Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBIT.COM ᐉ 7 BTC WB ᐉ Altcoin Betting ᐉ no KYC ᕗ Instant payouts  (Read 66781 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1141

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:57:28 PM

Can you tell me how long you will avoid these questions of the community? As long as you avoid these questions, you will not get positive thoughts from people. It seems to me that if you continue like this, your reputation will get worse.
Don't waste your time trying to squeeze answers out of these scammers. They will just come up with multiple times excuses in order to make themselves look legit and they have been doing this for a long period of time.

Also, their reputation is already in the gutter currently and this will not change in my opinion.

YES I have multiple accounts in order to receive 1st deposit bonus multiple times.
Seriously? You do realise that you tried to scam a scam site in this manner, don't you? Abusing bonuses for your own profit makes you look guilty and you are basically a thief trying to steal from bigger thieves.
I guess there's no hope of fixing the problems to their customers since they could find any excuses they want if they want to lock up someone's account without a probable cause. They even hide the evidence to the customer who has a lock up account.

And for someone to try to cheat on a scammer sites is a unique behavior but does it mean he wouldn't do it on the other sites as well? Maybe if proven but he shouldn't do it anywhere else because there's an equal penalty for that and that would be a lock or ban account if he read all of the ToS.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 01:36:06 AM

Yeah Thats what 30 Dollars can do right? just for 30 bucks you will pretend to be blind about how this scammers act and do .
We don't ask to be blind about anything, vice versa, that's why this campaign has "honest" in its title.
Where in the world that you still can speak like this? seriously HONEST? all of your campaign participants are already tagged and they care nothing about their reputation but about the payments only,  and HONEST? many of your participants are already proven to be cheater and not honest yet you are paying them right?

Just read the posts from 10 pages or more mate and you will  have your answers .
He will find resolved cases among the 3 repeated complaints: 2 asking for lost bets refund, and 1 with already returned deposits.

Sincerely,
1xBit team
Yeah the ratio is 1/50 meaning 1 solved for every 50 cases  Smiley
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 11:10:08 AM

Where in the world that you still can speak like this? seriously HONEST? all of your campaign participants are already tagged and they care nothing about their reputation but about the payments only,  and HONEST? many of your participants are already proven to be cheater and not honest yet you are paying them right?
Yeah the ratio is 1/50 meaning 1 solved for every 50 cases  Smiley
Our review campaign doesn't require anything but a review. We didn't see people getting tagged for writing a review because there were a few negative reviews. But there are quite a lot of positive reviews as well, you might want to check them out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5339885.0
Firstly we were accepting everyone to show that 1xBit pays, now we don't accept negative trust users. We believe having a negative trust only for wearing our signature doesn't make a person bad or scammer.

If we consider providing an answer and a refund if needed - the ratio will be 50 out of 50 who contacted us.

If there is multiple accounts made by anyone and it beaks the terms of you then when you check the breaching terms and condition? Is it while anyone make profit or when withdraw? I have never face any of your website the problem until we try to withdraw? Why it will happen? And also why you will lock/close account or funds when withdrawn amount is more than the deposit amount?
If a user have a few accounts it may be a reason to investigate his betting history. If it turns out that he bets using schemes and tries to circumvent the ToS - it will be a reason to close his account.
The only case when matters if withdrawals amount exceeds the deposited one - is when we calculate a refund for a closed account.

I didn't withdraw more than I deposited so I should be able to. It seems you only voided the winnings and not the lost bets so obviously the account would be 0 balance but that is not fair and not what is written in your Terms and Conditions.
You could have withdrawn an amount until an account closure if your bets had won. And if you didn't violate anything - there would be an open account with 0 balance.
In your case refund is not required since there is nothing to refund.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
SimpleMachin34

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 11:39:01 AM

Where in the world that you still can speak like this? seriously HONEST? all of your campaign participants are already tagged and they care nothing about their reputation but about the payments only,  and HONEST? many of your participants are already proven to be cheater and not honest yet you are paying them right?
Yeah the ratio is 1/50 meaning 1 solved for every 50 cases  Smiley
Our review campaign doesn't require anything but a review. We didn't see people getting tagged for writing a review because there were a few negative reviews. But there are quite a lot of positive reviews as well, you might want to check them out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5339885.0
Firstly we were accepting everyone to show that 1xBit pays, now we don't accept negative trust users. We believe having a negative trust only for wearing our signature doesn't make a person bad or scammer.

If we consider providing an answer and a refund if needed - the ratio will be 50 out of 50 who contacted us.

If there is multiple accounts made by anyone and it beaks the terms of you then when you check the breaching terms and condition? Is it while anyone make profit or when withdraw? I have never face any of your website the problem until we try to withdraw? Why it will happen? And also why you will lock/close account or funds when withdrawn amount is more than the deposit amount?
If a user have a few accounts it may be a reason to investigate his betting history. If it turns out that he bets using schemes and tries to circumvent the ToS - it will be a reason to close his account.
The only case when matters if withdrawals amount exceeds the deposited one - is when we calculate a refund for a closed account.

I didn't withdraw more than I deposited so I should be able to. It seems you only voided the winnings and not the lost bets so obviously the account would be 0 balance but that is not fair and not what is written in your Terms and Conditions.
You could have withdrawn an amount until an account closure if your bets had won. And if you didn't violate anything - there would be an open account with 0 balance.
In your case refund is not required since there is nothing to refund.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

So if it is nothing to refund, no violations were commited, why are my accounts closed? Also why did you refer my bets were recalculated?
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 11:58:36 AM

So if it is nothing to refund, no violations were commited, why are my accounts closed? Also why did you refer my bets were recalculated?
We were describing an opposite situation, but violations were committed in your case. The bets are always recalculated when an account gets closed, but lost bets won't result in a positive balance.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 12:01:10 PM

EURO 2020 Group D - Czech Republic vs England

Let’s look at the form of the two teams. In Czechs’ recent run in the Nations League, Czech topped its group comprising Slovakia, Israel, and Scotland. They had a +4 goal difference. But is that sustainable in the face of a top team?

England has won its recent matches convincingly, scoring numerous goals. Of 8 qualifying matches, England lost once to Czech Republic. No doubt, England is a real threat, but can Czech pull it off? We’d know that within a few hours.

post your prediction for this game and get 1 mBTC! -> Post

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
sahinkaya

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 12:43:17 PM

Hello 1xbit_official

sent you a message. please check my account

what about my case?
SimpleMachin34

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 01:23:00 PM

We were describing an opposite situation, but violations were committed in your case. The bets are always recalculated when an account gets closed, but lost bets won't result in a positive balance.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

So recalculation isn't voiding all the bets? do you only void winning bets? Please explain that because I still didn't get it.
You told multiple times "your account was closed, your bets were voided and deposit sum is returned." but not in my case, why?
Godzilliy

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 01:23:29 PM

My account 303750671

Bet only Euro2020. 100% fair bets!
Why was my account blocked?

The account was blocked this morning, when I won a big bet and for the first time in all the time my account turned out to be a plus!

Why are you doing this? Can't you work honestly?
Now it blocked 2.44 XMR = 15.57mbtc  
is it big money for a bookie to cheat?
Seriously, I'm shocked.
I made a lot of bets and there were no problems ...  Why? Why?
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 01:43:01 PM

My account 303750671
Hello Godzilliy,

we will check your account and post the answer here soon.

what about my case?
The answer is going to be posted here soon too.

Sincerely,
1xBit tea,

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:12:30 PM

My account 303750671

Bet only Euro2020. 100% fair bets!
Why was my account blocked?

The account was blocked this morning, when I won a big bet and for the first time in all the time my account turned out to be a plus!

Why are you doing this? Can't you work honestly?
Now it blocked 2.44 XMR = 15.57mbtc  
is it big money for a bookie to cheat?
Seriously, I'm shocked.
I made a lot of bets and there were no problems ...  Why? Why?
It seems that you don't know 1xbit's reputation in this forum and there are a lot of similar stories out there about the exploits of 1xbit and the people that they have scammed and how they are still active in this forum despite being tagged as an already dangerous entity.
Szared99

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 09:08:09 PM

My account 303750671
Hello Godzilliy,

we will check your account and post the answer here soon.

what about my case?
The answer is going to be posted here soon too.

Sincerely,
1xBit tea,

Any info about my account?
SimpleMachin34

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 09:19:15 AM

Sincerely,
1xBit team

So recalculation isn't voiding all the bets? do you only void winning bets? Please explain that because I still didn't get it.
You told multiple times "your account was closed, your bets were voided and deposit sum is returned." but not in my case, why?

Still waiting my funds. I have two accounts and you told my bets were recalculated. Can you define that recalculation? How can I have my transaction history? I had funds in my accounts
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 11:37:25 AM

EURO 2020 Group F - Portugal vs France

Although Portugal holds the championship title, the two sides are in great forms and have both won major tournaments.
But Portugal has had a really interesting defensive mentality, which has seen them concede just a goal in 8 matches. So essentially, this will go down as a tough call as bookies await the showdown this evening, 23 June.

post your prediction for this game and get 1 mBTC! -> Post

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 11:54:33 AM

what about my case?
My account 303750671
Hello guys,

both of your accounts are connected to other accounts, or have won by playing via prohibited schemes.
Via these schemes, withdrawal amount already exceeded the deposited one, thus your accounts were suspended.

Still waiting my funds. I have two accounts and you told my bets were recalculated. Can you define that recalculation? How can I have my transaction history? I had funds in my accounts
We have provided the answer, there is no funds to be refunded.

It seems that you don't know 1xbit's reputation in this forum and there are a lot of similar stories out there about the exploits of 1xbit and the people that they have scammed and how they are still active in this forum despite being tagged as an already dangerous entity.
Obito was a dangerous entity too, but he turned out to be a good guy in the end. We believe that there is a similar situation going on - misunderstanding and mistakes of the past.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
Godzilliy

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 01:56:20 PM

OMFG  Are you seriously?
Prohibited schemes can be used when betting on Euro 2020 Huh

I probably have about 8 deposits on my account and about 5 withdrawals of money. Why did your system work just now when I won Huh

I will not even try to argue with this lies that you wrote! Just think about the meaning of what you wrote! You previously made it hard for me to place bets, make deposits, withdraw money. But now you have decided to stop it. I allegedly have another account !?
What happened? has all my activity been allowed before? did you even allow me to withdraw money !?

I want to understand, At what point do bitches like you decide not to pay?

Bitches burn in hell!
SimpleMachin34

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 05:52:02 PM

what about my case?
My account 303750671
Hello guys,

both of your accounts are connected to other accounts, or have won by playing via prohibited schemes.
Via these schemes, withdrawal amount already exceeded the deposited one, thus your accounts were suspended.

Obito was a dangerous entity too, but he turned out to be a good guy in the end. We believe that there is a similar situation going on - misunderstanding and mistakes of the past.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

Why are my  accounts closed, and which bets did you voided? You told bets were voided before. Also you didnt answer aswell: how can I have my transaction history?
konabel

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 06:16:21 PM

what about my case?
My account 303750671
Hello guys,

Sincerely,
1xBit team

Why are my  accounts closed, and which bets did you voided? You told bets were voided before. Also you didnt answer aswell: how can I have my transaction history?

They did the same with me, voiding my winning bets and confiscated the winnings frmo 0.5 BTC
And refuse to explain which bet was unfair, but as I stated before - all my bets were won fair -
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 08:17:58 AM

EURO 2020 Round of 16:

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 09:26:54 AM

what about my case?
My account 303750671
Hello guys,

Sincerely,
1xBit team
BS same reason time after time  Grin

of course the proof cannot be posted for your own privacy right?

You guys should stop asking for your funds back because about hundreds of like your case that has been dead case now lol.

Scammers will never pay that's what reality means.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 392 »
  Print  

Jump to: