Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 10:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 64720 times)
herzen888

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 10:13:04 AM

I think Ukrainians will gain a foothold there for a long time. The most important thing is to suppress the Russian planes and not let them drop guided bombs, here I think the F-16 will help Cool
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2865
Merit: 1859

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 11:06:40 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2024, 11:38:52 AM by DaRude

On the contrary, I am absolutely OK to discuss losses, risks and benefits, but I have the feeling you are not and will come out with something else (e.g. your favourite fixations Nuland and Nordstream) or some troll farm parroting. Let's try to see if you actually have any data or you are ... just saying...

1. what do you think are the loses for Ukraine in three days?
2. How many Ruzzian PoW has Ukraine made?
3. How many km2 has Ruzzia lost in these 3 days?
4. What is the benefit for Ruzzia of Ukraine being  (some sources claim) 50km, loosing several localities including Sudzha 5000 habitants?

Let's compare:
1b. How long did it take for Ruzzia to take Avdiivka and how many loses would you say were there?
2b. How many loses would you say takes Ruzzia to take and equivalent bit of land and localities in the Donbas?
3b. How long in advance did Ukraine noticed that there would be a Kharkiv offensive from Ruzzia? Why Ruzzia did not notice the Kursk offensive?

I can tell you about risk to Ukraine is, if they are not able to move forward and later build defences fast enough, having to retreat in a hurry.

There seems to be quite a bit of air defence combined with surveillance and FPV drones, IFVs and some tanks have been seen so threats have been considered as they know now very well how the Ruzzian army operates.

This has been pulled out right under Ruzzia's nose, so I guess one of the risks out there is to the head of the Ruzzian military intelligence. To his head properly said.

1-From what i read the consensus seems to be that this attack caught Russians unprepared, Russia didn't expect such brazen frontal attack. Such "blitzkrieg" is typically to attacker advantage as long as they can sustain movement and keep outmaneuvering defenders. No clue on absolute numbers, believe i read RU side claimed 1k UA losses.
2-If we only view these past 3 days, as Ukraine advanced for the first time since the counteroffensive, and caught Russia by surprise, logically UA would take in more PoW than RU. But overall i believe RU still has overwhelmingly more UA's PoWs than UA.
3-Operations is still ongoing so it's all fluid and no one will release true numbers, but some reports claims 100s of km^2 on first 3 days, reportedly since then Russia has already liberated Martynovka. But once again it's still ongoing
4-What's the benefit for Russia loosing land  Huh rhetorical question.

1b-Silly propaganda attempt, more specifically, false comparison, trying to equate taking a well fortified city on the frontline for years to a surprise attack across the border taking few villages.
2b-Again trying to compare attacking well fortified position to a rushed surprised attack.
3b-All of western intelligence is concentrated on Ukraine. NATO has exponentially more satellites than Russia, so naturally it's intelligence would be better. Don't think anyone would argue against that. Plus it's hard to predict such suicidal attacks.

Now, how high were UA losses protecting Avdiivka, and what are RU losses during this operation?

So if Ukraine will retreat in few days you'd concede that this operation was a failure?

Russia Appears to Partly Halt Ukraine’s Cross-Border Assault, Analysts Say
Pasi Paroinen, an analyst from the Black Bird Group, a Finland-based organization that analyzes satellite imagery and social media content from the battlefield, said in an interview on Saturday that evidence suggested that Moscow had been able to stall major advances in Russian territory late in the week.

“We’re now entering the phase where the easy gains have been made,” he said of Ukraine’s initial advance. “This phase, for the first three days, saw the most rapid movement,” he added. “And yesterday, I think, we started to see the effects of the Russian response.”

To counter the incursion, Russia’s military appears to be relying mostly on units that were already deployed near the area, according to an analysis by the Institute for the Study of War, a Washington-based think tank. Most of those units consist of military conscripts and irregular forces, as opposed to the battle-hardened soldiers fighting in Ukraine.
So far, Russian forces have not let up in their frontline pushes. In recent days, they have made some inroads near the embattled eastern Ukrainian towns of Chasiv Yar, Toretsk and Pokrovsk, the Institute for the Study of War said. On Friday, the British Defense Ministry said that Russian troops in the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine had gained ground, pushing to about 10 miles from Pokrovsk.
The new offensive has also alarmed the Russian public, and if conscripts are killed, that could bring the war home in a way that losses along the front lines have not.
...The Ukrainian authorities, perhaps preparing for retaliation, said on Friday that they were evacuating 20,000 people from the Sumy region, across the border from Kursk.

As expected, looks like Russia is tapping into it's 300k of conscripts on it's land, instead of pulling contractors from the front line. Desperate attempt to destabilize Russia from within. Should know in few days how well that worked.

Militarily, seems like UA is not only planning for a possibility of a retreat but also expecting Russia won't be satisfied with just getting it's territory back but will push further and enter Sumy.

Ukrainian volunteers evacuated dozens of residents, and their pets, from northern Sumy region in anticipation of more Russian attacks in response to Ukraine's cross-border military incursion into the Kursk region...
Sumy Governor Volodymyr Artiukh ordered 28 villages evacuated from a 10-km (six-mile) zone hugging the border. National police said on Friday that 20,000 would have to leave.

Seems that we can both agree that regardless of the outcome, this operation brings negotiations closer. Which everyone should welcome.

But these events also set yet another terrible precedent onto our world. Now countries can openly equip third country and just pay for their soldiers to invade/attack another country, while claiming not to be a party to the conflict. I'm sure a lot of good will come out of this in the future. This of course has been done many times before in our history, but never with countries openly admitting to it like now. If UN will let this slide, it would be catastrophic, would mean that they managed to completely destroy the core idea for UN.

If you have no clue on numbers, you should think twice before calling suicidal, bad strategy, etc... I think in fact you are still trying to make this look like and incursion - sorry to break this to you - it is not, there are significant forces of Ukraine involved.

I do not think Ukraine will withdraw in a few days, they have not sent just a few vehicles as of right now they are still pushing forward. Still, I would not measure success in terms of Ukraine retrating -  they can retire but the PoW conscripts are now in Ukrainian detention camps, the two Ruzzian convoys that were detected going in support are now destroyed, the reputation of Ruzzia and the Ruzzian government takes a hit... I think it is already a quite decent operation as it is now.

RE calling propaganda... well, it is not: Ukraine has taken several localities in days. Ruzzia has taken several localities in months. It is an absolutely fair comparison ... I understand that you do not like it - it is impossible to deny they obvious. This is not about "taking a well fortified position", because war does not give points for effort. Ukraine has taken plenty of land, very quickly and if Ruzzia was not ready to defend it... too bad. (well, in fact Ukraine did break the Surovikin line).

This is not a rushed attack, the preparation took at least a month. Again, if Ruzzia was looking to their own but and did not see it is Ruzzia's problem Again, there are no extra points for being inept.

And once again, you prove that propaganda cannot allow for a loosing scenario (craftier propaganda will allow for a downside as long as conditions are unattainable). Whatever happened is already a victory, and the outcome doesn't really matter, well, because this was already a success

And what I'm saying is when you're retreating daily and cannot protect your power infrastructure, pulling your best troops, equipment and desperately needed air-defense into an attack on some villages that don't hold and military strategic value cannot be a successful military operation, but it's not trying to be by design. That is, it's a psyop mission which can be successful if:
1-It brings a political victory i.e. destabilizes Russia from within, RU hawks will demand total capture of Kiev requiring new wave of mobilization, leading to civil unrest
2-Rogue general turns onto Moscow (Prigozhin style)
3-UA manages to hold on to the taken Russian land when negotiations begin, securing themselves some leverage in negotiations

Without achieving these targets this would be a failure. Where propaganda must constantly hedge exposure and ignore the risks. It's already a success even if UA retreats, because then i'll just claim that we managed to get some PoWs which was totally worth it  Roll Eyes Surely everyone would ignore the development elsewhere on the frontline and just believe such logic

I think Ukrainians will gain a foothold there for a long time. The most important thing is to suppress the Russian planes and not let them drop guided bombs, here I think the F-16 will help Cool

At any cost? Even if this allows RU to more easily capture Pokrovs, Kupyansk and all of Donbas? You know, you might be on to something, if you can help sell that to UA people as a victory then there's definitely a baseline for negotiations and i'll bet you'll get the support from both sides. I can see it now, Russia gets control of all 4 new territories, change of leadership in UA, no NATO in UA, and Kherson gets traded for Kursk. Everyone wins! Now start selling this to UA!

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1598

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 06:30:51 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2024, 10:46:15 PM by paxmao

And once again, you prove that propaganda cannot allow for a loosing scenario (craftier propaganda will allow for a downside as long as conditions are unattainable). Whatever happened is already a victory, and the outcome doesn't really matter, well, because this was already a success

And what I'm saying is when you're retreating daily and cannot protect your power infrastructure, pulling your best troops, equipment and desperately needed air-defense into an attack on some villages that don't hold and military strategic value cannot be a successful military operation, but it's not trying to be by design. That is, it's a psyop mission which can be successful if:
1-It brings a political victory i.e. destabilizes Russia from within, RU hawks will demand total capture of Kiev requiring new wave of mobilization, leading to civil unrest
3-UA manages to hold on to the taken Russian land when negotiations begin, securing themselves some leverage in negotiations

Without achieving these targets this would be a failure. Where propaganda must constantly hedge exposure and ignore the risks. It's already a success even if UA retreats, because then i'll just claim that we managed to get some PoWs which was totally worth it  Roll Eyes Surely everyone would ignore the development elsewhere on the frontline and just believe such logic

[...]

Dude, you are calling propaganda on facts... unless you choose to disagree in some fundamental facts?? So, you say, there are no Ukrainian troops in Kursk, they have not taken a signigicant chunk of land, they have not taken a large number of PoW and at least two on the convoys sent to repel have not been destroyed?  So it is not happening, it is not much faster than anything Ruzzia has been able to pull in the last year? All that is "propaganda"?

Are you trying again and again to divert the attention to what I say, instead of what it is actually happening?? Are you trying to score a "dialectical win" of some short that will give Ruzzia back all the lost territory?

LOL - so in your world this mission is only successful if it collapses Ruzzia  Grin Grin Grin and pretty much ends the war?? That is the equivalent of saying that a chess move is only successful if it check-mates the opponent  Grin Grin Grin It is much simpler, this is a good move because it improves the situation of Ukraine and deteriorates the situation of Ruzzia.

The mission HAS been successful already within the timeframe of a few days, in terms of land, prisoners, equipment destroyed and political impact. It can be even a greater success if Ruzzia fails to send support to the area and do it fast enough. It gives Ukraine yet another card to play with in the future.

I have no idea of what the Ukrainian command will do - neither do you - all I am saying is that there are significant resources, these were gathered under Ruzzia's nose for a veeery long time, that Ukraine is digging into the taken territory and it is unlikely that they will withdraw like in previous incursions.

I understand it is difficult for you to assume that Ruzzia was so utterly unprepared for this contingency, but... you do not get "victory points" for crying.

amantmaitresse

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 07:13:15 AM

It seems to me that it is necessary to publish daily reports on this topic, because Ukrainians are confidently moving forward
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 08:12:21 AM

A large fire has been seen in the Zaporyia Nuclear Plant. For those who have live in another planet for years, this is the largest nuclear complex with 5 reactors  in the Ruzzian occupied Zaporyia Oblast. I really hope they are burning a few weeds or doing a camp fire. A nuclear accident in Zapo could hit Ukraine, Ruzzia and several NATO countries.

https://youtu.be/mlK4a8X3FEo

Dominatordom

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 09:56:42 AM

A large fire has been seen in the Zaporyia Nuclear Plant. For those who have live in another planet for years, this is the largest nuclear complex with 5 reactors  in the Ruzzian occupied Zaporyia Oblast. I really hope they are burning a few weeds or doing a camp fire. A nuclear accident in Zapo could hit Ukraine, Ruzzia and several NATO countries.

Russia set it on fire, who else could it be? After Buchi and others, I have no doubt that Russia is creating terror.
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 12:51:42 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2024, 01:03:26 PM by DaRude

[...]

Dude, you are calling propaganda on facts... unless you choose to disagree in some fundamental facts?? So, you say, there are no Ukrainian troops in Kursk, they have not taken a signigicant chunk of land, they have not taken a large number of PoW and at least two on the convoys sent to repel have not been destroyed?  So it is not happening, it is not much faster than anything Ruzzia has been able to pull in the last year? All that is "propaganda"?

Are you trying again and again to divert the attention to what I say, instead of what it is actually happening?? Are you trying to score a "dialectical win" of some short that will give Ruzzia back all the lost territory?

LOL - so in your world this mission is only successful if it collapses Ruzzia  Grin Grin Grin and pretty much ends the war?? That is the equivalent of saying that a chess move is only successful if it check-mates the opponent  Grin Grin Grin It is much simpler, this is a good move because it improves the situation of Ukraine and deteriorates the situation of Ruzzia.

The mission HAS been successful already within the timeframe of a few days, in terms of land, prisoners, equipment destroyed and political impact. It can be even a greater success if Ruzzia fails to send support to the area and do it fast enough. It gives Ukraine yet another card to play with in the future.

I have no idea of what the Ukrainian command will do - neither do you - all I am saying is that there are significant resources, these were gathered under Ruzzia's nose for a veeery long time, that Ukraine is digging into the taken territory and it is unlikely that they will withdraw like in previous incursions.

I understand it is difficult for you to assume that Ruzzia was so utterly unprepared for this contingency, but... you do not get "victory points" for crying.

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. Let me highlight the relevant part so you that you'll have to pivot to something else in your silly propaganda attempts
"LOL - so in your world this mission is only successful if it collapses Ruzzia"

And there we have it, already a successful mission, regardless if UA can even hold the land. UA then should totally repeat it, pull more troops and air defenses from Donbas into these raid missions on RU, opening even more fronts. As long as we can call them all successful in the first few days it'll be a PR win, and it doesn't really matter what happens with the mission after that Grin

Kyiv blames US aid delays for widening $43bn deficit
...delays in weapons deliveries had contributed to a yawning budget deficit that has left Kyiv scrambling to find money to pay its army.
The situation meant the country “will have a lack of money to cover salaries for our troops,” the finance minister said
lack of US weapons and concurrent rise in military spending has meant that Kyiv will have to fund the war by cutting spending, selling state assets and raising taxes.

Nothing surprising just Ukraine’s finance minister openly admitting that UA can't cover salaries of their own troops, and calling on the "west" to send money to pay the troops. I can't wrap my mind around why they're not even attempting to hide the fact that west is sending their equipment and paying soldiers to attack Russia  Huh

A large fire has been seen in the Zaporyia Nuclear Plant. For those who have live in another planet for years, this is the largest nuclear complex with 5 reactors  in the Ruzzian occupied Zaporyia Oblast. I really hope they are burning a few weeds or doing a camp fire. A nuclear accident in Zapo could hit Ukraine, Ruzzia and several NATO countries.

Russia set it on fire, who else could it be? After Buchi and others, I have no doubt that Russia is creating terror.

Yes Russia is destroying the NPP under it's control just like it blew up Nord Stream pipeline that it built to send gas to Germany. Everyone just blindly believes that and there are absolutely no reason to even question any aspect of that. I bet when UA forces will be retreating from Sudzha gas metering station, that's sending RU gas to Europe, it will also mysteriously get blown up by "Russia". Just make sure to get more Newbie accounts so we'd all totally believe that  Roll Eyes

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 02:29:42 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2024, 03:00:39 PM by paxmao

[...]

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. Let me highlight the relevant part so you that you'll have to pivot to something else in your silly propaganda attempts
"LOL - so in your world this mission is only successful if it collapses Ruzzia"

And there we have it, already a successful mission, regardless if UA can even hold the land. UA then should totally repeat it, pull more troops and air defenses from Donbas into these raid missions on RU, opening even more fronts. As long as we can call them all successful in the first few days it'll be a PR win, and it doesn't really matter what happens with the mission after that Grin

Kyiv blames US aid delays for widening $43bn deficit
...delays in weapons deliveries had contributed to a yawning budget deficit that has left Kyiv scrambling to find money to pay its army.
The situation meant the country “will have a lack of money to cover salaries for our troops,” the finance minister said
lack of US weapons and concurrent rise in military spending has meant that Kyiv will have to fund the war by cutting spending, selling state assets and raising taxes.

Nothing surprising just Ukraine’s finance minister openly admitting that UA can't cover salaries of their own troops, and calling on the "west" to send money to pay the troops. I can't wrap my mind around why they're not even attempting to hide the fact that west is sending their equipment and paying soldiers to attack Russia  Huh

A large fire has been seen in the Zaporyia Nuclear Plant. For those who have live in another planet for years, this is the largest nuclear complex with 5 reactors  in the Ruzzian occupied Zaporyia Oblast. I really hope they are burning a few weeds or doing a camp fire. A nuclear accident in Zapo could hit Ukraine, Ruzzia and several NATO countries.

Yes Russia is destroying the NPP under it's control just like it blew up Nord Stream pipeline that it built to send gas to Germany. Everyone just blindly believes that and there are absolutely no reason to even question any aspect of that. I bet when UA forces will be retreating from Sudzha gas metering station, that's sending RU gas to Europe, it will also mysteriously get blown up by "Russia". Just make sure to get more Newbie accounts so we'd all totally believe that  Roll Eyes

Speaking of reading skills... Shall we agree on some of these or are you trying to ignore it as usual:

1. Ukrainian army is active in Kusrk Oblast.
2. There seems to be a chunk of land taken, lets say that Ruzzia sources speak of 140 km2. Would you like to give your figure?
3. There are a number of Ruzzian conscripts that are now PoW.
4. Ruzzian advance in Adviidka took less land, and took many months.

So... all propaganda right?

And there we have it, already a successful mission, regardless if UA can even hold the land.
[...]

Ukraine seems to be holding the land, and gaining land, and digging into land... I think you are getting high in hopium.

In the nuclear central of Zaporizhilla, I do not see any way in which Ukraine can put rubber tires to burn by the cooling towers when Ruzzia is in full control of the facility since like... two years??? But hey, go ahead, I would not want to prevent you to say some stupid (again).

BTW, I do not have newbie accounts and I do not need to post with multiple users.

I do not see how anyone could have gone into the central under Ruzzian occupation, in Ukraine, start burning stuff there (in the middle of Ukraine) ....

But of course, our trolls here think that Ukraine's best move is to create a massive radioactive threat in the middle of Ukraine in a facility that is fully occupied and controlled by Ruzzia since more than a year  Roll Eyes

DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 01:02:29 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2024, 06:24:35 PM by Xal0lex

Speaking of reading skills... Shall we agree on some of these or are you trying to ignore it as usual:

1. Ukrainian army is active in Kusrk Oblast.
2. There seems to be a chunk of land taken, lets say that Ruzzia sources speak of 140 km2. Would you like to give your figure?
3. There are a number of Ruzzian conscripts that are now PoW.
4. Ruzzian advance in Adviidka took less land, and took many months.

So... all propaganda right?

And there we have it, already a successful mission, regardless if UA can even hold the land.
[...]

Ukraine seems to be holding the land, and gaining land, and digging into land... I think you are getting high in hopium.

In the nuclear central of Zaporizhilla, I do not see any way in which Ukraine can put rubber tires to burn by the cooling towers when Ruzzia is in full control of the facility since like... two years??? But hey, go ahead, I would not want to prevent you to say some stupid (again).

BTW, I do not have newbie accounts and I do not need to post with multiple users.

I do not see how anyone could have gone into the central under Ruzzian occupation, in Ukraine, start burning stuff there (in the middle of Ukraine) ....

But of course, our trolls here think that Ukraine's best move is to create a massive radioactive threat in the middle of Ukraine in a facility that is fully occupied and controlled by Ruzzia since more than a year  Roll Eyes

How many times UA was active on RU land before? Are there other differences besides scale this time? How did all the previous UA operations on RU land end up? But i guess in your propaganda land, outcome of the mission doesn't matter as long as you claim all of them a success from the start.

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) experts at Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant (ZNPP) witnessed thick dark smoke coming from the north-western area of the plant, after hearing multiple explosions throughout the evening.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said late on Monday that its representatives inspected a damaged cooling tower at the Russia-controlled Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant in Ukraine but could not immediately determine the cause of a fire there at the weekend.
The IAEA said damage was most likely concentrated on the interior of the tower at the water nozzle distribution level, at roughly 10 metres (33 ft) high.
"The team confirmed that there were no significant signs of disturbance of the debris, ash or soot located at the base of the cooling tower," the IAEA said.

Well, apparently you couch warriors can spot (exploding?) rubber tire fire much better than IAEA after actually inspecting the cooling tower, or you're caught lying once again Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 03:01:46 AM

Never heard of war? Ukraine seems nuclear disaster prone. Chernobyl 2 ? ? ?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Faktpanic

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 08:24:44 AM

Russia itself staged a provocation at the nuclear power plant, they also need to somehow take their eyes off the Kursk region.
Mariannalik

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 09:17:32 AM

When it's all over...
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 09:36:57 AM

[...]

First things first Smiley, you would not want to draw the attention to Zaporizhia only right? Of course not.. Grin

Kursk update

(delayed, as there are operational security lags)

- There is a large scale evacuation in Kursk.
- The Ukrainian troops are in full control of an area of 15 deep x 30 wide km (this is wider than the Avdiivka front for comparison).
- Ruzzia has built trenches along the Kurskaya nuclear power plant. The problem as I see it is that they would eventually need to put troops in them.
- Ukraine is still advancing and there has been some incursions in the Belgorod border.
- Ruzzia was able to pull out a limited attack on the eastern part of the new front, with little success.

On Zaporizhia

Thanks for looking to the source yourself, but next time try to quote what is relevant to avoid getting caught again masking the facts, like you have done in the past.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/iaea-unable-determine-cause-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-fire-2024-08-12/

IAEA unable to determine cause of Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant fire

1. The IAEA needs to be neutral, even when they clearly see things, they cannot say them because Ruzzia would expel them.
2. The IAEA would not want nor be able to determine who did what, they are there only to look after nuclear safety.
3. There is no statement whatsoever saying Ukraine did it nor Ruzzia did it.

However, in your same source they do say, and this is bold and brave from them:

The IAEA team found no immediate sign of drone remains and assessed that it was unlikely that the primary source of the fire began at the base of the cooling tower, the IAEA said in a statement on its website.

So..., this is your theory, just to make sure I understand. Ukraine gained access to the cooling towers of Zaporizhia by (fill the blanks). They put in there like a ton of burning material (I do not give a shit if it is a tire or a 10 barrels of oil). It had to be a lot, because the fire was visible from a long long distance and there was smoke at large during quite a long time.

Nobody noticed how all that material was being put in place. All the troops and security of Ruzzia in the Nuclear Plant did not see it because....(fill in blanks). Nobody noticed that someone had to put fuel and make that burn.

Ukraine decided to put at risk a nuclear plant in the middle of their country, in a place in which it would be certain that Ukraine will certainly have radiation all over THEIR OWN country because (fill in blanks). (casually coinciding with the moment in which they are doing and "special operation" in Ruzzia near the Kursk nuclear plant).

I would say that according to your theory, the level of incompetence in Ruzzia would be astonishing, but I am afraid that there is an easier explanation.

You should start watching you credibility after this, although I understand you cannot deviate from the official versions, no matter how incredible. BTW the official Ruzzian version speaks of a drone. Just looking at the pictures below you can see that a drone will not cause something like this, so precisely located under the cooling tower for maximum "drama", there needs to be flammable material, etc....

shtangencirkool

Activity: 104
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 10:21:03 AM

The Ukrainian Offensive on Kursk: Stakes Are Higher Than Life!

DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 11:07:56 AM

[...]

First things first Smiley, you would not want to draw the attention to Zaporizhia only right? Of course not.. Grin

Kursk update

(delayed, as there are operational security lags)

- There is a large scale evacuation in Kursk.
- The Ukrainian troops are in full control of an area of 15 deep x 30 wide km (this is wider than the Avdiivka front for comparison).
- Ruzzia has built trenches along the Kurskaya nuclear power plant. The problem as I see it is that they would eventually need to put troops in them.
- Ukraine is still advancing and there has been some incursions in the Belgorod border.
- Ruzzia was able to pull out a limited attack on the eastern part of the new front, with little success.

On Zaporizhia

Thanks for looking to the source yourself, but next time try to quote what is relevant to avoid getting caught again masking the facts, like you have done in the past.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/iaea-unable-determine-cause-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-fire-2024-08-12/

IAEA unable to determine cause of Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant fire

1. The IAEA needs to be neutral, even when they clearly see things, they cannot say them because Ruzzia would expel them.
2. The IAEA would not want nor be able to determine who did what, they are there only to look after nuclear safety.
3. There is no statement whatsoever saying Ukraine did it nor Ruzzia did it.

However, in your same source they do say, and this is bold and brave from them:

The IAEA team found no immediate sign of drone remains and assessed that it was unlikely that the primary source of the fire began at the base of the cooling tower, the IAEA said in a statement on its website.

So..., this is your theory, just to make sure I understand. Ukraine gained access to the cooling towers of Zaporizhia by (fill the blanks). They put in there like a ton of burning material (I do not give a shit if it is a tire or a 10 barrels of oil). It had to be a lot, because the fire was visible from a long long distance and there was smoke at large during quite a long time.

Nobody noticed how all that material was being put in place. All the troops and security of Ruzzia in the Nuclear Plant did not see it because....(fill in blanks). Nobody noticed that someone had to put fuel and make that burn.

Ukraine decided to put at risk a nuclear plant in the middle of their country, in a place in which it would be certain that Ukraine will certainly have radiation all over THEIR OWN country because (fill in blanks). (casually coinciding with the moment in which they are doing and "special operation" in Ruzzia near the Kursk nuclear plant).

I would say that according to your theory, the level of incompetence in Ruzzia would be astonishing, but I am afraid that there is an easier explanation.

You should start watching you credibility after this, although I understand you cannot deviate from the official versions, no matter how incredible. BTW the official Ruzzian version speaks of a drone. Just looking at the pictures below you can see that a drone will not cause something like this, so precisely located under the cooling tower for maximum "drama", there needs to be flammable material, etc....

Funny, I recall seeing those kind of updates for Bahmut, Robotyne, Avdiivka... do you know why those stopped? Can you provide updated pictures on those too, or developments only matter in the first few days?

Can you be at least a bit useful and tell us how many km^2 UA captured in the last 24hrs, and how that compares with the previous 24hrs? What's interesting is the trend, is UA moving faster, staying consistent, slowing down, stopped, retreating?

You are aware that there are incinerating projectiles and drones that can drop molotov cocktails and then fly away right? Or of course just a ton of burning material that burns with multiple explosions  Huh suspended 10 metres (33 ft) high, burning without "disturbance of the debris, ash or soot located at the base of the cooling tower", which IAEA inspectors couldn't spot. I mean of course we all believe your version  Cheesy

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 12:16:11 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2024, 12:35:13 PM by paxmao

Update: Suzha was encircled and finally taken by Ukraine. There is a notable advance to the east of the front by Ukraine and other localities have been taken.

People are evacuating Kursk on their own means, there does not seem to be any official support to the families living there.

[...]
Funny, I recall seeing those kind of updates for Bahmut, Robotyne, Avdiivka... do you know why those stopped? Can you provide updated pictures on those too, or developments only matter in the first few days?

Can you be at least a bit useful and tell us how many km^2 UA captured in the last 24hrs, and how that compares with the previous 24hrs? What's interesting is the trend, is UA moving faster, staying consistent, slowing down, stopped, retreating?

You are aware that there are incinerating projectiles and drones that can drop molotov cocktails and then fly away right? Or of course just a ton of burning material that burns with multiple explosions  Huh suspended 10 metres (33 ft) high, burning without "disturbance of the debris, ash or soot located at the base of the cooling tower", which IAEA inspectors couldn't spot. I mean of course we all believe your version  Cheesy

I agree, there used to be updates for Bhakmut, not in Avdiivka (Ukraine was defending there). The main difference you will notice is that most of the information comes from RUZZIAN sources in this case (Ukraine is not saying a word) and the scale is in the range of 150 km2 of land taken in a week. Sounds much much more like the updates during the liberation of Kherson Oblast.

The Kursk "Special Operation" is designed to draw troops from the Donbas and create a dilemma for Ruzzia: either they loose Kursk or they divert troops from the east. In any of those cases the consequences can be of strategic level.

So, is it possible that Ukraine would withdraw? Yes, who knows when. Are they going to leave on their own as gesture of good will  Grin Nah.

On Zaporizhia:

So, the inspectors say they do not know the cause, there were no signs of drones but you still think it is a drone dropped artefact?

Bear with me for a moment then: A cooling tower is 100 meters in diameter and is built of concrete - a thick layer of it. If you throw a flammable material it will not go through it. The other option is dropping it from above, it will fall in which case there will be flames in the base. but the inspectors say there were not. Lastly, you could hit right at the arches in the bottom, but again, there would be fire at the base.

Look at the size of the fire in the picture. How do you create a fire mid-length of the tower of such a size. ... but look, even if it was a drone (which I think it was not), it may still be Ruzzian - they have drones you know??

So, back to you theory of Ukraine doing this ... (Would you like to confirm that you are accusing Ukraine of the fire in Zaporizha?)

1. Why would Ukraine damage a nuclear plant in the middle of their own country?
2. Why would Ruzzia threaten a nuclear incident in the middle of Ukraine right the moment Ruzzia is being invaded?

Which one of these makes sense to you? Because I know which one makes sense to the rest of the world.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9005

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2024, 01:26:12 PM

Oooh, the question game again, can I play?

Which part of the 3-day special denazification operation involved the calculation of the velocity of Ukrainian armed forces inside Kursk region 2 years later? Everything still going according to plan? Putin's farts still smell like roses?
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 03:39:19 PM

Oooh, the question game again, can I play?

Which part of the 3-day special denazification operation involved the calculation of the velocity of Ukrainian armed forces inside Kursk region 2 years later? Everything still going according to plan? Putin's farts still smell like roses?

The funny thing is that I can answer your question, but unless I have confidential information and whish to disclose it to a troll farm sweatshop propagandist, I cannot answer his.

I can tell however that Suzha is under Ukrainian control, there is an evacuation in Belgorod... which the Ruzzians are using to help themselves in the supermarkets since the first ones to leaver are the police  Grin

Branko

Activity: 2562
Merit: 321

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 05:34:19 PM

This whole thing is military defeat for Ukraine, PR defeat for Russia, and win for UK and USA, which
is the reason for Paxmao to be happy
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 10:03:53 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2024, 01:04:30 AM by paxmao

Shhhhhh... WFT, look for a window and throw yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBesee-FiRA

This whole thing is military defeat for Ukraine, PR defeat for Russia, and win for UK and USA, which
is the reason for Paxmao to be happy

A military defeat for Ukraine? Are you looking to the map upside down? Kursk is Ruzzia Branko. Ukraine is advancing into Kursk, into Ruzzia.

You are projecting. I cannot help but finding funny Ruzzians looting themselves. Let me ask you as an expert in pan-Slavism, is that something cultural? Is like a deep engrained genetic thing that tells you that you should get someone else's TV and fridge? That somehow they are better than your own TV and fridge?

On serious matters,  Ukraine has, apparently, double the territory captured in the last two days according to some pro-Ukrainian sources. Some sources state that Ruzzia troops are being pulled from the front in Kharkiv direction... what could go wrong?? We shall see tomorrow.

Also, Ruzzia manged to destroy a column that was going to the front. I happened the column was Ruzzian. Damm it!

Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: