Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37164 times)
Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:50:20 PM

I'm sorry for the circumstances. I'll tell you what, if we manage to make enough during the final days of stage 1 we'll likely be financially stable enough to allow 1-2 days of Escrow payments within stage 1

Question about this: Does this mean the escrow can hold those funds until after the end of stage 1, or must escrow be released before stage 1 ends?

If before, then that defeats the whole purpose, no? I ask because you previously insinuated that escrow would have to be released before the end of stage 1. Will you please clarify?

The future escrow arrangement implies a post-launch fund release.

As you would probably put it, the logical escrow way.

hey guys, he's saying the last two days before stage 1 ends the escrow doesn't release until AFTER the client is released...

maybe this is legitimate...

So far stage 1 is going fantastically! Updating the investor table as we speak. We're definitely on track to start offering IPO within stage 1 (final 1-2 days) as well as stages 2 and 3
merockstar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

I'm sorry for the circumstances. I'll tell you what, if we manage to make enough during the final days of stage 1 we'll likely be financially stable enough to allow 1-2 days of Escrow payments within stage 1

Question about this: Does this mean the escrow can hold those funds until after the end of stage 1, or must escrow be released before stage 1 ends?

If before, then that defeats the whole purpose, no? I ask because you previously insinuated that escrow would have to be released before the end of stage 1. Will you please clarify?

hey guys, he's saying the last two days before stage 1 ends the escrow doesn't release until AFTER the client is released...

So far stage 1 is going fantastically! Updating the investor table as we speak. We're definitely on track to start offering IPO within stage 1 (final 1-2 days) as well as stages 2 and 3

Din, I think the confusion is arising because you keep saying within stage 1. Which means escrow would have to be released before the stage ends (the client is released), right?

I'm so confused now...
cryptorush.in

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:01:05 PM

We are looking forward for this coin, this one has caught my eye.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:04:18 PM

Din, I think the confusion is arising because you keep saying within stage 1. Which means escrow would have to be released before the stage ends (the client is released), right?

I'm so confused now...

Haha, I see where you're getting lost. When I say "within" stage 1, I mean you can be a stage 1 investor even if you release funds AFTER stage 1/2/3/launch
merockstar

Activity: 203

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:06:11 PM

I'm so confused now...

Haha, I see where you're getting lost. When I say "within" stage 1, I mean you can be a stage 1 investor even if you release funds AFTER stage 1/2/3/launch

Thank you, I think many of the naysayers were misunderstanding that as well (which is why they continued to harp even after you said that).
Prominence

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:09:36 PM

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:10:47 PM

I'm so confused now...

Thank you, I think many of the naysayers were misunderstanding that as well (which is why they continued to harp even after you said that).

Nah definitely not, these things are like clock work. It's all mathematical, a certain percentage of people are going to attack you, and some will support/invest in your vision no matter how good/bad you are.

Nice, my point perfectly illustrated right before I post:D
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

Investor page updated

12 investors at the moment

http://edgecoin.info/investors.html
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:40:49 PM

@TheMightyX

Make your own coin, implement new advances, see how much of a time and money investment you and your team have to make just to have it operational. Make sure it has no premine or IPO either.

Don't deflect my concerns you conniving piece of shit.
Regardless of your time and money investment in making the coin, escrow means that money is GUARANTEED to you. If you are not scamming you have nothing to be afraid of. Once that money is held in escrow its as good as yours.

What you are saying, and correct me if I'm wrong; You are using the IPO funds to pay someone to develop the coin up front.
This means you haven't already developed the coin? This is a big assumption on my part, because you "need" the funds before you release the coin.

Why is it all right for us all to pay into an escrow and that escrow to pay you the day before you "release" your coin but its not all right for that escrow to pay you after you release the coin? Why does that one day (or less) make any difference?

Answer that

In this scenario, you still wouldn't get paid until a later date. So being paid at a later date is all right, as long as you are not required to prove anything before getting paid.

I'm just having trouble getting this through my thick skull.
So your reasoning for not wanting escrow is you need the funds NOW to pay for development costs.... BUT we can pay into an escrow and that escrow can pay you LATER as long as that escrow pays you before you prove that you've done anything.

How the fuck can some people not put 2 + 2 together?
merockstar come the fuck on, are you that dense?

What about what I've explained doesn't make sense to some people?

This guy says he needs the money to pay for costs now, but then its all right if he doesn't get paid until later, as long as he gets his money before he proves anything.

When bringing up these points, his only response is "make your own coin or dont invest".

Are you fucking kidding me?
If I made my own coin and had an IPO you can be sure as shit I would allow escrow which wouldn't be released until AFTER I'd delivered the product. This is how the world works you little bitch. You have to invest in your product.
You want to make something without putting up a single penny of your own while shifting ALL the risk onto the customers?
You are a fucking joke.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:47:32 PM

@TheMightyX

You're assuming we have infinite money and time right now and that we can just be paid off 1-1.5 months down the line. Why don't you leave and come back during Escrow? Stop insulting the kind people of this forum.

If you were a coin dev you would understand the necessity of early funding
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:12:14 PM

@TheMightyX

You're assuming we have infinite money and time right now and that we can just be paid off 1-1.5 months down the line. Why don't you leave and come back during Escrow? Stop insulting the kind people of this forum.

Oh ho! So more information comes to light!
So what I gather now is you need the money so you can take time off of work to work on this project?
And you are so desperately poor that even if you had funds guaranteed and waiting for you in escrow, you would not be able to survive for 30 days without receiving payment.
You've quit your job have you? No other means of paying your rent/bills for a month? You can't work part-time? You've completely burned all your bridges? No work? If you don't get 100% of the money up front you can't do this? Shows over?

So you've got no income, and you just decided whats more stable and guaranteed to pay those bills than creating a cryptocurrency and holding an IPO.

Yes I was born yesterday.

We've already established that if you had a fair escrow, you would receive 10x the amount of investments and payments.

To not try to find a way to make that work shows that you are either scamming or stupid.
Whether you have to reduce your hours at work but work enough to pay your rent/bills for a month or work on this project in your spare time. You want our sympathy? You want us to pay all your bills and expenses so you can create a business risk free?
Wow wouldnt that be nice. If you could just be handed opportunities with no risk.
You want everyone to take a risk just sending you their money with no recourse yet you aren't willing to pay your expenses for a month, even if you know you have funds waiting for you (which is little to no risk to you at all)?
Thats not how business works. We are risking our money, what are you risking?

I just can't believe your shit story.
Don't try to pull the compassionate "don't be mean to these nice forum people" bullshit.
Anyone with half a brain can see that I am on their side. I am doing my part to protect them from asshats like you.

If by some miracle of god you are not scamming then you are a horrible horrible business person and that is not someone that anyone should want to run their currency of the future.

Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:19:18 PM

@TheMightyX

Hundreds of coins have been created without any early funding.
All you need early funding for is to get your reward into save habour if your project fails. So you let the IPO-fools pay for your safety net. You get BTC, they get a stock of coins of unsure value. If the project succeeds, you earn double; you get your IPO reward+instamine profits that you can dump at the next peak when the coin hits a market. So you can scam money off the people even if you are not actually running away with the IPO.
Those that buy IPO and support these scamcoins just have not realized that, blind from greed of early profits (dumping the IPO at initial peak when it hits exchanges).
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:28:37 PM

@TheMightyX

All you need early funding for is to get your reward into save habour if your project fails. So you let the IPO-fools pay for your safety net. You get BTC, they get a stock of coins of unsure value. If the project succeeds, you earn double; you get your IPO reward+instamine profits that you can dump at the next peak when the coin hits a market. So you can scam money off the people even if you are not actually running away with the IPO.
Those that buy IPO and support these scamcoins just have not realized that, blind from greed of early profits (dumping the IPO at initial peak when it hits exchanges).

Insightful and true.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:51:31 PM

@TheMightyX

Oh ho! So more information comes to light!
So what I gather now is you need the money so you can take time off of work to work on this project?
And you are so desperately poor that even if you had funds guaranteed and waiting for you in escrow, you would not be able to survive for 30 days without receiving payment.
You've quit your job have you? No other means of paying your rent/bills for a month? You can't work part-time? You've completely burned all your bridges? No work? If you don't get 100% of the money up front you can't do this? Shows over?

So you've got no income, and you just decided whats more stable and guaranteed to pay those bills than creating a cryptocurrency and holding an IPO.

Yes I was born yesterday.

We've already established that if you had a fair escrow, you would receive 10x the amount of investments and payments.

To not try to find a way to make that work shows that you are either scamming or stupid.
Whether you have to reduce your hours at work but work enough to pay your rent/bills for a month or work on this project in your spare time. You want our sympathy? You want us to pay all your bills and expenses so you can create a business risk free?
Wow wouldnt that be nice. If you could just be handed opportunities with no risk.
You want everyone to take a risk just sending you their money with no recourse yet you aren't willing to pay your expenses for a month, even if you know you have funds waiting for you (which is little to no risk to you at all)?
Thats not how business works. We are risking our money, what are you risking?

I just can't believe your shit story.
Don't try to pull the compassionate "don't be mean to these nice forum people" bullshit.
Anyone with half a brain can see that I am on their side. I am doing my part to protect them from asshats like you.

If by some miracle of god you are not scamming then you are a horrible horrible business person and that is not someone that anyone should want to run their currency of the future.

Great point and I'm very happy to be bringing Escrow to users starting on the final 1-2 days of Stage 1. Funds can be released whenever, most likely post-launch, just like you want it.

Thanks for the concern, but you give off bad vibes with the amount of negative emotion you infuse into your posts. You mean good, and I respect that. We all understand your point, investors need to be cautious about investing and would be wise to hold off until escrow opportunities begin.

I don't understand what's wrong in giving high risk individuals with vision a chance to earn more.

You'll know if this is a scam if we leave before the escrow era of Edgecoin and you better believe we're here to stay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@TheMightyX

You're damn right, the majority of coins (clones) don't require early funding (unless the devs need to use coingen)

Instamine? Read the thread again. First 100 blocks are empty to protect against that terrible demise of many great coins.
Jherek

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:18:50 PM

@TheMightyX

You're damn right, the majority of coins (clones) don't require early funding (unless the devs need to use coingen)

Instamine? Read the thread again. First 100 blocks are empty to protect against that terrible demise of many great coins.

So what have you done, that require early funding? Developed something innovative like PoS, KGW, coinmixing? No, you clone a coin like everyone (replacing some hashes and numbers, that you find in the wiki) and link a qt-html parser to the GUI.

First 100 blocks are empty? You continue to defraud facts. You have 100 empty blocks that are gone in a few hours and then you advertise "Early mining", and "High initial reward". That's nothing but instamine, just 100 blocks delayed.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

@TheMightyX

So what have you done, that require early funding? Developed something innovative like PoS, KGW, coinmixing? No, you clone a coin like everyone (replacing some hashes and numbers, that you find in the wiki) and link a qt-html parser to the GUI.

First 100 blocks are empty? You continue to defraud facts. You have 100 empty blocks that are gone in a few hours and then you advertise "Early mining", and "High initial reward". That's nothing but instamine, just 100 blocks delayed.

I'm sorry but you're just not making sense, are we going to keep instamining after 100 blocks? Dedicatedpool already has a pre-reg up for EDG. The first 100-200 blocks are going to get mined rather quickly, we're mitigating the effects of instamine.

Do we need early funding? Yeah, we're implementing message sending which does not exist anywhere else right now, we have a built-in trading solution, and we're gonna stock the hell out of our launch marketplace to fill EDG with tons of products and services from day 1

I'm almost 100% sure you're trolling so I'll refrain my formulating my next rebuttal whenever you decide to be cheeky again
Jherek

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:35:39 PM

I'm sorry but you're just not making sense, are we going to keep instamining after 100 blocks? Dedicatedpool already has a pre-reg up for EDG. The first 100-200 blocks are going to get mined rather quickly, we're mitigating the effects of instamine.

I am not sure anymore if you are just shifty or dense. You fucking advertize HIGHT INITIAL REWARDS and EARLY MINING

Do we need early funding? Yeah, we're implementing message sending which does not exist anywhere else right now, we have a built-in trading solution, and we're gonna stock the hell out of our launch marketplace to fill EDG with tons of products and services from day 1

As said, you link a html parser to the GUI, everything else already exists. Don't tell tales, fool, I am a developer myself, I know what your "features" cost.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:40:18 PM

I am not sure anymore if you are just shifty or dense. You fucking advertize HIGHT INITIAL REWARDS and EARLY MINING

As said, you link a html parser to the GUI, everything else already exists. Don't tell tales, fool, I am a developer myself, I know what your "features" cost.

But the initial rewards are high? Do you like instamine?

Concerning the messages, you don't understand. Those are tied to transactions, the messages exist on a secondary block chain, it's new and innovative stuff.

Stop with the FUD
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:41:54 PM

We are looking forward for this coin, this one has caught my eye.
This user is NOT staff of cryptorush.in  DO NOT listen to this user in any way shape or form as he is attempting to steal our name in order to steal bitcoins from unsuspecting users yet again.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:48:13 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: