Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046629 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 05:59:32 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 01:02:45 AM by FallingKnife

If anyone is at a loose end, check the 365-day charts of every coin above us. Ix Coin leaped back into the top ranks a month ago, but our old foe Mona Coin has slid under the mark.

m

that's correct. Uno is pretty much the only coin that in a whole year didn't loose you money for holding it. But people think it is not interesting because it's not so volatile  Cheesy

When will they wake up?
You are absolutely right. It's a different animal altogether. UNO is the closest thing to digital bullion, imo.
There is nothing else in the cryptosphere  embodying the characterstics of uno that is viable.

If we were to setout today to create a digital bullion equivalent, that is something digital that could be a store of value and that would be desirable to hold in and of itself; not simply a gold-backed piece of digital paper....

We would want an indisputably fair launch  with no instamine.
We would need a reasonable period of time for distribution (pow mining) at least a couple of years
We want to get to a point rather quickly of low inflation, so that investors can feel comfortable holding it without the specter of having their holdings rapidly diluted
We wouldn't want POS, which is the equivalent of paying someone off in fiat and introducing inflation.
We would want it to be a reasonable, fixed quantity on a known production schedule, without any superblocks or hidden blocks
We'll want a tiny long term inflation to help sustain the network.  
We would want no pre-mine that would reward a small group of individuals and place the ultimate destiny of the commodity into the hands of a few individuals.  In this regard, UNO is better than gold; imo gold mines owned by huge corporations or governments which can ramp up production whenever the price suits them, is the real-world equivalent of a pre-mine. They already control the known gold reserves.  Same with DeBeers and diamonds.
We would want a history and longevity proving that there is an active market and interest in this commodity.

The leap that is difficult for people to make is:  how can a string of jumbled cryptographic digits be a commodity?  How can it be valued?
Gold, afterall, can be felt and it's luster appreciated; it's beautiful. Beside it beauty are usefulness in industry, and for jewelry.

How could a string of digits ever be a commodity.
Part of the beauty of a commodity like Uno is its rareness; not rareness in just the quantitative sense, but also in its fair lanch.   It is truly a rare form of value/exchange, the embodiment of fairness from the very beginning.

It's better than gold in the area of storage and transportability. Ukraine's gold reserves were not instantly wired to the NY Fed; it had to be flown out on a transport plane.

Utility?While it will never be used to build circuitboards, it can be used to buy circuit boards.  UNO has the ability to be used in commerce in ways that would be difficult to do with gold today. It has the same benefits of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, as well as having the unique attributes of fairness/rarity/community/longevity.  For example UNO is easily divisible, instantly transferrable, easy to store.

UNO is a different kind of commodity. It embodies the unique and unusual characteristics of fairness that Blazr2 gave it at birth, which sets it apart from just about anything else. It embodies the utility of cryptocurrency, and the rareness of a desirable mineral.  And it has guaranteed low inflation (something you can't promise even with gold & diamonds, since more can always be produced if the price supports that.)

The world has never seen anything quite like this.  So I agree with you smalltimer. The challenge is helping people understand what this thing is, how it's different, and what it's good for. When people understand what it is, they eventually get it.

Fairness IS an innovation in crypto. Someone has to sacrifice to have fairness, and Blazr2 was that guy; he sacrificed in a way that I haven't seen anybody sacrifice since.  Zero holdback, no schemes to enrich himself. He even paid to scrounge a few early Uno for the faucet he set up.  

In a world of scams, if a coin doesn't have fairness at day one, it can never, ever be made fair later. Ever.

Uno now has 510,883 blocks of fairness. One year solidly behind it. New coins?  Not so much.
Critics can say Uno was pumped by Wolong (old news), or is being pumped (whatever)... but they can never say it wasn't launched fairly.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:04:30 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 01:07:55 PM by BitcoinNational

i see a pattern

it's called end of inflationary period after SUCH expectation rapid speculation(whale pump), selloff, stabilization, and now ... up climbs the turtle Smiley
---
WOLONG's PDF e book GameOfDeception / the P&D whale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHi-wmRZzvs

known victims :: DOGE, UNO, GLC 'global', DEV ... also launched failed 'panda' (not PND)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:12:11 PM

@FK

needs more promo like that. That's pretty good.
We need more education about the past dumps of the coinex stolen coins too because people don't know about that they can't interpret the charts correctly. If you don't know about that and look at 1-year-chart it looks pretty strange and a rise now and not before does not make the slightest sense if you would not have the info about coinex. But if you know that and know the coinex-selling stopped in July suddenly the chart makes very much sense. I think people are wary because they don't have that piece of information and the longtermcharts look strange to them. I think a lot of people would be more after uno if they were educated why the 1-year-chart looks so untypical.
Well, the issue with the charts is going to correct itself over time luckily.

A quote from a random person on the razor-thread:

Look at UNO over the last 2 months. Explain that rise when nothing ever has been done since wolong wrecked it.

i told them the story of course. But i think many people would think similar. They are not aware of all the coinex-trouble.

The more new tradehistory we have the less will all this be felt imo.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 09:34:29 PM

@FK

We need more education about the past dumps of the coinex stolen coins too because people don't know about that they can't interpret the charts correctly. If you don't know about that and look at 1-year-chart it looks pretty strange and a rise now and not before does not make the slightest sense if you would not have the info about coinex. But if you know that and know the coinex-selling stopped in July suddenly the chart makes very much sense. I think people are wary because they don't have that piece of information and the longtermcharts look strange to them. I think a lot of people would be more after uno if they were educated why the 1-year-chart looks so untypical.

Look at UNO over the last 2 months. Explain that rise when nothing ever has been done since wolong wrecked it.
coinex-trouble.

I agree, I'm not sure how long it will take some to get educated. The no inflation, fair launch, trade for AG / AU, Hedges, not to mention real people making up a great and supporting community.

It seems to me that most people are just trying to pump and dump to make a quick buck. The number of new coins should start going down as people wise up to the BS.

I have seen some new names here recently in our community, so that's always a great sign that the word is getting out. The turtle is the perfect analogy. Slow and steady. That's how true wealth is built. Stay the course ladies and gentlemen!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 10:10:37 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 01:46:52 AM by FallingKnife

@FK

coinex-trouble.

I agree, I'm not sure how long it will take some to get educated. The no inflation, fair launch, trade for AG / AU, Hedges, not to mention real people making up a great and supporting community.

It seems to me that most people are just trying to pump and dump to make a quick buck. The number of new coins should start going down as people wise up to the BS.

I have seen some new names here recently in our community, so that's always a great sign that the word is getting out. The turtle is the perfect analogy. Slow and steady. That's how true wealth is built. Stay the course ladies and gentlemen!

Every single crypto currency worth it's salt was pumped at least once.  Just go back and look at virtually any of the class-of-2013 coins on Cryptsy.  Nearly every one I looked at was pumped.  Pumps are just.... pumps. They don't say anything about the long term worth of a coin, but they sure do mess up a one year chart.

Why is UNO rising?
Yes, UNO was epically pumped by Wolong in 2014 (So was Doge, and other coins). Then it was dumped (so was Doge and other coins). Bag holders slowly sold off, supressing the price. This pressure has abated.
Yes, CoinEx stole about 5% of UNO and liquidated it, supressing the price. This pressure has also abated, based on our blockchain sluething.
The fundamentals of UNO stayed the same throughout.
Today, there is virtually no inflation. I suspect more Uno will be lost in 2015 due to human error than will be mined.

A lot of UNO was mined in it's first year, as rewards went from 1 Uno/block to .03125 per block. In 2015, Uno will halve twice more, meaning that selling pressure on Uno from mining will only be about 1% or less, a tiny fraction of what we saw in 2013-14.

What a lot of these people are missing is that fundamentals make a coin, not simply features. Features can be tacked onto any coin, whenever a dev/community wants to. For example, anonymity would be cool in Uno, but anonymity is an app, not money. If the holdings of your anonymous money is being eroded by, say, 50%/year, who will want to hold it more than a few days?   It may make a coin useful for a specific purpose (dark markets, perhaps?).  But what do the fundamentals of a coin say long term? Does anonymity alone make it worth holding? I don't think so.

There's lots of questions that I wish altcoin "investors" would ask about the coins they invest in.
Will holders of a coin be subject to POS high inflation?
Are investors better off to sell it/spend it than to hold it?
What does the mining reward look like?
How does do newly minted coins add to inflation?
Are investors at the mercy of anonymous devs holding a huge premine who may cash out?
Is the coin a flatout scam?  Only time will tell.  (Pumping a coin does not make a coin a scam -- it makes the pumper a scammer).
Has the coin been around for a year?
Is there a committed community that is likely to be around for awhile?

My problem with a lot of these "coins" is that they are not coins at all. They call themselves "this-coin" or "that-coin," but they are not really coins (Unobtanium doesn't even pretend to call itself a coin. Unobtanium is just Unobtanium, whatever that is). They are blockchain regulated apps trying to pass themselves off as money.  And maybe Uno isn't even a coin. Maybe it's cryptographic bullion.

Someone once asked me, "What's the innovation in UNO."  To me it's fairness, and most coins can't say that.

You can tack great features onto an unfair coin, but then all you'll have is an unfair coin with great features.  
You can build on fairness.

Nostr:
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

I am (early morning here) reading latest posts. I think the tortoise is a great meme for us.

FK makes an interesting point about the question about what Uno's innovation is: putting the parts together correctly! That is, the right equation of mining.

This will be a better year than last. Many many coiners, I sense, will stop looking at foxtail-on-the-aerial coins, and settle for a coin that . . . stores value.

Mark
smalltimer

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:33:01 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 10:46:10 PM by smalltimer

maybe people need some graphical summaries with big, bold letters?  Cheesy

People are so fed up with scams and being dumped on coins that are after that worthless and all the greed but they still can't find uno in large groups. Makes you think. Likely too fixated on the pseudo-novelties that get sold here on daily basis. There is always something new to loose money on. 90% of people just chase the new and end up disappointed most of the time.

The message about uno is going to get through to cryptoworld, it's just a matter of time. Keep commenting about uno in an unobstrusive way in other threads when there is a good opportunity to make a little reference to uno helps a lot imo. (i do the same)

Just never stop spreading the message.

@FK
'fundamentals' correct.

Ask about pos-inflation? People think the higher their interests the better for them. So they prefer 100% pos over 50% pos inflation. They would even buy 1000% inflation a year if it was offered because they think "that's interest/additional gain i harvest"  
I can tell you most people fail to see the bigger picture with the pos-inflation. "More interest is better" for most.

I observed most people being focused on demand and not on supply or both. Supply and inflation is frequently ingnored and the inflationary pressure assessed wrong. People sit there and never understand fully why the coins they have become cheaper and cheaper. They blame the 'evil large miner', while it's in the specs. It's not the miners fault he gets too many coins.

Maybe an IQ above average is required to hold uno, i don't know  Cheesy

'what's the innovation'?
It can hold value! That's brand new in crypto ffs!  

the decentralised blockchain was the big invention of this century. So after that what was so innovative with altcoins? Has there been something better than that? No. All the coins use the same blockchain-tech. Those 'innovations' in altcoins are just GUI, a little pos which isn't secure here and some anon-treansactions that aren't anon there, lotto which doesn't work and forks the coin on top. A translation to java. Great innovation!
Small stuff was developed. Uno could copy and implement all of that immediately if it wanted. What innovation? There was no big or important innovations since the blockchain. But maybe that's just me. Other people will disagree.

Uno represents one of the best implementations of the blockchaintechnology today. That's the innovation.

I don't need a hardfork every other week because the new introduced bug forked the coin (again) just to feel its innovative  Cheesy
But some people want that.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 10:55:50 PM

Look up Friedman's simple paper on the Yap islander's stone money.
It was a system that worked great. It was based on quality & fairness.
When it became unfair with the arrival of tools that made it easier to mint, the "new" stone coins were not as valuable.
Many currencies (fiat and crypto) have been ruined by unfair debasement.
Unfair money always fails.

Nostr:
smalltimer

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:06:12 PM

a great piece of wisdom there
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:40:07 AM

maybe people need some graphical summaries with big, bold letters?  Cheesy

People are so fed up with scams and being dumped on coins that are after that worthless and all the greed but they still can't find uno in large groups. Makes you think. Likely too fixated on the pseudo-novelties that get sold here on daily basis. There is always something new to loose money on. 90% of people just chase the new and end up disappointed most of the time.

The message about uno is going to get through to cryptoworld, it's just a matter of time. Keep commenting about uno in an unobstrusive way in other threads when there is a good opportunity to make a little reference to uno helps a lot imo. (i do the same)

Just never stop spreading the message.

@FK
'fundamentals' correct.

Ask about pos-inflation? People think the higher their interests the better for them. So they prefer 100% pos over 50% pos inflation. They would even buy 1000% inflation a year if it was offered because they think "that's interest/additional gain i harvest"  
I can tell you most people fail to see the bigger picture with the pos-inflation. "More interest is better" for most.

I observed most people being focused on demand and not on supply or both. Supply and inflation is frequently ingnored and the inflationary pressure assessed wrong. People sit there and never understand fully why the coins they have become cheaper and cheaper. They blame the 'evil large miner', while it's in the specs. It's not the miners fault he gets too many coins.

The point about inflation and honest money cannot be underscored enough. People do not have any understanding / apparent concern of how inflation destroys purchasing power. For example, look at the Sheeple in the US who are trying to save for the future and all the while, their currency is being destroyed by those who are supposedly entrusted to protect it.  They are so distracted with football and reality TV that when they eventually wake up, they wonder why milk is now $7 / gallon.

As a result, i think that if they do not understand the destroying nature of inflation in the currency with which they are most acquainted, they will definitely not understand the store of value that is Unobtanium.

That is the fallacy of all of the minimum / living wage folly.  If the currency were not debased by the central banks, $7 / hour would get you by.  That's the beauty of UNO...there's no one with the power to inflate!

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:54:13 AM

Cheesy
I don't know man.... that's starting to look like a pump to me.  Grin

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:59:30 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 06:11:26 AM by BitcoinNational

119 Adamantium (Wolverine’s bone covering of choice)
120 Unobtainium (the mineral on the Moon of Pandora)

there a meme below waiting to happen

sex sells ... in blue sexier ... wearing UNO shirt, now sexiest!

the turtle says
price UbO ... o.01111111

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/turtle-gif

Prices are still very low. Currently, UNO is the only coin in the top 50 where anybody with 4-5 btc could get on the rich list.  Roll Eyes
no for much longer Cheesy

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 01:43:47 AM

Like the memes. But the logo seems a little.... different, somehow. Can't put my finger on it.

Nostr:
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 01:49:20 AM

Like the memes. But the logo seems a little.... different, somehow. Can't put my finger on it.
It's because in the wallet Un is the symbol not Ub

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:16:58 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 06:18:20 AM by BitcoinNational

if (when) we add a merged feature (UNO.aux)
then we create a new coin called
UbO "obtanium" ... Ub

r = n+1 {0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,25,38,63,101} 36min. loop/repeat //+1.1% monthly inflation of R (adjusted every 101blocks/303min.) ... no max#
+KGW that randomizes the sequence if hash oscillates by X%

---
edit:: +premine >> snapshot of UNO chain, X coins for every account with +10kg, and a chunk held for charity.
(Give some base money at the start).

Ob / Uob / ObT / (u)TAN

---
if FORK what to FORK in
1. merge -able
2. multisig -able
We get multisig 'user' friendly-fied GUI'd/ great selling point for STORE of VALUE coin

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 02:49:03 AM

UbO "obtanium" ... Ub

r = n+1 {0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,25,38,63,101} 36min. loop/repeat //+1.1% monthly inflation of R (adjusted every 101blocks/303min.) ... no max#
On merge mining, do we still use our SHA 256 machines?

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:04:00 AM

Someone (not me) put up a nice buy order at Cryptsy.

0.00740025   544.27420778   4.02776521 btc

Sell into it at your own risk! Smiley

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:45:02 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 06:31:59 AM by BitcoinNational

UbO "obtanium" ... Ub

On merge mining, do we still use our SHA 256 machines?

Of course ... UNO stays the same ... riding  SHA 256 to the moon ... just we get some bonus coins for mining at 180secs.
They may or may not be valuable ... but we can insist on fun/smart Reward Schedules.  Look at blake ... all one big happy family.  BTC ... name, ix, dev, and io ... my guess is that the other 600s coins are wise to merge into that dynasty family also.

But we need a BIG family of coins at 180secs.  So dream/invent.  (better yet recruit an existing 'good' community)

Someone (not me) put up a nice buy order at Cryptsy.
0.00740025   544.27420778   4.02776521 btc
Sell into it at your own risk! Smiley

The Big Lebowski has spoken.  Or is it Kim Jung, or Mr Burns, or Mr Wiener, or Wolong?

Mr. Un imbibed a few too many tonight in celebration of the conquest of Cryptsy, and had to be restrained from launching a .01 buy order.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:30:50 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 07:11:30 AM by Zelig

Just checking in to say, hi and good evening.  I'm still here.  Just super busy with homework.  Working on a Grad degree in Project Management.  Increased my UNO holding by 11 today ~ !

Unobtanium - 38 ~ !

... or 39...

Z

P.S.  My coins are still on Cryptsy.  I still need to reset this notebook to factory settings.  I still cannot "open" any coin wallets on this computer; bitcoin, unobtanium... and someone wanted to send me some deepcoins, but that one didn't work either.  Electrum will not open, either... I really need to reset this computer to factory settings, but I'm dreading the time it will take to do that and to reload everything... ugh...

Going to experiment with a paper wallet and the computer upstairs when I have the time...

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: