Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 82 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (17%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.9%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 182

Pages: « 1 ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 6032 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 612098 times)
junmisakiro

Activity: 592
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 03:53:41 PM

The hope is that Ten Hag can bring Man United more differently. When Rangnick came I expected it that way too, but my expectations were wrong. I think at the time it was a mental problem for the player, although I think there was a bit of a relationship with the coach. But since ole coached they do not have the mentality of working hard, they have no sense of fighting, many star players there do not deserve the title. So De Gea once said, please for players who are not loyal to leave Man United immediately.
I will not set expectations too high now because things like this are always denied in the end but indeed in this case I also hope a lot of Ten Hag can improve United in a better direction at this time.
His cold hands even managed to bring Ajax to a better place it would be great if Ten Hag came back like that.
Ten Hag became the second coach from the Netherlands after Van Gaal previously coached Manchester United for 2 seasons, Ten Hag, who this season managed to make Ajax win the Edivisie, seems to have a big enough responsibility to fix Manchester United next season, I think Manchester United fans There's no need to expect too much if Ten Hag will work miracles in the near future, because after all Ten Hag has not been tested to train a big club like Manchester United and I hope Ten Hag doesn't fail like Van Gaal.
That's right, it takes time for Ten Hag to be able to lift Manchester United's performance back, it can't just in 1 season lift Manchester United's performance which has been slumped for a long time. but Ten Hag I think is too much to say in the media that he will be able to immediately lift the form of Manchester United. if that doesn't happen it will be a burden for him and will get ridicule from fans who have long been waiting for the revival of his favorite team.
I think if Manchester United want to bounce back they have to have a long-term project and trust the coach for the next few seasons, like they did with their former coach Ole but unfortunately it failed, because Ole is not a quality coach  Grin
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 04:01:50 PM

The hope is that Ten Hag can bring Man United more differently. When Rangnick came I expected it that way too, but my expectations were wrong. I think at the time it was a mental problem for the player, although I think there was a bit of a relationship with the coach. But since ole coached they do not have the mentality of working hard, they have no sense of fighting, many star players there do not deserve the title. So De Gea once said, please for players who are not loyal to leave Man United immediately.
I will not set expectations too high now because things like this are always denied in the end but indeed in this case I also hope a lot of Ten Hag can improve United in a better direction at this time.
His cold hands even managed to bring Ajax to a better place it would be great if Ten Hag came back like that.
Ten hag has a lot of work to do because of the state of the team as they recorded their lowest ever points total this season, as well as finishing a staggering 35 points behind champions Manchester City. Honestly Ten Hag will need to make some significant changes to get the club back to the top. And it is only good transfers  and a lot of surgeries that can guarantee that success, nothing can be done by those lazy Manchester united squad. If Erik doesn’t perform major surgeries to repair the Manchester United players, he will be fired and they won't wait until his contract is over to do so.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 04:02:15 PM

Although Man United performance isn't as people's expected, they have no reason to drop to the relegation zone. Man United is still a big team, they have many skilled and quality players. They only have a problem with the mentality (motivation) and the strategy in playing, so they need a special coach to encourage the players' performance. Sure, it may be impossible to bring back the performance as in the Ferguson era. But they need to improve their current performance to be more competitive in EPL competition. If they cannot improve it, they will never win EPL title for sure.
Mate, nothing is impossible for Manchester United to return to the peak of its glory like in the Ferguson era. They have to be backed by strong finances to get there, have a lot of good and quality players and also a great management and coach as well. Who says Manchester City can win 4 Premier League titles in the last 5 seasons without strong financial backing? It's very unlikely, but because they have enough money to invest in good and quality players then Manchester City can do it now.

The same thing can be achieved by Manchester United especially if handled by the right people. Having good and quality players is a factor that will support improving the quality and mentality of the team to achieve the success it deserves. Now Manchester United don't have all that, so they have to start thinking about changing it if they still want to win titles.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 04:38:30 PM

Although Man United performance isn't as people's expected, they have no reason to drop to the relegation zone. Man United is still a big team, they have many skilled and quality players. They only have a problem with the mentality (motivation) and the strategy in playing, so they need a special coach to encourage the players' performance. Sure, it may be impossible to bring back the performance as in the Ferguson era. But they need to improve their current performance to be more competitive in EPL competition. If they cannot improve it, they will never win EPL title for sure.
Mate, nothing is impossible for Manchester United to return to the peak of its glory like in the Ferguson era. They have to be backed by strong finances to get there, have a lot of good and quality players and also a great management and coach as well. Who says Manchester City can win 4 Premier League titles in the last 5 seasons without strong financial backing? It's very unlikely, but because they have enough money to invest in good and quality players then Manchester City can do it now.

The same thing can be achieved by Manchester United especially if handled by the right people. Having good and quality players is a factor that will support improving the quality and mentality of the team to achieve the success it deserves. Now Manchester United don't have all that, so they have to start thinking about changing it if they still want to win titles.
If you think Man United have fallen under difficult times and risk relegation if they don't perform satisfactorily next season, then I think it's safe to say  Man United is now worse than Arsenal.
 They have not being able to make fans happy due to poor performance but then, who should we blame? The coach, the players or the management? I feel they are just going through a rough patch.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 04:47:47 PM

If you think Man United have fallen under difficult times and risk relegation if they don't perform satisfactorily next season, then I think it's safe to say  Man United is now worse than Arsenal.

No, I don't think Manchester United will be worse off next season and potentially relegation from losing to 19 other teams. That's hard to justify even though at the moment Manchester United are not playing as expected.

They have not being able to make fans happy due to poor performance but then, who should we blame? The coach, the players or the management? I feel they are just going through a rough patch.
If they want to win the title and have good competition in the top 4 then they have to recruit the right people. It is not good to expect success to be achieved with minimal team quality while others continue to improve the quality of the team every transfer window. What Manchester United expected did not match what they did, that's the problem.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 04:59:30 PM

Despite having the world's best players and superstars, Manchester United have not won a game without Cristiano Ronaldo except the first match of the season. Even though the club is not on the right track, Cristiano still managed to set another record! Quite honestly, that's the problem. The season is over, so the team should move on under the new coach and management.

Having star players, of course, does not promise the team will have a good performance, just like Ronaldo at Manchester United, this season Ronaldo has put all his ability in helping Manchester to win, but Ronaldo hard work has not been able to make Manchester United better because Ronaldo is like only working alone in a team, Ronaldo good performances are not supported by good performances from other players so no matter how hard Ronaldo tries of course he will fail, I think in this case Ronaldo has shown his capacity as the best player in the world even though Manchester is down but Ronaldo is still able to show good performance individually.

erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 05:20:12 PM

Having star players, of course, does not promise the team will have a good performance, just like Ronaldo at Manchester United, this season Ronaldo has put all his ability in helping Manchester to win, but Ronaldo hard work has not been able to make Manchester United better because Ronaldo is like only working alone in a team, Ronaldo good performances are not supported by good performances from other players so no matter how hard Ronaldo tries of course he will fail, I think in this case Ronaldo has shown his capacity as the best player in the world even though Manchester is down but Ronaldo is still able to show good performance individually.
Individual performance will not be able to beat the opposing team, so solid teammates are needed for the goal of winning in every match, but individual performance like Ronaldo can be relied on for the goal scoring part because he has the ability to do that and his running speed factor is unquestionable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
White pawn

Activity: 152
Merit: 19

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 05:42:41 PM

[/quote]

One player doesn't make a team and no matter how good a player may seem to be, he alone cannot win a match. Ronaldo is undoubtedly a great and amazing player but his efforts alone couldn't do anything to take Manchester United to the enviable top four position in the premier league. I think they would need to re-strategize and plan ahead for the new season. Manchester United has so much potential for much more..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Crytpo-Guy

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 05:46:48 PM

Despite having the world's best players and superstars, Manchester United have not won a game without Cristiano Ronaldo except the first match of the season. Even though the club is not on the right track, Cristiano still managed to set another record! Quite honestly, that's the problem. The season is over, so the team should move on under the new coach and management.
Looking at the preformance of Manchester united this season is very flippantly. They dont even gain a trophy and not to talk of qualifying for the next Champions League. they are falling apart despite all the superstars in the team they cant still put things in place, although Ronaldo is trying his best for them but all to no avail. I think this team needs a good coach and proper management to rise up next season to avoid relegation.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1298

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 05:54:55 PM

If they want to win the title and have good competition in the top 4 then they have to recruit the right people. It is not good to expect success to be achieved with minimal team quality while others continue to improve the quality of the team every transfer window. What Manchester United expected did not match what they did, that's the problem.
There was a lot of talk about conflicts in the team, there were rumors that Ronaldo wanted to be captain, on the one hand, this is understandable, on the other hand, you can’t make a conflict out of this, because this is disrespect for the current captain. When players in a team try to sort things out, and the coach spends time trying on players instead of coaching them, the result will be appropriate. The team needs a tougher coach, like Conte, I think he would quickly put the players in place.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Crytpo-Guy

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:08:02 PM

Am really disappointed in Manchester united this season. Having a lot of star players and still can get a penny out of the season, winning just sixteen matches and loosing twelve I dont think this is a good record at all, Ronaldo was still struggling but could not make it, after all he's not the only one at the club. Manchester united are having enough players that can still do a good job but they are not consistent and they lack cooperation. Anyway let check their performance next season under their new coach and management.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 06:13:34 PM

Ferguson is not the last good coach for Man U... It's just that the club management hasn't been able to find a really good coach yet... Man U have really good players and superstars, but without quality club management they will never get good results... The situation reminds me of Barcelona when they played horribly, but after Xavi came in, they were able to finish second in the league... About the same decision is needed for Man U...

Basically most of the coaches after Sir Alex are good coach but perhaps the expectation from fans was too high because most people expected to see similar achievement as what Sir Alex had. In fact Sir Alex needed several years before he could build the team into what we know as the dream team. After Sir Alex, most coaches were sacked out quickly. I'm not sure what will happen to Erik Ten Hag, I heard that he will rebuild the team by changing many players. I guess Erik Ten Had will be sacked as well if the expectation is still too high.

Not only the expectation, though expectation is one of the keys. It is not really wrong to expect high, it was Fargie that retired and not the club. As of when he resigned there were still good players. Even Sir Fargie has the record of doing wonderful things with average players.
The main problem was that, Sir Alex has a nice rapport with the board, the board doesn't interfer with his decisions, but after he left, no one could fill the vacuum. So other coaches came as just trainers that could not make big decisions in what is happening in the club.
You could observe that Manchester United old boys like Garry, Rio, Wayne etc has more voice and influence in the club than whoever the coach may be.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Distraction

Activity: 2044
Merit: 398

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:17:25 PM

Manchester United must be even thankful for West Ham for not being able to defeat Brighton on the last week of the season. If West Ham managed to win that match, they were going to leave Manchester United behind in the standings and they were going to be the last team joining the Europa League. Because Manchester United couldn't defeat Crystal Palace the last time too. But they must have already given up this season after losing their chance to join even the Champions League. I don't have much to say about their poor season. I just hope that we can see a better team next season.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:28:09 PM

Manchester United must be even thankful for West Ham for not being able to defeat Brighton on the last week of the season. If West Ham managed to win that match, they were going to leave Manchester United behind in the standings and they were going to be the last team joining the Europa League. Because Manchester United couldn't defeat Crystal Palace the last time too. But they must have already given up this season after losing their chance to join even the Champions League. I don't have much to say about their poor season. I just hope that we can see a better team next season.
There is always hope to improve it next season especially as they will be handled by a new coach. Manchester United is not as good as expected although Ronaldo has helped with many of his goals this season. Failure to qualify for the Champions League was inevitable but they were still lucky to qualify for the Europa League.

Very poor defense this season should be of particular concern next season. Manchester United have conceded 57 goals so far this season mainly in the Premier League, so Ten Hag will have to find a good solution to patch up the space that opens up there next season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Little_Sister

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:28:59 PM

Am really disappointed in Manchester united this season. Having a lot of star players and still can get a penny out of the season, winning just sixteen matches and loosing twelve I dont think this is a good record at all, Ronaldo was still struggling but could not make it, after all he's not the only one at the club. Manchester united are having enough players that can still do a good job but they are not consistent and they lack cooperation. Anyway let check their performance next season under their new coach and management.
Manchester United has not left an impression in every game this season, but only left a trail of record defeats for top teams, because if Manchester United is able to give an extraordinary performance it will have a chance for the final match, many Manchester United fans will be very disappointed for this season, all fans hope next season can prepare a better match performance for all the supporters.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
WorkAsPro
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
Join us Now
Crytpo-Guy

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:29:14 PM

There was a lot of talk about conflicts in the team, there were rumors that Ronaldo wanted to be captain, on the one hand, this is understandable, on the other hand, you can’t make a conflict out of this, because this is disrespect for the current captain. When players in a team try to sort things out, and the coach spends time trying on players instead of coaching them, the result will be appropriate. The team needs a tougher coach, like Conte, I think he would quickly put the players in place.
Ronaldo been the captain wont still solve the problem of Manchester united, ok looking at it this way what if he becomes the captain and others refuse to cooperate with him there will still be confusion in the team. I don't think Man u problem is from the coach I put all the blame on the players because the coach wont be on the pitch with them  he has already told them what he suppose to but lack of love wont allow them to play fluently everybody want's to be man of the match creating hatred among them self's. I think Ronaldo should go let see how things will look like next season.
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:34:07 PM

The season is completely lost, yes. And there is no big difference to get into the Europa League, the League of Conferences or be out of the euro cups. United is a team which ambitions are higher than such achievements. But judging by the news, the club is waiting for a global restructuring this summer (which I am glad about since the club has stagnated and this needs to be changed by radical methods). By the way, journalists add fuel to the fire by inventing some intra-team conflicts, which I don’t believe in, but in any case, the new coach looks tough enough to reconcile the factions if they really exist.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 432

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:35:34 PM

Of course, Manchester United disappointed their fans by having a very poor season. But they still somehow managed to finish the season in the sixth place. They could have finished the season in the middle of the standings too. But this still doesn't change the fact that they were just horrible. Their main problem was related to their defense obviously. I wonder what actions they will be taking to solve this problem on a large scale. They can start by bringing a more credible defender instead of Maguire. And it would be better if they sign a solid defensive midfielder too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1302

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:47:12 PM

I don't think Manchester United will be relegated from the Premier League. All the same, in the standings they occupy the 6th position, not the 20th. I can't predict how MU will perform next season, but undoubtedly, in my opinion, they could have played better. Although MU is only 1 position below Arsenal, the points gap between them is quite large. This partly proves your words that MU is now worse than Arsenal. As for Arsenal, this team could move up another 1 spot, which I also hoped for, but they didn't manage to close the gap in points, although it was insignificant.

Let's hope that both the players and the coaches of this teams will analyze the matches played and show a game of a higher level next season. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 07:04:56 PM

How could It have been for Liverpool fans for the club to have come top in the premiere league and also walked away with the FA cup and the champion league, this will have been a triple victory for Liverpool this season? But Manchester City changed that narrative by going away with the highest point club this season.
Pages: « 1 ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 6032 »
  Print  

Jump to: