Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔮 Futuur - Predict the Future! 🔮  (Read 13768 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:30:28 PM

Placed a bet on tie in the match between Flamengo vs Vasco da Gama. Outcome odds is 619.94× Shocked. Now I'm curious about Futuur odds/winning chance calculator, what is the main factor behind it? I know, Flamengo is strong team and they will definitely look for a victory in this match. But I have placed my bet on tie as the outcome is really high. Vasco da Gama have slight ability to make a draw too, I'm not expecting that they will win this match. Previously I have won few bets like this, hoping for another win this time.

I followed your bet since it is a good multiplier with a very small bet but this time the minimum bet requires 0.003 mBTC (3x of your bet) and the multiplier became smaller @ 0.1 mBTC on win.  But it is still a good bet to win ratio.  

( I still wonder why the minimum bet  fluctuates )

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:44:08 PM

Made a quick sports bet for the very first time. Will get results in just a couple of hours let's see if I can clinch something quick here. will be able to win thrice the amount if Tottenham can take the match away. I think short term bets have their own adventure.  

Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:29:27 PM

I followed your bet since it is a good multiplier with a very small bet but this time the minimum bet requires 0.003 mBTC (3x of your bet) and the multiplier became smaller @ 0.1 mBTC on win.  But it is still a good bet to win ratio.  
~snip~
( I still wonder why the minimum bet  fluctuates )
We both lost the bet Cheesy. Flamengo have scored two goal and won the match. BTW, chance of happening tie was 1% while I placed the bet. With the lowest chance I was able to place bet of 0.001 mBTC. That winning percentage changed after my bet. As a result the outcome odds become lower. And you had to place your bet on higher winning chance than me. Moreover, minimum winning amount is 0.1 mBTC at every bet. In that case, minimum 0.003 mBTC bet was required to have 0.1 mBTC winning outcome.

Actually the winning percentage changes after each bet. That's why minimum bet fluctuate at any market. Hope you got the point. I found another bet with higher outcome. I think you can place 0.001 mBTC bet in this market as long as the winning % stay 1, you need to place your bet on 'Celta de Vigo'. So don't be late. Check this market: Atlético Madrid vs. Celta de Vigo

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 08:25:08 AM

We both lost the bet Cheesy. Flamengo have scored two goal and won the match. BTW, chance of happening tie was 1% while I placed the bet. With the lowest chance I was able to place bet of 0.001 mBTC. That winning percentage changed after my bet. As a result the outcome odds become lower. And you had to place your bet on higher winning chance than me. Moreover, minimum winning amount is 0.1 mBTC at every bet. In that case, minimum 0.003 mBTC bet was required to have 0.1 mBTC winning outcome.

Even though you lost, I think you made a great bet there. The trick I think is to find anything where you think the odds that are offered are unrealistic, and then bet accordingly. If you keep betting on events that say 1% chance but the actual chance is more like maybe 5%, then after some time you should make a considerable profit.
It's like bitcoin price movements, really. There will be considerable fluctuations from one moment to the next, one event to the next... but over time it should average out in your favour.

I've taken your route with my bet today. The odds for a tie in Leipzig vs Augsburg is 1%. Ausgburg have been quite poor recently, but Leipzig have been patchy too. Got to be worth a go.

You mentioned about odds changing - this also happens as you scale your bet up.
I bet 1 with potential winnings of 466. If I'd gone to the maximum of betting 100, the potential winnings are only 1000... so bet 100x more for chance of 2x reward. In this case, the lower bet makes more sense.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 08:30:02 AM

Napoli is a good side that won there last Seria A game even without creating more goal chances though, they drew against the dreaded Atlanta and with that on there statistics. The Genoa game is going to present them a chance to test there form considering the fact that, Genoa haven't conceived in there last four games so, breaking it would come with a pleasure to them. So, i'm betting on them to win

Napoli is one of my teams for a bet this season so, i'm okay with them playing from an away side against a mid tier team. Its a 3 point for Napoli on this one fro sure, worst been worst would be a draw.
Twinkledoe

Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:11:42 AM

Futuur little by little has become one of the most sought after platforms by many, this time I want to make a couple of bets on football, to see if I try my luck since I have many results in mind.

I still have about 3 remaining bets but would wait maybe up until the end of this year to know the results. What I like about futuur is that they have wide range of topics to bet on. Not only in sports, but politics, entertainment, etc. This is the reason why they have a lot of spectators also. But looking forward to see other alts in their payment system, maybe at least doge.
serjent05
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:40:57 PM

~snip~
( I still wonder why the minimum bet  fluctuates )

Actually the winning percentage changes after each bet. That's why minimum bet fluctuate at any market. Hope you got the point. I found another bet with higher outcome. I think you can place 0.001 mBTC bet in this market as long as the winning % stay 1, you need to place your bet on 'Celta de Vigo'. So don't be late. Check this market: Atlético Madrid vs. Celta de Vigo

Thank you for the explanation, but I think the minimum bet should be fixed to not be unfair for the latecomers.  Anyway, I was out these past days and I just read your reply today, I checked the link and it is still active.  I saw the bet on Celta de Vigo being 1% and bet on it at a minimum bet of 0.001 mBTC with a winning reward of 0.139 mBTC. 13900% isn't bad even though it has a very slim chance of winning.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:59:24 AM

I just noticed some users here uses a different currency other than mBTC. Is that a real money? Because I have some of that in my balance, or it's just, for the mean time, has no-value one, made just for practice predictions? I would love to know.

Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 08:55:28 AM

Futuur little by little has become one of the most sought after platforms by many, this time I want to make a couple of bets on football, to see if I try my luck since I have many results in mind.
Because Futuur Offers Unique Betting experience , Predicting in Politics, sports and entertainment is Normal but Science ? and Even Business and Finance ? this is very rare that site can offer , because gamblers supposedly don't have idea about these areas can be part of gambling betting.
So i wont be surprise that one day this will become a phenomenal gambling site.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:34:46 AM

But of course it is the enjoyment and the fun that matters , and competing against an expert gambler like @Hhampuz is really cool , though this is Prediction game and it's more likely our instincts is our comrade in winning.

Believe you me, I'm in no way shape or form an expert  Grin
Yeah I "Totally" believe that Boss  Grin

Just 1 question Boss " How to be You"?  Grin Grin Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Eureka_07

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:07:44 AM

<snip>
Because Futuur Offers Unique Betting experience , Predicting in Politics, sports and entertainment is Normal but Science ? and Even Business and Finance ? this is very rare that site can offer , because gamblers supposedly don't have idea about these areas can be part of gambling betting.
Honestly I don't see a lot of users that are placing bets recently, I don't see a lot of users though, perhaps Futuur should add some chat room for their users, sometimes it's boring if we don't see other users, it will be fun having some interactions and chats with other users.

Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:23:20 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 12:34:46 PM by Mahdirakib

<snip>
Minimum winning amount is 0.1 mBTC which is fixed for all. And the minimum bet depends on the outcome odds, it changes after each bet. I have said about it in my previous reply too. They need to provide fixed odds in order to make the minimum bet same for everyone at any market. But their betting system doesn't work in this way. So whoever place his bet earlier gets the higher opportunity in it. Here is my bet on this event

I just noticed some users here uses a different currency other than mBTC. Is that a real money? Because I have some of that in my balance, or it's just, for the mean time, has no-value one, made just for practice predictions? I would love to know.
You are talking about the Ooms coin. Ooms have no value and it's not a real currency. Futuur gives 10k Ooms to every new user so that they can test the platform before placing bets with real currency. Both of you should check this page 'How it Works'. You will fond short details about everything there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Eureka_07

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:32:47 PM

<snip>
You are taking about the Ooms coin. Ooms have no value and it's not a real currency. Futuur gives 10k Ooms to every new user so that they can test the platform before placing bets with real currency.
<snip>
Oh yeah, thanks! Actually I initially know that Ooms coin has no real vale since the time that Futuur created their thread here, I was also lucky to be given 1mBTC. My first bet at Futuur is "if humans will be able to go to Mars in 2024".
I just thought that maybe there was some changes and Futuur decided to put some value on their Ooms coin, that's why I asked.

Beparanf

Activity: 2786
Merit: 764

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:34:02 PM

<snip>
Honestly I don't see a lot of users that are placing bets recently, I don't see a lot of users though, perhaps Futuur should add some chat room for their users, sometimes it's boring if we don't see other users, it will be fun having some interactions and chats with other users.

Futuur offer bet selection is very limited and some of it is very unique and not for a typical gambler. Most the sports betting user already settled on there original casino that's why it might be the cause of lack of interest on Futuur. Chatbox will help to build a community on the casino but launching a giveaway or tourney will caught a lot of attention for possible player.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:52:17 PM

If you take a look at science related questions, there are actually a lot of Futuur users who made predictions. Some questions are even reaching hundreds or even thousands of predictors. But I notice that these are predictions using Ooms, Futuur's platform token.

In Bitcoin, the number of predictors are much lesser. I guess this is because Futuur has just launched this feature allowing its users to predict using real Bitcoin. This is in fact one of the reasons why its signature campaign is launched, to spread awareness of the new feature.

Once this new approach to betting will get enough attention, the bets will definitely rise.
Cnut237
Legendary

Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:12:25 PM

Honestly I don't see a lot of users that are placing bets recently

I have 10 open bets on the bitcoin markets at present Cheesy

I know that some of the markets are very thin on the bitcoin side, but it is early days and bitcoin betting has only recently been added to the platform. It's a good site with some really interesting betting categories that you don't get elsewhere. I think it will do well, and already has that important unique angle.

malcovi2

Activity: 1268
Merit: 74

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:40:39 PM

24hrs withdrawal wow..

serjent05
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:41:48 PM

24hrs withdrawal wow..

Well, this is their current withdrawal system, I believe this will get better in the future.  This would be one big turn-off for the users but I believe the management will tackle this one and will make it more convenient to users when it comes to withdrawing funds from their system.  I hope they will implement an automatic withdrawal system on a limited amount just like other gambling platforms do.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:38:39 AM

24hrs withdrawal wow..

Very sad. That's something Futuur devs should address urgently. They need to be reminded that even if they are offering something unique to the market, there are still very basic features which they should ensure, or else potential clients would get discouraged and leave.

I am also wondering why their representative here is not anymore actively engaging with us. If they are becoming too busy, that means they are undermanned and should just hire more staff.

Anyway, here's another attempt to bet on the underdog. Let's get it on, GSW!

Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 05:40:10 AM

<snip>
well Not all bettors are posting here mate so we don't know  the totality of bettors predicting in site and since @Hhampuz is also placing His prediction in this Site as we can see how he won the recent event .
and maybe Futuur is having not enough advertising program so the response is not that Huge compared to other gambling site.
But i still believe that the uniqueness of Futuur will bring them to the top in the next months or years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: