Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046629 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

I sorry Sad  
Not "druggie talk" more like medical, spiritual, and agricultural rights.
I'm fairly offended at your labeling of cannabis culture as such, but i get it, while it may be totally normal to me and a few others it is still taboo for the rest of you.

as an apology, i offer a game:

Say its a cold, blustery night in Montréal and I want to get something warm and greasy in my stomach before a night of drinking.  I stop into the closest diner and, of course, order _______

first person to punch the answer into Cryptapus's brainwallet ( http://cryptap.us/uno/brainwallet/ ) wins 2.5 UNO
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:22:14 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 08:38:52 PM by BitcoinNational

Not "druggie talk" more like medical, spiritual, and agricultural rights.
(I hear that, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.0, maybe the place we can talk norml)

Now the temptation of 2.5 UNO is gonna have me wasting time trying to crack a riddle.

... sirsmokesalot speak as you please, if you tell me there is a good buy signal for any of the green related coins I place a great deal of faith on your understanding on that market.  but when the focus drifts to a side topic too long, someone will undoubtedly call it out. 

---
under 0.0070 uns  Grin  that's the topic to drift into

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 08:33:18 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 09:44:12 PM by FallingKnife

Thanks for replying to my question about what other coins you guys like to trade.

Here's a thought:

Bleutrade makes it possible to trade Uno against any other coin they have on their board. For example, Uno/Pot is ready to trade at
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/UNO/POT
Except for one thing; there's no orders there.  

But if you're passionate about another altcoin besides Uno, and if Bleutrade has that coin, think about becoming a market maker for that pair.

If you're already spending time watching both Uno and (say) Pot, you've good a good idea of the price of both and how they move. You'd be in an good position to make the market. Why not bring the interests together.

This would provide an opportunity to reach out to (say) the Potcoin community to introduce the "new" trading pair and educate.
It would also put your Uno to work earning you either more Uno or more Pot (or both).
It would take more Uno out of the Uno/Btc market.

If anyone steps up and tries to make a market for an alternate Uno pair, you can count on me to do what I can to help promote it.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Jelks

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:41:29 PM

Are we all done, yet, with the druggie talk thread drift, because frankly I don't like it?

Me neither, they've got THREE coins!  Whereas those poor West Virginia moonshiners only got one.  "Mooncoin for Moonshiners".  Cat Stevens (or whatever his name is today) could do something with that.
vector.iso

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:50:54 PM

as an apology, i offer a game:

Say its a cold, blustery night in Montréal and I want to get something warm and greasy in my stomach before a night of drinking.  I stop into the closest diner and, of course, order _______

first person to punch the answer into Cryptapus's brainwallet ( http://cryptap.us/uno/brainwallet/ ) wins 2.5 UNO

well, someone got it!  was it one of you??  or do we just have a canadian lurker?  Cheesy
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 08:56:24 PM

Now in it's sixth month vs btc. I hope the streak will continue.  I think it will.

Nostr:
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

Now in it's sixth month vs btc. I hope the streak will continue.  I think it will.

I hope that we don't break support. We're dangerously close. It did happen before, however, without consequence!  Cool

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

I have a tiny pinch of coin left spare for support -- DVC is exciting and cutting-edge; but it must not distract us from tortoising upward.

m
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:56:45 PM

Gotta say: cool and informed discussions of trading Other Coins is a sign of community maturity, of quiet conviction that Uno serves as a store of wealth.

Think a couple of years down the track, to when Uno is clearly recognised by many as a sort of 'pole coin' -- the 'home-base coin' from which you trade. This is the corporate culture that I nag about: we are the decentralised 'bankers' and advisers. We have the contacts. We run the exchange. We run the mall.

m
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:58:57 PM

Gotta say: cool and informed discussions of trading Other Coins is a sign of community maturity. It is the 'corporate culture' that I nag about.

Think a couple of years down the track, to when Uno is something of a 'pole coin' -- the 'home-base coin' from which you trade. This is the corporate culture that I nag about: we are the decentralised 'bankers' and advisers. We have the contacts. We run the exchange. We run the mall.

m

Love it! Preach!

Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:42:35 AM

personally i really appreciate knowing that some of us are clued up wrt the shenanigans we are subject to.

i have failed miserably at explaining the same facts to friends and family who dont even want to 'get it'

calling the greatest medicinal herb EVER, druggie anything rubs me up the wrong way.

i have spent well over a decade trying to educate people to the benefits of cannabinoids... however.

i still have very little interest in the canna/pot/ganjacoins as i fully expect them to return sweet f.a.

let me just say thanks to the last page and a half of posters who made me smile in the morning, which is somewaht of a rarity this year

now lets talk about the larger quantities of UNO on the sell side... im not selling, you're not selling, so....

I'm not selling, either.

Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:44:16 AM

... sirsmokesalot speak as you please, if you tell me there is a good buy signal for any of the green related coins I place a great deal of faith on your understanding on that market.  but when the focus drifts to a side topic too long, someone will undoubtedly call it out. 

I don't disagree, things were certainly going off topic, and on a topic that might make people uncomfortable. Thank you for the kind words!

i have failed miserably at explaining the same facts to friends and family who dont even want to 'get it'

calling the greatest medicinal herb EVER, druggie anything rubs me up the wrong way.

I think adoption of crypto is a tiny step we can take to help the issue a bit. At least i feel like i have a teeny weeny bit more control over what transpires. If i make the wrong call, all on me, even if the thing is inherently volatile.

The druggie part is what struck a nerve with me. I don't mind a gentle prod to get back on topic. Fk did it rather well. Even a blunt, we need to stay on uno guys. However, it stings a little to feel a respectable member of the community make such a brash summation of things and be so quick to dismiss it as "druggie" talk. As though people who use marijuana have less respectable ideas and opinions because, ya know, they are druggies. Perhaps i am overly sensitive and nothing ill was meant by the comment and i am being way too analytical. It is a topic i am some what passionate about as the whole premise of prohibition seems silly. Lives lost over a plant, in the "Land of the Free". Really though, the thread doesn't need to be clouded with hurt egos. I won't bring the topic up again and if some of us here do want to discuss things further we can always start a new thread. I can see how if people have a negative view of marijuana, how they wouldn't want that then tied to the main thread about Uno. Something they view positively. That makes sense!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Benefactor

Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:00:25 AM

Coins I like to trade:  UNO, BTC, PPC (good for pumps), LTC (not so good), and that's about it right now, with a few exceptions occasionally.  Don't think I will admit to any others ATM.

I used to like a whole bunch, probably actively traded as many as 50 different coins in the past, but most are on a one-way ticket to midnight, it has been foretold.   Shocked

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:12:55 AM

I don't disagree, things were certainly going off topic, and on a topic that might make people uncomfortable. Thank you for the kind words!

I think adoption of crypto is a tiny step we can take to help the issue a bit. At least i feel like i have a teeny weeny bit more control over what transpires. If i make the wrong call, all on me, even if the thing is inherently volatile.

The druggie part is what struck a nerve with me. I don't mind a gentle prod to get back on topic. Fk did it rather well. Even a blunt, we need to stay on uno guys. However, it stings a little to feel a respectable member of the community make such a brash summation of things and be so quick to dismiss it as "druggie" talk. As though people who use marijuana have less respectable ideas and opinions because, ya know, they are druggies. Perhaps i am overly sensitive and nothing ill was meant by the comment and i am being way too analytical. It is a topic i am some what passionate about as the whole premise of prohibition seems silly. Lives lost over a plant, in the "Land of the Free". Really though, the thread doesn't need to be clouded with hurt egos. I won't bring the topic up again and if some of us here do want to discuss things further we can always start a new thread. I can see how if people have a negative view of marijuana, how they wouldn't want that then tied to the main thread about Uno. Something they view positively. That makes sense!

I started a thread outside this thread to discuss today's earlier thoughts in a more appropriate forum...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881433.new#new

Anyone is welcome to join in...

Benefactor

Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:26:01 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 01:56:16 AM by Benefactor

...calling the greatest medicinal herb EVER, druggie anything rubs me up the wrong way.

The druggie part is what struck a nerve with me.

This here troll says:

*Big beautiful American black woman shoves a flat palm in your direction, jiggles around a bit, and shouts, "Oh, NO YOU DIDN'T!!!"

The pot of today is both much more potent in terms of *ucking up people's brain receptors permanently, many times more powerful than in the 60's, when the CIA started to make it a thing.  (Reference that the 'hippie movement' didn't start in San Francisco, but just before it hit there, it was developed in Laurel Canyon by a bunch of US Naval Intelligence offspring (...and the Vatican's Jesuits set up the world's navies, to complete this explanatory landscape,) (see David McGowan  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSK6LsFPQ4o  .)  Further, I believe, but don't know, that the pot of today is genetically-modified.  Sure, before it was a thing, the masons were all over it for hundreds of years.  Fine world they've created while high on it, huh?

I'm actually ok with shamanic use, but only if guided, etc.  I've even heard a surprising audio where the self-admitted CIA pro-druggie tool Terrence McKenna explained that psychoactive drugs should only be used maybe 3x a year.  How often do you and yours use psychoactive drugs?  (I get high almost daily on coffee's caffeine, perhaps no better than your pottycoin.)

As a successful remote viewer and occasional psychic dude, (if you don't KNOW people are prophetic by nature, you are much less likely to assimilate this point into your understanding,) and with the bodies of work by others, it is clear that the human body is much more than most understand, the damned conspiracy-fact-ignorant Mormons do have this one right on a pragmatic basis - drugs lower the etheric energies to which one is attuned.

Healing?  ok.  We could write for hundreds of pages about exceptions and discussions, but isn't this an Unobtanium cryptocurrency thread?

I used the term 'druggie talk' as a slightly humorous euphemism, albeit endeared, although I was aware at the potential for offense.  I use that offense, should one decide to look in the mirror of themselves that is life, and make the choice to be offended in the first place, to skip the hundreds of pages of discussion and burn just enough to hopefully remind such a person of....[insert the reflection you see, here.]

----

Consider this concept:  "Don't feed the trolls."   Grin  Muah-haha-haaa!

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:50:50 AM

okayyyyyy.....  if I say I agree 100% with whatever you say, can we move on?

LOL.

Click the meme to continue the discussion.

A lot of cool discussions start here, but they don't end here.

Nostr:
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:51:59 AM

okayyyyyy.....  if I say I agree 100% with whatever you say, can we move on?

LOL.

Click the meme to continue the discussion.

@FK, thanks! That's a much better link than the one I had!  Grin

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:29:31 AM

Mark Learns to Trade!

Did I singlehandedly awaken the XRP/UNO section of Cryptsy? I have been 'micro trading' there.

Will the USMS Bitcoin auction on Thurs. 4th push Btc down?

m
Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:40:09 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 06:04:10 AM by Zelig

Will the USMS Bitcoin auction on Thurs. 4th push Btc down?

m

I'm wondering the same.  Holding off purchasing for the moment.  (I think)  I'm also wondering if everyone thinking the same is what has held the price steady for the past week?  

Z

P.S.  Finally broke out of newbie status!

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
Jelks

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:04:59 AM

WHO keeps putting up these sell walls?  And WHY?  It's obviously not one of the regular posters here -- though possibly it (or they) are regular lurkers.  What's going on?  If we were to continuously buy up all of that red blob, would it continue to miraculously reappear?

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: