Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 11:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 65808 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 26, 2024, 07:46:37 PM

How are the successes at the front in Ukraine? I haven't been watching for a long time.

Russia taking its time as main goal is to kill as many nazis without risking their won soldiers.
They also let Ukraine advance in Kursk so they could sell this war more easy in Russia,
while encircling and killing as many ukronazis there, too

Example of Ukronazi:

https://imgur.com/a/A03ozph

Ruzzia is certainly OK with "risking soldiers". It is in fact well documented and the losses are atrocious compared with the advances (when there's advance at all).

This is Utkin, the founder of Wagner - Please, notice the name Wagner - an icon of the true III Reich Nazis and preferred composer of Hitler - the naming is NOT casual.T his story never had wings no matter how many times you try. I am surprised Branko that you are falling so low. I mean, slightly surprised.

Putin cares nothing about Nazis, in fact he is now closer to be a Nazi leader than ever - just replace the Gestapo for the FSB and you will find little difference. He is absolutely ok with Nazis, as long as they are HIS nazis. However, more than 8 million Ukrainian died fighting the true Nazis of Hitler's Reich.

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 909

White Russian

View Profile
Today at 03:53:23 AM

How are the successes at the front in Ukraine? I haven't been watching for a long time.

Ruzzia sluggishly advancing in the donbas - unable to take Chasiv Yar - which tells you a lot of their real power. Ukraine has 10.000 men in Kursk and opposition is extremely weak and unmotivated. Ruzzian conscripts and soldiers are treated correctly, so they rather surrender than go back and get shot by their own troops, namely the Tik-Tok fighters from Chechenia.

There is a high chance that a large area south of the Seim River is unsupplied and may easily fall in Ukrainian hands. Loses are nothing spectacular, there are news of new settlements taken by Ukraine every day. Some of them are relatively big.

Russia's advance in Donbas is proceeding at an abnormally fast pace. In particular, in just a week and almost without resistance, Russia took Novogrodovka, which is larger than Chasy Yar.

Branko

Activity: 2576
Merit: 321

View Profile
Today at 06:46:38 AM

Russia taking its time as main goal is to kill as many nazis without risking their won soldiers.
They also let Ukraine advance in Kursk so they could sell this war more easy in Russia,

Example of Ukronazi:

Ruzzia is certainly OK with "risking soldiers". It is in fact well documented and the losses are atrocious compared with the advances (when there's advance at all).

This is Utkin, the founder of Wagner - Please, notice the name Wagner - an icon of the true III Reich Nazis and preferred composer of Hitler - the naming is NOT casual.T his story never had wings no matter how many times you try. I am surprised Branko that you are falling so low. I mean, slightly surprised.

Putin cares nothing about Nazis, in fact he is now closer to be a Nazi leader than ever - just replace the Gestapo for the FSB and you will find little difference. He is absolutely ok with Nazis, as long as they are HIS nazis. However, more than 8 million Ukrainian died fighting the true Nazis of Hitler's Reich.

How many streets in Moscow are named after him? And how he died? Did Boris Johnson killed him, or maybe Putin? Do you cheer Putin for that,
or, when it suits you, you will write "Putin eliminated his political oponent"?
Dimitarus

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 07:36:53 AM

Ruzzia sluggishly advancing in the donbas - unable to take Chasiv Yar - which tells you a lot of their real power. Ukraine has 10.000 men in Kursk and opposition is extremely weak and unmotivated. Ruzzian conscripts and soldiers are treated correctly, so they rather surrender than go back and get shot by their own troops, namely the Tik-Tok fighters from Chechenia.

There is a high chance that a large area south of the Seim River is unsupplied and may easily fall in Ukrainian hands. Loses are nothing spectacular, there are news of new settlements taken by Ukraine every day. Some of them are relatively big.

Russia's advance in Donbas is proceeding at an abnormally fast pace. In particular, in just a week and almost without resistance, Russia took Novogrodovka, which is larger than Chasy Yar.

For the time being, the Russians have huge losses. The Ukrainians are about to send reinforcements there and must stop the advance.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
Today at 07:48:38 AM
Last edit: Today at 08:02:56 AM by paxmao

There is significant expansion in the Kursk area. Not as fast as the first 1000 km2, but that would be impossible. However, mid-size settlements are being taken and the south of the Seim is cracking under the pressure. I expect a relevant change along the next two weeks in the area.

The fuel storage facility I mentioned a couple of posts ago is burning for the 9th day. Having such a expensive facility unprotected from even relatively cheap drone attacks shows that Ruzzia is well battered. The strategy of systematically hitting air defences during the last two months has worked well for Ukraine.

And now, to the ideology that pops-out every time there's an Ukrainian advance.

Example of Ukronazi:

How many streets in Moscow are named after him? And how he died? Did Boris Johnson killed him, or maybe Putin? Do you cheer Putin for that,
or, when it suits you, you will write "Putin eliminated his political oponent"?

Who were the Nazis in Georgia, Syria, Chechenia, Afghanistan, Mali....? What was the excuse there?

I have no interest on who killed him, but it is certain that Putin was and is absolutely ok to use the Nazis - unless you are going to doubt the basic facts - as long as they are HIS Nazis. This is not an ideological war between the commies an the Nazis, the Slavs vs the non-Slavs, etc... this is the war of the Ruzzian Empire versus anything around that shows signs of getting rid of Moscow's rule.

Branko, you need to make up your mind... Are Ukranians "Ukroids" or "Slav Brothers being killed"? I think you would need to start figuring things out before trying to humanize and at the same time de-humanize your enemy as you see convenient.

Saukiyakui

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
Today at 08:15:47 AM

Example of Ukronazi:

And the Russians say that the Nazis are in Ukraine. I laugh with all my might.
Branko

Activity: 2576
Merit: 321

View Profile
Today at 08:38:38 AM

Who were the Nazis in Georgia, Syria, Chechenia, Afghanistan, Mali....? What was the excuse there?

I have no interest on who killed him, but it is certain that Putin was and is absolutely ok to use the Nazis - unless you are going to doubt the basic facts - as long as they are HIS Nazis. This is not an ideological war between the commies an the Nazis, the Slavs vs the non-Slavs, etc... this is the war of the Ruzzian Empire versus anything around that shows signs of getting rid of Moscow's rule.

Branko, you need to make up your mind... Are Ukranians "Ukroids" or "Slav Brothers being killed"? I think you would need to start figuring things out before trying to humanize and at the same time de-humanize your enemy as you see convenient.

1. Georgia attacked Russians, and not another way around

https://www.reuters.com/article/world/georgia-started-war-with-russia-eu-backed-report-idUSTRE58T4MO/

2. Syria invited Russia to help fend off ISIS and their USA/UK masters:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_intervention_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

"On 30 September 2015, Russia launched a military intervention in Syria after a request by the government of Bashar al-Assad for military support in its fight against the Syrian opposition and Islamic State (IS) in the Syrian civil war."

3. Chechenia is part of Russia, where USA funded separatists tried to separate from Russia,
similar like Indians in the USA tried at Wounded Knee. Russia did the same as USA

4. Mali...well, tell me do you support UK and French neocolonialism there, then we can talk about it

So, long story short, stop spreading fake news

Edit: and regarding FSB and Gestapo, maybe look at your own backyard first?

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351]
  Print  

Jump to: