Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 100: Developed Specifically for Non-Profits  (Read 262665 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 04:46:42 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 04:29:09 PM by Rassah

Some more requests:

Dmitry,

We're a 501(c)(3) secular non-profit based in the US.  We're considering implementing a BitCoin donation option.

If Bitcoin100's offer still stands, it would certainly help offset a bit of the implementation costs.

Would you let me know if we might be eligible?

You can learn more about us at http://thewaterproject.org

--

Peter Chasse
President & Founder

Follow-up:'
Dmitry,

Thanks so much. We're moving ahead with the implementation phase.

We found Bitcoin100.org in our search for similar charities who might accept Bitcoin. We linked over from the Wiki. There is scant information out there for non-profits.  I believe so few orgs have adopted bitcoin because no one of note (other than Khan Academy) has made the donation option available. Two big things stand in the way for most; technical implementation (and the associated costs...remember a lot of charities lack web developers) and perhaps regulatory concerns.  With Coinbase and BitPay I think the latter is much less of an issue as a charity can opt to not ever actually hold bitcoin.  Still, the implementation cost vs. potential return is a considerable obstacle.

Anyway, we're thankful that your fund exists.  We look forward to allowing folks to participate in our work in this way.

--

Peter

Looked over the charity and did the Phinn style vetting (whois and web archive), and they pass in my opinion. Thoughts?

Hello!

I am with a registered 501(c)3 and I would like to know more about how we might be listed on your website as open for bitcoin donations!

Thank you,

Will Davis
Jovial Concepts

http://www.jovialconcepts.org

These guys have a bitcoin donation option, but it was apparently a very recent addition. Checking the internet archive, it wasn't there in September. I asked them when they added it and how they found out about bitcoin, but I suspect it may be another one of those "what is the cutoff point for donating to charities that just started accepting" question. If there is one.

EDIT: And here is his answer

I added it less than a week ago as some folks I know are into bitcoin and mentioned I should accept bitcoin donations. It's all pretty new to me and I feel like I'm taking a leap of faith on the platforms!

I registered a BitPay acct but apparently it doesn't crate a wallet, so I have a coinbase acct for that. I'd be more than open to suggestions for the best wallet whether directly on my desktop or through a service.

I use a widget on our site that makes a QR code and displays the wallet ID...not sure if it's the best way to do it.

Thanks for getting back to me! I hope to learn more about bitcoin and how we might be able to work with you. I am planning to launch a full on bitcoin campaign in the very near future.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you,

Will

By the way, I would LOVE to hear some feedback from our donors. It's your money we're giving out, not Phinn's

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 05:40:07 AM

Phinn is looking as pretty as ever!

id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:31:35 AM

hi, I'm trying to get some charities I know of to accept bitcoin and I found your site http://bitcoin100.org/ but I kinda can't figure out how this works. Can somebody enlighten me?  Roll Eyes
thanks!

If the charity is non-religious and non-political in nature, just get them to accept bitcoin, and we'll give them $1,000. That's it. Let us know what charity you are thinking about, so we can vet them please.

I see, thanks!
the charity is http://www.orienthelfer.de/, a well known and trusted charity in Germany, they are helping the Syrian refugees in Lebanon. The guy is a known German comedian who is always following the work personally. Didn't ask them if they are interested but maybe now they will  Grin. Another one is http://www.hilfe-fuer-aleppo.de/, I used to donate to them and they provide regular sheets with details of where the money went. I asked them if they would accept bitcoin, it's new to them but they showed interest. To my knowledge they are non-religious and non-political, if they fit your guidelines I would contact them Smiley
Thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 04:35:58 AM

Phinn is looking as pretty as ever!

Surprisingly, Genjix has yet to see one of his outfits missing.  Roll Eyes

Now, I'm going to catch up on this thread, addressing all that needs addressing.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 04:38:15 AM

Also, the Sri Lanka Campaign for Peace and Justice, a London-based NGO, just started to accept bitcoin (http://www.srilankacampaign.org/giveanonymously.htm) They actually started taking it a sort while ago, but forgot to tell us Tongue Does that disqualify them? (*looks at Phinneas*  Tongue)

No! They are fine! Endowment, I say.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:02:05 AM

Hey everyone,

I just sent these people your way from Reddit. There cause looks very worthy to me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1si4fw/hi_my_husband_told_me_about_bitcoin_and_i_run_my/

Jason

Just got an e-mail from them today, and was wondering when they started taking bitcoin donations, until I saw your post. Here's the e-mail

Hi Dmitry, my name is Shannon Forsythe and I am the Executive Director of
Run2 Rescue, a US non-profit that helps girls who have hurt by sex
trafficking. SeansOutpost on reddit informed me about Bitcoin100 and
advised me to contact you about supporting and listing our organization.
I'm not sure what information you need from us but our website is
run2rescue.com and the donation page on our site is at:
run2rescue.com/donate.html which includes our Bitcoin address.

Let me me know if there is any documentation or anything else you need.
Thank you for work in helping non-profits and thank you for your
consideration and time,

Shannon Forsythe
Executive Director
Run 2 Rescue

These guys were just recently convinced to take bitcoin donations (like, today I think), so they may still qualify. Maybe. We need to discuss this further.

So far what we've agreed upon is:
If a charity is owned by a bitcoiner, it shouldn't qualify
If a charity has already been receiving bitcoin for a while, it shouldn't qualify

Bot of these reasons are because Bitcoin100 is supposed to entice new charities to accept bitcoin. Possibly charities who wouldn't have considered it otherwise. But is there a cutoff point to this? For example, what if someone convinces a charity to accept bitcoin, and then as soon as they do, points them to us? In this case, the charity wasn't convinced to take bitcoin specifically because of our $1,000 reward, but should we keep from rewarding them for taking the step anyway?

SOB! I like these folks, but it looks like there's another issue that has to be taken into consideration: http://run2rescue.com/

Run 2 Rescue is a Christian
non-profit organization committed to
restoring victims of sex trafficking.

Unfortunately, that negates...

http://bitcoin100.org/

Bitcoin100 donates the Bitcoin equivalent of $1000 to non-political, secular charities that prominently display an option for supporters to contribute via Bitcoin on their website.

Looks like what's needed is a non-secular Bitcoin NPO to fill that gap. Bitcoin 100 well endorse any such entities as long as they pay us the monthly 10% franchise fee.  Grin Grin Grin Clearly, I was only kidding, but we would love to endorse any Bitcoiner(s) that's willing to take on said task and is somehow proven to be honorable.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:14:35 AM

And now Erik Fendik from he DC Bitcoin Meetup group has joined in to help:

Hi Shabana,

Please meet my friend Dmitry. We met in DC in a group of people enthusiastic about innovative technologies that improve our society. He now runs a foundation that is looking for worthy nonprofits to donate to. I am also getting him in touch with over a dozen more organizations I have been connected to. I think he will really appreciate Hope Through Education and School of Leadership, Afghanistan.

Dmitry's foundation is called BitCoin100. They arose out of the generosity of a few early adopters of an amazing currency called BitCoins (if you haven't heard of them, this might help) to promote the value of the currency for nonprofits: when donors make their donations in BitCoins, the recipient nonprofit keeps 100% (hence the name). None of the funds are lost to credit card or processing fees.

BitCoin100 donates $1,000 to selected nonprofits who agree to accept the currency on their donation page. It doesn't take much work to get it set up, but I know the money could do a lot of good for your genuine and altruistic efforts.

@Dmitry, Shabana is a friend of mine with a great passion for improving lives of others. I met her at Middlebury College while getting immersed in challenges and peculiarities about socio-economic development. Shabana strives to educate women and works terelessly to do so at her home in Afghanistan. She has been recognized for her work countless times nationally and internationally (eg. link1, [urlhttp://www.bushcenter.org/blog/2013/05/13/leading-change-featuring-shabana-basij-rasikh]link2[/url]).
   I know she and her partners could do a lot of good with $1,000 and I thank you kindly for your time helping out!

Good luck!

Thanks to Kite Runner and Thousand Splendid Suns, I'm all for getting women access to education in Afghanistan, so these are +1 for me

Hi Claudia,

Please meet my friend Dmitry. We met in DC in a group of people enthusiastic about innovative technologies that improve our society. He now runs a foundation that is looking for worthy nonprofits to donate to. I am also getting him in touch with over a dozen more organizations I have been connected to. I think he will really appreciate Global Family Initiative.

Dmitry's foundation is called BitCoin100. They arose out of the generosity of a few early adopters of an amazing currency called BitCoins (if you haven't heard of them, this might help) to promote the value of the currency for nonprofits: when donors make their donations in BitCoins, the recipient nonprofit keeps 100% (hence the name). None of the funds are lost to credit card or processing fees.

BitCoin100 donates $1,000 to selected nonprofits who agree to accept the currency on their donation page. It doesn't take much work to get it set up, but I know the money could do a lot of good for your genuine and altruistic efforts.

@Dmitry, Claudia is a friend of mine with a great passion for improving lives of others. I met her at Middlebury College while taking educational studies classes in her department and collaborating with her on educational outreach efforts. She is an amazing professor, educator, and an inspirational leader. She founded Betasab in 2008 which is now a part of her Global Family Initiative. I was fortunate enough to be a part of their field work in Ethiopia last summer when I helped setting up a computer literacy lab for them.
   I know they could do a lot of good with $1,000 and I thank you kindly for your time helping out!

Good luck!

This one seems fine too.

Hi Muyambi,

Awesome fundraising time on Thursday!

As I told you in person, please virtually meet my friend Dmitry. We met in DC in a group of people enthusiastic about innovative technologies that improve our society. He now runs a foundation that is looking for worthy nonprofits to donate to. I am also getting him in touch with over a dozen more organizations I have been connected to. I think he will really appreciate Bicycles Against Poverty (BAP).

@Dmitry, Muyambi is a friend of mine with a great passion for improving lives of others. I met him at Red Cross Nordic United World College in Norway where we lived in the same house and shared struggles as well as joys running marathons together. After Muyambi got a scholarship at Bucknell University, PA, he established BAP in 2009 (you can read more at the UWC press release).
   I know they could do a lot of good with $1,000 and I thank you kindly for your time helping out!

Good luck!

Donating bikes to let kids reach far away schools, and others reach markets and such in remote areas. Man, some of these charities are inventive Smiley +1 from me, too.

sola-afghanistan.org passes with no issues that I can find, along with liking these folks.

helainc.org somewhat passes, and I like them also, but there 501(c)3 has been pending for years, of which is no real problem, and they once had a funding goal of collecting $100K USD by May, 2011, stated from the get-go of starting their website, of which can still be seen live today. Not too much of a concern, but wanted to bring it up in case it's relevant, and for others to possibly check and see how viable they still are today. I'm sure they fine, but a slight tad of more due diligence may be in order to make sure we're not missing anything pertaining to their venable cause.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:18:32 AM

LOL! Good show!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:24:43 AM

Also

http://www.baltimoreannapoliskendo.com/common/page.php?id=15

this is also a non-profit (registered), run by volunteers, open to the public, with monthly fees only going to pay to rent the practice space. This isn't really a charity, but thought I'd ask.

Should be close enough, considering...

Baltimore-Annapolis Kendo is incorporated as a non-profit, non-stock entity. Our instructors are 100% volunteer and are not paid.  This allows us to learn kendo at a low cost.  We seek to hand down what we have learned to the next generation of kendo and iaido enthusiasts. Kendo and iaido are life-long learning activities. We learn about ourselves and achieve personal growth through the study of these Samurai arts.

I like them and would it be neat to see a Bitcoin donation option on their website.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:33:31 AM

And another two from Frankie

Dear Maria,

Please meet my friend Dmitry. We met in business school and he now runs a foundation that is looking for worthy nonprofits to donate to. He has donated $1,000 each to the Khan Academy, Inward Bound Mindfulness Education, and my friend Amy's Primate Education Network, to name a few. I think Collegiate might be a great fit.

Dmitry's foundation is called BitCoin100. It arose out of the generosity of a few early adopters of a nerdy-but-amazing currency called BitCoins (if you haven't heard of them, this might help) that is poised to become the dominant online payment method. Their goal is to promote the value of the currency for nonprofits: when donors make their donations in BitCoins, the recipient nonprofit keeps 100% (hence the name). None of the funds are lost to credit card or processing fees.

BitCoin100 donates $1,000 to selected nonprofits who agree to accept the currency on their donation page. It doesn't take much work to get it set up, but I know the money could do a lot of good for Collegiate.

@Dmitry, Maria is my cousin and works in fundraising for the private (nonprofit, of course) high school I attended in Richmond, VA. They create a rigorous learning environment with small class sizes and a reputation for a community-focused culture. A $1,000 donation would make a big difference helping provide scholarships-- I certainly couldn't have gone to school there myself without such donations.

Good luck!

This one is a non-profit private school. I think this one may be stretching it a bit  Undecided

Dear Jess,

Please meet my friend Dmitry. We met in business school and he now runs a foundation that is looking for worthy nonprofits to donate to. He recently donated $1,000 each to my friend Jessie's Inward Bound Mindfulness Education and my friend Amy's Primate Education Network. I think he will really appreciate the mission of Clear Water Initiative.

Dmitry's foundation is called BitCoin100. They arose out of the generosity of a few early BitCoin adopters to promote the value of the currency for nonprofits: when donors make their donations in BitCoins, the recipient nonprofit keeps 100% (hence the name). None of the funds are lost to credit card or processing fees.

BitCoin100 donates $1,000 to selected nonprofits who agree to accept the currency on their donation page. It doesn't take much work to get it set up, but I know the money could do a lot of good helping your group provide drinking water.

@Dmitry, Jess is a friend of mine who works at the same coworking space as I do. Her group has helped fight diarrhea since 2007 by empowering displaced Ugandans returning from refugee camps to rehabilitate and maintain wells. A $1,000 donation would be a big help with their projects.

Good luck!

This one seems legit.

Of course, https://www.collegiate-va.org/makeagift?rc=1 is predicated on them embracing Bitcoin, isn't that correct. To date, only an email was sent to them, of which they may decline. Even though they're a school, as long as they're secular and is established as an NPO, they should be fine, but opened for discussion nonetheless.

http://clearwaterinitiative.org/ ~ A Bitcoin donation option on their donation page would look great. They pass, and I like these folks.

Now, can I get back to my 5000 mile vacation?  Roll Eyes

~TMIBTCITW
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 3410

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:04:35 PM

I guess you deserve a raise for epicness.
Make that 10 BTC from me to the Tutu Project.
I'd consider more if they produced a special run of their Ballerina Book with a picture of Phinnaeus included Smiley

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:02:38 PM

The GW Zoo. The World's Largest Tiger sanctuary open to the public needs our help. They were hit massively by the sudden temperature changes in the MidWest. I know the owner personally, it is a NPO and he would be interested in being set up to accept BTC.

This is another NPO that is hosting the Zoo's donation page for the recent tragedy
http://donateoklahoma.usza.us/ (United States Zoological Association)

Their home site is
http://www.gwzoo.org/   (Largest Tiger sanctuary in the world that is open to the public)

They Zoo's youtube has some great videos that have went viral
http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeExoticTV

Also I know they have a great relationship with Barcroft Media and them accepting BTC for entry and as donations will make international press which is good for the coin.

What can we do to get them set up?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 02:15:52 AM

The GW Zoo. The World's Largest Tiger sanctuary open to the public needs our help. They were hit massively by the sudden temperature changes in the MidWest. I know the owner personally, it is a NPO and he would be interested in being set up to accept BTC.

This is another NPO that is hosting the Zoo's donation page for the recent tragedy

Their home site is
http://www.gwzoo.org/   (Largest Tiger sanctuary in the world that is open to the public)

Also I know they have a great relationship with Barcroft Media and them accepting BTC for entry and as donations will make international press which is good for the coin.

Getting them set up is not a problem. Having them accept bitcoins is all that they would have to do now to get a $1,000 USD via bitcoins endowment from Bitcoin 100.

Have your friend go here https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-for-charities where he'll find the process fairly easy to do with excellent support on BitPay's end.

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 02:24:08 AM

I'd consider more if they produced a special run of their Ballerina Book with a picture of Phinnaeus included Smiley

You do realize that it was your initial post that caused me to do this, don't you? I truly need to know if you're serious about the 10 BTC donation (originally it was a 1 BTC pledge) before I send them an email. The only other thing I'm looking for is more pics of me in LV donning the pink tutu.

BTW, while in route to LV, I mentioned to this clerk at an Ace Hardware what I was going to do and why, whereupon she informed me that she had breast cancer. The guy behind me gave me $20, stating to put it toward the cause, whereupon I told him I would match it. Hopefully, I'll be able to honor his request via bitcoins, otherwise I'll do it via CC.

~TMIBTCITW
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:05:15 AM

Their home site is

Getting them set up is not a problem. Having them accept bitcoins is all that they would have to do now to get a $1,000 USD via bitcoins endowment from Bitcoin 100.

Have your friend go here https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-for-charities where he'll find the process fairly easy to do with excellent support on BitPay's end.

~TMIBTCITW

I will have them get right on it! This is great news

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 3410

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:42:11 PM

[epic image of PG wearing a pink tutu]

You do realize that it was your initial post that caused me to do this, don't you? I truly need to know if you're serious about the 10 BTC donation (originally it was a 1 BTC pledge) before I send them an email. The only other thing I'm looking for is more pics of me in LV donning the pink tutu.
I am aware of my contribution to epicness, yes Grin

And I am 100% serious about the 10 BTC pledge.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 02:04:46 AM

[epic image of PG wearing a pink tutu]

I am aware of my contribution to epicness, yes Grin

And I am 100% serious about the 10 BTC pledge.

With that, I will now pen an appropriate email to them, a second one they will receive since Rassah already sent them one once and received a reply.

Thank you so kindly, qwk, for your wonderful pledge. As mentioned above, I have $40 USD worth to add to the $1,000 BTC endowment from Bitcoin 100 once they hopefully embed a Bitcoin donation option onto their website. I hope the pic of my in donning a pink tutu doesn't scare them off.

Again, it was your post that caused me to wear the pink tutu to bring awareness to The Tutu Project. I even got interviewed for some TV show/news, but for the life of me, I ain't got a clue as to which one. There were two radio interviews, but Lets Talk Bitcoin with Stephanie is the only one I remember.

~Bruno Kucinskas a.k.a. TMIBTCITW
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 05:56:53 AM

Dmitry,

We're a 501(c)(3) secular non-profit based in the US.  We're considering implementing a BitCoin donation option.

If Bitcoin100's offer still stands, it would certainly help offset a bit of the implementation costs.

Would you let me know if we might be eligible?

You can learn more about us at http://thewaterproject.org

--

Peter Chasse
President & Founder

These guys passed, added a donation option (https://thewaterproject.org/donate.php has donate with bitcoin option on the right side)
and $1,000 Donation sent:
https://blockchain.info/tx/52febaf98250431a8b5caf5cf9ebbc38371516412d8c27441f024824f9daeed4
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 06:24:45 AM

Also, the Sri Lanka Campaign for Peace and Justice, a London-based NGO, just started to accept bitcoin (http://www.srilankacampaign.org/giveanonymously.htm) They actually started taking it a sort while ago, but forgot to tell us Tongue Does that disqualify them? (*looks at Phinneas*  Tongue)

No! They are fine! Endowment, I say.

They have added the option, http://www.srilankacampaign.org/giveanonymously.htm, and
They have been endowmented: https://blockchain.info/tx/414f6e58104b350941de9bb87d4db80707f9d2d423d7d66d5cfa47288dad8a1f
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 06:55:33 AM

Their home site is

Yes, please let him know that we would be glad to donate $1,000. The setup process is this:

1) Go to BitPay and sign up for an account (make sure to set up as a non-profit if they are)
2) Link and verify BitPay account to their own bank account
3) On BitPay dashboard, click "Accept Donations," fill out the few forms (like which URL to go to when done), and hit "Submit." This will generate HTML code to copy/paste
4) Copy/paste the provided HTML code into the donation page site.

That's it. BitPay makes the whole process ridiculously easy.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: