Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195645 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:31:00 PM

Some exciting news is coming! Some of you already know, but for the rest of you -- stay tuned!! Wink

Is it a working wallet?

Hehe Wink

That, and much more!

And for the record, both my mac and windows wallet work just fine (and have for 2+ weeks). But that of course is not good enough -- to have just some wallets working and others not -- which is why we will be announcing some details later this evening.

It's just my linux wallet I can't get to work, which means I can't run the pool Sad

Really hope we can get that sorted soon!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:42:26 PM

Short Update:

1. New developer has been brought on (full intro later)
2. 0.1% donation feature is tested & complete
3. Working on brand new wallets with updated POS features
4. Possible alteration to coin details -- specifically as it relates to POW/POS

Everyone over here is very excited to finally be on the right track and moving in the right direction, and we are anxious to give you a full update -- we just want to iron out #4 before the full-length post Smiley

Stay tuned!

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
MatthewBCF

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

Short Update:

Everyone over here is very excited to finally be on the right track and moving in the right direction, and we are anxious to give you a full update -- we just want to iron out #4 before the full-length post Smiley

Stay tuned!

Meanwhile the new windows wallet just crashes with C++ ex as many are experiencing.  I've been exceptionally supportive getting people help to sync their wallet - However the new wallet is a fatal  step backward that needs to be sorted out before planning more "new" things.

I won't belabor the points, and I will remain supportive..but sometimes better to walk before run.

Crypto with a purpose :: WATER / DGB / REDD / ECC / NOBL / EMC2 / SHARE
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 12:51:05 AM

Short Update:

Stay tuned!

Meanwhile the new windows wallet just crashes with C++ ex as many are experiencing.  I've been exceptionally supportive getting people help to sync their wallet - However the new wallet is a fatal  step backward that needs to be sorted out before planning more "new" things.

I won't belabor the points, and I will remain supportive..but sometimes better to walk before run.

The last wallet was mostly to fix one thing -- the checkpoint issue that Bittrex was having (which was successful since they haven't had any issues for a week+). It does work fine on some computers, but not on all OSs. Again, it is not acceptable to just support some OSs -- and so our new developer will be throwing out the old wallets and starting over with new code -- a much needed decision / transition.

Thanks for your continued to support Matthew!

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
MatthewBCF

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:08:11 AM

Short Update:

Stay tuned!

The last wallet was mostly to fix one thing -- the checkpoint issue that Bittrex was having (which was successful since they haven't had any issues for a week+). It does work fine on some computers, but not on all OSs. Again, it is not acceptable to just support some OSs -- and so our new developer will be throwing out the old wallets and starting over with new code -- a much needed decision / transition.

Thanks for your continued to support Matthew!

A well proposed high-level plan that recognizes the problem & the achievable solution to it.

Now if someone could propose a plan where I stop buying all this cheap WATER.

I also forgot to mention for anyone who crashes in windows:  Go ahead and do the deed again - I.E Delete the roaming profile blockchain (please backup your wallet too), reboot OS, then start the client up, wait 15minutes to sync..and voila..Good as new and better than selling me/us all that cheap WATER Wink

-M

BrianB

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:47:32 PM

Mine was fine -- until I tried a rescan to see if it would bring my balance back to what it was....

BrianB

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:13:07 PM

I compiled the windows wallet from the github repo myself -- and it is behaving better. If anyone wants to try it, I uploaded it to www.rejectmining.com

Usual disclaimer: you will have to resync the blockchain!  Make sure you backup your wallet.dat first -- and make new backups regularly!

mattymatt813

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:44:55 AM

if i need to delete the OSX wallet and reinstall, what file(s) do I keep so I don't lose my wallet?
124C41

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:20:18 AM

To delete your OS X wallet qt and reinstall you will need to do this:

1. open a new Finder window
2. press shift+command+g to trigger the 'Go to Folder..' command. Or select it from the Go menu item.
3. paste this into the text field and select Go: /Users/YOURMACUSERNAME/Library/Application Support
4. you should now see your Application Support folder in the Finder window
5. navigate to the folder called 'cleanwatercoin'
6. delete everything EXCEPT the file called wallet.dat (backup this file to be safe)
7. download, install and run the CleanwaterCoin-Qt as usual, and you should be good to go

if i need to delete the OSX wallet and reinstall, what file(s) do I keep so I don't lose my wallet?

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
BitSmacker

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:05:30 AM

Cleanwatercoin is currently on my top 3 most undervalued coins list.  There is money to be made here, I guarantee it! TM

BitSmacker has spoken.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
crypto_ripper

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:14:12 PM

Some exciting news is coming! Some of you already know, but for the rest of you -- stay tuned!! Wink

Is it out coins from the old pool that we haven't got yet?
MatthewBCF

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:18:29 PM

How much do you believe you are missing?  What's your addr?  If it is a reasonable amt with some detail that supports it then out of my pocket I would be willing to back-fill on good faith (having nothing to do with the main pool). 

..Because I'd rather jump in here and give some coin to help move passed the gap/issue so they can focus energy on a stable wallet and the 1% donation. 

-M

crypto_ripper

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:29:51 PM

How much do you believe you are missing?  What's your addr?  If it is a reasonable amt with some detail that supports it then out of my pocket I would be willing to back-fill on good faith (having nothing to do with the main pool). 

..Because I'd rather jump in here and give some coin to help move passed the gap/issue so they can focus energy on a stable wallet and the 1% donation. 

-M

Wow you must be "Water rich" lol I did take a screenshot of it but if you don't have anything to do with the main pool then it's not you who should be covering it.
MatthewBCF

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:42:34 PM

-M

Wow you must be "Water rich" lol I did take a screenshot of it but if you don't have anything to do with the main pool then it's not you who should be covering it.

Well PM me or put it here - Either way the worst case is I can't cover it all.  As to who should foot the burden, I see it as a non-altruistic means to an end to step in..IOW - The happier the community is the better chance we move things forward.  If that means dropping some WATER to someone who cared enough to re-raise the issue, then so be it.  I'm not a hero, just selfishly interested in seeing the project get somewhere useful.

So send the screen and let's see what I can/can't do Smiley

L1240erion

Activity: 151

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:48:52 PM

Short Update:

Stay tuned!

Yaaaay, been sticking with it has paid off very well for me.

BTW since the 28th update my wallet has been working fine expect for once when I had a bad checkpoint. Fixed that right away without loosing any POS. But I cant wait to see a new wallet and more growth.

MatthewBCF

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:42:13 PM

-M

Well PM me or put it here - Either way the worst case is I can't cover it all.  As to who should foot the burden, I see it as a non-altruistic means to an end to step in..IOW - The happier the community is the better chance we move things forward.  If that means dropping some WATER to someone who cared enough to re-raise the issue, then so be it.  I'm not a hero, just selfishly interested in seeing the project get somewhere useful.

So send the screen and let's see what I can/can't do Smiley

To put my WATER where my mouth is, I wasn't able to cover the whole loss for him.  Hopefully however I made a big dent for crypto_ripper and ideally other's will follow suit if they believe his claim is just.

So that my talk isn't just "cheap" => Transaction ID: 7d791226010527cceeebe1b0da90ad54c1667bcd2e3b72d11a08516b9a194527

WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 04:45:15 AM

Here is the promo I whipped up today.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:17:20 AM

we were removed from MintPAL :-(

RoyalSands

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:31:21 PM

we were removed from MintPAL :-(

slowpoke.jpg
In-Disguise-VPN

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:30:42 PM

Hi Dear Administrator and Owner CleanWaterCoin Currency.

I Have Business Proposal For You -
We have Anonymous VPN Service and Partnership 30% to all pays your client.
We Add Your Currency - CleanWaterCoin to My VPN Service.
We have all CryptoCoin money in our vpn service site.

Our Anonymous Vpn Service is Here - http://in-disguise.com/

We want add banner or stick on your Site - With Your Referral Url - You have 30 % all payments your clients.
http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/
With Your Referral Url - You have 30 % all payments your clients.

Please Contact me, i want to talk with you for advertise.

E-mail: manager@in-disguise.com
Jabber: In-Disguise-VPN@jabber.org

Please Add my Contact - I Very Want Talk With You and have business with you!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: