Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020?  (Read 2664 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 10:30:18 PM

I will share my opinion.I don't think so this year Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020 Because Bitcoin has to be over taken by Ethereum, it doesn't seem to be that easy.However, looking at the current market position, it seems that Ethereum will show a very good surprise this year.I am hoping for something very good so I bought some Ethereum and am thinking of holding it.
ETH shows us 7.8% more than own prices, but it is not enough to overcome BTC. Like everybody it is just exaggeration to think about that, that is why everybody knows that ETH or another cryptocurrency can not take 1 st place instead of BTC. It doesn't matter the coin shows us very good price or other.

reminder
long time a go the market capitalism from eth ever higher than bitcoin, wich mean eth ever be the 1st in coinmarketcap my friend
but for now and in the future its hard to be true

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 10:21:21 PM

I will share my opinion.I don't think so this year Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020 Because Bitcoin has to be over taken by Ethereum, it doesn't seem to be that easy.However, looking at the current market position, it seems that Ethereum will show a very good surprise this year.I am hoping for something very good so I bought some Ethereum and am thinking of holding it.
ETH shows us 7.8% more than own prices, but it is not enough to overcome BTC. Like everybody it is just exaggeration to think about that, that is why everybody knows that ETH or another cryptocurrency can not take 1 st place instead of BTC. It doesn't matter the coin shows us very good price or other.

reminder
long time a go the market capitalism from eth ever higher than bitcoin, wich mean eth ever be the 1st in coinmarketcap my friend
Indeed it is just hard to know what will happen including ETH price and else. But no doubt ETH is a favorite coin, more than that it is not the same only to me, most of the investors find ETH the best currency. ETH will keep staying 1st place 2020 among other altcoins, it can be an exaggeration to say that ETH to overcome BTC, but it can be among altcoins.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:43:20 AM

reminder
Indeed it is just hard to know what will happen including ETH price and else. But no doubt ETH is a favorite coin, more than that it is not the same only to me, most of the investors find ETH the best currency. ETH will keep staying 1st place 2020 among other altcoins, it can be an exaggeration to say that ETH to overcome BTC, but it can be among altcoins.
If you have decided to invest in Ethereum, then you need to have great patience because this coin is very volatile when news comes.

However, in the last few months, the coin is starting to improve, and when the altcoin season returns, the price of ETH can completely reach $500 by the end of this year. Of course, that is still a long way ahead, and you need to research more before investing.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:49:36 AM

reminder
If you have decided to invest in Ethereum, then you need to have great patience because this coin is very volatile when news comes.

However, in the last few months, the coin is starting to improve, and when the altcoin season returns, the price of ETH can completely reach $500 by the end of this year. Of course, that is still a long way ahead, and you need to research more before investing.
The same applies to bitcoin too, it has also been improving and always the altcoin prices are tied with bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin increases then the altcoins also follow the same pattren, if decreases there is a bloodbath everywhere in the market, or you can say there is an opportunity for a buyer at a discounted price. But however good ethereum may perform, it will never surpass bitcoin price as bitcoin is the crown jewel of the cryptocurrency market and will always be no matter what the situation is.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:05:32 AM

If bitcoin won`t be the main currency use in crypto exchange then ETH might have a good chance of becoming number 1 but in the current situation, it is not possible for a very long time.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:07:06 AM

If bitcoin won`t be the main currency use in crypto exchange then ETH might have a good chance of becoming number 1 but in the current situation, it is not possible for a very long time.

So that means it is impossible to happen?because Bitcoin will always be the currency to use in exchange and the proof is the market cap and volume in each exchanges.

But of course ethereum on the other hand will always remain as second position,and also never forget that Ripple take the position of number 2 in ethereum last year for couple of times,so what more how can he dethrone bitcoin?

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:01:52 AM

It is unlikely that Bitcoin will ever give its place to any alts, it seems to me that we will never see another coin on the 1st place in the market, investors like to invest in Bitcoin and therefore no one will take its place.
YAPEK

Activity: 168
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:55:13 AM

ETH will not occupy the first position or even replace BTC. I rsa it is not possible, but ETH is a giant altcoin and worthy of being made as an investment in the long run.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 12:25:56 PM

ETH will not occupy the first position or even replace BTC. I rsa it is not possible, but ETH is a giant altcoin and worthy of being made as an investment in the long run.
Bitcoin marketcap is more than $ 150 billion, and Ethereum is still at $ 26 billion,
very large range, and I can hardly imagine, it would be difficult for Ethereum to get to the 1st place  Grin

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 12:49:40 PM

Ethereum 2.0 will be coming soon but it will mainly be a staking issue.  Currently, the price of ETH is high and staking is only for people with a lot of money, which will cause restrictions.  Although there will be many upgrades but I believe that it will not be able to dominate CMC.  Bitcoin has historically been preferred by whales and used to manipulate traders at exchange exchanges.  Bitcoin seems to be a symbol of Defi, so no matter how good Ethereum is, it will not be able to surpass Bitcoin.  We should only expect profit in holding, never thinking of a distant future.  it will lead to greed and you will have to pay for your greed.
In the portfolio you need to calculate carefully and must have a reasonable investment strategy. I think investing in Ethereum is a good choice but you should not rely too much on this coin because the price of Ethereum is very volatile when the price of Bitcoin suddenly collapses.

In the past I was fortunate to buy Ethereum at $20 and sell at $1100 and it was the best time for me. However, after that period of time, the price of Ethereum only decreased, causing me to lose a lot of profit.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
BenjaminVanHouten

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:19:02 AM

Ethereum is a strong coin but it will never surpass Bitcoin. Ethereum will always remain the second strongest coin.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:40:52 AM

What do you think we can expect to see for the rest of the year?

No sign for now and look at the market we are in the middle of 2020 yet Ethereum serves to be number 2 and cannot even make half of Bitcoin capital so how can this be the Number1 currency?

ETH is a good coin no doubt about that but sad to say it cannot replace Bitcoin .

Ethereum is a strong coin but it will never surpass Bitcoin. Ethereum will always remain the second strongest coin.

+2 on this one .

But please stop spreading that Shit site?i have been seeing that all over the forum and you do nothing but hijacking each thread with the same site promotion.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:49:18 AM

It is unlikely that Bitcoin will ever give its place to any alts, it seems to me that we will never see another coin on the 1st place in the market, investors like to invest in Bitcoin and therefore no one will take its place.

You are right, every altcoin price is based on the price of Bitcoin, reaching to the first position is not an easy job for ETH, look at the market cap for Bitcoin, it is more than 61% dominance compared to all other potential coins. It is impossible for ETH to secure the position of Bitcoin.

Looking at what is happening, I can say that Ethereum will never be able to surpass Bitcoin because this coin has a big market capitalisation. Also, all coins in the crypto market are dependent on Bitcoin, so generally there will be no comparable coin to Bitcoin at this time. Anyway, I still prefer to invest in Bitcoin because this coin till now still brings me good profits.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 12:55:20 PM

It is very difficult in my opinion to be able to refer to the top coin marketcap. we know that at this time the demand for the ethereum platform is not that big, even some projects actually swap from the ethereum platform. we must see even greater ethereum development for this demand and it is unlikely this year Grin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 03:22:07 PM

bitcoin is the strongest of all time and ethereum will never replace the position of bitcoin at any time, ethereum can only be said to be the king of altcoin and bitcoin is the king of all the coins that are in crypto

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 03:35:26 PM

No, no.. this will never happen in 2020 or in future ever. Everybody knows that Ethereum has the pioneer in the concept of blockchain that has created for giving the birth to other crypto and the token. Only for this unique features nowadays also several crypto created with this same features but no body has the potential to cross over the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer of all the concept and already accepted as the global currency. And, it has also gained many value till now. So, whether it be the Ethereum or any other crypto no body will take the 1st place near or in future.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 03:41:06 PM

It is very difficult in my opinion to be able to refer to the top coin marketcap. we know that at this time the demand for the ethereum platform is not that big, even some projects actually swap from the ethereum platform. we must see even greater ethereum development for this demand and it is unlikely this year Grin

Small or no chance at all, it's still bitcoin who's dominating the market and everything still in control of this first crypto project, if in anyhow
ETH wanted to takeover there's a huge investment that needed to flow inside.

ETH developers and supporters needs to bring big amount of invested money to breakaway from bitcoin, from that the chance will be much
higher as new investors will come around and start bringing their investment to this project.
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 07:27:21 PM

bitcoin is the strongest of all time and ethereum will never replace the position of bitcoin at any time, ethereum can only be said to be the king of altcoin and bitcoin is the king of all the coins that are in crypto
That is right l don't think that there can be any altcoin, which can overtake BTC. That is why BTC is just the first, but ETH can take 1st place among other altcoin as just now. ETH is great coin, but not enough for 1st place. BTC will only dominate this market not other altcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:37:27 PM

Even though i think Eth is a very promising project I don't see it getting first place... I mean, we have already seen very good things from Eth, both in technology and useability, but it is really far from BTC in terms of market cap and in the end these two are aiming for different use cases for us to make a direct comparison like that...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:51:13 PM

But will it be popular in the future at all? I think even ETH 2.0 will not return the popularity of this coin and this blockchain. New blockchains and even the TRX blockchain have already become more popular than Ethereum

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: