Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Boxing Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 28031 times)
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 10:06:03 PM

^^ Right, I saw one interview wherein he confirmed that he will not sign a contract extension with Floyd's promotion and this will be his last fight for them. Although Ellerbe said post fight press conference that he doesn't discuss their boxers contract in public, it seems inevitable. They can't blame him though, Floyd took that route as well when he severe his ties with Bob Arum and let him manage his own career. So this is what Tank's gonna do throughout, and definitely to cut the middleman in Floyd. But I will say that they did a good job building Tank's name in this division and making him a champion and a household name for even a casual sports fans.

Gervonta Davis got a big break with Mayweather Promotion and I think he is surely on the right track if he is trailing Floyd Mayweather into his greatness, that is what I think by managing his own, he can surely become very versatile on his own, but I think he owes his popularity to his promotion and trainers in what he become now, but right now, after defeating Romero, in my opinion, Davis will be lifted in a new environment and now that he is out of Mayweather promotions, there is no doubt that he is in a different league now, and I don't really expect a rematch anytime soon despite the claims of Romero exposing him, and got all the rounds I highly doubted that,
I think he acknowledges what Mayweather promotions has done in his career. He trained with the best and they really help him to where he is right now, no doubt about it. But as a free agent, yes, he will become more versatile, can dictate the negotiations in his own term. He won't change any of his corners soon, including his trainers. They have build a camaraderie, even his mother is involved and hands-on. Everyone saw what happened, and I think we could agree that a rematch is not needed.

He can handle himself as a free agent he is a great boxer people want to see his fights he will have no restrictions, and he can negotiate with other promotions, the one thing that these promotions are doing is they want to keep everything in the house as they do on UFC, where all fights are done on fighters under on promotion, this what prevents great boxers like Davis to fight the best from other promotions. 

Exactly, just like what Bob Arum did before, all in house fight for his fighters, thus preventing us to see great fights until it's too late and that Pacman is no longer in his prime.. And then cut him lose when he lost. So hopefully when Davis goes on his own, he will chase fighter like Garcia who has been calling him several times, Haney or even Shakur Stevenson if he ever wants to go up to 135 lbs.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 10:42:14 PM

[..snio..]

Gervonta Davis got a big break with Mayweather Promotion and I think he is surely on the right track if he is trailing Floyd Mayweather into his greatness, that is what I think by managing his own, he can surely become very versatile on his own, but I think he owes his popularity to his promotion and trainers in what he become now, but right now, after defeating Romero, in my opinion, Davis will be lifted in a new environment and now that he is out of Mayweather promotions, there is no doubt that he is in a different league now, and I don't really expect a rematch anytime soon despite the claims of Romero exposing him, and got all the rounds I highly doubted that,
I think he acknowledges what Mayweather promotions has done in his career. He trained with the best and they really help him to where he is right now, no doubt about it. But as a free agent, yes, he will become more versatile, can dictate the negotiations in his own term. He won't change any of his corners soon, including his trainers. They have build a camaraderie, even his mother is involved and hands-on. Everyone saw what happened, and I think we could agree that a rematch is not needed.

He can handle himself as a free agent he is a great boxer people want to see his fights he will have no restrictions, and he can negotiate with other promotions, the one thing that these promotions are doing is they want to keep everything in the house as they do on UFC, where all fights are done on fighters under on promotion, this what prevents great boxers like Davis to fight the best from other promotions. 

Exactly, just like what Bob Arum did before, all in house fight for his fighters, thus preventing us to see great fights until it's too late and that Pacman is no longer in his prime.. And then cut him lose when he lost. So hopefully when Davis goes on his own, he will chase fighter like Garcia who has been calling him several times, Haney or even Shakur Stevenson if he ever wants to go up to 135 lbs.
I agree with both of you, time to get out of Mayweather shadows and put this name as Gervonta Davis and not like copying his mentor. Sure he can set up a fight to whatever he wants, Garcia or even Haney because that two might also be in his radar and it's a win-win for him and I think that he will be the favorite whoever he chooses to fight.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2022, 04:59:06 AM

That's the pro when you get out from the shadow of someone but will he ever get a big shares with his fights  including the PPV?
They all do have some advantages and of the have issues with their promotion but at least in boxing the fees are pretty much millions compare to MMA
fighters.

Its time Garcia to stand up too, this guy pose himself as king but cherry picking all the time. Shakur is surprising and he could match the skills of either Haney and Davis given a time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 06:43:19 AM

It appears everyone is very busy arguing about Kambosos versus Haney and Inoue versus Donaire hehehe. We forgot that this weekend Stephen Fulton will also be fighting Danny Roman. It might not appear to be an important fight, we know Fulton's victory is a certainty, however, every boxing fan should watch it because if Inoue wins, he might move up to super bantamweight and challenge Fulton for the WBC and WBO super bantamweight championships.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 06:50:01 AM

It appears everyone is very busy arguing about Kambosos versus Haney and Inoue versus Donaire hehehe. We forgot that this weekend Stephen Fulton will also be fighting Danny Roman. It might not appear to be an important fight, we know Fulton's victory is a certainty, however, every boxing fan should watch it because if Inoue wins, he might move up to super bantamweight and challenge Fulton for the WBC and WBO super bantamweight championships.

Yes, saw that scheduled fight but the odds though. Nevertheless, I don't think that Inoue will go up in weight. Too early for him, and knowing that he is under Bob Arum, I doubt that he will allow his cash cow to immediately jump on the next weight unless he is very sure that he can take Fulton out or any of the champion in that division. So let Fulton battered Roman this weekend, and his chance to win are high because obviously he is the favorite.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:42:32 AM

I agree with both of you, time to get out of Mayweather shadows and put this name as Gervonta Davis and not like copying his mentor. Sure he can set up a fight to whatever he wants, Garcia or even Haney because that two might also be in his radar and it's a win-win for him and I think that he will be the favorite whoever he chooses to fight.

Well, I guess he can stay and just add some extra touches on his style to sure solidify that it is his mentor style anymore, but yeah he sure needs to go beyond the point and declare that he is a grown man with grown decisions, I sure hope he still regains that flawless record of no losses, that he has, but I really like Gervonta Davis, and after announcing that these two is about to clash I immediately see that Davis will win this, I really don't know why or how but I think I got a hunch that Davis could surely win this fight and after looking at their stats from there I am sure enough that Gervonta Davis has an advantage,

Well, Sad to say many are mainly focused on the main events and don't want to give even slight details over other fights that are not on the main card, and actually the same goes with me because I really don't know Stephen Fulton and Danny Roman, and I think that many here are with me and speaking of the Kambosos and Haney, they indeed have a heated argument that may add fuel to the hype, and with Inoue VS Donaire I am really most excited to that fight more than other, I am curious if Naoya Inoue has upped his game or if Nonito Donaire can have an answer to their rematch or if it's going to be a repeat of the past,
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 11:16:40 AM

Well, Sad to say many are mainly focused on the main events and don't want to give even slight details over other fights that are not on the main card, and actually the same goes with me because I really don't know Stephen Fulton and Danny Roman, and I think that many here are with me and speaking of the Kambosos and Haney, they indeed have a heated argument that may add fuel to the hype, and with Inoue VS Donaire I am really most excited to that fight more than other, I am curious if Naoya Inoue has upped his game or if Nonito Donaire can have an answer to their rematch or if it's going to be a repeat of the past,

Stephen Fulton vs Danny Roman is also a main event mate. Gone are the days when it's just HBO and Showtime running the big boxing shows and many times adjusted their schedules to avoid the same fight dates. Right now we have 3 giant networks (DAZN, PBC, ESPN) that are not scared to stage their own events on the same schedules. Many boxing fans are dismayed because it divide the viewers. 

On June 4 both 3 networks will air their own shows although Kambosos-Haney is the biggest of the 3 events.

ESPN: Kambosos vs Haney   
PBC: Stephen Fulton vs. Daniel Roman
DAZN: Kenichi Ogawa vs. Joe Cordina

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 11:20:18 PM

That's the pro when you get out from the shadow of someone but will he ever get a big shares with his fights  including the PPV?
They all do have some advantages and of the have issues with their promotion but at least in boxing the fees are pretty much millions compare to MMA
fighters.

It depends on how Davis will negotiate specially the PPV split. The thing is that if he doesn't have a manager, then he could get a extra maybe 5-10% as that maybe the minimum fees a promotions is getting.

Its time Garcia to stand up too, this guy pose himself as king but cherry picking all the time. Shakur is surprising and he could match the skills of either Haney and Davis given a time.

Garcia will be facing Fortuna, maybe another cherry-pick. And maybe if he wins by knockout against Javier, he will get back his confidence and maybe chase Davis or whoever wins in the Haney vs Kambosos.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 11:36:48 AM

Stephen Fulton vs Danny Roman is also a main event mate. Gone are the days when it's just HBO and Showtime running the big boxing shows and many times adjusted their schedules to avoid the same fight dates. Right now we have 3 giant networks (DAZN, PBC, ESPN) that are not scared to stage their own events on the same schedules. Many boxing fans are dismayed because it divide the viewers. 

On June 4 both 3 networks will air their own shows although Kambosos-Haney is the biggest of the 3 events.

Oh! sorry never heard of a Stephen Fulton or Daniel Roman before that is why they are not on my radar, and right now I am focused on the George Kambosos and Devin Haney fight right now and the June 7 big fight between Naoya Inoue VS Nonito Donaire was the fight I am checking on,

Sorry, not all in the thread are interested in the Stephen Fulton VS Daniel Roman fight but you can surely open up a discussion here, or make your own thread regarding that fight, but right now is the day Kambosos and Haney will meet in the ring and I haven't seen any free live stream yet, maybe I would go and buy a pay per view instead,

Well, pretty much I am very excited about the Naoya Inoue VS Nonito Donaire 2 fight, a rematch is a proper way of saying who really won that 1st fight, I mean Naoya Inoue pretty much has to give Donaire a solid body blow that knockdown Donaire but progressing the fight Nonito Donaire withstand those obstacles and giving Naoya Inoue a scare of his life, in losing in the fight, the decision was sure to split but judging from that body blow that Inoue gives to Donaire that has gave Naoya Inoue a big points from the judges,
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 01:56:02 PM

Right, it's obvious that HBO Boxing is gone for good for many years and if I'm not mistaken some of it's executive are working on Showtime like Espinoza or in the other 3 giant networks that you mentioned.

I think the Fulton vs Roman could be a good banger but Stephen is the big favorite so I'm not expecting the fight to last the distance.

Ogawa is a Japanese junior light weight champion, this is his first defense of the belt and I think this is more interesting as the lower weights is filled with fighters that are fast and strong. But I expect Ogawa to win here as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 07:50:07 PM

Garcia will be facing Fortuna, maybe another cherry-pick. And maybe if he wins by knockout against Javier, he will get back his confidence and maybe chase Davis or whoever wins in the Haney vs Kambosos.

I don't think that's a maybe because it is somehow clear that this is a cherry-picked fight because if not then they should have accepted the order that Garcia should fight Isaac Cruz they didn't.
They personally picked Fortuna not because they know that Garcia could have an easy win but because his camp wants Garcia to be pushed to his limits against a much more experienced boxer with not so much KO capabilities. I'm not underestimating Fortuna but Garcia can really defeat him, although I know it would end by a decision again.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 10:03:38 PM

Right, it's obvious that HBO Boxing is gone for good for many years and if I'm not mistaken some of it's executive are working on Showtime like Espinoza or in the other 3 giant networks that you mentioned.

I think the Fulton vs Roman could be a good banger but Stephen is the big favorite so I'm not expecting the fight to last the distance.

Ogawa is a Japanese junior light weight champion, this is his first defense of the belt and I think this is more interesting as the lower weights is filled with fighters that are fast and strong. But I expect Ogawa to win here as well.

Well there was an upset as Joe Cordina knock out the champion Ogawa in just 2 rounds. I haven't seen the fight to be honest, it's just the news that pop out from my social media accounts. Ogawa is the champion and the odd favorite, but not by a mile. He was like 1.6x something against Cordina's 2.1x. So the chance for the underdog to win is there and so he did. It was reported that the right hand landed solid on Ogawa's chin and has to struggled to get up. But he fell down again and the referee was force to wave the fight off.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 12:26:42 PM

Espinoza actually started working with Showtime even before HBO stopped its boxing program. It was funny, during the HBO vs Showtime network war as both top network executives swapped networks with Stephen Espinoza heading Showtime while former Showtime boss Ken Hershman went to HBO. Cheesy

I haven't watched both fights because Fulton faced a heavy underdog. But at least after his victory, the WBC and WBO champion said that he wanted to unify all the 4 belts. So let us hope he fights WBA and IBF champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev in his next fight. It will be very interesting to see another undisputed champion.

Ogawa-Cordina was a better match up since the former champion visited his own contender's backyard. The problem is UK fights are too early in the morning in my time so I cannot watch them live. I do sacrifice some sleep when its a big fight like Usyk-AJ and GGG-Brooks.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 03:31:29 PM

George Kambosos Jr. VS Devin Haney Decision - WIN

I have bet for Haney and from the announcement of this fight I surely think that Haney will win, and I was not disappointed, but George Kambosos Jr. really fought well giving Haney a hard time but Still, Devin Haney outboxed Kambosos and it was really a sight to behold, and men look at George Kambosos face Haney really left a red mark on his entire face, while Devin Haney just sustained a stretch from his right eye, Devin Haney was really on pace with his rhythm, getting away from power punches of Kambosos, he likely has a style just like Floyd Mayweather, Jr. but there is a different feel about it, but yeah because of that Haney was really dominating most rounds, I guess after this I would like to see a Devin Haney VS Gervonta Davis next match what do you guys think, what is next for Devin Haney,

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 07:00:20 PM

George Kambosos Jr. VS Devin Haney Decision - WIN

I have bet for Haney and from the announcement of this fight I surely think that Haney will win, and I was not disappointed, but George Kambosos Jr. really fought well giving Haney a hard time but Still, Devin Haney outboxed Kambosos and it was really a sight to behold, and men look at George Kambosos face Haney really left a red mark on his entire face, while Devin Haney just sustained a stretch from his right eye, Devin Haney was really on pace with his rhythm, getting away from power punches of Kambosos, he likely has a style just like Floyd Mayweather, Jr. but there is a different feel about it, but yeah because of that Haney was really dominating most rounds, I guess after this I would like to see a Devin Haney VS Gervonta Davis next match what do you guys think, what is next for Devin Haney,

First off, congratulations mate! As for me, I just watched the match and I decided not to bet because the odds aren't that tempting in my eyes but I'm glad that I didn't bet because if I did then surely I'd lose as I'm looking for Kambosos Jr. to defend his title successfully.

Haney was really dominating him each round with his specialties being a technical boxer, he didn't let the champion have a successful punch and maintained him within his reach with some jabs to keep Kambosos at bay. I've bumped into an article earlier saying that Devin Haney is looking forward to have a fight with Teo Lopez soon, tried to find the said article but I failed.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 06:34:08 AM

-snip-

First off, congratulations mate! As for me, I just watched the match and I decided not to bet because the odds aren't that tempting in my eyes but I'm glad that I didn't bet because if I did then surely I'd lose as I'm looking for Kambosos Jr. to defend his title successfully.

Haney was really dominating him each round with his specialties being a technical boxer, he didn't let the champion have a successful punch and maintained him within his reach with some jabs to keep Kambosos at bay. I've bumped into an article earlier saying that Devin Haney is looking forward to have a fight with Teo Lopez soon, tried to find the said article but I failed.

I've never seen any article about Teo Lopez being the 1 that Devin Haney wants to fight next but that could be another dominating fight for Haney, In my opinion, what I have seen and want I want the fight now wast Devin Haney VS Gervonta Davis, but that will need to wait because the preparation will take a long time to process, but if a Teo Lopez would surely take place, I would still go with Devin Haney all the way, but if they would take a Gervonta Davis fight then I am not so sure on who would I pick because that will be an amazing fight to watch, as we could see a different technique, but with pretty much close style,

And now the 1 I am waiting for a boxing fight that will take place on June 7, Saitama, Japan on ESPN plus

Title fight: Naoya Inoue vs. Nonito Donaire 2

This is a big fight for all Filipino fans of Nonito Donaire, and at the same time Japanese fans of Naoya Inoue, but for me, I am both a fan, but for this fight, my support is on Donaire, but my bet is torn between because I have seen both players recent fights and Inoue Rack Jason Moloney giving him a fast punch, outboxing and out speeding Maloney, While Donaire his fight with Nordine Oubaali,  Donaire was patient throughout the fight and waiting patiently for the right timing while Oubaali was greedy when he found the range of his left but Donaire's counter probably devastated Oubaali, so I will still be going and supporting my fellow Filipino Nonito Donaire,
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2022, 10:51:41 AM

And now the 1 I am waiting for a boxing fight that will take place on June 7, Saitama, Japan on ESPN plus

This is a big fight for all Filipino fans of Nonito Donaire, and at the same time Japanese fans of Naoya Inoue, but for me, I am both a fan, but for this fight, my support is on Donaire, but my bet is torn between because I have seen both players recent fights and Inoue Rack Jason Moloney giving him a fast punch, outboxing and out speeding Maloney, While Donaire his fight with Nordine Oubaali,  Donaire was patient throughout the fight and waiting patiently for the right timing while Oubaali was greedy when he found the range of his left but Donaire's counter probably devastated Oubaali, so I will still be going and supporting my fellow Filipino Nonito Donaire,

This will be a much better fight than what we've had last week between Haney and Kambosos, both Inoue and Donaire want to engage and loves to take offense, the first fight was exciting but this time, big things are at stake and this has the potential to become a candidate for the fight of the year I'm sure this is going to be a blockbuster fight.
I'm betting Donaire here hopefully by a stoppage, I hope he is in a much better condition than on his last two fights.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 03:31:35 AM

I don't know, but I think that more of an exhibition fight is more about doing an event where Myweather looks like he has more attitude, and they put Don Moore on to measure what level of strength and emotional stability he is at, if he's in the Emirates, it's Obviously the fight will take place, I can't imagine the amount of money he will receive if he fights it, it's like you say, maybe there is a sheikh who is very interested in seeing these boxers in action, for me they will measure forces organizing a very big event with Myweather, is that this boxer is very controversial and when there is going to be a fight with him, he attracts a lot of attention.

Many Fans still want to see Floyd Mayweather get into it, if he is lacking on the boxing side or still fit to fight, many are tend to be too curious if Floyd can do better on other fighters in different divisions, or if other fighters ut of boxing that he will fight with boxing, right now there are many MMA fighters that are going into boxing for an exhibition fight and many are just into the fight because of money,

Well, there are many people still interested in older boxers if they can still fight inside the ring, just like what happened with Evander Holyfield vs Vitor Belfort, we can see that Holyfield isn't really fit anymore to fight inside the ring, and his opponent was retired MMA fighter, Victor Belfort, and Mike Tyson VS Roy Jones Jr. we can see that Tyson might still have a couple of speed but doesn't have the power in his punches anymore, while Roy Jones Jr. is fast in his feet, but the fight was a split draw,

And I will add this is the new normal now, Exhibition fights like this was a thing now, and people are loving to see this kind of thing, and I think this is right now what people want to see than with regular boxing,

If the truth is that I had not seen it that way, this convinces me that now the business model is focusing on exhibition fights, since I am also curious about Mayweather, he still has the same touch, although to be honest his style I don't like it at all, I have in my mind when he fought Pacquiao the way he ran around the ring avoiding any attack by the Filipino, after that fight I didn't follow the fighter anymore, because I didn't see him with emotion, because I already saw that he is very strategic and does not mind boring his fans as long as he achieves a technical victory with great skill, however that is accepted in boxing and it is the rules, but I do not like his style.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 06:02:38 AM

-snip-

This will be a much better fight than what we've had last week between Haney and Kambosos, both Inoue and Donaire want to engage and loves to take offense, the first fight was exciting but this time, big things are at stake and this has the potential to become a candidate for the fight of the year I'm sure this is going to be a blockbuster fight.
I'm betting Donaire here hopefully by a stoppage, I hope he is in a much better condition than on his last two fights.

Donaire better be ready for Naoya Inoue's body blows that could crumble any boxer in their division, and surely that title of a monster is really fit for him, but in their 1st fight Nonito Donaire already experience that pain from his body blows, he definitely will be expecting that and be ready for them, and the determination to win for Nonito Donaire is very incredible that it surely go the distance if that mindset of him is not ready for this fight then Naoya Inoue can win this, his recent fight with Jason Moloney proves that Inoue has upped his level on speed and power so Nonito Donaire better be careful with that kind of style, and I really like these two fights, they will surely give their all in order to win,

If the truth is that I had not seen it that way, this convinces me that now the business model is focusing on exhibition fights, since I am also curious about Mayweather, he still has the same touch, although to be honest his style I don't like it at all, I have in my mind when he fought Pacquiao the way he ran around the ring avoiding any attack by the Filipino, after that fight I didn't follow the fighter anymore, because I didn't see him with emotion, because I already saw that he is very strategic and does not mind boring his fans as long as he achieves a technical victory with great skill, however that is accepted in boxing and it is the rules, but I do not like his style.

If you look at all exhibition fights the Pay Preview is remarkable people surely is curious about what may happen if you pit a boxer with an MMA fighter in a boxing match, or a YouTuber slash boxer wannabe to a professional boxer, I really think this kind of events really is the new want for a certain audience, and on the recent event of Floyd Mayweather against Don Moore on Abu Dhabi Unity Boxing Event when a Sheikh decided he wants to see Mayweather in a boxing fight with Don Moore they let it happen,

And Floyd Mayweather's style was the defensive kind of style in boxing some will surely say it is the most boring kind of style but let's face it evading and blocking surely was all in the basics of that sport, and Floyd Mayweather is exploiting this kind of style to his advantage, and I think it is proven effective if you have a record of 50 wins and 0 losses.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 05:27:58 PM

Unfortunately, Naoya Inoue won the fight and Nonito Donaire was lost by a KO. The fight didn't get longer either because Inoue finished the fight in just merely 2 rounds. I'm not disappointed though because the odds are really pointing for Inoue as he have also the advantages, it's just I have expected more from the fight like it would go somewhere atleast 7 rounds. Our Filipino Flash wasn't the Flash we know anymore and Inoue was just faster than the 1st fight.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: