Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 6053 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 622796 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:40:10 PM

Tottenham are going to play an away game against Newcastle next time. They finally got a win against Aston Villa last week and put an end to their losing streak. The thing that I wonder is whether they will keep up a good form by defeating Newcastle also. Arsenal succeeded in this and I hope to see the same for Tottenham too. Newcastle are on a really bad run now. But after the last news about them, maybe something can start changing for them. But the players are still the same also. Even if they have a difficulty here, I believe that Tottenham will win.
Tottenham's performances have been inconsistent for 2-3 seasons and as such, we can't tell for sure if they can keep up with their winning steak but considering the fact that Newcastle has been overly terrible this season with only 3 points in 7 games. Let's hope Tottenham can take advantage of Newcastle's poor form and win the match. Not sure this short term update to the team management would have any immediate effect for Newcastle though.
Spurs can at least overthrow Newcastle even though this is an away game with Newcastle's ugliness, of course it should be an opportunity to bring points after Spurs previously lost 3 times, it will remain for me that Newcastle will not experience changes for now because there has been no change in management and any players.
But I want to see how Kane can act again the same as last season but the dominance this season is still lacking for Kane.

I believe Tottenham have no trouble beating Newcastle, although Tottenham play inconsistently, the quality of Tottenham's players is much better
than Newcastle. I agree with you, Tottenham will win the game against Newcastle despite playing away. Because seeing Newcastle this season play
so bad, in 7 games Newcastle have not won at all. So it seems very difficult for Newcastle to get points against Tottenham. Moreover, the transfer
market has not yet opened, So even though Newcastle has become a team that has strong finances, it has not been able to make any changes.
So the Newcastle vs Tottenham match will be won by Tottenham.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:47:44 PM

It is unlikely that in the coming years, we should expect major victories from Newcastle, even if they have a wealthy owner. The team will essentially start from the beginning. It will be necessary to attract a new coach, after the new players. And the team will need time to reach stable results. In the future, strong players may come to the team who will fight for awards. But this will require a lot of time. Maybe 5-6 years.
You are right just money is not enough you need to do some other things as well because like you need good combination good coach and many factors works for this all. We have few examples already like Manchester City and PSG they are doing good but never won Champions League because there are many other teams with the best quality teams, and they all are doing their best so here you need to do some good strategy which bring you better results.
I kind of agree but a lot of rich club tend to be really successful, if they can bring and convince some good players to sign for the culb, we would see a significant change in their performance and their place on the leader board, nowadays money is a big factor for the success of a team, if you can't provide money for your players they can end up leaving fir other teams and Messi and Barcelona's state right now is a good example.

blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 12:00:45 AM

For now, it has not shown the credibility of Newcastle. However, if after the new restoration, there will be many changes that will be implemented later. With a fee that can be sufficient for the transfer of the most expensive player, they are planning it all carefully. We can't say that Newcastle's future is bad, believe me, they will have a new line-up.
They would make a new Galacticos and Hopefully, they bought this not for political issues and to create good public imaging but for real Sport and Bussines. When I saw the Newcastle dream team squad on Social media, Fans create a meme all forward inside on the squad, like Salah, Ronaldo, Messi, Haaland, etc. this couldn't be happening of course. Maybe the problem next for new Newcastle is financial fair play?

Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 12:04:46 AM

I believe Tottenham have no trouble beating Newcastle, although Tottenham play inconsistently, the quality of Tottenham's players is much better
than Newcastle. I agree with you, Tottenham will win the game against Newcastle despite playing away. Because seeing Newcastle this season play
so bad, in 7 games Newcastle have not won at all. So it seems very difficult for Newcastle to get points against Tottenham. Moreover, the transfer
market has not yet opened, So even though Newcastle has become a team that has strong finances, it has not been able to make any changes.
Have you discovered that when it comes to leagues; premier league,champions league,carabao etc no team is small? Well i guess I'd leave that to your own discretion but that is it.
When you talk about league,you should understand that no matter how strong or weak you are,you must at least defeat in one or two matches to be able to rank up the table and how do you think newcastle were qualified for the league? Wasn't it by their performance and the same form you're disputing?
Although newcastle is a relegation-zone-team,they can as well surprise you by claiming 3 points after loosing 7 straight matches

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 12:45:50 AM

list them all!

its like pouring 10million fifa points in fifa 22 lol,  fantasy football seems do really happening now.
from what i see..  the most easy player to get is the one who struggle to get in starting line up like ramsey in juventus, coutinho at barcelona etc... and then they could bring a real rising star such as harry kane and lautaro martinez.
shit , this is real investment lol.

It depends on who the manager is because not all players match the manager there tends to be a conflict. Harry kane for example will definitely refuse because his main goal is Manchester City he prefers a club that has a great chance of getting the title he realized he was getting old so the title was his last target.
the rumor has it, antonio conte are on top list.
which its enough for any players to join the force, i just cant imagine if then the club doesnt spend that whole 200 pounds on players.. but rather on facility or something even more silly to hear lol , the facepalm of newcastle fans...  i can feel that.  Grin

still,  its fun thing to talk about this fantasy team. i heard also lampard are on the list,  still... he is one of the greatest newcomer to consider.
Come On The Geordies! The Geordie Boot Boys!   Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 01:12:04 AM

They would make a new Galacticos and Hopefully, they bought this not for political issues and to create good public imaging but for real Sport and Bussines. When I saw the Newcastle dream team squad on Social media, Fans create a meme all forward inside on the squad, like Salah, Ronaldo, Messi, Haaland, etc. this couldn't be happening of course. Maybe the problem next for new Newcastle is financial fair play?
Clubs that get rich by sponsor from new owners have to build up their team slowly. The process is slower if they are not a club with too good history like Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona because star or super star players will hesitate to join them.

If they join, they are aware of the fact that they are very first bricks of a new desired plan that can be failed. Newcatsle United will have to start with star players who are not at tier 1 like Manchester City began their new era with Robinho, Lescott, Richards, Wright-Phillips.

You can not hope that Newcatsle will sign with a player like Neymar or Mbappe in the next summer. It is impossible even they have enough money.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 01:27:01 AM

I don't think they will move so quickly to overhaul the whole team because it will definitely deal with FFP. They should be able to do it gradually without rushing and one of the most appropriate steps in my opinion is to bring in a new experienced coach. I'm quite curious which coach they will bring in to improve the quality of the team in the next few season, that's the most important thing so far.
Very interesting, because the wealth of this Newcastle owner exceeds the owner of PSG or Manchester City. If I'm not mistaken he is now the owner of the football club with the greatest fortune. I don't know what his plans are but maybe they will be like Chelsea with Abramovic.
Maybe the fans have wished for a new star-studded squad. The funny thing I found this image on google. Whether this can happen, maybe yes or no let's wait.

Source Image
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 01:31:39 AM

Very interesting, because the wealth of this Newcastle owner exceeds the owner of PSG or Manchester City. If I'm not mistaken he is now the owner of the football club with the greatest fortune. I don't know what his plans are but maybe they will be like Chelsea with Abramovic.
Maybe the fans have wished for a new star-studded squad. The funny thing I found this image on google. Whether this can happen, maybe yes or no let's wait.
Don't forget that Chelsea, Manchester City and PSG had to start with just good players or better with star players. They did not manage to sign any contract with super star players in their first few seasons. Players like Haaland, Mbappe will not join the new development plan of Newcatsle United because they do know that they will sacrifice two seasons there at least.

Too many new players and a new coach won't help Newcatsle to win Premier League in one season. They will need two to three seasons. Mourinho won the Premier League in his first season with Chelsea but he inherited the foundation from Ranieri.

A nice image but Messi is old and he won't be there, 100%.  Grin

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 02:38:08 AM

Have you discovered that when it comes to leagues; premier league,champions league,carabao etc no team is small? Well i guess I'd leave that to your own discretion but that is it.
When you talk about league,you should understand that no matter how strong or weak you are,you must at least defeat in one or two matches to be able to rank up the table and how do you think newcastle were qualified for the league? Wasn't it by their performance and the same form you're disputing?
Although newcastle is a relegation-zone-team,they can as well surprise you by claiming 3 points after loosing 7 straight matches
Yes, I agree with you @Alisha-k, No team should be underrated in the Premier League, we understand that the Premier League happened to be one of the toughest League in world, and no club is weak. Newcastle might not probably be in their best form, but that shouldn't guarantee that Tottenham will have an easy winning against them. The match will be tough for Tottenham to win, and also Newcastle might surprise everyone by getting their first 3 points.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 03:35:55 AM

The new owner has provided 200 million pounds for the upcoming transfer window this will give Newcastle the freedom to bring in players and coaches
From the news I read they plan to bring Newcastle to the level of Man City based on the quality of the players, can you guess which players have the potential to get into Newcastle ? The first target must be a great coach because the coach knows what players he wants.
Right now Newcastle must focus on getting a new coach in my opinion, because with big funds, Newcastle could have brought in top players, however, they certainly need a new coach who is able to handle and formulate strategies for a strong squad so that they can compete later in the English league, although Steve Bruce is an experienced coach, but I don't think he has the capacity at all to handle big teams so far, I think some great managers who are still unemployed right now could be an option for Newcastle to replace Steve Bruce.

There is news that Steve Bruce can last until the end of the season but it is not certain whether with existing players or new players, Steve Bruce says he wants to be given a chance but still the decision rests with the management. Some predict Newcastle with Zidane but we know that Zidane is not familiar with the EPL.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 04:32:38 AM

The new owner has provided 200 million pounds for the upcoming transfer window this will give Newcastle the freedom to bring in players and coaches
From the news I read they plan to bring Newcastle to the level of Man City based on the quality of the players, can you guess which players have the potential to get into Newcastle ? The first target must be a great coach because the coach knows what players he wants.
Right now Newcastle must focus on getting a new coach in my opinion, because with big funds, Newcastle could have brought in top players, however, they certainly need a new coach who is able to handle and formulate strategies for a strong squad so that they can compete later in the English league, although Steve Bruce is an experienced coach, but I don't think he has the capacity at all to handle big teams so far, I think some great managers who are still unemployed right now could be an option for Newcastle to replace Steve Bruce.

There is news that Steve Bruce can last until the end of the season but it is not certain whether with existing players or new players, Steve Bruce says he wants to be given a chance but still the decision rests with the management. Some predict Newcastle with Zidane but we know that Zidane is not familiar with the EPL.

I am gonna see how well they spend those 200 million pounds. A player bought at high price and no contribution also leads to waste of those funds so it is necessary to have good scouts as well who can give them good targets and why they need to sign them. Like I said, it will take time for Newcastle to adjust but they will improve in some time for sure now. It is a slow process and not an instant one where people are expecting to see sudden changes after change in ownership.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 05:27:44 AM

I am gonna see how well they spend those 200 million pounds. A player bought at high price and no contribution also leads to waste of those funds so it is necessary to have good scouts as well who can give them good targets and why they need to sign them. Like I said, it will take time for Newcastle to adjust but they will improve in some time for sure now. It is a slow process and not an instant one where people are expecting to see sudden changes after change in ownership.

Ownership has changed, suddenly the club has become rich. But their change must be slow and according to plan. They suddenly got a lot of money. They have to come up with a specific plan. Spending the money, on the right player has to be on the team. Money cannot be wasted. We can look at the Arsenal club as an example. Despite being rich enough, they are not able to perform as expected. They have bought players unnecessarily. By which the team is not getting much benefit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 05:52:25 AM

Ownership has changed, suddenly the club has become rich. But their change must be slow and according to plan. They suddenly got a lot of money. They have to come up with a specific plan. Spending the money, on the right player has to be on the team. Money cannot be wasted. We can look at the Arsenal club as an example. Despite being rich enough, they are not able to perform as expected. They have bought players unnecessarily. By which the team is not getting much benefit.

@Swordsoffreedom before they can buy player’s they need a worthy coach who can get the best out of them, and if they can tempt Conte to come it’ll great for them. Also four Manutd player’s are linked to them, and while they’re fringe at the club, but given the chance to play regularly they could prove valuable signings.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 07:00:34 AM

@Swordsoffreedom before they can buy player’s they need a worthy coach who can get the best out of them, and if they can tempt Conte to come it’ll great for them. Also four Manutd player’s are linked to them, and while they’re fringe at the club, but given the chance to play regularly they could prove valuable signings.

You're right, they need an experienced coach first. I wish they had Mourinho as a coach! But this is not possible now. Hiring Conte as a coach would be most useful for Newcastle. He will be able to bring talented players to the team. Newcastle's management needs to be fixed first, then they have to hire an experienced coach. Then they have to plan how they will spend the money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:08:12 AM

A nice image but Messi is old and he won't be there, 100%.  Grin

Only Messi Old here? Ronaldo and Ramos? None of these three will be able to serve for very long. Ramos is currently in critical condition. He has yet to perform in a match this season. If Newcastle wants to make a long-term plan, they must focus on their young players. Try to get young talented players in the team, at the same time appoint an experienced coach.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:10:31 AM

Chelsea are going to be playing against Brentford in an away match next week. Chelsea are at the top in the table now. They have had a really impressive performance so far that they lost only to Manchester City which was by 1-0. They are staying strong in even the matches they struggle a lot. Because their defense line is very powerful and the Tuchel factor is very important. Brentford are one of the dangerous teams this season as they got a point from Liverpool also which are at the 2nd place now. I still think that Chelsea will win but it might be by only one goal.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1239

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:43:51 AM

Brentford are one of the dangerous teams this season as they got a point from Liverpool also which are at the 2nd place now. I still think that Chelsea will win but it might be by only one goal.
Brentford are the surprise package for the EPL this season, they are playing really well and it's very exciting to watch them play, and from their games they have played thus far, we know they have the ability to go toe to toe with the big teams, so they very well could give Chelsea a run for their money. Most of Chelsea's players will be busy with the international break before they return to Stamford bridge, but I'm pretty sure Brentford wouldn't have many players representing their national team, so the blues could have players returning tired, jetlagged and worse even with injuries, thus it could be an advantage for Brentford. Chelsea are expected to win, but who knows, maybe Brentford can steal a point or three Wink.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 07:54:51 AM

Chelsea are going to be playing against Brentford in an away match next week. Chelsea are at the top in the table now. They have had a really impressive performance so far that they lost only to Manchester City which was by 1-0. They are staying strong in even the matches they struggle a lot. Because their defense line is very powerful and the Tuchel factor is very important. Brentford are one of the dangerous teams this season as they got a point from Liverpool also which are at the 2nd place now. I still think that Chelsea will win but it might be by only one goal.
Brentford made surprises in its games although being the underdog but I think Chelsea is another story. Odds are way in favor of Chelsea @1.5 vs 7 for Brentford.
Leicester - ManU appears to have interesting odds @3.7 and 2 respectively. After failing to win twice, I don't think ManU will tolerate more.

nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 792

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 08:31:50 AM

~Snipped

Spurs can at least overthrow Newcastle even though this is an away game with Newcastle's ugliness, of course it should be an opportunity to bring points after Spurs previously lost 3 times, it will remain for me that Newcastle will not experience changes for now because there has been no change in management and any players.
But I want to see how Kane can act again the same as last season but the dominance this season is still lacking for Kane.

Yes I feel the same way too. If Newcastle's performance would increase, that's definitely going to be after the next transfer window when they put the money from their new owner to work. Until then, poor performances should continue. Spurs have one of the best squads in England but the only problem is they aren't consistent (like I mentioned earlier).

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 09:42:55 AM

Arsenal are going to be hosting Crystal Palace in their next league match. They haven't had any loss for four weeks. They won three times and drew with Brighton last. This is a good sign for them as they are gathering themselves up. Crystal Palace are one of the easiest opponents for them. They won only once in their last five matches. Arsenal should be winning this match by a nice result.
Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 6053 »
  Print  

Jump to: