Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 [638] 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 6054 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 622829 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 05:16:21 PM

Yes you are right, Mbappe can't just go to Newcastle because they are going to pay him well,the need time before they start bringing world class players.the need to sign a proven manager in the premier League or Europe to begin the structure with,an also get good players in,that are not world-class but are very good,such as Wilfred Zaha Trippier Ndidi,Richarlison, and Mings I think this names we be very easy for them to get from their various clubs.but if I may suggest a coach for them I we say the should give Simeone the Atlitico Madrid coach the job to start the building of the team, because he is very good at building.this my opinions
According to transfermarkt, Newcastle are currently 16th as the most valuable team in England, but next season their ranking may rise higher if some new players are brought in for high price. I want to see which players in this list they want to buy to strengthen their team in the next transfer window or next season. I don't think they will be reincarnated as the new Manchester City in the Premier League any time soon even though the owner is a very rich man. I'm sure Newcastle United's fan base will grow even more once this team is taken over by its new owners.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 05:48:01 PM

I don't think they will be reincarnated as the new Manchester City in the Premier League any time soon even though the owner is a very rich man. I'm sure Newcastle United's fan base will grow even more once this team is taken over by its new owners.

Yeah it wont be anytime soon as i think there will be huge improvement next year for sure but not to a point where they will be a some sort of giga club that will sign anyone for the team. That will cost them alot of money and instead of getting the return they were hoping for, I'd say most fans will even criticize the management for trying to do it. Everything needs to start low and steady to build up enough supporter base to support the club for the long run

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 06:08:29 PM

Spurs can at least overthrow Newcastle even though this is an away game with Newcastle's ugliness, of course it should be an opportunity to bring points after Spurs previously lost 3 times, it will remain for me that Newcastle will not experience changes for now because there has been no change in management and any players.
But I want to see how Kane can act again the same as last season but the dominance this season is still lacking for Kane.
Yes I feel the same way too. If Newcastle's performance would increase, that's definitely going to be after the next transfer window when they put the money from their new owner to work. Until then, poor performances should continue. Spurs have one of the best squads in England but the only problem is they aren't consistent (like I mentioned earlier).
I would even wager they might be doing even worse until better players come up, why? Because, the players and the manager knows that they are gone, most of the players in the team now will be gone eventually, and the manager will probably go during this next transfer window. This is why I believe that there is a good chance players may want to end up playing even worse and worse since they will not have any reason to play decently anymore.

However there is a chance that they could play even better because they know they will be gone as well, same reason but they may play even better to show themselves to potential buyers, other teams that may end up with getting old newcastle players after they are replaced with superstars.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 06:38:23 PM

Yes you are right, Mbappe can't just go to Newcastle because they are going to pay him well,the need time before they start bringing world class players.the need to sign a proven manager in the premier League or Europe to begin the structure with,an also get good players in,that are not world-class but are very good,such as Wilfred Zaha Trippier Ndidi,Richarlison, and Mings I think this names we be very easy for them to get from their various clubs.but if I may suggest a coach for them I we say the should give Simeone the Atlitico Madrid coach the job to start the building of the team, because he is very good at building.this my opinions
According to transfermarkt, Newcastle are currently 16th as the most valuable team in England, but next season their ranking may rise higher if some new players are brought in for high price. I want to see which players in this list they want to buy to strengthen their team in the next transfer window or next season. I don't think they will be reincarnated as the new Manchester City in the Premier League any time soon even though the owner is a very rich man. I'm sure Newcastle United's fan base will grow even more once this team is taken over by its new owners.

I think Antonio Conte or Frank Lampard could be a good choice for a coach for Newcastle as both of them are currently free if I'm not wrong. We saw that Frank Lampard totally changed how Chelsea looked and built them from the ground up. So he can be a good option to build the Newcastle squad. Once Newcastle starts buying quality players, their fanbase will grow eventually no matter what. And I hope that maybe within 4 or 5 seasons, Newcastle I will be within the top 5 most valuable clubs in Premier League.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 06:46:04 PM

The position of the standings for the next week will still be in the hands of Chelsea because the opponent they face is Brentford, Chelsea may be able to win very easily against Brentford and I dare predict Chelsea can score more than 3 goals in this match, maybe there are several players important players who defend their respective countries at this time but Chelsea's chances are big enough to win the match against Brentford.

I think Brentford are not an easy target to get away a win easily. They gave a really hard time when Liverpool faced them who had a good attack with all the players and team. Brentford have a good attacking strategy and unit in place and also their defence are doing are doing a spectacular job as well. I think it would not be that easy for Chelsea on the matchday but let's see. Chelsea would be favourites to win the match and I will give you that but I am sure Brentford will also not give the points that easily.
they seems going to be a giant killer this season.

i wont underestimate them as things could went really wrong if you feel overconfident, eventhough chelsea is my lovely team, i might avoid this match to bet, potentially to be a draw or even worst...  i dont wanna think to bet on it.

oh and to op if you still there of course..
shoulf we add newcastle to the title contenders poll?   Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 06:53:48 PM

think Antonio Conte or Frank Lampard could be a good choice for a coach for Newcastle as both of them are currently free if I'm not wrong. We saw that Frank Lampard totally changed how Chelsea looked and built them from the ground up. So he can be a good option to build the Newcastle squad. Once Newcastle starts buying quality players, their fanbase will grow eventually no matter what. And I hope that maybe within 4 or 5 seasons, Newcastle I will be within the top 5 most valuable clubs in Premier League.

Both are indeed quite suitable if they become Newcastle coaches for the next few seasons. Moreover, seeing the prestige of both of them is very reliable in bringing Newcastle up in the rankings. On the other hand, the BBC predicts that Steven Gerrard is the most suitable for the new coach from Newcastle. We all know that this legendary player can also be relied on to guide Newcastle in the top 5.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 06:55:49 PM

Are you sure that star players will go to Newcastle now. I think not. Star players, in addition to money, need trophies and the opportunity to declare themselves. They think about money at the end of their careers. There are a lot of things to do now before you start buying players. You need a coach, a development program for the future.

Well apparently they have Lampard in mind for now, but I'm not sure about him personally. As for Mbappe, do not doubt, in 5-6 years he can go there if Newcastle reaches the top level) Mbappe by that time will not have time to grow old and will run at full strength. So at this point everything depends solely on the club itself.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 06:56:46 PM

I think Antonio Conte or Frank Lampard could be a good choice for a coach for Newcastle as both of them are currently free if I'm not wrong. We saw that Frank Lampard totally changed how Chelsea looked and built them from the ground up. So he can be a good option to build the Newcastle squad. Once Newcastle starts buying quality players, their fanbase will grow eventually no matter what. And I hope that maybe within 4 or 5 seasons, Newcastle I will be within the top 5 most valuable clubs in Premier League.
Haven't heard about this yet and it's still being talked about but some coach Antonio Conte and a few other coaches who are still as annoying as Zidane but will they want to start from the bottom and rise up for Newcastle?
One of the changes is definitely coming ahead of the transfer window the fan growth will definitely increase that must have happened because I saw on social media so enthusiastic after Newcastle was taken over by new owners, and now it's just a matter of time for this trip to be a candidate with another team.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 07:04:14 PM

Haven't heard about this yet and it's still being talked about but some coach Antonio Conte and a few other coaches who are still as annoying as Zidane but will they want to start from the bottom and rise up for Newcastle?
One of the changes is definitely coming ahead of the transfer window the fan growth will definitely increase that must have happened because I saw on social media so enthusiastic after Newcastle was taken over by new owners, and now it's just a matter of time for this trip to be a candidate with another team.

I don't know much about Conte to Newcastle but last time I heard that Conte wants to take a break after he left Inter Milan and I think he is gonna stay like that for a while now. Can understand Newcastle having the interest on hiring some reputed managers but it would be hard for them to convince them as well. Managers like Lampard or some young managers might take the job who wants to build their manager profile but I think it would take time to build a team with good and experienced players and as well as good staff and reputed manager as well.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:22:26 PM

I don't know much about Conte to Newcastle but last time I heard that Conte wants to take a break after he left Inter Milan and I think he is gonna stay like that for a while now. Can understand Newcastle having the interest on hiring some reputed managers but it would be hard for them to convince them as well. Managers like Lampard or some young managers might take the job who wants to build their manager profile but I think it would take time to build a team with good and experienced players and as well as good staff and reputed manager as well.

I heard new owners want Conte but as you said Conte is not interested. I think it would be entertaining, creating a team with a very nice budget. I'm sure they can attract high profile players. When you put a good vision and a plan you can convince players to come to your team. Steve Bruce wants to stay but he knows he may be fired at anytime. Lampard might be interested for the job but I don't think Gerrard would leave Rangers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 07:42:49 PM

Arsenal are going to be hosting Crystal Palace in their next league match. They haven't had any loss for four weeks. They won three times and drew with Brighton last. This is a good sign for them as they are gathering themselves up. Crystal Palace are one of the easiest opponents for them. They won only once in their last five matches. Arsenal should be winning this match by a nice result.
Crystal Palace has never been a small team for any opposing teams and this isn't any different! This might look easy for the gunners because Arsenal seems to be in good form of late but this fixture should be featured with caution because Crystal Palace tends to play well against pensived strong opposition and am expecting this to be a tough game for the gunners.

My prediction for this game is Arsenal 1-1 Crystal Palace not going to be easy goodluck.

You said that Arsenal will draw against Crystal Palace, I think that they might win this game. Crystal Palace has won only 1 out of their last 5 games and is currently 14th in the league. Though Arsenal had a terrible start to the season, they seem like they are back on track after the win against Tottenham and so far haven't lost any game after that. So. my prediction would be Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace.
Patrick Veira the current manager of Crystal Palace was the former Arsenal captain don't you think he has some tactical formation that might thwart Arsenal from defeating his club? this type of match is unpredictable fto me, though statistically the odd might not favour Palace but Arsenal are somehow inconsistent in their performance too, though they had up their game recently but their is still a room for improvement, if they can go on for 10 unbeaten runs then I can be convinced that they ready for top flight in EPL.

Igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1653

The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 07:45:46 PM

Lampard has been heavily linked with a move to Newcastle, I'm a big fan of Lampard, but I don't believe he is the right man to build the Newcastle team. They need someone with more experience in that position, and they need a huge budget to begin with. It's not going to be easy to accumulate good players in this insane league.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 07:50:20 PM

Yeah it wont be anytime soon as i think there will be huge improvement next year for sure but not to a point where they will be a some sort of giga club that will sign anyone for the team. That will cost them alot of money and instead of getting the return they were hoping for, I'd say most fans will even criticize the management for trying to do it. Everything needs to start low and steady to build up enough supporter base to support the club for the long run
There will be a lot of casualties in this team in the short term especially in the coaching position. I doubt the new owners will keep Steve Bruce as their coach throughout this season even though this is his third season with Newcastle United. In 7 match Bruce only managed to bring his team to a draw 3 times and lost 4 times. 3 point in 7 match  will make his career in the team not last much longer and he will be replaced soon. It will be very much awaited who exactly will be the coach who will replace Steve Bruce at Newcastle. It is undeniable that the success of a team really depends on the financial condition, the coach and also the quality of the players. The Magpies will soon be a team to be reckoned with in the Premier League

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:53:43 PM

Chelsea looks like the most stable team so far in the Premier League and their lost game I can call it accidental against Manchester City as they played better than them in that game.Brentford has come really on fire this season in Premier League but I think it is the time they lose at home in this game.The International break will be over on Wednesday and finally we will be back in action packed Premier League next week.

Yes, I think Thomas Tuchel might rotate the squad a bit and test some younger players against Brentford. I love how Chelsea have developed under Tuchel and they have been playing an eye-pleasing game of football. They are currently 1st on the table and have 1 point lead from 2nd placed Liverpool. This would be a tough match for Brentford and let's see how much of a fight they can give to chelsea.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 08:13:31 PM

Is a London derby that's makes it very difficult for Arsenal, remember what happened to Tottenham when they play crystal palace this season,so anything can happen, Arsenal are finding their feet back but Viera is doing a great job at Palace,he just needs more time but I can see improvement in their plays, Arsenal playing at home is the only reason I we say Arsenal will win this game, I predict 2-1 in this game.

The way Arsenal has started the season, I won't be very surprised if they lose this match against Crystal Palace. I think that Crystal Palace will be able to give a fight to Arsenal but Arsenal will be highly motivated from the last consecutive wins they got. And that huge win against Tottenham should still motivate them. If Auba and Saka play decent enough, I hope that they will be able to win it.

judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 08:46:26 PM

The game of the week could be Leicester - Manchester United in the next round of the Premier League. Manchester United are trying to have better results as they don't have a decent form now. Ole Solskjaer may need to develop a new strategy to get a win in this game. But I don't expect such thing from him to do. Therefore, the same game plan might not work well against Leicester. Maybe Leicester are not having their best time so far but they are still a dangerous team. I'll still be favoring Manchester United in this game but they should be well-prepared for a very tough game here.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 08:51:23 PM

Is a London derby that's makes it very difficult for Arsenal, remember what happened to Tottenham when they play crystal palace this season,so anything can happen, Arsenal are finding their feet back but Viera is doing a great job at Palace,he just needs more time but I can see improvement in their plays, Arsenal playing at home is the only reason I we say Arsenal will win this game, I predict 2-1 in this game.

The way Arsenal has started the season, I won't be very surprised if they lose this match against Crystal Palace. I think that Crystal Palace will be able to give a fight to Arsenal but Arsenal will be highly motivated from the last consecutive wins they got. And that huge win against Tottenham should still motivate them. If Auba and Saka play decent enough, I hope that they will be able to win it.
Another big derby for Arsenal after having a very good win against Tottenham now it's time for another struggling club from London to face Arsenal. They have not good record against them but still after having some good results at home against Tottenham and Norwich now they are good and have fair chance of having full 3 points and going some above positions because their confidence level is also good and performance already established after very poor start of this season. I am feeling they can fight hard for next year's Europa League place, even it's very tough as too many teams already in good shape.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 792

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 10:58:29 PM

The game of the week could be Leicester - Manchester United in the next round of the Premier League. Manchester United are trying to have better results as they don't have a decent form now. Ole Solskjaer may need to develop a new strategy to get a win in this game. But I don't expect such thing from him to do. Therefore, the same game plan might not work well against Leicester. Maybe Leicester are not having their best time so far but they are still a dangerous team. I'll still be favoring Manchester United in this game but they should be well-prepared for a very tough game here.

While you're supporting Man Utd, I'd suggest you be careful. They may have one of the best squads (if not the best) in the premier league but their performances is always below the expected standard so I wouldn't put that much trust on them to deliver against a vibrant team like Leicester. Man Utd barely escaped against Everton last weekend and if they deliver same level of performance, we might be looking at a draw or loss fixture for them. Leicester is at home too.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:00:45 PM

Chelsea looks like the most stable team so far in the Premier League and their lost game I can call it accidental against Manchester City as they played better than them in that game.Brentford has come really on fire this season in Premier League but I think it is the time they lose at home in this game.The International break will be over on Wednesday and finally we will be back in action packed Premier League next week.

Yes, I think Thomas Tuchel might rotate the squad a bit and test some younger players against Brentford. I love how Chelsea have developed under Tuchel and they have been playing an eye-pleasing game of football. They are currently 1st on the table and have 1 point lead from 2nd placed Liverpool. This would be a tough match for Brentford and let's see how much of a fight they can give to chelsea.

Liverpool are luckier against Watford who are bottom of the table while Chelsea against Brentford one of the clubs on fire not easy to beat at home
We should say let's see how chelsea can get the points  Smiley I really believe this is not an easy thing for chelsea

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:05:21 PM

Solskjaer has a strategy in every match so that rotation is sometimes required too.
Yep, rotation is required, that's the point of my comment above. You may view it from the strategy, while I viewed it from the effectiveness of putting Ronaldo on the first or second half of the match. Or even no need to play Ronaldo because of against weak teams. However, I assume the point is the same, is no need to always put Ronaldo as the starter.

You may think the same as me, if Ronaldo isn't a robot. He should need a rest, he plays at too many competitions. And he mostly plays full-time in each match he played. So, considering him to sit at the bench is very understandable.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 [638] 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 6054 »
  Print  

Jump to: