Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261801 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

He's a terrible day trader, almost of Nick Leeson proportions - not only that he has no sense of moral responsibility. Thats's all you can say about him. So in that sense, yes he is a typical banker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:26:46 PM

'On Monday May 5th, 2014 at 12:00 EST the NEOBEEQ Fund will be delisted from Havelock Investments. We have provided ample time for anyone representing the NEO & BEE Ltd. Company to respond to our repeated requests to provide additional information for the status of the company. As we have not received any formal information we have made the decision to no longer list the NEOBEEQ Fund.'

Danny has that much respect for his investors that he can't even reply to Havelock's emails and warings about the shares being de-listed.

What a scumbag.

Is the same "fund" traded anywhere else?
How is the NEOBEEQ price not already at zero, if there will be no where to trade anymore?

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:34:00 PM

How is the NEOBEEQ price not already at zero, if there will be no where to trade anymore?

Other than four more days of fishing for greater fools, there's always a chance of Danny's dramatic, 11th-hour Second Coming.  Imagine?
Cheesy
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:37:14 PM

Other than four more days of fishing for greater fools, there's always a chance of Danny's dramatic, 11th-hour Second Coming.  Imagine?
Cheesy

Got it, thanks.
We could use a big story with a dramatic, positive turn of events, could this be the one?

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:25:12 PM

This stock is ripe for pump and dump as bag holders try anything to get more while getting out.

Expect false stories and coordinated rumour spreading over the next few days.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

On Monday May 5th, 2014 at 12:00 EST the NEOBEEQ Fund will be delisted from Havelock Investments. We have provided ample time for anyone representing the NEO & BEE Ltd. Company to respond to our repeated requests to provide additional information for the status of the company. As we have not received any formal information we have made the decision to no longer list the NEOBEEQ Fund. If any additional information is provided to us we will make it public.

Ah wait this thread was fastest adds a comment in
Well the dump already occurred so its trading at 2250 satoshi a share
If their was any money to be made from bankruptcy lol.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:03:00 PM

I suppose that the price quoted at the exchange is always that of the LAST trade that was executed.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:32:28 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-19099595

3 August 2012 Last updated at 08:03

Cancelled Future Festival catering firms 'still owed cash'
By Tim Johns BBC Radio Lincolnshire
Future Festival website The event was due to be held at the Lincolnshire Showground from 27 to 29 July
Continue reading the main story   
Related Stories

Cancelled concert tickets on sale

Businesses have said they are still owed thousands of pounds after the collapse of what promised to be Lincolnshire's largest music festival.

The Future Festival - planned for July - was cancelled in March.

Since then several catering firms which had paid for pitches have complained no money has been returned.

Danny Brewster, who was involved in organising the festival, said money was paid to the company fronting the event, which he claims he has sold.

In March, BBC Lincolnshire reported the cancellation of the festival and issues concerning those who had bought tickets.
'Quite shocked'

Since then several companies have said they are owed money.

Gatwick-based Richard Billings said he paid a 50% deposit for four pitches.

"We paid the fee, which for four pitches came to a total of £2,500.

"It doesn't leave a very nice taste in the mouth that people can do that. I suppose you learn from it, learn to be a little more cautious in the future".

Richard Clark, who runs a Mexican food stall, said he parted with £500.

"I was quite shocked that somebody could just take people's money and just do nothing, organise nothing", he said.

"We're only a small company, we both work full-time, so the cash flow we have is very small.

"It's been a very tough trading year in catering with the weather and the recession. It was quite a significant loss to us."

Earlier this year, Mr Brewster told the BBC he had separated himself from the company running the festival - Future Entertainment Ltd - "legally and lawfully", and it had been sold to a man called Ramluda Antonictvius. Mr Brewster was unable to provide any further contact information or details.
'Failed business'

Companies House has confirmed there has been no change to the ownership of the company and Mr Brewster remains as the sole director. The accounts are currently overdue.

An email address was provided for those who had lost money to try and obtain a refund. However, none of the caterers or ticket-holders who used that address have received any money or any response.

When asked about the problems, Mr Brewster said: "The caterers and the seven people who purchased tickets did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Future Entertainment Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."

Lincolnshire Trading Standards said an insufficient number of complaints have been made to them to commence a formal investigation.

It added those out of pocket could pursue a claim through the county court.

and here:

http://www.safeconcerts.com/news/2012/mar/7083-future-festival-cancelled-amid-controversy.asp
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:23:28 AM

Future Festival website The event was due to be held at the Lincolnshire Showground from 27 to 29 July
Continue reading the main story   
Related Stories

Cancelled concert tickets on sale

Businesses have said they are still owed thousands of pounds after the collapse of what promised to be Lincolnshire's largest music festival.

The Future Festival - planned for July - was cancelled in March.

"I was quite shocked that somebody could just take people's money and just do nothing, organise nothing", he said.

"We're only a small company, we both work full-time, so the cash flow we have is very small.

"It's been a very tough trading year in catering with the weather and the recession. It was quite a significant loss to us."

Earlier this year, Mr Brewster told the BBC he had separated himself from the company running the festival - Future Entertainment Ltd - "legally and lawfully", and it had been sold to a man called Ramluda Antonictvius. Mr Brewster was unable to provide any further contact information or details.
'Failed business'

Companies House has confirmed there has been no change to the ownership of the company and Mr Brewster remains as the sole director. The accounts are currently overdue.

An email address was provided for those who had lost money to try and obtain a refund. However, none of the caterers or ticket-holders who used that address have received any money or any response.

When asked about the problems, Mr Brewster said: "The caterers and the seven people who purchased tickets did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Future Entertainment Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."

Lincolnshire Trading Standards said an insufficient number of complaints have been made to them to commence a formal investigation.

It added those out of pocket could pursue a claim through the county court.

and here:

http://www.safeconcerts.com/news/2012/mar/7083-future-festival-cancelled-amid-controversy.asp

Amazing that these things are not found much sooner.
Was Danny using his real name when he first started raising money for Neo and Bee, or just a forum username?

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:39:00 AM

This took me 20mins of googling to find, regular investors should have pulled this up months ago. The Companies House directorships trail (which has actually been mentioned on the Cyprus thread) led to the name of his previous entertainments company and a simple search for the keywords came up with the scam news story. Not rocket science.
source101

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:44:50 AM

User @source101 appears to know Mr. Brewster since before he went to Cyprus, and his unique informations have not been shown to be incorrect yet:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=301800;sa=showPosts;start=0

Besides describing Mr. Brewster's background and (lack of) qualifications he offers some interesting points:
1. Mr. Brewster's cars were being shipped out of Cyprus (2014-03-25 08:55:16).
2. Mr. Brewster and his fiancée were still in Cyprus shortly before Mar/30 (2014-03-30 04:57:00)
3. This is the third time that Mr. Brewster set up a business that failed (2014-03-30, 05:48:32)

Point 1 is interesting only because other posts have claimed that the cars were being sold in Cyprus. ("The Bentley was spotted in a dealership with changed plates" -- Hm, how did that poster know that it was the same Bentley?)

Point 2 is surprising since many people were already looking for him at the time, weren't they?  However it may not contradict the employees' accounts; I don't recall whether they claimed that he left Cyprus much before the 30th.

Point 3 is interesting because, if true, it is just amazing how that fact could have gone ignored for so long.

So someone read it....

Yes, I agree that some info was off (that is hard when you are listening over shoulders, and hearing town chat) but even Mr Brewster was looking behind his shoulder;

(No subject)
« Sent to: source101 on: April 02, 2014, 09:43:59 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Feel free to enlighten me to who you are, many of your facts are so wide of the mark it would be comedy gold, had they not had wider implications. I have my suspicions as to who you are so feel free to clarify that for me.

So now you have found some of his past. He does this conveniently walks away just before things go bad or a company goes bust.

Again he does not answer to any of this. Again he does not answer why he went from living out of his suitcase to driving his Bentley? Danny your life will always be like this, running from the truth, hurting those you supposedly love around you as you scam and run and live high and fall. Oh, and get help for your mental issues too as you are a pathological liar.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:30:05 AM

I suppose that the price quoted at the exchange is always that of the LAST trade that was executed.

That although their are about 3 BTC in orders left to empty the order book
Symbol   NEOBEEQ   Last Price   ฿0.00001910   Market Cap   ฿50.57

Worth 2 Complete Mining Blocks and Txt Fees if lucky XD

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:00:02 AM

Wow that sounds exactly like ukyos excuse with bitfunder/weexchange.. I wonder if he got the advice from danny. Maybe this was all a conspiracy?

Also here are 3 more failed companies created by mr brewster:

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/911325502/MR-DANNY-JAMES-BREWSTER

edit: here's another one http://companycheck.co.uk/director/915266963/MR-DANNY-BREWSTER

Does that make it 6 now?
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:48:03 AM

Surely this can't be the same person?  Did no one check anything about this guys past before they handed him millions?
bite111

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:39:53 AM

When asked about the thousands of bitcoins "unaccounted for" in Neo & Bee r Brester said:"The shareholders who gave their coins and the creditors who supplied goods and services to Neo & Bee Ltd did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Neo & Bee Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:05:50 PM

Surely this can't be the same person? ...

Has anyone ever gone broke by overestimating the gullibility of bitcoin investors?
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:01:36 AM

[ ... ]
Danny Brewster, who was involved in organising the festival, said money was paid to the company fronting the event, which he claims he has sold.  [ ... ]  Earlier this year, Mr Brewster told the BBC he had separated himself from the company running the festival - Future Entertainment Ltd - "legally and lawfully", and it had been sold to a man called Ramluda Antonictvius. Mr Brewster was unable to provide any further contact information or details.  [ ... ] When asked about the problems, Mr Brewster said: "The caterers and the seven people who purchased tickets did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Future Entertainment Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."

Also here are 3 more failed companies created by mr brewster:
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/911325502/MR-DANNY-JAMES-BREWSTER
edit: here's another one http://companycheck.co.uk/director/915266963/MR-DANNY-BREWSTER
Does that make it 6 now?

Amazing. 

Bitcoin has obviously become a religious sect.  Satoshi Nakamoto is no longer just a mere computer genius, but is already viewed as the greatest benefactor of mankind, a divine Messiah, if not an avatar of God himself.  And a con man has only to claim to be a true Bitcoin believer, and praise Bitcoin left and right, for other true believers to adore him and trust him 100%.  For they firmly believe that Bitcoin will protect them and triumph and save them from evil, and that there is no other evil but that which comes from the enemies of Bitcoin.

That is the only explanation I can find for Danny Brewster having managed to fool so many investors for so long.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:41:27 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 12:33:31 PM by JorgeStolfi

Needless to say, Google finds no mention of that name except that same news article.  However it could be a mangling of "Romualdas Antonovicius", a valid Lithuanian name, e.g.

http://www.employmentrecruitment.co.uk/cv-resumes/im-very-hard-worker-and.125

Please note that the name "Romualdas Antonovicius" is just my guess, that the person above may not be the only person with that name in the UK, and that Mr. Brewster may have been using the "Keyser Söze" trick with the reporter.

EDIT: On the other hand. that (undated) CV has Mr. Antonovicius living in Colchester Coventry with previous work experience in Wisbech.  Mr. Brewster was said to have lived/worked in the Doncaster area.  Colchester Coventry, Wisbech, Lincoln, and Doncaster are all in Eastern England, almost in a straight line.

Wait, this can only mean one thing ... could Mr. Antonovicius be ... Satoshi Nakamoto?  Shocked  Wink

EDIT 2014-05-05: Mr. Antonovicius's residence was Coventry not Colchester, sorry. Closer to Manton, Lincoln, and Doncaster, but not in a straight line (and more like Central than Eastern England).

NotLambchop

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:43:19 PM

Heads up!

Thanks for your patronage, everyone!
This message was brought to you by your friends at

and the letter Q

lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:00:56 AM

MintSauce, so cute.  Smiley

[01:53am] lolstate: Hi, TAT. Have you had any contact with Danny (CEO of Neobee) or any of the other members of the management team before or after their delisting from Havelock?
[01:54am] zoinky left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
[01:54am] lolstate: Hi, MP. Have you had any contact with Danny (CEO of Neobee) or any of the other members of the management team before or after their delisting from Havelock?

---
Ref:

TAT = ThickAsThieves
MP = mircea_popescu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: