Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56797 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 09:02:23 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2023, 10:21:08 PM by paxmao

We can't do it. You guys do it. Lol.

How many of the Nato countries really want to keep on supporting Ukraine? It's all a good, save-face show.

Poland does not plan to donate its own F-16 fighter jets and Patriot air defense systems to Ukraine, but urges other nations to do so

The Polish Air Force officially has 48 F-16 fighter jets, 12 of which are training variants. It has ordered 48 KAI T-50 Golden Eagle jets from South Korea and 32 F-35 jets from the United States. However, the 80 jets Warsaw ordered have not yet been delivered.

“Patriots and F-16s are the latest ‘game-changer’ weapons Kyiv has demanded from the West to bolster its forces’ combat capabilities against Russia, especially in the light of its planned counter-offensive,” Russia Today (RT) pointed out.

Lavrov: Moscow will react to F-16 deliveries to Ukraine

Just to avoid confusion,  no F-35 have been committed to Ukraine and it is very unlikely that they will ever be. Too tempting for Ukraine to bomb the Kremlin and coming back without being seen.

I would go for the Gripen, cheaper and can take of from pretty much your home's driveway, while having a pretty good radar and being compatible with nearly any weapon. Oh! and you can carry it on  truck and care for it with 6 guys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_JAS_39_Gripen

Lavrov has said "there will be consequences" to pretty much all the deliveries. However, there are limited options for escalation for the RF in which they could achieve more than they would loose. By limited options I mean no options.

I think that the currently frozen assets from the oligarchs will have to pay this one:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 10:52:20 PM

They did not cut the line to Crimea, that is on the east bank and can be supplied without the dam apparently, and they damaged the dam just enough to engulf and drown the islands but not flooding the RF controlled territory. If you ask me, the only thing that does not match is them not shelling the boats that were evacuating the Ukrainian soldiers.
I don't know what they planned, but seems that things didn't went as planned. Some of RF controlled cites and villages like Nova Kahovka or Oleshky become almost completely flooded. Also, floodfing broke first defense line of Russia. And this information was posted by Russian sources.
Also, Russians telling that dam was destroyed by Himars. But you must be really dumb to believe that's possible to destroy such dam and make so much damage with Himars. You only can do it from inside.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 11:24:35 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2023, 11:38:33 PM by paxmao

They did not cut the line to Crimea, that is on the east bank and can be supplied without the dam apparently, and they damaged the dam just enough to engulf and drown the islands but not flooding the RF controlled territory. If you ask me, the only thing that does not match is them not shelling the boats that were evacuating the Ukrainian soldiers.
I don't know what they planned, but seems that things didn't went as planned. Some of RF controlled cites and villages like Nova Kahovka or Oleshky become almost completely flooded. Also, floodfing broke first defense line of Russia. And this information was posted by Russian sources.
Also, Russians telling that dam was destroyed by Himars. But you must be really dumb to believe that's possible to destroy such dam and make so much damage with Himars. You only can do it from inside.

Yep, a dam is damm difficult to blow up and certainly using a HIMARS is like using a spoon to kill a bull. However. there are tools that can damage it enough from the outside, namely some GBU bombs that US has developed pretty much for that type of situation (like massively protected underground bunkers and the like).

Ukraine does not have any of these though... If I have to bet, this was RF.

TBH I think that the RF army cares zero for the villages. The claims that it destroyed the first line of defence does not seem realistic. I would have to see what the sources say over the next few days on regards to what was used and what effects happened.

I was thinking...

It took one year to capture Bakhmut, what a victory!!

Oh, Ukraine has not captured any city in 3 days. the offensive has failed!!!

Do you feel me bruh?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 01:05:52 AM

Ah, see, if russians vacate Shebekino, Belgorod, and Moscow voluntarily - this won't count as capturing. And if they wash Nova Kashovka into the Black Sea - this won't count either. Putin has outsmarted everyone again.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 01:48:17 AM

How many of the Nato countries really want to keep on supporting Ukraine? It's all a good, save-face show.

Poland does not plan to donate its own F-16 fighter jets and Patriot air defense systems to Ukraine, but urges other nations to do so

As for Poland in particular, I consider it one of the least fortunate countries in this crisis that Europe is experiencing. Poland knows that it will be the second target for Russia after the end of its military campaign in Ukraine, and thus it does not wish to provoke Russia in any way, as evidenced by the fact that almost all of its positions since the outbreak of the war are limited to condemning the Russian military move without issuing a sharp-language speech capable of angering the Kremlin. This also explains its failure to send F16 fighters, despite its promises to its allies to do so.

At the same time, Poland does not want to lose its European position in support of America and NATO, and this is for good reasons: the economic support provided by this alliance, in addition to their safety valve in the event of an invasion by Russia.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 08:15:48 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:39:56 AM by paxmao

Ah, see, if russians vacate Shebekino, Belgorod, and Moscow voluntarily - this won't count as capturing. And if they wash Nova Kashovka into the Black Sea - this won't count either. Putin has outsmarted everyone again.

Hi Suchmoon, great to see you around after so long on this thread.

For avoidance of doubt, I am being sarcastic obviously. RF chants "victories" that 1 year and call an offensive failed if it does not recapture Mariupol in 4 days.

The Belgorod attacks (by Russian patriots) serve several purposes as I mentioned on early posts and have been successful in spreading the front, creating a need to reploy troops, cause political chaos and a number of other things that anyone with some neurons left would do if I were planning an operation (war 101).

I was thinking...

When the emperor of China asked the palace accounts to be audited, that night mysteriously all records burned...

When Ukraine was likely to develop an offensive in the southwest and test the RF defences, mysteriously a dam is blown and the defences are "damaged"...  

In the spirit of being as neutral as possible with facts, the dam was like a Dam-ocles sword pending over any Ukrainian operation, as it could be emptied on any crossing troops, even without destroying the dam, just by fully opening the gates. So the following narrative is not impossible:

"Ukraine has tested the defences in Zapo, they have assessed them, now it is time to test in Kherson, but one of those US military assessors in the Teams call who has probably read about the Second World war says - "hey dudes, yo' pay atention to this that happened a few decades back and annihilated quite a few people by blasting dams." - and then some other dude says "oh, sorry, comming-off mute,... yeah and we have a Nova Krakova dam damm upstream from our attack! The Ivans could blast it at the worst possible moment! That's f**ed". After 10 seconds of silence, everyone in the call is thinking "I hope it is not me who has to tell Zelensky that the dam has to go". After this uncomfortable silence the Military intelligence guy says "Lieutenant Castillo, you have just volunteered to write a report on the risks this dam is to our operation and how are we going to blast it".

Another possible narrative is Ruskie Psycho number 1 speaking with psycho number 2... "Blast the dam, that should stop them".

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 12:52:18 PM

Hi Suchmoon, great to see you around after so long on this thread.

Thanks. Good to see you still holding the fort of sanity against the badeckers.

[...]

Or Ukrainians could just stay away from the river and not attempt to cross it, and there hasn't been much indication of them planning to do that (the crossing) aside from some insane ramblings in Z-channels.

Honestly at this point it almost seems that Occam's razor would point to the aged damaged Soviet-era dam simply failing but obviously both sides are eager to blame each other because that's just how it goes. But if it was an explosion then it's 99% Russians because physics. You can't himars a fucking dam LOL.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 01:37:47 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 02:09:18 PM by Branko

Just to avoid confusion,  no F-35 have been committed to Ukraine and it is very unlikely that they will ever be. Too tempting for Ukraine to bomb the Kremlin and coming back without being seen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbk1AYe7vCU

The fall of El Condor
I'm piloting 117 Stealth,
invisible, pride of NATO
and dropping bombs,
on Serbian homes.

But one night I'm spotted in the sky
using a radar, or something else?
oh my, oh my.

All I know is some screwed me tight
said their anti-aerial is off tonight.
and then something blasted under me
destroyed my clutch,
invisible,
and out of touch.

"heavens, heavens" is all my brain could yield
while falling down, onto a field,
filled with farm folk, pitch-forks revealed(!)

Boy, this farmers gonna kick my ass
when they get me, in this filed of grass,
all because of worldly chief of drill,
that Clinton Bill...

But I was saved all thanks to our dear God
and thirty two chopper squad.
Well the Serbs are now looking trough,
my bomber plane (what can we do)
fallen, fully broken
and dead for sure.

Boy, if only I have somehow knew
that I'm on their anti-aerial's view
no in hell's way that I would do that
fighting for some Kosovo,
as I'm not sure
even where it's at.

(No I don't know where that is at for real)
Looked at some maps, know it's far from here
so the one that've send me, should go and see...
place where I don't want to be,
I'd rather go back, to my Tennessee.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 01:53:46 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 02:47:56 PM by tvbcof

Honestly at this point it almost seems that Occam's razor would point to the aged damaged Soviet-era dam simply failing but obviously both sides are eager to blame each other because that's just how it goes. But if it was an explosion then it's 99% Russians because physics. You can't himars a fucking dam LOL.

Sure you can.  What you clearly don't understand is that dams have gates that are raised and lowered as needed.  They are typically weldments of steel similar to a boat hull.

NATO tested out their abilities to breach these discharge gates via missile attack around the time Russia was relocating to the East side of the river for the winter.  Worked fine.  Most 'medicated' Westerners cannot remember something which happened that long ago and are to stupid to know how to research things.

I get such a kick out of the bleeting Western media droning on and on about the 'catastrophy' like it was the end of the world, and 'the poor huddled and shivering animals' and blah, blah, blah.  It's a fuckin flood just like happens thousands of times per year where I live (and pretty much every place I've ever lived.)  Waist-high water for a few days for cryin-out-loud.  Get over it.

Everyone who has more than a few brain cells to rub together knew this thing was coming.  I've mentioned it probably half a dozen times starting a ways before the Russians withdrew across the river.  It was obvious because the Ukroids said that they were waiting to get more desperate (again, having already tested things out.)

What might have happened here is that Russia drew down the water levels in a somewhat controlled manner since, as anyone with some engineering skilz can see, the dam was not blown down to the native surface level (and it does seem to have been attacked in an area which Russia controlled from what I can see.)  One reason to do this would be if the Ukroids had tunneled it such that a blast would indeed take the level down to zero in one shot.  That would indeed have been a more challenging 'disaster'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 04:48:16 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 04:59:12 PM by BADecker

What in the world is really going on? Was Ukraine ever a nice country to live in? Of course, Washington isn't any better in the US. In addition to the below... https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/massive-wall-water-surges-through-ukraine-after-major-dam-blown.

Tucker - https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1666203439146172419.

Kiev's Long-Term "Last Resort" Plan To Blow-Up The Kakhova Dam Exposed

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/kievs-long-term-last-resort-plan-blow-kakhova-dam-exposed
As we detailed earlier, both sides accuse each other of the attack that puts tens of thousands of homes at risk and might even threaten the safety of Europe's largest nuclear power plant.

However, as Raul Ilargi Meijer writes, twice last year (here and here), Ukrainian officials discussed Kiev's plans to blow up the dam.

Andrew Korybko lays out the real narrative here:

The partial destruction of the Kakhovka Dam on early Tuesday morning saw Kiev and Moscow exchange accusations about who's to blame, but a report from the Washington Post (WaPo) in late December extends credence to the Kremlin's version of events.

Titled "Inside the Ukrainian counteroffensive that shocked Putin and reshaped the war", its journalists quoted former commander of November's Kherson Counteroffensive Major General Andrey Kovalchuk who shockingly admitted to planning this war crime:

"Kovalchuk considered flooding the river. The Ukrainians, he said, even conducted a test strike with a HIMARS launcher on one of the floodgates at the Nova Kakhovka dam, making three holes in the metal to see if the Dnieper's water could be raised enough to stymie Russian crossings but not flood nearby villages. The test was a success, Kovalchuk said, but the step remained a last resort. He held off."
----------
Footage of the strike on the Nova Kahrkovska dam last year when the Ukrainians tested the resistance of the flooding gates with American Himars missiles as stated by the article of the Washington Post.

Follow: https://t.co/MydEDBVFxT

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 06:49:49 PM

What in the world is really going on? Was Ukraine ever a nice country to live in? Of course, Washington isn't any better in the US. In addition to the below... https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/massive-wall-water-surges-through-ukraine-after-major-dam-blown.

Tucker - https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1666203439146172419.

Kiev's Long-Term "Last Resort" Plan To Blow-Up The Kakhova Dam Exposed

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/kievs-long-term-last-resort-plan-blow-kakhova-dam-exposed
As we detailed earlier, both sides accuse each other of the attack that puts tens of thousands of homes at risk and might even threaten the safety of Europe's largest nuclear power plant.

However, as Raul Ilargi Meijer writes, twice last year (here and here), Ukrainian officials discussed Kiev's plans to blow up the dam.

Andrew Korybko lays out the real narrative here:

The partial destruction of the Kakhovka Dam on early Tuesday morning saw Kiev and Moscow exchange accusations about who's to blame, but a report from the Washington Post (WaPo) in late December extends credence to the Kremlin's version of events.

Titled "Inside the Ukrainian counteroffensive that shocked Putin and reshaped the war", its journalists quoted former commander of November's Kherson Counteroffensive Major General Andrey Kovalchuk who shockingly admitted to planning this war crime:

"Kovalchuk considered flooding the river. The Ukrainians, he said, even conducted a test strike with a HIMARS launcher on one of the floodgates at the Nova Kakhovka dam, making three holes in the metal to see if the Dnieper's water could be raised enough to stymie Russian crossings but not flood nearby villages. The test was a success, Kovalchuk said, but the step remained a last resort. He held off."
----------
Footage of the strike on the Nova Kahrkovska dam last year when the Ukrainians tested the resistance of the flooding gates with American Himars missiles as stated by the article of the Washington Post.

Follow: https://t.co/MydEDBVFxT

Cool

Are you mentally retarded?

Ukraine lost a lot when this dam was blown up. Russian military gained a natural buffer zone, and can now relocate some of their forces to the other fronts.

The upstream nuclear power station will only be able to operate one reactor until this dam is rebuilt. That is a huge economic loss to Ukraine.
Never mind the ecological nightmare.

To think that Ukraine was behind this is simply insane.

This is textbook Soviet/Russian policy of scorched Earth.

I am afraid Russians will blow up the nuclear power station next.
Once the Ukrainian army gets closer to Melitopol, Russians will panic.

montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 05:07:43 AM

Benedict Joe Biden of the Democratic plantation party will soon claim Trump blew the damn dam up.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:56:28 AM

I had occasion to chat face-2-face with a Polak a couple of weeks ago.  Decent guy (donated one of his apartments to Ukrainian refugees), and not a stupid person, but well conditioned by the controllers of that society to hate Russians and be woefully uninformed about a lot of things.  Pretty much what I would expect of all but the most atypical of Polaks of his age group (mid-30's.)

When we were talking about sports hooliganism, he had no clue about the Azov battalion started out as basically Ukrainian sports hooligans funded into a nationalist formation by the same rich Ukrainian/Jewish oligarch who funded Zelensiky's career and Hunter Biden's various activities in the country.  I thought he ought to know that hooligans are used for such purpose (usually Jewish) rich people as tools, and it tends to work out poorly for most of them at the foot-soldier level.

Another thing the guy had never even heard of was Freemasonry.  It is 'a thing' where I live and I wanted to inform him of that, but again, he had never even heard of it.  The Catholic church in Poland and the Freemasons have had a rocky history (to the credit of the older renditions of the Catholic church there.)  Looks like whoever is in charge of the 'govern-mentality' in that society chose to just sweep the whole thing under the carpet and keep the populace pretty ignorant about it...and I'm sure a ton of other similar things often related to 'the Jews'.

Anyway, it's pretty clear that there is a strong desire to make the Poles into the next Ukrainians when the Ukraine meat supply is finally exhausted.  And I'm pretty sure that (((they))) will be able to pull it off given the mental conditioning of the goyim in that area and the vice-like lock on the 'Collective West' political apparatus.  If the Russians mysteriously leave the Odessa area alone and support it's governance under the 'rightful owners', the 'pale of settlement' could again stretch from Baltic to the Black sea.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 08:31:47 AM

Anyway, it's pretty clear that there is a strong desire to make the Poles into the next Ukrainians when the Ukraine meat supply is finally exhausted.

Apart from the Hebrew-phobia, I thank you for being so clear about it. There is, as you say, a strong interest in attacking Poland ... by Putin and that is why the Polish would rather help Ukraine than getting close to such a bullying neighbour.

However I think that Polish are correctly informed, if Putin wins the war, then is their turn, and so is the rest of central Europe. As said many times, countries have interests and there is no doubt about the common interest this time:

- best option: the RF fails to achieve any significant landgrab, including failing to secure a "landbridge" to Crimea. The RF army suffers loses to the point that they cannot be a problem for the neighbours for the next 25 years. Ukraine gets the means to defend their borders and enters into a commercial agreement with Europe and possibly the US of whatever kind.

- Second best: the RF fails to landgrab anything, although it remains a problem.

nathan_tek

Activity: 248
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 10:41:56 AM

I read somewhere that Russians had to attack the Ukraine to stop the war inside their country.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 11:28:59 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2023, 12:39:51 PM by tvbcof

Anyway, it's pretty clear that there is a strong desire to make the Poles into the next Ukrainians when the Ukraine meat supply is finally exhausted.

Apart from the Hebrew-phobia, I thank you for being so clear about it.

Lol!  'Hebrews' or any other Semites have nothing to do with anything really.  This is Khazarian stuff from slightly East of Ukraine mostly (and 'nausea' != 'phobia'.)  The closest relation between these 'name-stealer' creeps and the 'Semites' is via Babylon, and that's why they use the Babylonian Talmud as their rather odious religious treatise (and make the 'Hebrews' use the same these days.)

There is, as you say, a strong interest in attacking Poland ... by Putin and that is why the Polish would rather help Ukraine than getting close to such a bullying neighbour.

There is a strong interest among the Khazarian mafia types who own the cabinet of the U.S. (and pretty much every other aspect of that and many other 'Western' countries) to get the Poles to commit ethnic suicide ('death by Russian'.)  Not necessarily the Russians, but they do probably have the resolve to do what they gotta do if pushed into a corner, and that's obviously the design goal of Ziocons running this thing.

Now it remains as much of a question as ever in my mind how much he Russian deep-state may be in bed with the Western Ziocons.  Russia was wiped out 100 years ago by the Bosheviks (who were strongly 'Jewish' in character) and when they broke out of Soviet communism 30 years ago the same folks seem to have taken most of the loot.  Surprise, surprise.  It would be foolish to assume that this group don't maintain a pretty damn big hand in the operations of the Russian state to this day.

Beyond that, the Western Ziocons have been very careful and rather skillful in stringing the Ukroids along to their doom (and preserving Russian life) with 'game changer' after game changer which is always too little to late to make much of a difference.

I'm saying that if the Ziocons can play the Ukrainian goyim the way they did then it's highly likely that they could do the same and probably worse to the Polaks.

In the interest of 'credit where credit is due', I'll again state that the Russians have prosecuted this war/action with a laudable amount of honor and dignity.  If that is an artifact of 'Christian Values' or whatever they might actually one day get credit for 'saving the world' against the down-right satanic forces at work against everyone and take a pretty high position in the leadership of a multi-polar world because of it.  If they are playing a part in a 'Jewish' scam of globalization or their end-times Kabbalah inspired fever-dreams, hopefully not (and hopefully their nation is torn apart in a civil war which the good guys end up winning.)

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 05:22:49 PM

Apart from the Hebrew-phobia, I thank you for being so clear about it.

Lol!  'Hebrews' or any other Semites have nothing to do with anything really.  This is Khazarian stuff from slightly East of Ukraine mostly (and 'nausea' != 'phobia'.)  The closest relation between these 'name-stealer' creeps and the 'Semites' is via Babylon, and that's why they use the Babylonian Talmud as their rather odious religious treatise (and make the 'Hebrews' use the same these days.)

There is, as you say, a strong interest in attacking Poland ... by Putin and that is why the Polish would rather help Ukraine than getting close to such a bullying neighbour.

There is a strong interest among the Khazarian mafia types who own the cabinet of the U.S. (and pretty much every other aspect of that and many other 'Western' countries) to get the Poles to commit ethnic suicide ('death by Russian'.)  Not necessarily the Russians, but they do probably have the resolve to do what they gotta do if pushed into a corner, and that's obviously the design goal of Ziocons running this thing.

Now it remains as much of a question as ever in my mind how much he Russian deep-state may be in bed with the Western Ziocons.  Russia was wiped out 100 years ago by the Bosheviks (who were strongly 'Jewish' in character) and when they broke out of Soviet communism 30 years ago the same folks seem to have taken most of the loot.  Surprise, surprise.  It would be foolish to assume that this group don't maintain a pretty damn big hand in the operations of the Russian state to this day.

Beyond that, the Western Ziocons have been very careful and rather skillful in stringing the Ukroids along to their doom (and preserving Russian life) with 'game changer' after game changer which is always too little to late to make much of a difference.

I'm saying that if the Ziocons can play the Ukrainian goyim the way they did then it's highly likely that they could do the same and probably worse to the Polaks.

In the interest of 'credit where credit is due', I'll again state that the Russians have prosecuted this war/action with a laudable amount of honor and dignity.  If that is an artifact of 'Christian Values' or whatever they might actually one day get credit for 'saving the world' against the down-right satanic forces at work against everyone and take a pretty high position in the leadership of a multi-polar world because of it.  If they are playing a part in a 'Jewish' scam of globalization or their end-times Kabbalah inspired fever-dreams, hopefully not (and hopefully their nation is torn apart in a civil war which the good guys end up winning.)

Somehow in your world a "Jew" is not the same as a "Hebrew". Interesting. Not that I am surprised... you got worse things going on on the top floor.

Regarding HIMARsing a Dam, it could cause some damage, but nothing like what we have seen. A dam, particular a non=gravity dam are the closest thing to a  bunker that you can find out there, except perhaps a nuclear reactor outer building. It is all armour and concrete to the strongest specifications, built to last centuries.

On this one, I am not taking anything for granted, even if it looks like RF modus operandi, but the damage we have seen is not just the gates and the explosion, and I am not going to pretend to analyse a blast in the night with a low-res camera, does not seem, at glance, artillery. It is just too strong, to well placed.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 07:12:48 PM
Merited by swogerino (1)

That's why Russians are now saying that they did not blow it up because they made a mistake. They drowned their own people who were stationed along the banks of the river and damaged the power and water supplies to their own, occupied land. Land that they were supposed to protect from nazis. Now they're going to blame the Ukrainians just like they did with that downed Malaysian flight.

And here's how the protection is going. Russians will come to liberate you with tanks, rape your women, kill your dogs, murder men in cold blood, steal your cars and washing machines, drink all your alcohol and then blow up a dam or a nuclear power plant and destroy what's left. If I were to find myself under the protection of RF, I'd pack my bags and run West.

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 07:44:10 PM

Meanwhile, the Ukrainian counter-offensive that has not yet begun seems to be going badly. Lots of casualties in manpower and armor (including a few Leopards) and little progress in moving forward. There is no air support and there are very few drones in the skies above the front line (Russian electronic warfare probably works well). There is no stampede, and attack helicopters shoot columns of armored vehicles like in a shooting range. Crimea cannot be won back in this way, Ukraine needs to try harder.

And here's how the protection is going. Russians will come to liberate you with tanks, rape your women, kill your dogs, murder men in cold blood, steal your cars and washing machines, drink all your alcohol and then blow up a dam or a nuclear power plant and destroy what's left. If I were to find myself under the protection of RF, I'd pack my bags and run West.
You forgot about trophy toilets and asphalt, without them the picture would be incomplete.

swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 08:31:31 AM
Merited by coolcoinz (1)

Meanwhile, the Ukrainian counter-offensive that has not yet begun seems to be going badly. Lots of casualties in manpower and armor (including a few Leopards) and little progress in moving forward. There is no air support and there are very few drones in the skies above the front line (Russian electronic warfare probably works well). There is no stampede, and attack helicopters shoot columns of armored vehicles like in a shooting range. Crimea cannot be won back in this way, Ukraine needs to try harder.

You forgot about trophy toilets and asphalt, without them the picture would be incomplete.

Who said Ukraine counteroffensive is in Crimea mate.Don't you read the news,it is elsewhere but as president Zelensky says,no details will be provided except that they are seeing good results from heavy fighting in Donetsk and somewhere else.I am giving you a hint anyway so you can pass it on to the Russian commanders if they don't read this forum  Grin and that is that Crimea will be the last territory to be restored to Ukraine after heavy fighting.They also have intercepted a call that clearly shows that Russia had blown the dam at Nova Khakova,unthinkable terror move but that is what Russia is nowadays.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: