Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 6068 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 625868 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 06:47:36 PM

Brighton started the new season well, winning 4 of 5 games and scoring 12 points... By the way, last season they scored just 41 points, almost getting relegated from the Premier League! Crystal Palace, on the other hand, are no different from last season and are playing just as badly... Probably Brighton will be stronger than Crystal Palace tonight, although in my opinion they have the same level...
This season might be a bit different from previous seasons for Brighton as today they had a great day trying to get a chance to reach first place in the table if they win. It will be a tough match for both teams as Crystal Palace are playing at home so Brighton will really have to struggle to score first. Displace Liverpool from the top is a great thing for them, but winning is their main goal today.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:05:24 PM

Brighton started the new season well, winning 4 of 5 games and scoring 12 points... By the way, last season they scored just 41 points, almost getting relegated from the Premier League! Crystal Palace, on the other hand, are no different from last season and are playing just as badly... Probably Brighton will be stronger than Crystal Palace tonight, although in my opinion they have the same level...
This season might be a bit different from previous seasons for Brighton as today they had a great day trying to get a chance to reach first place in the table if they win. It will be a tough match for both teams as Crystal Palace are playing at home so Brighton will really have to struggle to score first. Displace Liverpool from the top is a great thing for them, but winning is their main goal today.
Brighton have not got their full 1st team out on the field because they are missing Bisouma and a couple of other players. I think Crystal Palace are being underestimated and people are forgetting that they beat Tottenham recently convincingly. I would love to see Brighton go top of the league after a couple of games but I do not see them winning against this Crystal Palace team. The 1st 5 mins of the game has been dominated with Crystal Palace and they are already puttling a lot of pressure on Brighton. Brighton have had 1 good attack so far but did not look like scoring.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:40:15 PM

I almost thought they are going to lose to even stay in the top 10 after the first 3 opening matches of the league this season. But the good news for them is they have overcome that and to everyone's surprise, they win against the Spurs by scoring 3! I hardly think anyone would have thought they would win with such a huge margin. If they are able to hold onto this form and if Auba and Lacazette can keep scoring with Saka providing for them from the flanks, I hope they will have a good position in the leaderboards.
Struggling Gunners suddenly hero of this week and good and mature Spurs are going down very badly its beauty of this English Premier League few weeks back mostly was calling Arteta as villain, but now he turned into hero with big win hopefully they will keep this momentum for next few matches and try to touch European qualification for next season which is very tough but no impossible on other side many rumors about Nuno and Kane.

But, we have no official confirmation what's going on and is this going to solve in near future, or they are going to struggle in this season for next year's European league qualifications many questions but right now no answer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zedpastin

Infographics save lives

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:45:17 PM

Struggling Gunners suddenly hero of this week and good and mature Spurs are going down very badly its beauty of this English Premier League few weeks back mostly was calling Arteta as villain, but now he turned into hero with big win hopefully they will keep this momentum for next few matches and try to touch European qualification for next season which is very tough but no impossible on other side many rumors about Nuno and Kane.

But, we have no official confirmation what's going on and is this going to solve in near future, or they are going to struggle in this season for next year's European league qualifications many questions but right now no answer.
I do not think Arsenal will use the momentum they gained from the Tottenham win because they do not have the leadership or the players with the correct mentality to do that. I expect them to put a couple of wins together but dropping points against teams that they should not be dropping points against. I think the best idea for Arsenal is to fire their manager and get someone else in who has more experience. They have good players and I do think there are some motivation problems in the team but a good manager can help them build a winning mentality but their current manager is not Arsenal caliber and instead should move down to the Championship before he manages another team in the top leagues. I think he would be suited for more league 1 then Championship from what I have seen he has 0 tactics and the only reason he has the job and is still in the job is because he is loved by the fans for his career at Arsenal.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 08:28:24 PM

~
Brighton have not got their full 1st team out on the field because they are missing Bisouma and a couple of other players. I think Crystal Palace are being underestimated and people are forgetting that they beat Tottenham recently convincingly. I would love to see Brighton go top of the league after a couple of games but I do not see them winning against this Crystal Palace team. The 1st 5 mins of the game has been dominated with Crystal Palace and they are already puttling a lot of pressure on Brighton. Brighton have had 1 good attack so far but did not look like scoring.
Bringhton should have won tonight in order to return to the temporary standings, but in the first round, Bringhton had to be slightly empty due to the penalty awarded to Crystal Palace.
The dominance of attack is indeed Crystal Palace continues to attack him but I saw in this match Bringhton was still trying to attack and press the opponent, what I saw was quite balanced so in any case Bringhton had to be able to defend even though it was a draw.
There was still plenty of time left and Brighton was still trying to attack.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zedpastin

Infographics save lives

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:34:12 PM

Benteke on for Edouard which I think destroys my chance of predicting the score correctly but Brighton are still looking lost out there and Crystal Palace should get the win. Brighton have been better in the 2nd half but look very vunerable on the attack I just do not have confidence in Benteke scoring and I think he will hold up the fast counter attacking on Crystal Palace. A good game but I was expecting a more exciting game but this has been a controlled game by Crystal Palace. It is a pity that we do not see Brighton go top of the league but they have done good this season to be in the position at the start and I think their good start confirms that they will be staying in the Premier League this season.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:43:15 PM

Tottenham has lost 3games at the stretch and it all ended in 3:0's except today's match they managed to score a goal against Arsenal.
I don't think what's going on with Tottenham this season is enough to fire their coach, losing three matches in a row is bad but two of them were against some good teams, and they did have a very good start winning 3 matches it is just hard to maintain that, if this loosing streak keeps going for longer its then when they should start talking about changes in the team, I think it's early to say that.
Yes, Tottenham performance is getting worse and I think they need to consider firing the coach. Defeated 1-3 against Arsenal is clear proof to indicate that the coach cannot manage Tottenham players in a good way. I assume, Tottenham shouldn't experience this bad performance if the coach can motivate the players and choose the right strategy. They must fire the coach and stop the losses.

Tottenham performance haven't been impressive . Losing against Arsenal with a 3-1 score. Arsenal scored the 3 goals in the first half, and Tottenham only managed to score a goal in the 79 minutes. I think they need a good coach, which will lead them into winning matches, thier squad is good, but winning match have been a problem for them. Their next Premier League match is against Aston Villa. Is a home match for Tottenham, and they have to win. Although, Aston Villa won against Manchester United in their last match, and that will high their morale about winning against Tottenham also.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:46:51 PM

When I was talking about progress, I meant in a longer term. Arsenal will probably have inconsistent results throughout the season, they are a young team that went through some major changes and if you look only the next few games or 3 months, they will disappoint again for sure.

What I was trying to say is that I feel that they are finally finding the way out of the tunnel, I like their new spine of young players and I feel they will begin to knock on the top 4 door soon again. Not this season though, that's for sure.
The cause for this is the management. They have been inconsistent since Arsene Wenger left and they haven't had any decent management that went for a long time, staff keeps changing. You can even change the players, but if you have 11 players, all ready to play on the same tactic, and then sell 3 of them and new 3 games in, you still have 8 players who are used to it and that would make the other 3 better adopted to the tactic.

Now they are just simply bad and that's it, there is no excuse on it, I hope that they would get better and better over course of a long period. Let's see what they will do, but I agree that they will have bad results and good results constantly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zedpastin

Infographics save lives

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:51:06 PM

The cause for this is the management. They have been inconsistent since Arsene Wenger left and they haven't had any decent management that went for a long time, staff keeps changing. You can even change the players, but if you have 11 players, all ready to play on the same tactic, and then sell 3 of them and new 3 games in, you still have 8 players who are used to it and that would make the other 3 better adopted to the tactic.

Now they are just simply bad and that's it, there is no excuse on it, I hope that they would get better and better over course of a long period. Let's see what they will do, but I agree that they will have bad results and good results constantly.
Arsenal have good enough players to qualify for european football but it is the manager that is the problem. I think every one knows it rival fans and the fans of Arsenal know it but the people who run the club above the manager seem to be ignoring the problem. I think it might be because he had a long career with arsenal and his reputation is saving his job but reputation is not winning them points. I think he should have managed at a lower level before being given the job now he will probably never be able to get a job in top flight football because of his poor performance. He bite off more then he could chew and it might effect his career in the long term. Arsenal just need a top class manager and I am confident they will be a team that is difficult to break down and teams will be fearing playing them again.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 09:03:43 PM

What a turn of events in match day 6 with the Gunners loving Arteta and the Arsenal team again after a great performance against Spurs hehe. This could become more interesting if Brighton wins against Palace. Leading the top of the table after their promotion would be something they would celebrate.

You have to wonder now if sacking Mou was really the right choice for Tottenham after three consecutive defeats.
Brighton escaped from a defeat at the last minutes of the extra time so they missed the opportunity of being first and leading the table even once in this season Wink
Sacking Mourinho for Spurs was a decision that was taken after several bad results, just a reminder but Spurs was the first in the table for a good time in the previous season then they dropped dramatically.. He is a good coach but wasn't able to stop the bleeding of the team and apparently no one will stop it!

nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:36:42 PM

Brighton escaped from a defeat at the last minutes of the extra time so they missed the opportunity of being first and leading the table even once in this season Wink
Sacking Mourinho for Spurs was a decision that was taken after several bad results, just a reminder but Spurs was the first in the table for a good time in the previous season then they dropped dramatically.. He is a good coach but wasn't able to stop the bleeding of the team and apparently no one will stop it!

Not a bad result altogether for Brighton this evening though. They got a point at least against palace. Palace is one of those mid table teams that would always want to sting their opponents by taking points away from them. I consider it a fair result for Brighton.

Mourinho was a blessing to Tottenham team and yet he couldn't fix what was damaged. Spurs problems are deep. It's not just a managerial problem anymore.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 09:42:39 PM

I’m not at all surprised by the current state of the Spurs. that team reached its zenith when they played the CL finals, after that everything goes down. now it turns out that they didn't bring in new players for a couple of seasons and that is the problem. if they brought anyone in, they weren't players who could make a difference.
there is no manager who can easily fix this without making a serious team reconstruction, Poch, Mourinho and probably Nuno Espírito Santo. (As I know, Konte was rejected them because of that)

btw. I announced that Brentford can complicate things in Liverpool  Roll Eyes

Brentford is a very interesting team. I see that they have not relaxed for a single moment today. Yes, this is an EFL cup, also the opponent is Oldam but I watched them against the Wolves and they act very organized.
Liverpool seems to be in shape, but I don't see it being easy for them here in the Saturday match.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:45:40 PM

Tottenham has lost 3games at the stretch and it all ended in 3:0's except today's match they managed to score a goal against Arsenal.
I don't think what's going on with Tottenham this season is enough to fire their coach, losing three matches in a row is bad but two of them were against some good teams, and they did have a very good start winning 3 matches it is just hard to maintain that, if this loosing streak keeps going for longer its then when they should start talking about changes in the team, I think it's early to say that.
Yes, Tottenham performance is getting worse and I think they need to consider firing the coach. Defeated 1-3 against Arsenal is clear proof to indicate that the coach cannot manage Tottenham players in a good way. I assume, Tottenham shouldn't experience this bad performance if the coach can motivate the players and choose the right strategy. They must fire the coach and stop the losses.

Tottenham performance haven't been impressive . Losing against Arsenal with a 3-1 score. Arsenal scored the 3 goals in the first half, and Tottenham only managed to score a goal in the 79 minutes. I think they need a good coach, which will lead them into winning matches, thier squad is good, but winning match have been a problem for them. Their next Premier League match is against Aston Villa. Is a home match for Tottenham, and they have to win. Although, Aston Villa won against Manchester United in their last match, and that will high their morale about winning against Tottenham also.
but for now instead of looking for a new coach I think it is quite less effective for now considering the current coach is actually quite new at tottenham.
maybe it would be better to believe more and play all out when in the game because I saw the tottenham players in the last few games it was like they weren't all out and like someone was being held.
maybe playing freely would be better and to increase confidence is also very good.
because even if you change a new coach, the result will be the same because it needs to be re-adapted again

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 10:58:32 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 01:04:53 AM by AndySt

Arsenal have good enough players to qualify for european football but it is the manager that is the problem. I think every one knows it rival fans and the fans of Arsenal know it but the people who run the club above the manager seem to be ignoring the problem. I think it might be because he had a long career with arsenal and his reputation is saving his job but reputation is not winning them points. I think he should have managed at a lower level before being given the job now he will probably never be able to get a job in top flight football because of his poor performance. He bite off more then he could chew and it might effect his career in the long term. Arsenal just need a top class manager and I am confident they will be a team that is difficult to break down and teams will be fearing playing them again.
It all depends on what results are expected from the team. I am not sure that Arsenal fans will be happy with the fact that the ultimate dream of their favorite team is to fight for getting into the European cups Wink Arteta asked for the strengthening of the team and achieved them, now the ball is on the coach's side and the team must strengthen its results and the results seem to have really gone up. Therefore, we need to look further at the development of the situation and maybe Arsenal will really have a worthy follower of Arsene Wenger. In any case, the club management seems to be set up to continue cooperation with Arteta and the credit of trust in him has not yet been exhausted.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:59:11 PM

What a turn of events in match day 6 with the Gunners loving Arteta and the Arsenal team again after a great performance against Spurs hehe. This could become more interesting if Brighton wins against Palace. Leading the top of the table after their promotion would be something they would celebrate.

You have to wonder now if sacking Mou was really the right choice for Tottenham after three consecutive defeats.
Crystal Palace dominated the first half until they scored in the last minute of it, but they let go in the 2nd one and it was the mistake that cost them two points, Brighton though are amazing this season, every team they face should be afraid from them, don't know if it will last though.

BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 12:20:41 AM

Crystal Palace dominated the first half until they scored in the last minute of it, but they let go in the 2nd one and it was the mistake that cost them two points, Brighton though are amazing this season, every team they face should be afraid from them, don't know if it will last though.

It's really bad luck for Crystal Palace they failed to keep up the defense to lose 2 points Brighton's continued attack in the 2nd half finally worked
It's not just a lucky goal but it's because of the efforts of those who keep trying to attack, while watching this match I think both teams deserve to share points

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 01:18:45 AM

Not a bad result altogether for Brighton this evening though. They got a point at least against palace. Palace is one of those mid table teams that would always want to sting their opponents by taking points away from them. I consider it a fair result for Brighton.
I almost already frustrate when Maupay can't created a goal on injury time. I really didn't expect He can create a goal when only a second left until whistle. So far Viera strategy effective enough to block BHA forward, and both are equally strong but both also is very careless on ijury time (1st and 2nd half). both is also make good achievement especially BHA, even though unseeded club but they are superior from arsenal and tottenham.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 01:46:57 AM

I don't think it's the manager's fault thatTottenham are loosing matches the way they are doing. When he started,he won three matches in a row,it's quite unfortunate now that the reverse is the case. He needs to change pattern,change formation and strategy altogether.They need to give him more time to do his job.
But if this contunues,that's when they should start thinking about sacking him.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 03:29:02 AM

After all, if I think about it, even though in the first three matches Tottenham won, Tottenham were only able to win by one goal. Maybe it can also be said to be a win earned with a big effort, because if Tottenham are ready in every way at least Tottenham can win by more than one goal. I also don't understand, because basically these two teams have the same result even though the situation is now reversed. Who would have thought that Arsenal could win quickly in the first half and I'm sure it was a surprise for all of us, but with this result, these two teams should still be able to get another 3 points for the next few matches.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 06:37:18 AM

Unfortunately Brighton and Hove Albion did not manage to win the match vs Crystal Palace in a match that ended in a draw and they also failed to rank first in the standings. Now Liverpool continues to lead the standings with 14 point from 6 match or 1 point ahead of the other 5 teams in the standings. From the start I thought Brighton and Hove Albion would make it to first place because it looks like they have the ability to do so. But it was a tight match and Brighton would have almost lost had Maupay not scored in injury time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 6068 »
  Print  

Jump to: