Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261840 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:02:29 PM

Survivor69, whose sock puppet are you?

Newbie with activity of 1 making tons of claims about neobee without providing a single shred of evidence.

Before you say another word, let's see proof that:

- the software company is destroyed
- Neo is now a joke in Cyprus
- Danny is in hiding and not just doing what he said in his last email
- the former employees are suing.

Where. Is. The. Fucking. Evidence.

I live in Cyprus, I have a friend that used to work for them.

Unfortunately it is true.

I admit I was wrong or a fool......

Hearsay is not evidence. I don't believe a word you say.
I live on Cyprus as well, and I have bought a few more profit shares just in case..
Will continue to invest in this project if/when they roll it out in the SoEasy-shops.
Would be so cool if it really happened and if it would happen here it would be super-cool!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:08:16 PM

@Kenta:  Since you can no longer buy direct shares (afaik), you are not "investing in this project."  You are simply handing your money over to Havelock and people cashing out.  There's nothing wrong with that, the market depends on greater fools, but your money doesn't change Danny's finances by a single Satoshi (unless he's one of the folks selling Cheesy).
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:12:08 PM

does your "academic interest in bitcoin only" lead you to have  1500 posts in speculation & securities sections
and 3 in dev & tech discussion?

If i did not know better, i'd speculate that your behavior in these forums is the behavior of
a speculator at work.
Keep reading those 1500 posts and you may learn what I am doing there.

But if you are lazy: I have no doubts or interest in the technical aspects of bitcoin.  It is the economics aspects that I am extremely skeptical about.  And also its amazing capacity to attract and support all sorts of scams and crimes (although that is not its main problem).

Now what are YOU doing here?  It seems that you did not lose money with the collapse of Neo & Bee (otherwise you would not be trying to convince us that all is well).   Did you profit from it?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:17:10 PM

@Kenta:  Since you can no longer buy direct shares (afaik), you are not "investing in this project."  You are simply handing your money over to Havelock and people cashing out.

Well, but then they also haven't rolled out anything yet, so I didn't say anything wrong did I?
And for now it looks like they are likely to need more investments to get somewhere...

Guys, what's wrong with you. This island is broke for at least 50 years from now unless miracles happen. Why are you so envious and hard against people that at least have dreams and are trying to make changes?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
survivor69

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:28:00 PM

Danny either has the "illusion" that he will sell something out of the corpse (there is nothing to sell anyway) or he keeps on doing what he has been doing all along. Lying continuously and to all.
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:28:46 PM

@Jorge
right now i am pretending to be amazed with your ability to avoid any kind of serious conversation.

@Kenta, ]
don't let them fool you. The neo threads are notorious for the residing trolls and they are only three so far.
Notice that that there are more personal attacks, baseless accusations and threats than critical posts against the operators of neo.

If any of these haters was an actual interested party and not a FUD agent at work, they would have contacted neo, or their law firm themselves,
from the very beginning. They would have posted their info from the beginning. But they did not.

Instead, they roam the forums, attacking anyone that has a different opinion, aiming to create panic.  
They seem passionate to convince everyone that this asset, of all of coinland, is another virtual scam.

Very few are having a purely critical stance (pro or against is irrelevant) and this makes serious discussion hard.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
sporket

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:36:42 PM

@Kenta:  Since you can no longer buy direct shares (afaik), you are not "investing in this project."  You are simply handing your money over to Havelock and people cashing out.

Well, but then they also haven't rolled out anything yet, so I didn't say anything wrong did I?
And for now it looks like they are likely to need more investments to get somewhere...

Guys, what's wrong with you. This island is broke for at least 50 years from now unless miracles happen. Why are you so envious and hard against people that at least have dreams and are trying to make changes?

Buying shares on Havelock does not put any money in Neo's coffers, only into other traders' pockets.  You would not be doing Neo any favors even if Neo was legit.

Investing in scams only helps scammers.  Neither Cyprus nor Bitcoin were helped by Neo -- on the contrary, the Neo fiasco has harmed both.

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:42:04 PM

bongheads like sporks for instance, who thinks that neo harmed cyprus or bitcoin.
Having never been out of moms basement, he does not want anyone to do anything with neo.

Notice the behavior:
to his eyes, garage scams listed in shady exchanges are "legit mining operations"
neo, on the other hand, is a scam, because he said so.
Even if people are trading it for purely speculative reasons, neo is evil for sporks and his buddies.

survivor69

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:49:13 PM

bongheads like sporks for instance, who thinks that neo harmed cyprus or bitcoin.
Having never been out of moms basement, he does not want anyone to do anything with neo.

Notice the behavior:
to his eyes, garage scams listed in shady exchanges are "legit mining operations"
Even if people are trading it for purely speculative reasons, neo is evil for sporks and his buddies.

Man, unfortunately it is over. It was too good to be true. Whether it was a scam from the beginning or not/was pure incompetence, I do not know. 

Even though until today I had some hope, today it vanished.

Today I went to Nicosia in their offices myself. Locked, closed and deserted.

Software company which is co-hosted in same building laid off its employees.

There were only 2-3 persons there. I asked what happened and nobody had the courage or mood to reply. One of them said "its over".

What else do you want?
sporket

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:55:20 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 06:06:25 PM by sporket

Notice the behavior:

For a guy who hates ad baculum/ad hominem arguments, you sure go pretty heavy on them Cheesy
Also, point me to my posts where I suggest that any mining operation is legit.  Not saying that there are none, only that I've never endorsed any.

P.S:  Keep "investing" like you do, and soon mom's basement will start looking like the height of luxury.
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:42:13 PM

@survivor69

according to the trollfest ITT and your statements

the offices are locked, closed & deserted but there are people left behind to tell you that "its all over".
i call interplanetary crap.
Make up your minds, if offices are deserted and people are fired, who pays the people who stayed behind to tell you that they are fired?

Also, blogs are reposting FUD from this forum, papers repost FUD from blogs, FUDsters then come here and say "look, source".
circular logic fails all over the place.

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:42:30 PM

Because there are also people who see your island only as a bone that still has some bits of meat in it.  And people like that are everywhere, even here in my country now, unfortunately.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
survivor69

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:46:28 PM

@okaynow

the offices are locked, closed & deserted but there are people left behind to tell you that "its all over".

Man the building is a huge one, there are other companies there. The people I met most probably were from the software company or the maintenance of the building or something.

For sure your ex-CEO and all Neo staff were not there. Your ex-CEO is hiding in the UK like a pus.y.

What a shame. When I met him in Limassol 1 1/2 months ago I was convinced 100%. What a scammer.

I admit I was a fool.

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

Well if the building is huge, and you dont know who the fck you were talking to
the persons you "met" could very well be anyone then. So.. just like in here..

anyone says anything without any shred of evidence to support his claims.

You walked in a building, and asked some irrelevant stranger, and he knew "its all over".
And that my friend is what another poster meant a few posts back. It is called hearsay.

You came here and told us that you believe what some anonymous stranger who may or may not be
the janitorial committee ceo of the building told you.

Why.am.i.not.surprised.avi

sporket

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:55:45 PM

Everything's just fine, okaynow, survivor69 is jumping to conclusions.
A perfect opportunity for you to grab some cheap shares is how I see it.  

NICOSIA, CYPRUS - APRIL 09: A pedestrian walks past the offices of Neo & Bee on April 9, 2014 in Nicosia, Cyprus. Cyprus based bitcoin vendor Neo & Bee is under investigation by police after allegations they committed fraud against at least two of their customers. The companys CEO Danny Brewster has left the island after allegedly receiving threats. (Photo by Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/Getty Images)
Copyright © 2014 Getty Images. All rights reserved.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:27:45 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 10:00:56 PM by minerpart

I can confirm that as well.
I had contacted them in order to acquire a Neo Card and they said they are only gathering interest at the time.

I think Danny didn't want to take customers as he knew the future of the bank was uncertain.
You can't say he is a scamer AND he didn't take your money - that simply does not make sense.

The company would have been a success if BTC had increased in value over 2014 as N+B had predicted and Gox+Bitfunder didn't happen. THAT IS A FACT. So they ran out of funds, it doesn't make this a scam. N+B would have opened customer accounts if the future of the bank was secure - but to do so with the price of BTC too low to allow the bank to stay open would be taking money by deceit.

If you see that you realise that Danny was acting honestly and concientiously by not taking onboard customers until he knew BTC would be strong enough to support his bank. He has acted admirably in that regard and PREVENTED another retail-banking crisis in Cyprus.

On the disappearance front - the guy is under GREAT stress, It's a natural response. Not ideal or acceptable but he is human and it is understandable.

N+B was a high risk IPO in a new start-up. People, get over it, it failed, most start-ups fail. It looks like there here is NOTHING criminal here. Possibly a few customers have been misled and they could launch a civil case to have their funds returned. It's a bankrupt bank which failed due to adverse market conditions. That's life, that's Capitalism and that is investing. You can't win them all.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:35:59 PM

Notice the behavior:

Man, unfortunately it is over. It was too good to be true. Whether it was a scam from the beginning or not/was pure incompetence, I do not know. 

Even though until today I had some hope, today it vanished.

Today I went to Nicosia in their offices myself. Locked, closed and deserted.

Software company which is co-hosted in same building laid off its employees.

There were only 2-3 persons there. I asked what happened and nobody had the courage or mood to reply. One of them said "its over".

What else do you want?

Maybe some evidence? Do you even understand what evidence is?

Evidence is photographs, authorised interviews, notorised statements. Seriously, do you people not cover this in school? Saying 'I went there' is just as trustworthy as me saying 'I have a pet dragon in my garage' - both entirely based on hearsay.

Give us some real evidence.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:43:49 PM

Evidence is photographs, authorised interviews, notorised statements. Seriously, do you people not cover this in school? Saying 'I went there' is just as trustworthy as me saying 'I have a pet dragon in my garage' - both entirely based on hearsay.

Yes, many people here understand what evidence is. Your incredulity is not going to convince anyone this is not a fraudulent scheme. You can keep screaming like a girl asking for evidence, but that will not change the fact that this scheme is imploding.
sporket

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:50:11 PM

Unless Danny is monumentally stupid, I doubt that you'll ever get such evidence.
He will never issue a notarized statement saying "I stole your money."
He will never authorise an interview outing him as a scammer.
He won't even send you a selfie signed "So long, sucker!"

Just not the way life works Undecided
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:57:49 PM

You can't say he is a scamer AND he didn't take you money - that simply does not make sense.
Thank you kind stranger. People jump in conclusion without much hesitation and without using any instrument of logic.

N+B was a high risk IPO in a new start-up. That's life, that's Capitalism and that is investing. You can't win them all.
+1. I am completely and utterly convinced that it is not people who either have invested in this start-up or that have operated any kind of actual registered business that are doing the shouting.

In the real world, if you start something new, in unexplored territory and fail, you failed.
In bitcoinland, if you actually go fully and legally public and fail, they call you a scam/

makes sense i guess..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: