Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 [628] 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 6071 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 626148 times)
Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:08:54 PM

As Manchester United have been struggling recently a lot, they really need to find a way out of this situation. They need a very solid win like winning by three goals at least. That might help them start playing much more focused on their matches. But the next competitor is not the one that Manchester United can do the thing I said. Leicester are one of the toughest competitors and Manchester United are gonna play even away. I see another loss of points for them here.
I think Manchester United players have to cooperate more, they have talented players. I don't know why they couldn't win against Everton in a home match last week. Leicester is not a weak team, although they are not in their best form. But, Manchester United have to be prepared and put in more effort, if they don't want to lose the game. Their last meeting against Leicester wasn't a successful one, they got beaten in their home. However, is a home match for Leicester, and that will surely boost their morale.

They should start playing more direct like Chelsea and Liverpool. Manchester United can solve their problem of being inadequate about scoring and having more dangerous attacks by doing this. As long as the players organize much better than the current one, they can start getting satisfying results again like they were doing before. Otherwise, an interesting season might be waiting for them.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:17:44 PM

Well you think is just a financial outlay.But by bringing Ronaldo to the club they made a record in selling jerseys,they got a lot of followers and a lot more people watching Man Utd.Thats all money you maybe dont see it but from other point of view he is bringing them lots of money and for his quality he already gave some important wins since he came this summer.

He will certainly score a lot of goals, and he will certainly sell a lot of shirts, and he is certainly - at whatever age - a statement signing. I just don't think he's the answer to their problems, and is not the type of player to turn them into a team that will challenge for the league title.

I certainly not saying he's a bad player, he's an all-time great and his record speaks for itself. It's just maybe not the best way that they could have spent the money.

SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:37:44 PM

He will certainly score a lot of goals, and he will certainly sell a lot of shirts, and he is certainly - at whatever age - a statement signing. I just don't think he's the answer to their problems, and is not the type of player to turn them into a team that will challenge for the league title.
Ronaldo can provide goals and income from shirt selling for Manchester United but he can not bring the club to Premier League championship. If he has such power, he would help Juventus win Scudetto in the past season.

I certainly not saying he's a bad player, he's an all-time great and his record speaks for itself. It's just maybe not the best way that they could have spent the money.
He is one of two greatest players in last 20 years and one of greatest players in history but in modern football, it is not easy for a single player to help the club win a title. Football nowadays is very competitive and even super stars need to have support from others. Basically football is a sport of team, not of a single player.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:59:38 PM

So Newcastle have a new owners now that have much much more deeper pockets then Man City owners.
According to the British newspaper, the Daily Mail, the process of Saudi Arabia’s acquisition of the English club is closer than ever. The newspaper pointed out that the acquisition of Newcastle United will be for 300 million pounds.
It was stated that if this acquisition is approved, the ownership of the club will end to British businessman Mike Ashley, who has led the club for 14 years. It is worth noting that the Saudi Investment Fund was close to acquiring the English club, last year, but the deal failed suddenly.
Newcastle now sitting in relegation zone after 7games with just 3 points.
This acquisition could help them but not so much it will take them longer then Man City to achieve something.
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 02:57:23 PM

...Newcastle now sitting in relegation zone after 7games with just 3 points.
This acquisition could help them but not so much it will take them longer then Man City to achieve something.
Changes would be gradual from the articles I've read so the acquisition wouldn't catapult them to top four or top seven. I like their plan to renovate the stadium and improving their academy. They probably do not need the money from the Premier League to do all that but it would still help so I doubt they wanted to be relegated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 03:20:58 PM

Changes would be gradual from the articles I've read so the acquisition wouldn't catapult them to top four or top seven. I like their plan to renovate the stadium and improving their academy. They probably do not need the money from the Premier League to do all that but it would still help so I doubt they wanted to be relegated.
They have got relegated in tears back in 2015 and make an outstanding come back two years later in 2017-2018 season ..

if you look at the prem table carefully .. since their comeback to prem.. it's like normal thing for newcastle to sit at the very near relegation zone and get their ass saved in the last few matches of the season and finish it in 13th 14th and 10th at tops.
so yeah its still long way and a club with rich history (of course u should compare it to manchester city history lol) like newcastle wont get relegated easily.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 03:31:54 PM

So Newcastle have a new owners now that have much much more deeper pockets then Man City owners.
According to the British newspaper, the Daily Mail, the process of Saudi Arabia’s acquisition of the English club is closer than ever. The newspaper pointed out that the acquisition of Newcastle United will be for 300 million pounds.
It was stated that if this acquisition is approved, the ownership of the club will end to British businessman Mike Ashley, who has led the club for 14 years. It is worth noting that the Saudi Investment Fund was close to acquiring the English club, last year, but the deal failed suddenly.
It would be something great in Newcastle United's history if it actually happened. Any team that has strong financial strength will be able to compete with other teams because they will soon turn into a team with a number of famous players. I really want to know how the process of the acquisition of this team to its new owner, hopefully it will come true.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 03:35:20 PM

For now,I think Newcastle condition will not change, and maybe they will still struggle to get out of the relegation zone until the January transfer window opens, if the new owner of Newcastle commits to making Newcastle a rival club for the Premier League title next season, of course he will spend a lot money to bring in new players and improve the Newcastle squad in the transfer market later, more and more middle eastern investors are buying English league clubs, making more and more small clubs turn into giant English premier  league clubs Grin.

Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 03:51:55 PM

For now,I think Newcastle condition will not change, and maybe they will still struggle to get out of the relegation zone until the January transfer window opens,
I agree. The current manager has a tough job to keep up with the 17th team until that time hehe.

if the new owner of Newcastle commits to making Newcastle a rival club for the Premier League title next season, of course he will spend a lot money to bring in new players and improve the Newcastle squad in the transfer market later,
There is no doubt they will spend more than the usual to bring maybe five above average players. I don't think elite players would be interested to join but anything can happen when huge money is on the table.

more and more middle eastern investors are buying English league clubs, making more and more small clubs turn into giant English premier  league clubs Grin.
It's not a bad thing if the new owners are real fans of the sport. It also makes the league more competitive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 04:07:02 PM

Newcastle was having difficulties the last two seasons and still, their management didn't do something more to strengthen the team. It's dissapointing to see them struggling but on the other hand, what can we do? The thing is that their hopes for remaining this season in EPL look more than bad.

P.s: What a good movie you recalled man, I will rewatch it as well! Cool

Yeah they are performing badly but that doesn't means they would lose every game. I think they could surprise teams and that's how PL is- unpredictable . There is thing called consistency which is also important in race. You can surprise one big team but continue to lose other easy games and that way also a team can drag down in title race into relegation spot. I know there are slim chances for surprising in some difficult matches but there is still a possibility.

Now Newcastle United is having change in ownership so I think lot changes will be going on there. Hope it turns out best for them.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:13:39 PM

Do Manchester United only depend on Ronaldo? It might be for selling off Jereys, bringing in followers and audiences to watch their games? Shouldn't they focus on other players and anyalyse what has to be done to perform well and win games in current ongoing league? What and where they lack to win the game. All Ronaldo and other Manchester United lovers would expect the team to perform and win the games. Kindly share your thoughts.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 04:31:46 PM

Ashley's 14years reign made Newcastle a less competitive club. I remember in 1995/96 during the era of Keegan when Newcastle almost lifted the EPL if not the surprising squander of 12 beautiful points. But I want us to understand something; if the Arabian takes over the club today with his huge investment, Newcastle isn't going to hit the ground immediately because of financial fair play rules. Newcastle growth will be gradual because as the football aspect is being fixed, management and other aspects will also need ample attention.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:39:00 PM

Do Manchester United only depend on Ronaldo? It might be for selling off Jereys, bringing in followers and audiences to watch their games? Shouldn't they focus on other players and anyalyse what has to be done to perform well and win games in current ongoing league? What and where they lack to win the game. All Ronaldo and other Manchester United lovers would expect the team to perform and win the games. Kindly share your thoughts.

No team should be relied on a single player, soccer is a teamwork game where every single player is important to the team. Manchester United buy Ronaldo for some reasons absolutely and one of the reasons is to help the team to get better result. Ronaldo with his skills and experience can help to motivate the young squad of Manchester United. Getting Ronaldo back does not guarantee instant achievement, I believe management of manchester United and fans are aware about it.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 04:40:56 PM

This is a massive investment by the Saudi consortium, once the deal scale through Newscasle would be 10X richer than Man City, of course they would also become an EPL title contender, the owner would inject funds to acquire quality manager and players, the club would be compete with Top 4 in few seasons to come just like when Abrahamnovic bought Chelsea few years ago, clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham and Leceister City need to up their games when Newcastle becomes a formidable club else they would found themselves in mid table at the end of the season.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 04:47:37 PM

for their financial, maybe they depend on ronaldo, because from him United can sell more merchandise and tickets. In the game, it could be that other players depend on Ronaldo because they think Ronaldo is the right goal getter to bring victory. On the other hand, I actually have a little doubt about Ole, but seeing last season's finish in 2nd position, United should be able to play better, as long as other players don't just rely on Ronaldo.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 05:08:34 PM

I don't see any improvement in the performance of manchester united this season and I think it's time for OGS to improve the performance of manchester united so as not to get stronger pressure on his dismissal.

Ronaldo is a good player of course, but he comes with a huge financial outlay. I do think the money could have been better spent elsewhere. He will score goals for the team, but he doesn't solve any of their weaknesses. I don't think he improved Juventus when he went there, and I don't think he'll improve United either. It's obviously a huge club, and Solskjaer is a fan favourite from his playing days, but even so, there will be pressure on him to succeed sooner rather than later. Ronaldo I think is not the answer.
Ronaldo is a better or best player, he is one of the solutions to Manchester United's weakness and he is also one of the answers. Ronaldo didn't only return to Manchester United as an achiever, but also as a role model to almost all the players. His presence will Keep Lingard and Greenwood inform. His presence will make Martial stop being a lazy lad, his presence will improve Rashford. I am seeing only 3 problems with Manchester United now;
1. Ole
2. CDM
3. Ole and CDM
If these problems are solved, united will be getting the average of 3goals per match and concive 1 on average with the improvement in our defence.
Ole is not better than Lampard, and that was how we were saying Lampard is good until Tuchel proved us all wrong.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:34:35 PM

This is a massive investment by the Saudi consortium, once the deal scale through Newscasle would be 10X richer than Man City, of course they would also become an EPL title contender, the owner would inject funds to acquire quality manager and players, the club would be compete with Top 4 in few seasons to come just like when Abrahamnovic bought Chelsea few years ago, clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham and Leceister City need to up their games when Newcastle becomes a formidable club else they would found themselves in mid table at the end of the season.

First of all, Newcastle's owners are very rich. But I don't think he will spend as much money as he wants for the club. Moreover, Newcastle's now needs an experienced coach. Without an experienced coach, no matter how much the management spends, they will not be able to win the title. There are a lot of good teams in the Premier League. They need good players to beat them and win the title, as well as match strategy.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 05:54:29 PM

for their financial, maybe they depend on ronaldo, because from him United can sell more merchandise and tickets. In the game, it could be that other players depend on Ronaldo because they think Ronaldo is the right goal getter to bring victory. On the other hand, I actually have a little doubt about Ole, but seeing last season's finish in 2nd position, United should be able to play better, as long as other players don't just rely on Ronaldo.
And it's clear that signing Ronaldo is to add to the bigger profits despite Manchester buying at a low price and has so brought Ronaldo's followers back to Old Trafford.

Even though he is the right goalscorer but he should be able to balance with other players because Ronaldo is no longer a young player who has to depend on him, so I think Ole still believes in Ronaldo to remain the main player while other talent players are only buried to be made backup.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 7804

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 05:58:44 PM
Merited by arallmuus (1)

after 14 years a new investor joins newcastle united. this investor from saudi arabia will bring new big money into the club's budget with the aim to compete in the premier league in a few years time

The Magpies now have a new owner. On Thursday, the Premier League confirmed that the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund (PIF) have passed the so-called fit and proper test. Newcastle then confirmed the 100% takeover of the club by PIF, PCP Capital Partners, and RB Sports & Media.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/newcastle-united-sold-to-quot-patient-quot-saudi-arabian-investment-fund/view/news/393810

there is already a nice cartoon for this news story Grin

https://twitter.com/11vs11art/status/1446172951070617607

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 06:08:58 PM

Chelsea continue to impress me with their great effort and performance. Even though they are in a dire condition, they manage to get out of it somehow thanks to Tuchel. They got bad results against Manchester City and Juventus but still managed to defeat Southampton by 3-1 and I liked to watch their performance.

Dire situation? its more like they had it under their control the whole time. The red card made it alot more obvious that they are going to score another goal but even without it, Im pretty sure they would have. Imagine getting a draw against Southampton that barely scored in the last 6 matches, that would put a stain in Tuchel's record

The results against Manchester City and Juventus weren't too much under control but I would agree that they didn't concede many goals at least. When they lose, they still manage to concede very few goals and this is a really good feat of theirs. Maybe they will get destroyed by one of their opponents sooner or later. But even then, I expect Chelsea to continue like it didn't happen. Because they have a really huge game discipline thanks to Tuchel.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 [628] 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 6071 »
  Print  

Jump to: