Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046625 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptocurrency_forum

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 08:21:16 PM

buy whiles its cheap.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/paladin64/light_zpsadda8e6b.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:34:51 PM

I agree UNO may have a image/trust problem. Wolong abused the coin, basically took away the devs and slowly but surely things have been falling apart since then (no block explorer, out of date website etc.). Luckily some of the most pressing issues have already been addressed, but the basic problem remains.

Trust cannot be created out of thin air. As a community we (esp. thanks to FallingKnife and Soopy) have made more progress with UNO in 2 weeks than we have seen in several months before. I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate that. Sure, it should only be the beginning, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

First we need to repair the damage Wolong has done to this coin. Meaning we should start to rebuild some kind of official team and give the future of this coin some structure. I think it is safe to say now that none of the previous devs has the intention to step in and actively support UNO anymore.

So here are some issues I think (disclaimer: I have no clue and you are free to disagree with any or all of my points Wink) need to be tackled:
  • We need declare a new official team
  • That includes positions like a team leader, lead dev, supporting dev(s), webdev(s), community manager(s), marketing etc.
  • We need access to the website to bring it up to date at any time
  • We need to figure out a way to help pay for expenses and maybe offer bounties for services/apps in the future (maybe community managed donations, or a foundation of some kind)
  • The team needs to define a future vision for the coin (that might very well be "UNO is already great, we will change nothing except fix issues as they come up", but we need a plan)
  • We need to think of ways to market UNO better, right now its basically a "connaiseur's" coin

None of this needs to happen TODAY, but we should probably begin to step through this list slowly over the next weeks/months to turn UNO into the coin it was meant to be. Opinions?

@voluntarist500 I think the idea of backing a minimum value for UNO with silver is brilliant. I hope you can make that project work. It might be a great "feature" to have to boost UNO's profile...

Philogus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:50:06 PM

I agree UNO may have a image/trust problem. Wolong abused the coin, basically took away the devs and slowly but surely things have been falling apart since then (no block explorer, out of date website etc.). Luckily some of the most pressing issues have already been addressed, but the basic problem remains.

Trust cannot be created out of thin air. As a community we (esp. thanks to FallingKnife and Soopy) have made more progress with UNO in 2 weeks than we have seen in several months before. I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate that. Sure, it should only be the beginning, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

First we need to repair the damage Wolong has done to this coin. Meaning we should start to rebuild some kind of official team and give the future of this coin some structure. I think it is safe to say now that none of the previous devs has the intention to step in and actively support UNO anymore.

So here are some issues I think (disclaimer: I have no clue and you are free to disagree with any or all of my points Wink) need to be tackled:
  • We need declare a new official team
  • That includes positions like a team leader, lead dev, supporting dev(s), webdev(s), community manager(s), marketing etc.
  • We need access to the website to bring it up to date at any time
  • We need to figure out a way to help pay for expenses and maybe offer bounties for services/apps in the future (maybe community managed donations, or a foundation of some kind)
  • The team needs to define a future vision for the coin (that might very well be "UNO is already great, we will change nothing except fix issues as they come up", but we need a plan)
  • We need to think of ways to market UNO better, right now its basically a "connaiseur's" coin

None of this needs to happen TODAY, but we should probably begin to step through this list slowly over the next weeks/months to turn UNO into the coin it was meant to be. Opinions?

@voluntarist500 I think the idea of backing a minimum value for UNO with silver is brilliant. I hope you can make that project work. It might be a great "feature" to have to boost UNO's profile...

+1
learminer, beautifully said! We have a fantastic community with great leaders in the form of FallingKnife and Soopy. We need more like them. If we can do all of the things that you said, we'll start attracting a lot more investors. I still think that having a few non-anonymous members with something to lose as part of the team goes a long way. Imagine if Wolong had approached Gavin Andresen or Charles Lee with a similar offer. They would have told him to go f**k himself.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:57:30 PM

vote for uno to be added at ccex:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Added to the voting section in the OP. Thank you! Smiley

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 11:00:13 PM

If you're willing to reach out to coinmarketcap (and any other that need it), I would recommend them in this order:

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Unobtanium
http://bit.usr.sh:2750/chain/Unobtanium
https://uno.cryptocoins.at/explorer/chain/unobtanium

Gliss from Coinmarketcap has updated our block explorer to cryptexplorer.com/chain/Unobtanium: http://coinmarketcap.com/

Nice job!! Thank you for solving this problem for the community! Smiley

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 11:22:00 PM

buy whiles its cheap.

I am!   I have an order in for 200 UNO at .0048 right now on MintPal, on my way to adding 500 uno to my wallet. Come sell to me!

Why MintPal? We need more coins there, and more traders.

Nostr:
Philogus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:40:54 AM

If you're willing to reach out to coinmarketcap (and any other that need it), I would recommend them in this order:

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Unobtanium
http://bit.usr.sh:2750/chain/Unobtanium
https://uno.cryptocoins.at/explorer/chain/unobtanium

Gliss from Coinmarketcap has updated our block explorer to cryptexplorer.com/chain/Unobtanium: http://coinmarketcap.com/

Nice job!! Thank you for solving this problem for the community! Smiley

No problem FK! I was happy to do it. Gliss is lightning fast in his response.
voluntarist500

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:14:37 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 03:37:34 AM by voluntarist500

@Philogius:
you are basically right with what you are saying. An unanonymous team stregthens confidence in a coin, true thing. (then again 'Satoshi')
A coin is on the other hand an open source protocol. Uno will maybe exist long after everyone of us died.
Another hypothetical example: you can choose between a coin with unanonymous team and bad technicals or a coin with anon team and brilliant technicals - which would you choose?
It is right though that a team of dedicated people who stick their heads up for uno would not hurt us (although it could if it were the wrong people - think Karpeles).
We could turn this issue back and forth a long time in discussion. There are many sides to that.
Right now i see we have a very active community, the coin was not premined and is very well distributed compared to other coins as the richlist shows, we have a very low inflation and use sha256 perfect for asics. So the technicals for investing into this coin are really, really good. This community-takeover could turn out to be one of the best ones in retrospective. What i am saying: the fundamentals are in our favour.
Having an unanonymous team of the right, dedicated people would be a nice thing to have but i wouldn't consider it to be a fundamental for a coin. More like a bonus. I would compare it to a nice logo. A nice logo is always a 'plus' but in the end of the day it is just decoration for the open source code and its decentralized network.
That's the way i look at coins. Everybody got different views.
Of course it would be good for the confidence in the coin to get transparent people to the front. Even better if those people have a good reputation. I will not say 'no' when those people show up.
Myself like his anonymity but also like helping uno as much as possible right now. I think it is not so important how my name is but more important what i can do for the project.
I think as time goes by everything will just work out very good for uno. Let's keep looking for reputable persons that want to back up uno with their names, i agree. Let's not rush though on that matter. It is important to have reputable and trustworthy people.

i am glad you are seeing how it was intended by me. I just found out i may not even have to declare it as buisiness since it is a) private hoppy b) risky speculation and c) no fiat involved. Speculation is no buisiness. in my country. I can not deduct losses from anything. I only need to declare taxes on the gains. It really is a speculative exchange of goods/assets and is not risk free - no gains are realized with the exchange as neither uno nor metal is legal tender. Taxable capitalgains happen when i exchange for fiat. It could possibly be handled like a crypto2crypto exchange if you look at it in the right way. I am basically putting up a constantly standing (low) buyorder for uno - that is what it really is. It is not a webshop, it is a standing order. I just buy uno with a public standing buyorder much like a googledoc here in the forum in that sense. If ever questions would arise concerning legality we could also have it as a googledoc in the forum and everybody could put up orders. You only need reliable escrow there.  
 So it could be easy to set up. I also think the service(buyoffer) will not be used heavily so i expect a fairly small real turnover. It should probably work out. That service/buyoffer can serve as a first example and could be copied and improved by others to achieve having it decentralized with having the offer mirrored by other people. In that sense seperate different websites are probably better than a centralized googledoc. Then again you could have several orderbooks on docs in different places.
The outcome is roughly the same: uno is backed with physical metal. That could be a buzz and after a while it wouldn't even matter if i would terminate my offer on the seperate webpage since others would have similar offers up and uno would still be backed in the same way. 'Decentralized private metal beacking through members of the community' - oh boy, to the moon! Uno as the first crypto that can not go to zero. Of course i'll keep working on it. Very likely will become a reality. Profile boost for uno for sure.

So we have two ideas now: a backing through a large lowball buyorder that is promised to be kept up at all times and could be copied to decentralize it (original idea)
second idea: establish an uno2metal free market on public orderbooks in several places on the web (using googledocs or something similar) where everybody could put up orders (new idea)
if the original idea was ever forbidden the two could be merged into one.
Very easy to make real in fact. We only need good escrow for the free market. Also the free market has quite a few attack-vectors for scammers but that could be handled by only letting accredited people buy uno for silver on those books.
Probably too much info in one package to swallow for most. One step at the time Wink

altcoin with very low inflation, active community, no premine, fair distro and secure network: exactly what you want to invest in? Support Unobtanium
learminer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:44:47 AM

@Philogius:
you are basically right with what you are saying. An unanonymous team stregthens confidence in a coin, true thing. (then again 'Satoshi')
A coin is on the other hand an open source protocol. Uno will maybe exist long after everyone of us died.
Another hypothetical example: you can choose between a coin with unanonymous team and bad technicals or a coin with anon team and brilliant technicals - which would you choose?
It is right though that a team of dedicated people who stick their heads up for uno would not hurt us (although it could if it were the wrong people - think Karpeles).
We could turn this issue back and forth a long time in discussion. There are many sides to that.
Right now i see we have a very active community, the coin was not premined and is very well distributed compared to other coins as the richlist shows, we have a very low inflation and use sha256 perfect for asics. So the technicals for investing into this coin are really, really good. This community-takeover could turn out to be one of the best ones in retrospective. What i am saying: the fundamentals are in our favour.
Having an unanonymous team of the right, dedicated people would be a nice thing to have but i wouldn't consider it to be a fundamental for a coin. More like a bonus. I would compare it to a nice logo. A nice logo is always a 'plus' but in the end of the day it is just decoration for the open source code and its decentralized network.
That's the way i look at coins. Everybody got different views.
Of course it would be good for the confidence in the coin to get transparent people to the front. Even better if those people have a good reputation. I will not say 'no' when those people show up.
Myself like his anonymity but also like helping uno as much as possible right now. I think it is not so important how my name is but more important what i can do for the project.
I think as time goes by everything will just work out very good for uno. Let's keep looking for reputable persons that want to back up uno with their names, i agree. Let's not rush though on that matter. It is important to have reputable and trustworthy people.
+1
I am more than happy to have Soopy onboard now and would be totally confident if he were to remain our sole developer for the foreseeable future: non_anonymity !== 'quality'.

The one public figure I see that would be a natural fit for UNO is BryceWeiner. He's been brought up before by others. His tweets played a role in making me take a closer look at the coin and turned me from someone holding ~70 UNO speculatively, to holding ... one or two more long term. Wink

Thing is he's obviously super busy right now and involved in like a dozen projects through Blocktech. So I can't imagine he'd be willing or able to act as an additional "full" dev. If he'd be willing to get involved though, my "suggestion" would be for him to act as a sort of advisor/representative. He could weigh in on discussions, give suggestions, maybe review/test the code before a new release and give UNO a mention or two on twitter (or maybe on stage at conventions, hehe). Of course we'd need to ask him and he might very well say no. Worth a try I guess...

i am glad you are seeing how it was intended by me. I just found out i may not even have to declare it as buisiness since it is a) private hoppy b) risky speculation and c) no fiat involved. Speculation is no buisiness. in my country. I can not deduct losses from anything. I only need to declare taxes on the gains. It really is a speculative exchange of goods/assets and is not risk free - no gains are realized with the exchange as neither uno nor metal is legal tender. Taxable capitalgains happen when i exchange for fiat. It could possibly be handled like a crypto2crypto exchange if you look at it in the right way. I am basically putting up a constantly standing (low) buyorder for uno - that is what it really is. It is not a webshop, it is a standing order. I just buy uno with a public standing buyorder much like a googledoc here in the forum in that sense. If ever questions would arise concerning legality we could also have it as a googledoc in the forum and everybody could put up orders. You only need reliable escrow there.  
 So it could be easy to set up. I also think the service(buyoffer) will not be used heavily so i expect a fairly small real turnover. It should probably work out. That service/buyoffer can serve as a first example and could be copied and improved by others to achieve having it decentralized with having the offer mirrored by other people. In that sense seperate different websites are probably better than a centralized googledoc. Then again you could have several orderbooks on docs in different places.
The outcome is roughly the same: uno is backed with physical metal. That could be a buzz and after a while it wouldn't even matter if i would terminate my offer on the seperate webpage since others would have similar offers up and uno would still be backed in the same way. 'Decentralized private metal beacking through members of the community' - oh boy, to the moon! Uno as the first crypto that can not go to zero. Of course i'll keep working on it. Very likely will become a reality. Profile boost for uno for sure.

So we have two ideas now: a backing through a large lowball buyorder that is promised to be kept up at all times and could be copied to decentralize it (original idea)
second idea: establish an uno2metal free market on public orderbooks in several places on the web (using googledocs or something similar) where everybody could put up orders (new idea)
if the original idea was ever forbidden the two could be merged into one.
Very easy to make real in fact. We only need good escrow for the free market. Also the free market has quite a few attack-vectors for scammers but that could be handled by only letting accredited people buy uno for silver on those books.
Probably too much info in one package to swallow for most. One step at the time Wink

I have no clue about trading metals or the laws involved and I imagine they're different in every country. If I had silver I'd join in and help, the way it is it will have to be enough to stand by and cheer for you guys. Make it happen and keep us updated. Smiley

whathewhat

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:45:42 AM

Anyone thought of physical unobtanium? Like the physical bitcoin/litecoin? I would love to have some but don't have experience making them.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:49:00 AM

Anyone thought of physical unobtanium? Like the physical bitcoin/litecoin? I would love to have some but don't have experience making them.

I have been making a few preliminary sketches for designs of a physical coin. It seems there is some demand here and I'd love to spearhead the project only accepting UNO, at least at first.

Here is my first completed project (also accepting UNO!):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508380

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
learminer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:55:47 AM

I am!   I have an order in for 200 UNO at .0048 right now on MintPal, on my way to adding 500 uno to my wallet. Come sell to me!

My guess is you'll need another pump'n'dump to get the majority of that order filled. Or some really bad news to scare a big holder into panic selling. I'll help you:
"OMG I heard Wolong is about to dump his 80k UNO and drop price to 100 satoshis soon, panic sell now!!11!1!1 Will post pastebin later as soon as I made it u... errr I mean exctracted it from my totally legit IRC logs."
j/k of course, do NOT sell.

@voluntarist500
concerning your survey:
guess on next 3-months high: .0076
guess on next 3-months low: .0043
guess on next 3-months average: .0059
on 1st of august this year the price for uno will be: .0061
I don't think a big jump is coming anytime soon. We'll see a big buy or two, followed by another dip and then a slow rise as more and more people realize the supply of UNO is drying up. Big gains might come in fall, right in time to fund some christmas presents. Of course that is all based on carefull TA of market trends, not some made up wishful thinking. Cheesy

@bigtimespaghetti & @whathewhat
I like the idea, but how do physical coins work? I have never seen/used one yet. Is there a private key engraved on them or something?

NOTE: DRK is close to match UNO's value per coin. Only there's LOTS more of them and there's evidence of a significant instamine in the blockchain (article linked here a few pages back). Proof people will buy anything if it is marketed right and some big players get behind it...

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 12:19:00 PM

@bigtimespaghetti & @whathewhat
I like the idea, but how do physical coins work? I have never seen/used one yet. Is there a private key engraved on them or something?

Yes, generally physical coins have a private key/address code under a tamper proof hologram that you can then import into your cryptocurrency's client and spend ect...

What I think would be interesting is engraving a QR code or address onto a coin and having it as a payment method as well.

Both are something I am very interested in trying.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
voluntarist500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:27:45 PM

did someone already take up the work on helping FK with the list of pools and exchanges?
I did compile a list of pools to help him but someone else surely needs to look if we have actually caputerd all the pools. I got also lot of stuff to do. Would be good if some voluntary could maybe help FK with getting a 100% complete list of pools and their mailadresses. I'll get him a complete list of all emailadresses of exchanges that trade uno within a few hours. Please someone else also give him a hand doublechecking with the pools-list. Thanks a lot.

altcoin with very low inflation, active community, no premine, fair distro and secure network: exactly what you want to invest in? Support Unobtanium
learminer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

My guess is you'll need another pump'n'dump to get the majority of that order filled. Or some really bad news to scare a big holder into panic selling. I'll help you:
"OMG I heard Wolong is about to dump his 80k UNO and drop price to 100 satoshis soon, panic sell now!!11!1!1 Will post pastebin later as soon as I made it u... errr I mean exctracted it from my totally legit IRC logs."
Looks like someone took the bait, thank me later! Wink
Wish I could join, but the past days were kinda bad for me, no trading profits to spend on UNO. Much loss, such sad, wow.

vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:49:51 PM

are you referring to the sell order just placed on cryptsy for 287 UNO @ .00469?
where are these kind of sellers coming from, and what is going on in their heads???
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:25:52 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 09:15:56 PM by FallingKnife

I am!   I have an order in for 200 UNO at .0048 right now on MintPal, on my way to adding 500 uno to my wallet. Come sell to me!

are you referring to the sell order just placed on cryptsy for 287 UNO @ .00469?
where are these kind of sellers coming from, and what is going on in their heads???

That annoying bot keeps pushing things down and backfilling with sell orders. I'm going to blow its head off.

Nostr:
prominerone

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:36:43 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 11:20:59 PM by prominerone

some people are so stupid to sell that cheap ! I just buy 620 UNO - Thank you for the good deal! Grin.... - bot or not this UNO'S going off the market for long term holding  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. Tomorrow going to buy 700 more- please dumped on me your UNOS ! Grin

prominerone

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:08:16 PM

If you are a weak hand than you never belong to UNO COMMUNITY !!!! This community here is ONLY FOR STRONG HAND HOLDERS !!!!!!!!!

if you are a weak PUSSY hand go play  with some other bullshit  coins - not with my UNO!!!!!!!!!  Am I clear enough

voluntarist500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:37:50 PM

If you are a weak hand than you never belong to UNO COMMUNITY !!!! This community here is ONLY FOR STRONG HAND HOLDERS !!!!!!!!!

if you are a weak PUSSY hand go play  with some other bullshit  coins - not with my UNO!!!!!!!!!  Am I clear enough

love it. THIS IS SPARTA!   Grin

edit: did that little dump with almost no panicsellers wake the uno-monster up?  Sure looks like it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: