Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:10:23 AM

What do you guys think about Android Wallet for UNO?

If possible, can somebody setup a bounty for it? I started working on it a while ago but only on my free time. If there is enough bounty I might put aside other thing and give it my full time.

Android wallet is needed of course. Not urgently but should be coming down the road for sure. You take donations, correct? Why not set up a donation-adress for it and people can just chip in a few coins over time, right?
Makes work easier for sure.
Android wallet would be great.

In the absence of having a dedicated Android app, you can use my rushwallet fork jswallet on Android or iOS:

http://cryptap.us/uno/jswallet

I use it exclusively now, just to eat my own dog food Smiley It is nice to be able to walk around with some coin.

But please do continue with a independent Android app, it's a worthy goal.

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:28:18 AM

@ V500, although I agree with almost all above -- and I will kick in for the android-wallet bounty -- I shall quietly champion the notion that neglecting  grass-roots merchant-network development is a fundamental tactical error for a coin like ours. Friends, family, work colleagues, local merchants -- all can be woven directly into our network. This leaves us more independent of Bitcoin. This facilitates p2p fiat-Uno trading. This facilitates p2p bullion trading. This leaves us more resilient if the GFC gets ugly.

@ Cryptapus: gonna try your wallet!
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:50:42 AM

If possible, can somebody setup a bounty for it? I started working on it a while ago but only on my free time. If there is enough bounty I might put aside other thing and give it my full time.

Which approach are you taking? There seems to be at least 2 app styles. There's the one where you download the entire altcoin blockchain, and then there's Mycellium approach, where the blockchain is hosted.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
cryptapus

Activity: 626

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:58:45 AM

Unobtanium Dice, Coinbomb and Transparent Ponzi Games!

There are now vanity addresses for the games (the old addresses will still work, no current plans to disable them). Webpage has been altered with QR codes to make playing via jswallet or QR reader easy:

http://cryptap.us/uno/dice

Large increase in max dice bets, lengthened the bomb and ponzi games.

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
pnoch

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:13:21 PM

Which approach are you taking? There seems to be at least 2 app styles. There's the one where you download the entire altcoin blockchain, and then there's Mycellium approach, where the blockchain is hosted.

At the moment, I'm trying not to have users download the entire blockchain on their device. So I'm working on the alternative which is having the wallet sync data with block explorer thru API to check the balance and check for transactions, which the downside would be that the wallet won't work properly when the API is down. But if I go with Mycellium approach I would need a server to host super node for Uno which I might not have the resource for. All in all, it is working in progress. Resource for UNO is very little compare to BTC at the moment, so building service and apps around it would requires lots of work and patient.
prominerone

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:31:01 PM

btw:
once great profits happen i am all for reinvesting parts of the money on the coin. I hope others think the same. This is a longterm thing. I want to see 1k$ for a coin in a few years time, not just dump it for pennies.

+1.      Yes i thinking the same Wink

V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:18:07 PM

@ V500, although I agree with almost all above -- and I will kick in for the android-wallet bounty -- I shall quietly champion the notion that neglecting  grass-roots merchant-network development is a fundamental tactical error for a coin like ours. Friends, family, work colleagues, local merchants -- all can be woven directly into our network. This leaves us more independent of Bitcoin. This facilitates p2p fiat-Uno trading. This facilitates p2p bullion trading. This leaves us more resilient if the GFC gets ugly.

ok, right, the grassroots-approach. Your departement, correct. Good idea aswell. I didn't see that too clear, but you are right, i get that idea finally. Great approach!
Some stability will be important for that. I expect uno to stay volatile for a while (to the upside) but i am confident we can get it pretty stable later on once we found the correct pricerange.  Maybe the crazy stuff doesn't even happen and we can stick to this very healthy and pretty sustainable angle of growth. Could be rising for months, why not?

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:39:13 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 05:11:22 PM by FallingKnife

Show your UNO pride with a Vanity Address.

Get the vanity generator at
http://cryptap.us/uno/vanity.html

If you're a windows user like me, download the Windows zip and extract to your desktop.
The zip file has 2 folders. One is the 32-bit version, the other the 64-bit version.
There's a batch file in either folder called something like VanityGen64start.bat.  Right click on it and Edit.

The the .bat file is just a text file.  Change the highlighted part to put in whatever you want the Vanity Address to begin with. Save the file, and then double click on it to start finding the vanity address.  After it finds a vanity address, it will write it into the adrs.txt file which will be in the same folder.

It took me about 20 seconds to generate this address with my cpu: uLUVun8LQabDumAp3i2AyYChDD8kzD59kQ
A length of 6 vanity digits (including the mandatory U as the first character) will typically take about a minute to generate, maybe less.  Add a 7th digit, and you're probably looking at 30-40 minutes to generate.  Add a 8th digit, and you'll need to leave it overnight and comeback tomorrow.  9 digits?  Come back next month. 10?  Next year sometime.

Security:  it is smart to use this only on a pc that is not connected to the internet, one that you are very confident has not had any key loggers installed. Copy your Addrs.txt file to removable media and delete it from your computer. You don't want to leave it laying around.

Importing your private key into your UNO wallet is easy.  Copy it, and then go to your UNO Wallet Console, and type:  "importprivkey," paste your private key, and then hit enter.  It will look something like this:

> importprivkey 8YKb2aYgiBGxGyyyyyyyyyyyCa4di94hDr8Sz9ubwhQVJNQTCBeVP

When the key is imported the wallet will let you know.  Now test it just to be 110% certain everything is ok, by sending a small amount (.1 uno) to your vanity address.

[Welcome UNO newbies!  Learn more about UNO at http://unobtanium.uno or connect with the community right here, right now on Bitcointalk.org! ]

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:46:28 PM

Lol @ IMZ I try to go by sirsmokesalotta, but it was taken here for some reason or another. Maybe on twitter? I recently started using that a little bit more. Love southpark though! I try to stay with the same name and motif through reddit and other media outlets for consistencies sake. I would like to think i have a voice behind my words and regardless of the name it comes through all the same. I like the polo troll box too, same name there as well Cheesy

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Benefactor

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:55:57 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 06:11:36 PM by Benefactor

AllCrypt cracks me up.  NAUT per UNO is ~53 right now, and nobody buys up the UNO on there.

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=744

[edit:  After I posted this, someone pulled their longstanding orders from 39-46 NAUT per UNO, quantity of 18 UNO in total, but nothing traded.  Still funny.   Grin  ]

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:56:27 PM

ok, right, the grassroots-approach. Your departement, correct. Good idea aswell. I didn't see that too clear, but you are right, i get that idea finally. Great approach!
Some stability will be important for that. I expect uno to stay volatile for a while (to the upside) but i am confident we can get it pretty stable later on once we found the correct pricerange.  Maybe the crazy stuff doesn't even happen and we can stick to this very healthy and pretty sustainable angle of growth. Could be rising for months, why not?

I am a little.. weird? I think it is OBVIOUS from my postings, but yeah, i personally do not like selling my friends and family on things. If i do well, they are going to do well too, i don't have to convince them to take risks they aren't comfortable with. They benefit all the same with no risk of loss. Perk of being lovedtm Grin Cheesy

I don't view people who do it an any negative light as long as their motivations are altruistic in nature. If i really like something, i bring it up with people, once. If they react well and have interest, i run with it and geek out. If they are hesitant, i would rather not push them. Not my loss if they miss the ship, more for me in the end. I always feel guilty being like this in the crypto sphere. I certainly appreciate that there are people who enjoy doing this though, thank you! I try to do this indirectly, if people seek more info, i try to help the best i can.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Benefactor

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:56:27 PM

The Blue Crypto Award

Here is the current vote tally:

3 Votes - Chuck Hill, 3-D Printer Inventor
UNO voting address:  uVoTe1KyLjiXqrVcKoESNLZjfJRHr6XXJ4

2 Votes - Geoff Lawton, Permaculture Innovator
UNO voting address:  uVote2Qd1HQAW9VygXWW97wDdcGUWpnbtU

3 Votes - Bayer & McIntyre, Mushroom Packaging Invention Team
UNO voting address:  uVote3Z4eToCGeELiocGRdm898iRLvydsH

3 Votes - Hal Finney, Cryptocurrency Pioneer
UNO voting address:   uVoTe4V1AhosXRjn2XcqYLLTSiAj9M1REa 

5 Votes - Boyan Slat, Ocean Cleanup Array Inventor
UNO voting address:   uVoTE5LyLrGcR5qL27czH4bV64V3YWYLNL 

4 Votes - Javier Fernandez-Han, Algae Energy System Inventor
UNO voting address:   uVoTe6bXN6rn3r5B8M7HGoQ6g3xW5j3WuK 

1 Vote - Curro & Wang, Rapid Packing Invention Team
UNO voting address:   uVote7H6WphX1XjGBH64ruXia8rrq9EAdG 

1 Vote - Darrel Hurt, 3D Print Exchange Developer
UNO voting address:   uVoTe87oocKd8pWgiew2tXRAooSm5ia3sB 

1 Vote - Quin Etnyre, Arduino Kits Innovator
UNO voting address:   uVoTe9HKckfcCYBnMGyAWRLcKkLdxAdJjj 

3 Votes - Krystal Persaud, Circuit Kit Inventor
UNO voting address:   uVotE1N5ocxFmLfL5LCQHSYAAjc42Zqc6N

Just a reminder:  Additional nominee recommendation review closes on
Saturday, so if you know of a great nominee please suggest them on the Blue Crypto thread before then (link).

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:56:59 PM

Anyone:
The coin is now exactly what it was designed to be: scarce
And it will be even more scarce as time passes.

.... It's a longterm winner, not just a one-week-coin.

It would be really great to have a long-term graph of the last 3 months with all the other cryptos overlaid from the beginning basis.  I think it will be stunning and a great intrinsic selling-point if people can see it graphically.  Watch the other coins' 1-week pumps and such.  Can we get 100 cryptos on there?  (No non-mineables fake coins!)  Share the graphic in all outreach!

Cool

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 08:00:41 PM

Anyone:
The coin is now exactly what it was designed to be: scarce
And it will be even more scarce as time passes.

.... It's a longterm winner, not just a one-week-coin.

It would be really great to have a long-term graph of the last 3 months with all the other cryptos overlaid from the beginning basis.  I think it will be stunning and a great intrinsic selling-point if people can see it graphically.  Watch the other coins' 1-week pumps and such.  Can we get 100 cryptos on there?  (No non-mineables fake coins!)  Share the graphic in all outreach!

Cool

Absolutely! Who makes the other charts? Was it FK?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Benefactor

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

Here's my address if anybody willing to donate,

uM5Jvhvgoh8yNxpU5puUkmuc3ZcSUsvkGw

Why are these addresses different?  Which one should we donate to?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hemeras

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:28:55 PM

All the bells and whistles doesn't help UNO raising volume ...yesterday trading volume was x10 !!! .
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:35:17 PM

Several markets have hit close to .006 today on that low volume, there's just no one left selling their UNO cheaply anymore. Sooner or later those wanting to buy are going to have to pay more and the price will have to find a new floor.

The previous floor was ~.0045ish, but that dates back to times when mining rewards were much higher. Once the overdue adjustment is finished the new floor is more than likely higher than .01

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:35:44 PM

@ Sirsmokes:  interestingly, I am generally like you -- I would feel awful if friends or family incurred a loss. Okay, leave family and friends out of it.

Here's a re-phrasing:

cryptos are a Net phenomenon in the technical sense;but they are primarily a politico-financial reality. They are social. I do think that a less-Net-centric approach to development is appropriate.

@ Benefactor: I am gonna figure out the Naut/Uno thing.

m
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 10:41:35 PM

Several markets have hit close to .006 today on that low volume, there's just no one left selling their UNO cheaply anymore. Sooner or later those wanting to buy are going to have to pay more and the price will have to find a new floor.

The previous floor was ~.0045ish, but that dates back to times when mining rewards were much higher. Once the overdue adjustment is finished the new floor is more than likely higher than .01

This is a perfect reason why we need to be lighting up our Twitter / FB / Linkedin feeds talking about UNO, vanity wallets, low inflation, etc. We need more buyers of UNO to drive volume, interest and consequently price!

If you know a whale, pass him / her 20 UNO for the heck of it. Perhaps he / she will see the value and throw some money at a position...

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:03:41 PM

i think as hashrate rises people will want back to uno. That's just how crypto works.
Low volume is actually not a bad thing at all at these low prices.
Take it as a confirmation for two things: no daytrader madness yet and no whales yet. Just very relaxed trading right now. At the current angle it could be rising for  a long, long time.

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: