.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:31:42 AM

[DOTA 2] Today we are following 3 regions in the DPC system. SEA and CIS for start of the day, and NA for the end of this exciting day.

XactJlepbI vs Gambit 2: Gambit 2 ML

Gambit 2 is the new academy team of Gambit. Being recently downgraded from 1st to 2nd squad, youngsters are looking to prove themselves again in this very competitive division. XactJlepbI are on a 4 match losing streak, and they are looking really bad currently, even though they have some really nice names in their roster. Gambit 2 is a decent Dota 2 roster and with 3 wins and 2 losses they still have a chance to grab the top of the rankings. Their match vs HellRaisers was sensational. 2-0 clean victory. Hopefully they can repeat that play in this series too. Handicaps are too risky here, 3 maps are possible, I wouldn’t gamble. Pure luck. Big bet on Gambit ML.

Neon vs Fnatic: Fnatic ML

Neon Esports are the biggest surprise of the SEA region. Coming from the closed qualifiers, they joined this upper division as big underdogs. And they really prove that they can fight big teams. 5-0 until now. 10-3 in maps. Really impressive results. Their wins vs TNC and BOOM were amazing. Is it possible that they are the strongest team in the SEA currently? Somehow I doubt that, and just analysing one tournament we can’t know. If they beat Fnatic today they will be a step closer to that title, but this will be a really tough one for them. Fnatic are 4-1 and they are looking to overtake 1st position. I do think they will be able to do it, amazing odds on Fnatic ML.

VP.Prodigy vs Imperial Pro Gaming: Imperial Pro Gaming ML

This is a really risky one. Why? Imperial Pro Gaming roster departed the organization, but decided to finish the tournament under the old tag. This can mean the lack of support, the lack of good will to play well and to try hard, the lack of motivation. So let’s be careful in this series. VP.Prodigy has 1 win, 4 losses, while IPG have 2 wins and 3 losses. Even though IPG had some pretty good matches, VP.Prodigy is very dangerous. They’ve taken maps off HellRaisers, Winstrike and PuckChamp. So they have the firepower that’s for sure. This is a high risk match, so go small. My suggestion is Imperial Pro Gaming ML.

EXTREMUM vs Team Empire: EXTREMUM ML

Oh man, the CIS region is so hard to predict sometimes. Those teams, their forms and their matches are not giving you much time to think. So much stuff is going on, and teams are changing so fast on the throne. I have a feeling that everybody can beat everybody in some cases. EXTREMUM are one of the squads that have good, quality players, a squad that can do really well, but sometimes they fail to deliver. They have 2 wins and 3 losses, while Empire has only 1 win out of 5 matches. However, Empire’s only win was a strong performance vs Team Spirit, 2-1. EXTREMUM are my favourites here, odds are kinda low for that kind of match, but we can’t help it. I would say this is a 60-40 match in favour of EXTREMUM.

Quincy Crew vs Evil Geniuses: Evil Geniuses ML

This is “El Clasico” of North American Dota currently. Two best teams in the region battling it out. Finally. Quincy Crew won everything in the last season and they were a far better team then EG was, on all fields. However, this is a new season, EG changed their lineup slightly, and they are ready to take their throne back. EG are 5-0 in the division, Quincy Crew have a 100% win rate too, but with 1 match less. This is a high stake match, because the winner of this series will most probably win the North American upper division and qualify for the Major Playoffs. All teams will give their best, and I do believe this time EG will celebrate. Quality is on their side, I’m just concerned about their team play. 3 maps are highly possible here.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:14:24 AM

[DOTA 2, Friday 19th] The CIS DPC division is on fire this Friday and we will follow the most interesting matches. There are some very important clashes in the lower division, as well as two matches that can secure playoff spots for some teams in the upper division. Here are my picks for Friday’s matches.

Winstrike vs PuckChamp: PuckChamp ML @ MY BETSLIP

This is such a hard pick. These two teams are fighting for the 1st place in the CIS lower division. Let me just mention that the first two teams are advancing on to the upper division for season 2. Winstrike is holding 1st place in the division, with 5 straight wins and 0 losses. PuckChamp are 4-1, but there is a but here. These two teams faced each other in the Snow Sweet Snow tournament yesterday. PuckChamp took that victory with ease, a clean 2-0. That was a real surprise, because I think that Winstrike have been playing better and better. They were on a nice win streak before PuckChamp broke them down. I think this is a 55-45 match for PuckChamp, and this match will be really competitive and close. Over 2.5 maps is another good bet here, but I’ve decided to pick PuckChamp to win this series. They looked too confident yesterday vs Winstrike. Highly risky match to bet on.

Virtus.Pro vs NoTechies: Virtus.Pro -1.5 ML @ MY BETSLIP

Yes, Virtus.Pro are favourites here. Yes, Virtus.Pro are holding 1st place in the division currently. With 10-1 in maps, they are the best team in the competition for now. They are holding the top spot, together with NaVi, who are 5-0 too, but with slightly worse map difference, 10-2. This match is pretty important for Virtus.Pro, as they desperately need a win here. Only the 1st team is going directly to Major Playoffs, while the 2nd ranked team is going to Major Group Stage, which is pretty big. I think VP is for sure a better collective team with more quality, it’s just a matter of drafts and how the maps will go. They will surely win, and I think it can easily be 2-0 for VP. From the last 5 matches, NoTechies has only 1 win. They are in 7th place in the division with only 1 win and 4 losses. Big difference between those two teams, but NoTechies has a quite attractive roster too. This will be an interesting match and this is surely a risky handicap. Be careful.

Team Unique vs Gambit: Gambit ML @ MY BETSLIP

Team Unique or ex NoPangolier will need to do a hell of a work to beat Gambit’s first squad. Both teams are fighting for the 6th to 4th placement in the division which secures the place in the division for the next season. Both teams have 2 wins and 3 losses. However, Gambit looks like a much better squad. With NoOne joining them on position 2, they are looking like a real threat in the CIS scene for the future. Unique are on a 2 match winning streak, as they have beaten Empire and NoTechies, while Gambit lost to NaVi in a close 1-2 series after they’ve beaten Imperial Pro Gaming and HellRaisers. This is surely their match and even if ML odds are lower, I suggest a bigger stake here. Bigger unit bet would compenzise lower odds.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:51:15 PM

#Dota2 3/3 today.  Cool

✅Winstrike vs PuckChamp: PuckChamp ML
✅VirtusPro vs NoTechies: VirtusPro -1.5 ML
✅Team Unique vs Gambit: Gambit ML
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:04:07 AM

[DOTA 2, Monday 22nd] Here are my picks and predictions for those Monday matches.

Sparking Arrow Gaming vs Dragon: Sparking Arrow Gaming -1.5

Sparking Arrow Gaming are entering this match as one of the division favourites. Together with CDEC and Royal Never Give Up, they are fighting for the first two places. SAG is currently 3-0 with just 1 map lost out of 7 played. On the other hand, Dragon is not a team to be taken lightly. But they have only 1 win out of 3 matches and that one win was vs Dalanjing Gaming, not so strong squad. Stakes are high here, but SAG needs to do everything they can here to take the series, so they can be safe at the top. Quality difference between those two teams is pretty big, so I expect SAG to take this series in a dominant fashion. This will be the first clash between those two teams.

CDEC Gaming vs Dynasty: CDEC Gaming -1.5

This should be another straightforward match with a clear favourite. And that is CDEC. They have 3 wins and only 1 loss vs Sparking Arrow Gaming. However, now they need to play vs the weakest team in the division, Dynasty. They are still without a win with a 0-4 record. They’ve won only 2 maps in 4 matches, which is very bad. Their roster is not good either, really unknown players and all they’ve managed to get is to win some maps by a surprise. The quality for top level Dota is not there. Dynasty is on a 2 match winning streak which includes other competitions, but those were much weaker teams. This should be CDEC win, most possibly 2-0 for them. Don’t go much with those -1.5 handicaps, bet low just to be sure.

Winstrike vs B8: Winstrike ML

If you can find some decent odds on Winstrike ML here, go with it. That’s the safest thing to do here, rather than risk with handicaps. Winstrike has 5 wins, 1 loss, while B8 is the weakest team in the division with only 1 win and 5 losses. Interestingly enough, they’ve managed to win vs XactJlepbI, which is a much better team then B8, on the first sight. They played 10 months ago, but at that time both teams had completely different lineups then today, so we can’t take that statistic into consideration. Winstrike needs this win to secure top 2 in the division, while B8 has a minimal chance of survival and avoiding last 2 places. They need to win this with 2-0, to be able to secure their lower division for the next season. Very hard task. That’s the reason why I would go safe here as both squads are chasing wins and big results. Otherwise, Winstrike is undoubtedly a better team, with a much better composition.

No Bounty Hunters - Hippomaniacs: No Bounty Hunters ML

Hellbear Smashers - Spider Pigz: Hellbear Smashers -1.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:01:52 PM

#Dota2 betting at it's finest! 3/3 😍🤑🤑🤑

✅Winstrike vs B8: Winstrike ML
✅No Bounty Hunters - Hippomaniacs: No Bounty Hunters ML
✅Hellbear Smashers - Spider Pigz: Hellbear Smashers -1.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:52:54 AM

[DOTA 2, Tuesday, February 23rd] Today we are following the EU and North American regions. We will watch 1 lower division match and 3 pretty hyped upper division matches both in EU and NA. Here are my picks and predictions for Tuesday matches.

No Bounty Hunter vs Brame: Brame ML

Brame is playing better and better as each week passes by. Seems like this mixed lineup with top Greek players is working out. At least in the lower divisions of EU competitions. They are holding 2nd place in the lower division of EU DPC season. With 5 wins and 1 loss they are looking incredibly strong. By winning this series they would secure their top 2 spot. On the other hand, No Bounty Hunter is the brightest spot in the lower division. They are holding their spot as an underdog. With 4 wins and 2 losses they can still disturb top ranked teams, and because of that this match will be extremely interesting. I don’t think Brame can lose this as in the last 2 weeks he faced No Bounty Hunter 2 times and won both times with a clean 2-0. Brame has this series for sure, if you want to gamble Brame -1.5 handicap is a way to go. If not, a big bet on Brame ML is good too.

High Coast Esports vs Team Nigma: Team Nigma ML

This can go only one way. Why so? Just because High Coast Esports have nothing to play for in this series. They are already knocked down to the bottom of the table and this win can’t help them anymore. They are playing just for the glory. On the other side, this is a very important match for the Nigma, as they are on the edge between top 2 and top 4 finish. If they win vs High Coast and Alliance lose to Liquid the situation will get pretty nasty in this division. Speaking about this match, Nigma with 3 wins and 3 losses are clean favourites here. There is no way that they can lose their points to eliminate High Coast Esports. Everything is on their side, quality, better captain and carry player. This should be a straight match for Nigma.

Liquid vs Alliance: Alliance ML

This is surely a match of the day. Liquid vs Alliance, everything is open and there will be an interesting fight for the 2nd place which leads to the Major group stage. 1st place is already secured by Team Secret. Currently, Alliance is holding 2nd place with 4 wins and 2 losses. Liquid are right behind them with a 3-3 score, which means if Liquid wins this series they will be in advantage to take 2nd place at the end. High stake match and series, and I need to go with underdogs Alliance here. They are just looking better overall currently. They had some amazing wins vs OG, Vikin.gg and Tundra, while Liquid is struggling. Yes, they’ve beaten OG with 2-1 in the last series, but their matches before that were so unstable and bad. I see a great value in betting on Alliance here.

SadBoys vs 4Zoomers: 4Zoomers ML

This is a series to look for in the North American region. SadBoys are on a 3 match losing streak, while 4Zoomers have 3 wins and 3 losses in the league and they are already determined to finish between 3rd and 6th place which will leave them in the upper division for the next season. Overall, 4Zommers are the team to go with here. They are more stable, they are longer together and have better plays and rotations. Overall, better understanding of the map and what is going on on the map. This could easily go to all 3 maps, but I wouldn’t gamble with Over 2.5 here. 4Zoomers ML is the best choice you can make here.

+ Team Magma vs Invictus Gaming: Invictus Gaming ML

MY TWITTER: FOLLOW
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 01:01:53 AM

What a day 💰💰💰 5/5

✅No Bounty Hunter vs Brame: Brame ML
✅High Coast Esports vs  Nigma: Nigma ML
✅Liquid vs Alliance: Alliance ML
✅SadBoys vs 4Zoomers: 4Zoomers ML
✅Magma vs Invictus Gaming: Invictus Gaming ML

13 wins in a row! 🔥

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:39:09 AM

[DOTA 2, Wednesday 24th] 13 wins in a row!!!! Wednesday will be an extremely interesting day in the SEA region. Execration will fight 496 for the spot in the top 6, while Fnatic will fight TNC Predator in the region’s derby. Here are my picks and predictions for most interesting Wednesday matches.

Fnatic vs TNC Predator: Fnatic ML @ MY BETSLIP

This is the match of the day in the SEA region. Two big rosters battling for the first place in the rankings. Everything is on the line and everything is still open. Fnatic are 5-1 as they hold 1st place currently, while TNC Predators are 4-2 as they hold 3rd place. This is a match that will decide a lot of things in this division. If we check their last 5 matches, both teams have 1 loss and 4 wins in total. Except that, Fnatic didn’t win a single series vs TNC in the last 5 months or so. And they played 3 times. I somehow believe Fnatic has an edge in this one however. They looked slightly better in their last series. I would say this is 60-40 in favour of Fnatic, if you ask me.

Hellbear Smashers vs Spider Pigz: Hellbear Smashers -1.5 @ MY BETSLIP

Hellbear Smashers are on a hell of a win streak. They played Spider Pigz two times in the last 2 weeks, and they’ve won both times, with a clean 2-0 results. Hellbears are currently in 3rd place, but they have a high chance for top 2. If they take this series and a win, they will be in a great position for a 3 way tie with Creepwave and Brame on the top. All 3 teams will have 6 wins and 1 loss. Hellbears need to do anything they can to win this series with a 2-0. It won’t be easy however. Spider Pigz are known for surprises and they managed to take maps off to some decent squads. Hellbears Smashers ML big bet is safe here, but if you want a higher risk - higher reward, -1.5 handicap on Hellbears is a good pick too.

OG vs Team Secret: Team Secret ML @ MY BETSLIP

This must be the match of the day in the whole Dota scene. OG vs Secret is the match that all Dota 2 fans should watch and should be excited to watch. This will be an insane Dota and maybe two of the best teams in Europe facing it out. Team Secret are heavy favourites here, but let’s be careful. Secret is 6-0 in the division and they already secured their 1st place and Major Playoffs. OG is playing for top 4 placement and a chance for Major qualifiers. Pretty big thing. OG needs this win, Secret doesn’t. Will that affect Puppey’s decision to play on a lower pace or will they show themselves again as undisputed rulers of Europe? I think Puppey won’t allow any bad moves and plays, as he is the guy that wants to finish this group stage without a loss. OG with 3 wins and 3 losses was not very convincing, and I doubt that they can beat Secret if Secret plays their A game.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1876

Metawin.com

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:09:20 PM

Good call on Fnatic, their draft on the first game was punished so hard then TNC got too confident by making the same draft on the second game and the decider game came down to which side had the better early start. 

I'll be following the Secret pick later that series should be a good one and interesting to see that the odds are moving in favor of OG I guess a lot of people are that confident on the upset since Secret have nothing to play.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:36:38 PM

Another 100% win rate. 💰💰💰 3/3

✅ Fnatic vs TNC Predator: Fnatic ML
✅ Hellbear Smashers vs Spider Pigz: Hellbear Smashers -1.5
✅ OG vs Team Secret: Team Secret ML

16 wins in a row!  Cool
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 10:15:19 AM

[DOTA 2, Thursday 25th] 16 bet win streak continues!!! Here is a short preview of today’s matches. We are following a few differennt regions today and analyzing the matches.

Imperial Pro Gaming vs PuckChamp: PuckChamp ML

This is a very important clash. PuckChamp are fighting for 2nd place in the division and they need this win so much. With 5 wins and 1 loss behind them they are fighting against a very solid Imperial Pro Gaming squad that has an equal amount of wins and losses in the DPC lower division, 3-3. PuckChamp were just a better squad all the way throughout the division group stage, and I think they will end the group stage with a win vs IPG as they need it to secure 2nd place.

Neon vs T1: T1 ML

I have to go with the T1 team who are a slight underdog in this series. Even if Neon Esports amazed us all with their performance in the qualifiers and in this group stage, I do think T1 in their last matches showed that they can face off the strongest teams out there. Neon are in 2nd place with 5-1 while for T1 is this a crucial match. If they win, they will rank up to top 2. Highly risky match, but I think both teams have equal chances here. In their last 5 matches T1 showed very strong matches with winning 4 out of 5 games. They’ve even beat BOOM and took a map off TNC Predator. Quite good before facing Neon. Seems like they are on a rise.

Gambit 2 vs VP.Prodigy: Gambit 2 ML

I don’t know why, but this is a series where I don’t have any doubt. Gambit 2 are straight favourites here and odds on their win are quite good, let’s say it that way. This could be a very one way series as Gambit 2 are on a quite good form and with a pretty decent roster of players, they are looking strong facing VP.Prodigy. Prodigy is on a 3 match losing streak with winning just 1 series in the last 5 matches. Pretty bad for those youngsters, but their time will come, I have no doubt about it.

Spirit vs Unique: Team Spirit ML

Spirit shocked the CIS scene by taking down Natus Vincere in the last series with a solid 2-1 score. And that match could turn out to be a saviour for them, as if they win this one they can end top 3 and secure Major wild card qualifiers. Unique is already set to end up on a 4th to 6th place, so they basically don’t have anything to play for. They can however still end up falling from the upper division in some weird scenario where all results turn up against them. This must be a clean victory for Spirit if they want to show that they are one of the best up and coming teams from CIS scene. 2-1 vs NaVi, 1-2 vs VirtusPro and 2-1 vs Live to Win are some amazing results for them. Strong teams, hard matches, strong performances.

Quincy Crew vs Undying: Quincy Crew ML

Quincy Crew are the strongest Dota 2 team in North America right now. They are currently unbeaten in the North American DPC season 1. 6 straight wins, 12-2 in the maps. Really impressive results. Wins over Evil Geniuses, 4 Zoomers and Sad Boys are even more impressive. The only team that can be matched with them are Evil Geniuses. Even though Undying is top 3 right now with only 1 loss out of 6 matches, I think QC are one level above them in terms of quality and ingame play. This can be a hard match, but I believe Quincy Crew will take the series and confirm their 1st place.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:16:02 AM

[DOTA 2, Friday 26th] Today we have two amazing series from the ESL One CIS Online Season 1: Upper Division. Two best teams will face off against underdogs for the fight for the better position in the rankings. It will be interesting to watch Virtus.Pro and NaVi play today. Here are my picks and predictions for Friday matches.

AS Monaco Gambit vs EXTREMUM: AS Monaco Gambit ML

This should be a really interesting series for the start of the CIS play today. Gambit with FC Monaco’s partnership is attacking the CIS Dota 2 scene. EXTREMUM will be today’s opponent, and this one is a no brainer. Gambit should take this series dominantly. With NoOne, AfterLife and SoNneiko on the helm they are looking really good on paper. Their results were not ideal however. With 3 wins and 3 losses from 6 matches in the division, they are looking for 3rd place positioning now. This match can be their saving line. For the last round in the competition they didn’t get strong competition. EXTREMUM is decent, but nowhere near the level of Gambit. EXTREMUM are currently ranked right below Gambit in 5th place with the same score, 3-3. Yes, EXTREMUM have 4 wins out of their last 5 matches in all competitions, but their focus was on the Snow Sweet Snow tournament. Now it’s time to face reality and to play a tier 1 CIS squad once again. I doubt they can cope with that. Decent odds on Gambit ML bet here.

Virtus.Pro vs Natus Vincere: Natus Vincere +1.5

This is the match of the day for sure. CIS Dota never failed to surprise us and I believe this series will deliver too. Virtus.Pro and NaVi will have a direct clash today for 1st place in the rankings. Virtus.Pro is currently at the front with a straight 6-0 score. Yes, they are currently unbeaten but they tend to show weakness sometimes, even though their map score is almost perfect, 12 maps won and only 1 lost. NaVi will have a hard time today, but they are the 2nd best team in this rankings. With 5 wins and 1 loss they are currently ranked in 2nd place, right below Virtus.Pro. Team Spirit shocked them in their last clash. They took the 2-1 win surprisingly. Now this is all or nothing, for both of the teams, as the risk and stakes are very high. The 1st placed team is going directly to the Major Playoffs, while the 2nd place team will go to Major Group Stage. Yes, Virtus.Pro might be a favourite here to make it 7-0, but NaVi has all it takes to take a map off or to win against them. Those two teams are not so far away in terms of quality and rosters, that’s why I believe NaVi can surely surprise VP with a map at least. Odds on NaVi +1.5 handicap are worth trying for.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 01:53:50 PM

Another 100% win rate. 💰💰💰 3/3

✅ Fnatic vs TNC Predator: Fnatic ML
✅ Hellbear Smashers vs Spider Pigz: Hellbear Smashers -1.5
✅ OG vs Team Secret: Team Secret ML

16 wins in a row!  Cool
Haven't verified but 16 predicted wins in a row is something really amazing as a tipster. I am not sure if you give LOL predictions because I cannot find any here but you might want to consider giving them since there are so many leagues started and going on like LPL, LCK and even LEC.

Good call on Fnatic, their draft on the first game was punished so hard then TNC got too confident by making the same draft on the second game and the decider game came down to which side had the better early start. 
Well analyzed and most of the time in dota2 the team with a late-game or better scaling drafts wins. There are times when an early draft can win but only if they are able to push enough and make the enemy hard carry suffer for farm and strive for gold.

I will be following this thread for a while now.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: