Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:39:07 PM

Okay guys, many of you know I've been a big supporter of Mintpal, even back in the day before they had risen to #1 exchange status (and then lost it again). Haven't been trading there a lot lately (after the hack), but in regards to UI and UX is was still my favourite exchange. Now we all know the long story of this whole V2 launch and it looks like the site finally went live. And I got to say the wait was worth it. Not.

Yep, they managed to kill all the good stuff about the site. The new UI is passable at best, they just purchased a template for 20 bucks and pretty much left it at that (no joke, they really did that). Half the features of V1 seem to be missing. This was a joke before due to the delays, but the actual site is the real disappointment. Maybe they now have the best and most secure backend in the crypto world, but unless they really step up their frontend work fast nobody is going to care.

Sigh...
I just saw it, too. Not very impressive, but clean and minimal.  They said in a tweet that they would come back and clean it up. I don't think they're finished yet.
You sir are quite the gentleman. Smiley

I hope they can fix this, but looking at the new site they simply should not have launched (most previous features gone, unusable main menu, horrible balance sheet, broken 2FA, and BTC/BTC LTC/LTC pairings, I mean really? - and this is just the tip of the iceberg). V1 mostly suffered from a lack of trust in security (wether percieved or real doesn't even matter). They could have rewritten the trade engine and devised a new storage strategy and most people would have been happy. Now they've got even more damage to repair.

But enough of that, sorry for taking the discussion away from Unobtanium. These are certainly interesting times.

I have no clue wether this is a pump or not. The new volume is not all coming from within this community though. Could just be new investors who don't care to make themselves known here. Supply is so low that anybody interested in a good position in UNO would inevitably raise the price. If it is a pump then I'm missing a key component: hype. No noise and hype means no one to sell to. So if it is a pump its probably still in its early stages. I like to think of this as a long overdue correction. UNO was oversold and undervalued.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:39:32 PM

@yipee
welcome to community. No, currently i wouldn't say it's pumped. That pricerise was long due because the coin is pretty rare and pretty nice. It was under value big times before the recent rise. There is still a lot of room to the upside. I wouldn't be surprised if more people would want to jump on the bus at this point. You are probably just in time.

yeah, there is a good chance that it is organic growth.  we have been working hard for that over the past many months Smiley
but there is also a chance that a whale has caught a whif of what's cooking over here.  in which case, i can't imagine they would cease when the momentum is so strong.

who knows?  gotta roll the dice at some point Grin
If it were me, and I didn't already own a bunch of Unobtanium, I wouldn't be able to resist buying some right now just in case it goes bananas this week.  you can always average down your buy in price if this just fizzles out and volume dies back down.  UNO is a great coin that you won't at all mind holding long term.
V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:47:57 PM

@yipee
welcome to community. No, currently i wouldn't say it's pumped. That pricerise was long due because the coin is pretty rare and pretty nice. It was under value big times before the recent rise. There is still a lot of room to the upside. I wouldn't be surprised if more people would want to jump on the bus at this point. You are probably just in time.

yeah, there is a good chance that it is organic growth.  we have been working hard for that over the past many months Smiley
but there is also a chance that a whale has caught a whif of what's cooking over here.  in which case, i can't imagine they would cease when the momentum is so strong.

If it were me, and I didn't already own a bunch of Unobtanium, I wouldn't be able to resist buying some right now just in case it goes bananas this week.  you can always average down your buy in price if this just fizzles out and volume dies back down.  UNO is a great coin that you won't at all mind holding long term.

+1 and if it would continue the strong rise you could expect a lot of outside traders to come in too. Things can exponentially spiral out at one point. Uno has a good chance of becoming wildly popular is what i think. Whales moving in would just be logical right now.

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
timpeff

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:48:47 PM

@yipee

I've been panic buying for 6 months now ( sigh)  ok.. go
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:51:09 PM

UNO is a great coin that you won't at all mind holding long term.

I find that rather true. There are other coins i wind up looking for an exit on rather soon as i feel eventually the coin will die down and i will wind up getting nothing for them. I have not felt that way once with Uno! It is pretty nice to have a little bit of stability in these parts. I really feel there are enough committed members of the community that we could all band together and pull the coin out of a slump if it were to fall into one. Which i don't think will be happening any time soon. It has been slow and steady as people have said. I think those who wanted to accumulate did so when it was nice and cheap. As word spreads the supply gets thinner and thinner. I curse uno, thhhiiiinnnneeeerrrrr!

It is hard for the coin to be a store of value if its value is based off btc and btc is highly volatile. Lately the coin has done wonderfully in maintaining a usd value even though btc was taking the poo-choo express to tanksville. When btc swings back up hopefully the coin will maintain the new value that the increased value in btc lends to it and we can work just as hard to establish that as the new standard for the price of Uno.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:52:36 PM

@yipee

lol

from the first time i started reading about UNO it seems like i've been frantically buying as much as I responsibly could. 
and it still doesn't feel like enough....
yippee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:53:51 PM

ha ha thanks guys

well 10 UNO in the bank so in for a penny...

& thanks for the serious advice - I'll take it when I'm getting serious.  

for now - let's go!

jk
V500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:03:39 PM

@yipee

lol

from the first time i started reading about UNO it seems like i've been frantically buying as much as I responsibly could. 
and it still doesn't feel like enough....

the thing with uno is: you can't have 'enough' of it! It's not possible.  Cheesy

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:05:54 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 11:16:39 PM by FallingKnife

Okay guys, many of you know I've been a big supporter of Mintpal, even back in the day before they had risen to #1 exchange status (and then lost it again). Haven't been trading there a lot lately (after the hack), but in regards to UI and UX is was still my favourite exchange. Now we all know the long story of this whole V2 launch and it looks like the site finally went live. And I got to say the wait was worth it. Not.

Yep, they managed to kill all the good stuff about the site. The new UI is passable at best, they just purchased a template for 20 bucks and pretty much left it at that (no joke, they really did that). Half the features of V1 seem to be missing. This was a joke before due to the delays, but the actual site is the real disappointment. Maybe they now have the best and most secure backend in the crypto world, but unless they really step up their frontend work fast nobody is going to care.

Sigh...
I just saw it, too. Not very impressive, but clean and minimal.  They said in a tweet that they would come back and clean it up. I don't think they're finished yet.
You sir are quite the gentleman. Smiley

I hope they can fix this, but looking at the new site they simply should not have launched (most previous features gone, unusable main menu, horrible balance sheet, broken 2FA, and BTC/BTC LTC/LTC pairings, I mean really? - and this is just the tip of the iceberg). V1 mostly suffered from a lack of trust in security (wether percieved or real doesn't even matter). They could have rewritten the trade engine and devised a new storage strategy and most people would have been happy. Now they've got even more damage to repair.

But enough of that, sorry for taking the discussion away from Unobtanium. These are certainly interesting times.

I have no clue wether this is a pump or not. The new volume is not all coming from within this community though. Could just be new investors who don't care to make themselves known here. Supply is so low that anybody interested in a good position in UNO would inevitably raise the price. If it is a pump then I'm missing a key component: hype. No noise and hype means no one to sell to. So if it is a pump its probably still in its early stages. I like to think of this as a long overdue correction. UNO was oversold and undervalued.
I setup a few uno orders on MP, just to help kick things off. But...
you may want to give MP a pass for a day or two.
I placed a small Uno sell order as a test to get some data into their api, but it did not execute at the best possible price, so be careful.

But free trading for the rest of the year sounds good, after they get these things worked out.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:30:04 PM

You're welcome.  :-b

Including the major 14-bit virtual currency coin worth $ 1 higher than all
2014/08/07 20:36 input Article sent to Twitter Articles sent in with Facebook Article sent to mitudeyi Articles sent in the following days
LV 1  dedalusRecommended 0Views  12512/30/2013 13:17
Related Links -  http://coinmarketcap.com/  [19]

[Bit hub = Lee Seung Hoon News] starts falling beyond a minimum value of $ 1 is the main virtual currency, including coins, each a bit more than 10 species of virtual currency market capitalization, according to analyst firm Coin Market Cap (Coinmarketcap.com) is.

The last 27 days in Mount gokseu (CNN) - Japan's Bit Coin Exchange was trading at $ 800 bit coins.

Climbed to over $ 1 coin is $ 24.15 Added a month ago.

Was in addition to the master coin (Mastercoin) is $ 180.25, bit bar (Bitbar) 44 dollars, Sharepoint protocol (Protoshares) 19.59 dollar coin Nova (Novacoin) 13.72 달러 etc.

Was less than the $ 10 eonop Titanium (Unobtanium) 6.30 dollar coin name (Namecoin) 5 dollar coin aeneon (Anoncoin) 4.61 dollar coin peer (Peercoin) 4.28 dollar coin Prime (Primecoin) 2.68 달러 etc.

Business Insider is a leading American economist media virtual currency exceeded $ 1 price is a pool that was all that was beginning to recognize the intrinsic value of virtual currency from market signals.  bit coin, coin Light specializes Daily News Channel, Bit Hub (www .bithub.co.kr)   Read More
News and press releases bithubcokr@gmail.com
Electronic money finance economy news technical community hub bit (www.bithub.co.kr) (bithub.co.kr) - copyright ⓒ electronic money finance economy news technical community hub bit (www.bithub.co.kr). Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited &
  (Bolding mine)

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

V500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:35:00 PM

hey guys, i just realised a few days ago uno could be much more stable/less volitale than bitcoin or other coins just because of that low sellpressure from miners which in the case of other coins surely makes them very volatile.
Now, maybe uno turns out to be much, much more stable in the end of the day because of the inflation-thing. Then what? Merchant adoption, a lot of good press and everybody wants in.
Not only "lowest inflation" but also "most stable" for that exact reason.

I think we have a winner  Grin

V500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:19:50 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 12:40:06 AM by V500

also i believe today was a new trend established. See here:

pretty early to say, but could possible.

Benefactor

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:28:48 AM

I think a lot of us are glad that Mintpal cancelled the pre-existing V1 orders.  phew!

I had to pull a bunch of coins off of there just now.  Withdrawals went through fine, after their typical 10-minute delay.

Left a few on there for when they piece themselves back together.

-

I do have a 2nd account on there (non-personal), which doesn't even register at all.  Will have to start a ticket, but I may wait a whole week before trying, since they are over-extended as it is.  Lots of UNO on there.   Shocked

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Philogus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:26:58 AM

UNO Bounties at Work

Hi everyone!

A few days ago, I paid pnoch a 100 UNO bounty to successfully create a build and install FreeFileSync on Centos 7.  I noticed today that his work has paid off. The FFS developer has added a Centos 7 build of FreeFileSync  to the official downloads: http://www.fosshub.com/FreeFileSync.html

Again, great work by pnoch.  This is the power of UNO at work!
hemeras

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:58:23 AM

more buy support needed around 0.0082 !
Benefactor

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:20:27 AM

UNO Bounties at Work

Hi everyone!

A few days ago, I paid pnoch a 100 UNO bounty to successfully create a build and install FreeFileSync on Centos 7.  I noticed today that his work has paid off. The FFS developer has added a Centos 7 build of FreeFileSync  to the official downloads: http://www.fosshub.com/FreeFileSync.html

Again, great work by pnoch.  This is the power of UNO at work!
...So does that mean there is mention of UNO on there, like a donation address?  That's great!!!

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:37:37 AM

Well done, Pnoch. I had cause to pass through another coin-community on the weekend (checkin' a detail for an article). Me had forgot how dysfunctional many communities are. These guys were abusing at each other as they tore at the coin's carcass like a bunch of hyenas.

I feel so at home here.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:53:53 AM

Open Letter to Benefactor:

Bitcoin Charlie and I have been discussing a micro experiment in price-independence: 'Hedges.'

B.C. will hold 10 oz of silver (ten one-ouncers). It is his trusted position in the community that may convince people that the silver really is there (and the owner of a Hedge can 'call out' the 'vault guy,' demanding the delivery of the physical bullion or equivalent).

We intend to launch five only 'Hedges,' each one representing two ounces of silver, to be traded non-cryptographically, on Un-Ex, solely with the trading-pair 'Uno/Hedges.'

B.C. has 70 of my uno as payment. However, it is of paramount importance to me that the project initially be about theory and community-building, not about profit, and be characterised by an 'abundance of caution.' We can, with just a few day's patience, 'unpack' the project solely on the basis of the paid-for bullion being available. However, I ask that a respected community member hold in (cost-free) 'escrow' a further sum of 100 Uno.

Thus, short of B.C. and I and you being kidnapped by aliens, the Project can't incur financial loss. Yes, if we tried, me might manage a squabble or two; but as things go, I think this model is sufficient.

I state publicly here that, in the event of any drama, the silver and the 100 Uno be forfeit to the community.

(Guys, I am so old and ill, I care not about the money. I have a pension; and without IndiaMikeZulu to keep me occupied, I'd be starin' about the walls.)

Please add any conditions or suggestions.

I also want the consent of other community members before the switch is thrown. Bitcoin Charile and I have discussed the notion, but the community must give its blessing.
Benefactor

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:09:12 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 08:36:24 AM by Benefactor

...(and the owner of a Hedge can 'call out' the 'vault guy,' demanding the delivery of the physical bullion or equivalent).

Plus shipping.  You mentioned it, before, and it should be here, too.

to be traded non-cryptographically,

Comments, and thus messages, like non-cryptographic trades and ownership can be placed on the blockchain as a permanent record, as the wallets already have this feature.  It's time people use it.  Consult an expert how to do this, because I don't know.  It should actually be simple.  Do we need a special explorer to read the messages??

-

Another thing is that I'd like you to provide an emergency UNO address and permanently maintain it.

-

I have to be honest about this:  It is very clear that the powers that be are fully dismantling the United States, (like they did Germany in WWII, every country gets their chance to fill a role in the boom and destruction cycle, round-robin style,) and it is quite possible they will kill an actual majority with some engineered virus over these next few seasons.  The $USD may be strong now, but it's backed by nothing but murder, and could fall at any time, suggesting power supply issues within the US, where I am.  Call me a whacko, until you see these things come to pass....

...So if I become unavailable or sick, I will definitely send the UNO back to the emergency address as soon as I can.

Also, I really, really, really hate owing anybody anything and also am commitment-phobic like many men, so, while this is also oddball, I'd really like a time limit.  I'd really like to send the funds back 1 year later.

Tell me what you think, and please no thread drift discussions about doom or politics or mediterranean countries or banking families or Cult of Saturn Atanists or minion groups or zombie-producing vaccines or anything, no matter how valid they are.  (If it's all odd, you're not nearly up to speed.)

Smiley

Good night.

Lynch pin in their agenda - choice and assertion is key

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pnoch

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:33:51 AM

Well done, Pnoch. I had cause to pass through another coin-community on the weekend (checkin' a detail for an article). Me had forgot how dysfunctional many communities are. These guys were abusing at each other as they tore at the coin's carcass like a bunch of hyenas.

I feel so at home here.

Yes, I couldn't agree more. UNO, one of the most solid coin backed by superb community.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: