Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176699 times)
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:54:45 PM

Cryptobuddy reary get on my nerve. He shitpost who love eat shit.

He reary eat too meth and shit. He reary gotta get life soon.

Majorminers, if you want to say foul language to me, you could directly say to me.

There is no need for you to use another identity before saying such words. (P.S. Majorminers have multiple identities in Bitcointalk, including but not limited to Bittrex, poornamelessme, HKC dev).

You learnt quick. This kind of "Chinese-English" is indeed invented by Hong Kong people. I am sure you remembered those HK people said such bad words to the HKC dev (who is likely you) some time ago. I could understand that you want to return these bad words to me. I am fine with this.  Cheesy

Wait, now I'm that guy too?

Dude, get serious. I can't really be every single poster on this forum. I'm sure there are a few other people here besides the two of us.

And no, I don't remember that part of the thread. I've never read the complete thread and I don't understand Chinese so I skipped over all that. I started reading after many pages.

Tell me, am I from Mainland China or not?

1) One can use two computers to make two BTT members being on line at the same time. It is not difficult for a pool owner. Multiple PCs for multiple BTT accounts.

2) How do I know you are from Mainland China or not?

3) I am referring to those "eat shit" Chinese-style English, not Chinese characters.  Grin

I never posted those words, another poster did, so that's a dumb thing to base your accusations on.

It's a simple two part question. Do I give you the impression that I'm Chinese or from mainland China? Is the Dev of your beloved HKC from China?

Answer the question honestly for once.

From your written English and HongKongCoin dev's written English, I strongly believe that both of you are not native English speakers (I am not a native speaker too).
Because you two (probably same person) are not coming from Hong Kong, I believe that you are a Chinese coming from Mainland China.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:00:41 PM

Cryptobuddy reary get on my nerve. He shitpost who love eat shit.

He reary eat too meth and shit. He reary gotta get life soon.

Majorminers, if you want to say foul language to me, you could directly say to me.

There is no need for you to use another identity before saying such words. (P.S. Majorminers have multiple identities in Bitcointalk, including but not limited to Bittrex, poornamelessme, HKC dev).

You learnt quick. This kind of "Chinese-English" is indeed invented by Hong Kong people. I am sure you remembered those HK people said such bad words to the HKC dev (who is likely you) some time ago. I could understand that you want to return these bad words to me. I am fine with this.  Cheesy

Wait, now I'm that guy too?

Dude, get serious. I can't really be every single poster on this forum. I'm sure there are a few other people here besides the two of us.

And no, I don't remember that part of the thread. I've never read the complete thread and I don't understand Chinese so I skipped over all that. I started reading after many pages.

Tell me, am I from Mainland China or not?

1) One can use two computers to make two BTT members being on line at the same time. It is not difficult for a pool owner. Multiple PCs for multiple BTT accounts.

2) How do I know you are from Mainland China or not?

3) I am referring to those "eat shit" Chinese-style English, not Chinese characters.  Grin

I never posted those words, another poster did, so that's a dumb thing to base your accusations on.

It's a simple two part question. Do I give you the impression that I'm Chinese or from mainland China? Is the Dev of your beloved HKC from China?

Answer the question honestly for once.

From your written English and HongKongCoin dev's written English, I strongly believe that both of you are not native English speakers (I am not a native speaker too).
Because you two (probably same person) are not coming from Hong Kong, I believe that you are a Chinese coming from Mainland China.

LOL. Dude, you're cracking me up.

What is it you want from me (other than endless trolling?)

Be clear. Make your demands as simple as possible so nothing gets lost in the translation.

What would make you stop posting to me?

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

Majorminers,

I think we should stop using this thread to discuss something other people here may not be interested.

We two have already brought out those points that we wanted to share with the people here.  Grin
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:04:28 PM

Majorminers,

I think we should stop using this thread to discuss something other people here may not be interested.

We two have already brought out those points that we wanted to share with the people here.  Grin

Sounds good to me and it's the first rational comment you've ever made.  Grin

Spoetnigga

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:47:09 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 04:14:33 PM by Spoetnigga

make MOAR coins! Cryptsy needs more markets niggas!
ElMariachi

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:26:06 PM

Ah yes, finally sanity returns to this thread Roll Eyes
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:02:08 PM

Hey,  just thought I would add to the list here.  Saw first hand that Aphrodite coin is premine scam.  Check these:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511160.msg5907598#msg5907598  <-- block chain movement of premine

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511160.msg5908737#msg5908737  <-- screenshot of most of those 17K coins dumping from .0077 all the way into a 2k Satoshi wall.. 

Yet, if you read the rest of the ANN people keep asking when it'll be on mintpal.  lol .. sad

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:48:58 PM

Zachclarke I will give you 24hrs to name your alt accounts and the coins they released or I will do it for you.

( from another thread )

he cant even follow up on a simple threat like that and your letting him tell you what coins are scams lmao

he has 2 options remove ADT from the list or provide evidence that ADT is a scam

if he does not do 1 of them he will regret it !

jayman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:31:08 PM

There are so many coins that are produced without their dev(s) understanding the interaction of parameters or having awareness of the security risks.
This is even more unfortunate when the dev team has basically good intentions, but they inadvertently produce a high-risk coin, that can be taken down by some kid with graphics cards.

And here's an unintended consequence: exchanges that take in new coins no questions asked are really suffering for it. Look at what's happening to CryptoRush (start here and read this.) Another second-tier exchange foundering because they've incurred huge losses by a new alt going ker-blooey.

Cryptsy really has a great niche in all of this. It's the top alt exchange, so any alt that gets listed on Crypsty has "hit the big time!" Cryptsy doesn't have that cachet unless they sit back and take their time when deciding whether or not to list a new alt: taking it slow only adds to their prestige. You might say that playing hard to get is Cryptsy's "game." So, the second-tier exchanges that'll list any crapcoin ends up acting as Cryptsy's field-test lab. When a new alt goes haywire, it gets injured and Crypsty remains above it all.

Were I to start a new exchange, I'd actually use the OP's filter when deciding which coins to list and not to list. I'd do so simply to protect myself and the customers.

Funny that it was Blackcoin that pushed CryptoRush over the edge...

CryptoRush downfall was having poor coding allowing it to be hacked in the past (if true) and all the losses that happened with blackcoin because of the way their wallets works or whatever happened also the fact that users transferred huge amount of coins that didn't belong to them screwed them, their communication skills topped cryptsy by a long shot and cryptsy has had some huge issues in the past i know i use it also. Another thing the OP and many in this thread who act to be against so called shit coins have their own shit coins, maybe they've corned the new coin market and losing business due to too many new coins so they figured a way to try narrow the market. To my knowledge all coins still exist, haven't been damaged but cryptorush incurred massive DDOS attacks for the last few days. Such revolution...
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:41:01 PM

There are so many coins that are produced without their dev(s) understanding the interaction of parameters or having awareness of the security risks.
This is even more unfortunate when the dev team has basically good intentions, but they inadvertently produce a high-risk coin, that can be taken down by some kid with graphics cards.

And here's an unintended consequence: exchanges that take in new coins no questions asked are really suffering for it. Look at what's happening to CryptoRush (start here and read this.) Another second-tier exchange foundering because they've incurred huge losses by a new alt going ker-blooey.

Cryptsy really has a great niche in all of this. It's the top alt exchange, so any alt that gets listed on Crypsty has "hit the big time!" Cryptsy doesn't have that cachet unless they sit back and take their time when deciding whether or not to list a new alt: taking it slow only adds to their prestige. You might say that playing hard to get is Cryptsy's "game." So, the second-tier exchanges that'll list any crapcoin ends up acting as Cryptsy's field-test lab. When a new alt goes haywire, it gets injured and Crypsty remains above it all.

Were I to start a new exchange, I'd actually use the OP's filter when deciding which coins to list and not to list. I'd do so simply to protect myself and the customers.

Funny that it was Blackcoin that pushed CryptoRush over the edge...

CryptoRush downfall was having poor coding allowing it to be hacked in the past (if true) and all the losses that happened with blackcoin because of the way their wallets works or whatever happened also the fact that users transferred huge amount of coins that didn't belong to them screwed them, their communication skills topped cryptsy by a long shot and cryptsy has had some huge issues in the past i know i use it also. Another thing the OP and many in this thread who act to be against so called shit coins have their own shit coins, maybe they've corned the new coin market and losing business due to too many new coins so they figured a way to try narrow the market. To my knowledge all coins still exist, haven't been damaged but cryptorush incurred massive DDOS attacks for the last few days. Such revolution...

Thanks for the added info. As far as I could tell, CryptoRush got screwed vis-à-vis Blackcoin because they coded a custom internal-wallet gizmo that was based on the Blackcoin daemon: that's what got them into trouble.

As for Blackcoin, it's holding up pretty nicely. I haven't bought any because I'm following my old day-trading rule: "When I get interested, it's too late."  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:45:49 PM

Zachclarke I will give you 24hrs to name your alt accounts and the coins they released or I will do it for you.

( from another thread )

he cant even follow up on a simple threat like that and your letting him tell you what coins are scams lmao

he has 2 options remove ADT from the list or provide evidence that ADT is a scam

ya ADT is a mess with the coin changing over time and it was premined and many of us found out AFTER we started mining it etc.
but i am not sure it should be on his list.. what i think is we should focus first and for most on the very newest of scam coins that have come out
that have proven to have no support what so ever.. vs ADT which i have to admit i have seen support on.. a lot i dunno but fair is fair.
i think it's a lets move on from where we stand here today thing and not look back to try and start some arguments.
Like ok we have done some things wrong maybe.. what ever.. drop it and lets move forward.

and Trolls thanks for the attention creating a bunch of accounts to poke at me.. it's cute how someone is obsessed with me i wonder what douche that is ? hmmmm
I am a crypto celebrity want my autograph ?
I bet it's iGotSpots.. i laughed at him before because he was bragging about being a Mensa Genius to Vlad on Cryptsy chat and was babbling on about his Fans LOLOLOL
hey.. is any 1of you out there a fan of iGotSpots ? i can sell you an autographed picture of his carpet cleaning business he supposedly sold lol
That douche is just mad at me one year later because i have caught him red handed lying and scamming in the scene time after time.. and can prove it.
so of course he lurks stalking me and pops up attacking me randomly to *try and make me look bad.. stick to the law suit threats and your gonna get me threats coins scammer Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
jayman

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:47:33 PM

As for Blackcoin, it's holding up pretty nicely. I haven't bought any because I'm following my old day-trading rule: "When I get interested, it's too late."  Grin

yes so true once it's been pumped and you missed that train not good to jump onboard..

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:54:24 PM

yes so true once it's been pumped and you missed that train not good to jump onboard..

In my case, I learned to buy and hold. Which works out well, because I have time to educate myself on the tech - which I might as well if I'm going to be serious.

"A man's got to know his limitations" - Dirty Harry

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:01:13 PM

make MOAR coins! Cryptsy needs more markets niggas!

Please tell me someone has just made that account to follow Spunknik around to troll him. It would make my day.  Grin

This is what I find hilarious about this whole drama. All the naive Aspies who spew venom at Altcoins are in the same exact boat, a shadowy mysterious developer who won't reveal himself, distrust by the general public that what they are running is a pyramid scheme, attacking alts for "having no infrastructure" or "wide merchant acceptance" when neither does Bitcoin really (sorry but a shitty little wordpress storefront selling giftcards and GPUs doesn't count as "wide" merchant acceptance in my book), and a majority of the coin wealth owned by an elite few (the top 1% of bitcoin holders hold 80% of them, and here we think a 1% premine for a developer is greed).

Mark Karpeles and Charlie Schrem did more to betray the trust of crypto in the eyes of the general public then anyone and they were "one of the boys" around here and put on a pedestal. Most people who even have the vaguest idea of what Bitcoin is have no idea what Litecoin is and certainly have no clue about alt coins, so to blame alts for the state of crypto is disingenuous.

I think what really upsets some of the "old guard" but that they won't admit to, is they are upset that many noobies are not wanting to pay the $500-$1000 "tax" to buy a bitcoin and join their elite club and instead are gambling on these penny stock coins hoping to get rich. Well guess what fellas, you created this madness when you yourselves speculated Bitcoin from dollars and cents to $1000 a coin almost overnight (Litecoins rise was even more meteoric and questionably boosted in only days) What did you think would happen but attract a new breed of investors looking to get rich quick like you did?

Well done that man. There is nothing else that needs to be said on the matter.

Can we just end the thread now please.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:13:32 PM

( from another thread )

ya ADT is a mess with the coin changing over time and it was premined and many of us found out AFTER we started mining it etc.
but i am not sure it should be on his list.. what i think is we should focus first and for most on the very newest of scam coins that have come out
that have proven to have no support what so ever.. vs ADT which i have to admit i have seen support on.. a lot i dunno but fair is fair.
i think it's a lets move on from where we stand here today thing and not look back to try and start some arguments.
Like ok we have done some things wrong maybe.. what ever.. drop it and lets move forward.

and Trolls thanks for the attention creating a bunch of accounts to poke at me.. it's cute how someone is obsessed with me i wonder what douche that is ? hmmmm
I bet it's iGotSpots.. i laughed at him before because he was bragging about being a Mensa Genius to Vlad on Cryptsy chat and was babbling on about his Fans LOLOLOL
hey.. is any 1of you out there a fan of iGotSpots ? i can sell you an autographed picture of his carpet cleaning business he supposedly sold lol
That douche is just mad at me one year later because i have caught him red handed lying and scamming in the scene time after time.. and can prove it.
so of course he lurks stalking me and pops up attacking me randomly to *try and make me look bad.. stick to the law suit threats and your gonna get me threats coins scammer Wink

can you expand on how the coin changing over time is a mess ? over 61 bill out of 66.8 bill coins have been swapped over the last coins are taking some extra time for a few reasons mainly because there are not many stake blocks being made and 2 some of the people have wallet issues

if it wasn't for the ADT v1 premine all the people that lost coins during the first issues with the coin would never have been repaid !

the closest thing to a scam that happened with ADT is that the founder did a runner with 200 mill coins ( around 0.3% of the coins in circulation )

the value of what he run off with was around 100 LTC at the time ! and he has since gone on to make another coin Sad

To make it up to the users I have since paid for the complete new blockchain and all the related stuff and that's well over 500LTC out of my own pocket !

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:27:16 AM

( from another thread )

make him regret it!!!!!!!!! that would be nice  Grin
Spoetnigga

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:56:44 AM

ya ADT is a mess with the coin changing over time and it was premined by many of us BEFORE anyone else started mining it etc.
but i am sure it should be on his list.. what i think is we should focus first and most on the first of the scam coin to come out: ADT
that have proven to have no support what so ever.. ADT which i have to admit i have seen support on.. a lot i dunno but fair is fair. i am a dumbass sorry
i think it's a lets move on from where we stand here today...sorry i cant even fucking type words...thing and not look back to try and i start arguments.
Like ok we have done some things wrong maybe.. what ever.. drop it and lets move forward with other scams

I bet it's iGotSpots..i blew him before because he was bragging about his extra large penis to Vlad on Cryptsy chat and was babbling on about his shaven scrotum DROOLOLOL
hey.. is any 1of you out there a fan of iGotSpots ? i can sell you an autographed picture of his massive erection lol because now he wont talk to me
That douche is just mad at me one year later because i have caught him red handed cheating on me time after time.. and can prove it.
so of course he lurks stalking me and pops up attacking me randomly to *try and make me look bad.. stick to crack rock...i do! and your gonna get me wet coins scammer 3==D
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:30:24 AM

It appears there are now more "Shit Exchanges" than "Shitcoins".
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:57:17 AM

This is what I find hilarious about this whole drama. All the naive Aspies who spew venom at Altcoins are in the same exact boat, a shadowy mysterious developer who won't reveal himself, distrust by the general public that what they are running is a pyramid scheme, attacking alts for "having no infrastructure" or "wide merchant acceptance" when neither does Bitcoin really (sorry but a shitty little wordpress storefront selling giftcards and GPUs doesn't count as "wide" merchant acceptance in my book), and a majority of the coin wealth owned by an elite few (the top 1% of bitcoin holders hold 80% of them, and here we think a 1% premine for a developer is greed).

Mark Karpeles and Charlie Schrem did more to betray the trust of crypto in the eyes of the general public then anyone and they were "one of the boys" around here and put on a pedestal. Most people who even have the vaguest idea of what Bitcoin is have no idea what Litecoin is and certainly have no clue about alt coins, so to blame alts for the state of crypto is disingenuous.

I think what really upsets some of the "old guard" but that they won't admit to, is they are upset that many noobies are not wanting to pay the $500-$1000 "tax" to buy a bitcoin and join their elite club and instead are gambling on these penny stock coins hoping to get rich. Well guess what fellas, you created this madness when you yourselves speculated Bitcoin from dollars and cents to $1000 a coin almost overnight (Litecoins rise was even more meteoric and questionably boosted in only days) What did you think would happen but attract a new breed of investors looking to get rich quick like you did?

It appears there are now more "Shit Exchanges" than "Shitcoins".

+1 to both of you.  Shitcoins will lose value over time, and if a constant influx of them continues it will probably cause the altcoin market to crash, and so be it if it comes to that.  Point is the public dictates the value of them, and if people are willing to invest in something that they know nothing about and aren't willing to do any research in then that's the price of living in a free market.  This thread seems more for old school BTC holders who are afraid that all of these idiot coins being released are going to devalue their BTC.

People are going to keep creating pointless altcoins until it becomes unprofitable for them and in the eyes of their potential investors, which it apparently hasn't yet.  I guess there's nothing stopping you from making a concerted effort to devalue/destroy these developers pointless currencies, but you're trying to do something that time will take care of if what you say about their coin is true.

If you honestly care about bitcoin/altcoins getting a damaged reputation the majority of exchanges operating have ripped people off/have been hacked and have no coins to pay people back, I'd say that's a much bigger problem then one that will work itself out due to the nature of the market.  That is giving BTC/Altcoins a much bigger black eye that will be so much harder to recover from then a handful of people with bad/no ideas releasing coins.  It's hard to name an exchange that is not currently experiencing a major problem or is in the midst of most likely shutting down due to the massive hacks/DDOS attacks. 

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:19:38 AM

( from another thread )

Why do you feel the need to involve me in this and constantly try to slander my companies, both former and current? I literally have nothing to do with anything in this thread...

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: