Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 [2378] 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 ... 6184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 647192 times)
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 08:39:00 AM

Tottenham have lost two straight matches,it was an unlucky day for the team as they were defeated at home by Newcastle. All the two goals where scored in the first half . Kane is still keeping his game up showing he is a marvelous striker by scoring a wonderful goal 9 minutes after the second half started.Harry Kane is the second highest goal scorer in Tottenham, he has scored a total of 259 goals in 402 matches appearance since 2010 till date. Kane will never be forgotten in Tottenham in history. I don't think he will be able to win the golden boot this season,as the highest goal scorer because Haaland has just started scoring with a total of 17 goals presently.

Asernal are still topping the table even though they drew their match yesterday,it was an away match so I guess a one point draw is OK. it was surprising at the results of yesterday games, some big teams haven't secured their position in the top 5
A very unlucky one at that, their frustration during the match earned them four yellow cards as it was a home def eat, Tottenham needs to resume their winning streak else they might end up compromising their stand  . Newcaslte has rallied their way to the fourth position following Chelsea, Manu draw last weekend. Kane is undoubtedly a key factor in the Spurs team last season alone he had a total of 14 assists and 23 goals earning the golden boat to his name.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 08:41:51 AM

Tottenham have lost two straight matches,it was an unlucky day for the team as they were defeated at home by Newcastle. All the two goals where scored in the first half . Kane is still keeping his game up showing he is a marvelous striker by scoring a wonderful goal 9 minutes after the second half started.Harry Kane is the second highest goal scorer in Tottenham, he has scored a total of 259 goals in 402 matches appearance since 2010 till date. Kane will never be forgotten in Tottenham in history. I don't think he will be able to win the golden boot this season,as the highest goal scorer because Haaland has just started scoring with a total of 17 goals presently.

Asernal are still topping the table even though they drew their match yesterday,it was an away match so I guess a one point draw is OK. it was surprising at the results of yesterday games,some big teams haven't secured their position in the top 5
The teams that are in the top 4 of the standings start to lose balance which requires them to fail to get full points in their matches. This is a problem that often occurs in teams that are considered tough. Arsenal won only 1 point, Tottenham even failed to secure even though it was only 1 point. With this week's results, the competition will be tougher because their points are getting tighter.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 08:44:23 AM

Arsenal vs Southampton match today ended in a draw, this is one of the worst weekends for arsenal since the beginning of this season and as it may look, Arsenal may find it hard to recover but the better thing is that the match ended in a draw worst thing could have been losing the match.
This was the biggest upset of this round as Arsenal are currently at the top, and they were playing against a team which is hardly above relegation zone, but they have done good job in last few minutes and their tight defense and good performance now giving them good result with this draw now Arsenal are just two points away Manchester City which is desperately looking for their best option which is won of the target.

In this match Southampton were surely on back foot but in their aggression they are surely at the top level specially when they are playing top level teams now in next round we have Crystal Palace vs Southampton which is surely going to be another entertaining match, and we will be surely enjoyed this all stuff here.

MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:16:01 AM

Asernal are still topping the table even though they drew their match yesterday,it was an away match so I guess a one point draw is OK. it was surprising at the results of yesterday games,some big teams haven't secured their position in the top 5
The teams that are in the top 4 of the standings start to lose balance which requires them to fail to get full points in their matches. This is a problem that often occurs in teams that are considered tough. Arsenal won only 1 point, Tottenham even failed to secure even though it was only 1 point. With this week's results, the competition will be tougher because their points are getting tighter.

I thought Tottenham would be able to maintain the consistency of their performance and fight for the title. But they lost form. Tottenham has lost points in their last two matches. And although they are currently third in the table, they will soon lose their descent on the points table. If they want to fight for the title, they have to perform consistently well. United and Chelsea's performances are consistent enough now.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:17:18 AM

They have been excellent at home matches but still lost
The loss might still get extended to three game when the champions league match comes up again
Yes Harry has been good, I see no reason why he shouldn't go to a big club

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 09:17:46 AM

Manchester United did well being able to secure a late minute draw in the game against Chelsea. I think United still need a clinical striker someone who can convert most of this chances for the team. They have Ronaldo but obviously Ten Hag doesn’t believe in Ronaldo’s abilities. Rashford was good, his contributions and ability to create chances was impressive just some work needed to be done about the finishing but overall the team is improving and doing better at the moment. If Erik Ten Hag is looking to replace Ronaldo in January, I think he should go for a pure striker, someone who is clinical with good finishing, someone who can guarantee atleast twenty goals per season that's the only way to improve their goal scoring in the second half of the season, Joao Felix is good but not the kind of perfect striker Manchester United needs at the moment.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:20:13 AM

This is a sign that this premier league title will be difficult for Arsenal to embrace in this season, because many people predicted for the favour of Arsenal to defeat Southampton 2-0, but the match later turned to a draw match 1-1. I think, Arsenal coach need to work on their strikers before their next match because their strikers really missed many opportunities that could have allow them to achieve victory from Southampton. Southampton coach really prepared his players very well, because their defenders made the match difficult for Arsenal strikers to achieve many goals from the match.
Arsenal played very well at the beginning of the first half, Arteta's team was able to score a goal through Granit Xhaka's hard kick in the 11th minute. Arsenal players looked to reduce the tension of the game after the goal, they seemed satisfied after getting a goal. This situation continued to occur until entering the second half, Southampton also managed to take advantage of the opportunity and scored a goal through Stuart Armstrong in the 74th minute.
Arsenal must give their best in the next game if they are to continue in first place, dropping two points has brought Manchester City closer to them. The difference of 2 points is a threat for Arsenal because Manchester City has returned to winning ways after being defeated by Liverpool last week.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:43:55 AM

Manchester United did well being able to secure a late minute draw in the game against Chelsea. I think United still need a clinical striker someone who can convert most of this chances for the team. They have Ronaldo but obviously Ten Hag doesn’t believe in Ronaldo’s abilities. Rashford was good, his contributions and ability to create chances was impressive just some work needed to be done about the finishing but overall the team is improving and doing better at the moment. If Erik Ten Hag is looking to replace Ronaldo in January, I think he should go for a pure striker, someone who is clinical with good finishing, someone who can guarantee atleast twenty goals per season that's the only way to improve their goal scoring in the second half of the season, Joao Felix is good but not the kind of perfect striker Manchester United needs at the moment.

Manchester United would undoubtedly be stronger if Ten Hag had cooperated with Ronaldo in adapting to the team. Their attack would have been more stable and stronger. But Ten Hag is not interested in using Ronaldo in his squad. Ronaldo's relationship with him is now quite visible. A coach should not have that mentality. He should have given a chance to the most talented and experienced player in the squad. And using him to make the squad stronger. However, I look forward to seeing who Ten hag will bring in as Ronaldo's replacement in the coming winter transfer window. United's aim now is to qualify for the Champions League. It is also very difficult for them now.

nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:50:14 AM

Considering how bad West Ham have been, I hoped for some better odds on them winning. I'm quite sure they will though - they are a top 10 team after all and will pull themselves out of the bottom soon.
Today is a perfect game for that - Bournemouth have been slightly overachieving so far and I feel that WH is a much better team overall.

Something truly admirable happened yesterday in the Wolves - Leicester game as well - Jamie Vardy became the first player in the PL that scored 100 goals after his 30th birthday. His story is truly remarkable and I'm thrilled that it paid off for him.
West ham and Bournemouth are two teams that are in a difficult situation, honestly I don't see which one is better. I might say that West Ham are better because they have conceded much less than Bournemout, although in the standings Bournemouth could be higher than West Ham. Bournemouth's defense is terrible with 23 goals conceded in 11 games meaning they have an average of 2 goals conceded per game. Meanwhile, West Ham are much better with only conceding 12 goals. I think West Ham will take advantage of Bournemouth's weak point with a narrow final score.

Casemiro became the actor in the Manchester United draw, it seems that the Real Madrid gene is still attached to him because in La Liga Real Madrid used to do this. This draw I think is enough for both teams because it's a fair result.
Cristiano Ronaldo does not get the trust of the Ten Hag, in fact he is often involved in what can be said as a conflict with his coach. If Ten Hag really doesn't need Cristiano Ronaldo in the team, then he shouldn't keep him anymore. After all, Ronaldo seems to be uncomfortable with Manchester United's current situation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 10:09:52 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

I'm still shocked with the result from the Liverpool game against Nottingham, how Nottingham Forest managed to hold Liverpool down to a clean sheet is still a wonder to me. This is the height of the poor performances for Liverpool this season I don't think it can get any worse than this. Klopp really needs to do some work to improve the team, even if it requires making big money signings it has to be done to revive the team's confidence.
Oh, you sweet summer child. Even if Klopp got a nod from the financial manager of the team, overall Liverpool 's performance won't improve much. Do you know why? Cause Klopp's strategy for Liverpool is full of holes. I don't want to repeat myself over something I already talked about before you might just repost. Not just me but there are plenty of people that did watch Liverpool's matches and saw this problem too. Klopp needs to be out for Liverpool to make a real change to the club. Else, they'll keep being a mediocre club that might have a tough time to even getting into the top 4 of the Premier League.

Liverpool is trash now. Everyone already saw it from miles ahead at the start of this Premier League season. Klopp's plan for both Liverpool's offensive and defensive lineup is falling. Oh, don't worry about Nunez or have too much hope on him. Maybe with him, Liverpool might get a few goals back with Klopp's plan for Nunez at center-forward, a double pivot and Elliot roaming on the right.

But with full-back overlapping with Robertson and Trent, especially Trent with his poor attitude and irresponsible play leave a full hole for the enemy to exploit. Unless Klopp uses a different strategy on this lineup or replaces Trent, tough luck, Liverpool going to get more slap on the face like the match with Fulham.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 10:31:52 AM

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has said he will deal with Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portuguese star walked out of Old Trafford before full-time in Manchester United’s 2-0 victory over Tottenham.
Ronaldo was seen walking down the touchline with specualtions wide that he was furious for not being introduced in the game.
The 37-year-old watched from the bench as goals from Fred and Bruno Fernandes saw United overcome Spurs to move within a point of the Premier League’s top four.

Reacting to the incident, Ten Hag said, “I don’t pay attention to that, I will deal with that tomorrow. I want to keep the focus on the team.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ten-hag-to-deal-with-ronaldo-after-star-left-pitch-before-full-time/
Ronaldo is a big name does he mean he can do whatever he feel likes to do??

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 11:54:59 AM

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has said he will deal with Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portuguese star walked out of Old Trafford before full-time in Manchester United’s 2-0 victory over Tottenham.
Ronaldo was seen walking down the touchline with specualtions wide that he was furious for not being introduced in the game.
The 37-year-old watched from the bench as goals from Fred and Bruno Fernandes saw United overcome Spurs to move within a point of the Premier League’s top four.

Reacting to the incident, Ten Hag said, “I don’t pay attention to that, I will deal with that tomorrow. I want to keep the focus on the team.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ten-hag-to-deal-with-ronaldo-after-star-left-pitch-before-full-time/

This already has been an old news now,it's like four days since this event took place Man United coach Erik Ten Hag already solved the issue he sorted everything as he still has plan to continue with Ronaldo for the rest of the season. Chelsea has been linked with Ronaldo since the owners wants to see in the club, it is up for united to sell or keep since his current contract will end next transfer window.
He missed the chance to travel with the club down to Stamford Bridge. We shall see if he will train with the senior team and also be part of the squad for thursday europa league. Chelsea did well, they didn't go for draw but they looked angry when Casemiro's header went into the post.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 12:02:05 PM

I'm still shocked with the result from the Liverpool game against Nottingham, how Nottingham Forest managed to hold Liverpool down to a clean sheet is still a wonder to me. This is the height of the poor performances for Liverpool this season I don't think it can get any worse than this. Klopp really needs to do some work to improve the team, even if it requires making big money signings it has to be done to revive the team's confidence.
Oh, you sweet summer child. Even if Klopp got a nod from the financial manager of the team, overall Liverpool 's performance won't improve much. Do you know why? Cause Klopp's strategy for Liverpool is full of holes. I don't want to repeat myself over something I already talked about before you might just repost. Not just me but there are plenty of people that did watch Liverpool's matches and saw this problem too. Klopp needs to be out for Liverpool to make a real change to the club. Else, they'll keep being a mediocre club that might have a tough time to even getting into the top 4 of the Premier League.
I don't know what happened with Liverpool this season, but it's true Liverpool left a lot of holes in Jurgen Klopp's strategy. I don't think Liverpool will sack Jurgen Klopp easily, because they are not the type of club to go easy on when it comes to sacking coaches. I wonder if it's possible everything that happened with Liverpool because their game can be read by the opponent. Because from what I see the strategy applied by Klopp does not show a significant change.

The feud between Ten Hag and Cristiano Ronaldo is still ongoing, which makes a lot of speculation about Cristiano Ronaldo. We can't know what Cristiano Ronaldo is thinking and also we don't know the full extent of what really happened to the two of them. Although there are reasons why Ronaldo did that, but we can't justify what he did. I just hope the problems between the two will be resolved quickly for the good of Manchester United of course.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
püsür

Activity: 1246
Merit: 679

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 12:25:15 PM

This is the Premier League, such a league, everyone will be off the throne at one point. Anyone can beat each other in this league. Liverpool were on the defensive against City. We have to understand that big teams have been closing and counter-attacking in recent years if they are not in their form. That is how United has repeatedly beat City and other big clubs. The team that were beaten with 4-5 deficit can go and beat the champion. And now everyone has a certain game. Even if a team like City or Liverpool can't manage the match, they'll all regret it in PL. The shortcomings, especially in the midfield, are very clear for Liverpool. Van dijk was alone in defense too. Unfortunately, Kloop is very unlucky this season because his good players have always been injured and the worst thing is they have long-term injuries. For example, Konate, diaz, jota and above all arnold and robertson have just come back from injury and will try to keep a new form and this unfortunately affects the match performance of the team, but still I think Liverpool will start to show their quality again when the injured players get better and keep in shape with a good number 8 transfer at halftime.
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 12:36:39 PM

This week there will be no match between two big teams, because the majority of matches will bring together two teams that can be said to be weak and also strong. What caught my attention was probably the match between Brighton and Chelsea. Brighton put in good form at the start of the season but now they have dropped a lot, Chelsea side they played badly at the start of the season and now they are improving a lot after being managed by new coach Graham Potter. The reverse situation of the two teams which makes me more interested to see.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 12:41:03 PM

I don't know what happened with Liverpool this season, but it's true Liverpool left a lot of holes in Jurgen Klopp's strategy. I don't think Liverpool will sack Jurgen Klopp easily, because they are not the type of club to go easy on when it comes to sacking coaches. I wonder if it's possible everything that happened with Liverpool because their game can be read by the opponent. Because from what I see the strategy applied by Klopp does not show a significant change.

The feud between Ten Hag and Cristiano Ronaldo is still ongoing, which makes a lot of speculation about Cristiano Ronaldo. We can't know what Cristiano Ronaldo is thinking and also we don't know the full extent of what really happened to the two of them. Although there are reasons why Ronaldo did that, but we can't justify what he did. I just hope the problems between the two will be resolved quickly for the good of Manchester United of course.
Ronaldo could not return to his previous form now. The team is performing well without him. For which Ronaldo is not being kept in the best eleven. However, there is no harm to Manchester United. Because Ronaldo is having trouble fitting in with the rest of the team. One of the reasons is his age.

emrecemsan

Activity: 1638
Merit: 344

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 12:44:55 PM

Tottenham are really a big disappointment for two weeks in a row. First they lost to Manchester United by 2-0 and later on they lost to Newcastle by 1-2 home.

I must admit that Newcastle are having a wonderful season. They weren't a team to underestimate for sure. They didn't lose for many weeks in the league. However we were still talking about a Tottenham playing a home match. They were the second best home team in the league by winning all of their 5 matches. I thought that they would maintain the streak but it would be by a small margin like 1-0 or 2-1. But Newcastle showed a really solid performance against them. Son actually found two important chances in the first minutes but wasted them. Newcastle's first goal was because of a mistake by Lloris. He waited for a foul but there wasn't such thing there I think. Kane continued to score after giving a break against Manchester United. But they couldn't prevent a 2-1 defeat I'm afraid.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
naira

Activity: 1988
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 12:47:59 PM

I don't know if Liverpool is that bad in your eyes. Maybe not, it's just that this season is not as good as last season for Liverpool because at the start of this season they didn't do much aggression and relaxed about their achievements. It is possible that today's English League competition will make it more difficult for Liverpool to break into the highest standings.

It's just that the English League and Champions League seasons are still quite long, change after change, whether it's a good or bad trend will always be experienced by any club and not only Liverpool. The mentality of players is always ups and downs and it is proven that it will not always benefit certain clubs including Liverpool. Klopp's position will be increasingly threatened if Liverpool does not show significant changes in the future.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 12:52:48 PM

Ronaldo could not return to his previous form now. The team is performing well without him. For which Ronaldo is not being kept in the best eleven. However, there is no harm to Manchester United. Because Ronaldo is having trouble fitting in with the rest of the team. One of the reasons is his age.

Not only difficulties, Ronaldo is no longer suitable to be at Manchester United and he prefers to leave. Manchester United also allowed Ronaldo to leave as he wished, even though his contract with the Red Devils still exists until June 2023 and Manchester United allowed early January 2023 to leave and it also eased the salary bill to be paid to Ronaldo. Currently chelsea are the main fans for ronaldo, but it also depends on ronaldo's wishes whether he wants to or not.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 01:35:39 PM

This is an old event my friend, they already had another match with Chelsea without Ronaldo's presence and they ended with a draw and it seems Machester United were the Happiest when Casemiro equalized a goal in added extra minutes. Would Ronaldo's presence make any difference with what they have been playing all this while from the beginning of the season?

There is a fussy aspect of Ronaldo that nobody wants to talk about. His rivals, in particular, believe that he is rude, which is undoubtedly true. However, in my opinion, he has worked hard to get to where he is today and has people he values greatly. I also dislike the way Eric handled Ronaldo by benching him, despite the fact that he isn't injured. To put an end to the never-ending media coverage of his career, I would be more than pleased to see him leave Manchester United during the January transfer window.

Pages: « 1 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 [2378] 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 ... 6184 »
  Print  

Jump to: