May 04, 2024, 06:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59130 times)
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 05:32:10 PM

Full time Netherlands 3-1 USA.Netherlands won by 3-1 goals against USA.It is big victory fro Netherlands in this world cup.First match Netherlands won in round of 16.But USA played very well than Netherlands. USA got many chances but they didn’t success. Big congratulation for Netherlands to qualify in next round. Netherlands fans are very happy with their big victory.
The USA team have shown some unprecedented incident in the world cup where one of their players went on injury and since then USA has not been able to fill the space of the player, so that position has been open all the while and the Netherlands, team took advantage, now that the USA is sent home from the world cup the Netherlands have a better chance now this season but let see what the result of their next match will be.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 05:33:37 PM

The Netherlands beat the USA in a big way. The Netherlands played aggressively from the start. In fact, the Netherlands team is much better than the USA. Congratulations to the Netherlands for securing victory in the Round of Sixteen.

Actually USA wasn't that bad, but Netherlands proved they are more capable of getting results. When we look at the positions in the match, it was a balanced match, no one would be surprised if USA won the game. We can say that Oranges passed the tour with the experience. Netherlands' wings worked very well, Dumfries and Blind played great. Memphis also did what was expected of him and played a good game. USA needs a little more experience, they have a young squad. Haji Wright's goal was interesting. Congratulations to the Netherlands.

I am glad the Netherlands is through and it will be interesting to see how far they can get. As you mention, the USA didn't play bad at all and had more shots on target than the Netherlands (8 vs 6) but all in all, I think the Netherlands deserved the win.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 05:35:35 PM

Round of 16 in my opinion it seems that there will be no surprising results that might occur, of the 8 matches that there were not a single match that really saw two strong countries bringing together, I personally lean towards countries like the Netherlands, Argentina, France, Brazil, England, Spain , Portugal and maybe Japan will continue to the next round, maybe an exciting match will occur in the top 8 later and that's why I don't want to miss the matches in the top 8 until the final later.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 05:41:38 PM

The Netherlands beat the USA in a big way. The Netherlands played aggressively from the start. In fact, the Netherlands team is much better than the USA. Congratulations to the Netherlands for securing victory in the Round of Sixteen.
Actually USA wasn't that bad, but Netherlands proved they are more capable of getting results. When we look at the positions in the match, it was a balanced match, no one would be surprised if USA won the game. We can say that Oranges passed the tour with the experience. Netherlands' wings worked very well, Dumfries and Blind played great. Memphis also did what was expected of him and played a good game. USA needs a little more experience, they have a young squad. Haji Wright's goal was interesting. Congratulations to the Netherlands.
I am glad the Netherlands is through and it will be interesting to see how far they can get. As you mention, the USA didn't play bad at all and had more shots on target than the Netherlands (8 vs 6) but all in all, I think the Netherlands deserved the win.

I would say that the Netherlands is one of the most deserving teams to win this year's World Cup. They played well on the group stage. Even today their performance against the USA was very good. If the Argentina team can win against Australia today, then the Netherlands will face the Argentina team in the quarter-finals. This is going to be one of the most competitive matches of the World Cup.

okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 05:48:53 PM

I would say that the Netherlands is one of the most deserving teams to win this year's World Cup. They played well on the group stage. Even today their performance against the USA was very good. If the Argentina team can win against Australia today, then the Netherlands will face the Argentina team in the quarter-finals. This is going to be one of the most competitive matches of the World Cup.

I agree with you. Netherland team could win the world cup. The team is yet to be beaten. Is it possible for argentina to defeat their opponent the same way?
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 05:51:20 PM

~snip~
The Netherlands and Argentina may be the favorites, but very difficult matches await them, and this world championship has shown that anything is possible.
No, I'm not even looking at them at the moment. I have more faith in Brazil, or France. But they have to kill each other in the quarter finals later. Yes maybe some say it's final too early. That's just my prediction, I don't know either. But there are always lots of surprises later. Let's see. But right now I'm hoping for Brazil to win, I hope Neymar gets well soon and can play in the round of 16.
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1250

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 05:54:51 PM

The last 16 round started today. We watched the Netherlands-USA match as the first match.  Both teams played a balanced game. Although the Netherlands scored the goals, the USA didn't play badly either.  Closing the first half 2-0 ahead, hollamda entered the halftime in high spirits. At the beginning of the second half, the USA increased the pressure and found the goal too late. It was time for the USA to be eliminated after conceding a goal 5 minutes after scoring.
The next match will be played between Argentina and Australia. I expect Argentina to get a comfortable win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 05:55:41 PM

Full time Netherlands 3-1 USA.Netherlands won by 3-1 goals against USA.It is big victory fro Netherlands in this world cup.First match Netherlands won in round of 16.But USA played very well than Netherlands. USA got many chances but they didn’t success. Big congratulation for Netherlands to qualify in next round.Netherlands fans are very happy with their big victory.
The Netherlands became the first team to qualify for the last 8 of the world cup this year. I think the possession of the ball was almost even between the Netherlands and the USA, which the USA should have dominated because they were in a losing position. 58% ball possession for USA in a losing position is not something of value, especially with the addition of the number of goals for the Netherlands in the 81st minute. Unlike the Netherlands who play with a defensive system, because they have won 2-0 since the first half started. We also compare shots on target and shots off target taken by the two teams.

Soon we will see between Argentina vs Australia and France vs Poland. My estimate, Argentina and France will qualify for the next round. But I hope Australia will win this game.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 06:04:55 PM

The last 16 round started today. We watched the Netherlands-USA match as the first match.  Both teams played a balanced game. Although the Netherlands scored the goals, the USA didn't play badly either.  Closing the first half 2-0 ahead, hollamda entered the halftime in high spirits. At the beginning of the second half, the USA increased the pressure and found the goal too late. It was time for the USA to be eliminated after conceding a goal 5 minutes after scoring.
The next match will be played between Argentina and Australia. I expect Argentina to get a comfortable win.
The US always finds good opportunities but the finishing is still not good and often the Dutch defender holds it back so indeed what I see in this match the US strikers are still not satisfied with their game, they are not as aggressive as the Netherlands, even though statistically they are different and the Netherlands can be beaten say they will win at the previous prediction, so don't be surprised if the US loses 3-1 because their game doesn't work too hard to continue to insist on attacking, but the game is quite slow.

Argentina and Australia it is clear that we will choose Argentina as the winner and will meet the Netherlands in the top 8 later, this is only a guess that can be predicted correctly even though we believe the game of football can change the results that we did not expect, but I think Argentina will better than Australia.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vvikkass

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 06:05:06 PM

The Netherlands became the first team to qualify for the last 8 of the world cup this year. I think the possession of the ball was almost even between the Netherlands and the USA, which the USA should have dominated because they were in a losing position. 58% ball possession for USA in a losing position is not something of value, especially with the addition of the number of goals for the Netherlands in the 81st minute. Unlike the Netherlands who play with a defensive system, because they have won 2-0 since the first half started. We also compare shots on target and shots off target taken by the two teams.

Soon we will see between Argentina vs Australia and France vs Poland. My estimate, Argentina and France will qualify for the next round. But I hope Australia will win this game.

Majority of times ball was in possession of USA but they didn't made any effective move that can threat Netherlands defense. Netherland on the other hand made few moves which were effective and that resulted in 3 goals. The result of USA vs Netherlands match was very much expected. It will be interesting to see who will win in Poland vs france match.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 06:05:18 PM

USA may have lost but I feel like it could have easily gone the other way. I’m still proud of their performance and think this showed that they’re one of the top teams in the world. Global competition keeps getting more and more even and the US showed that this year alongside other teams upsetting their opponents. I think a World Cup win for the US isn’t too far off in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 06:05:41 PM

Netherland become the first team pass to quarter final after beating USA 3-1, few hours later waiting for which one team between Argentina and Australia become the opponent for Netherland at quarter final. Last match Netherland vs USA seems not excited yet because easy for Netherland easy lead 2-0 at first half before one goal adding at second half, although USA scored one goals on second half but not enough for beating Netherland.
Waiting match Argentina vs Australia I think many fans expected with Lionel Messi can bring his national team lead to quarter final, I standing with Asian national team Australia can talk more in the World Cup.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 06:06:39 PM

I agree with you. Netherland team could win the world cup. The team is yet to be beaten. Is it possible for argentina to defeat their opponent the same way?

Netherland was good but to win the world cup is another story. There are far better team out there compared to Netherland and Im not convinced that they are going to be top 4 though as it gets tougher at top 8. Aside from that, if you actually check the statistic then you would notice that USA was gettng better ball possession compared to Netherland

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 06:09:30 PM

USA may have lost but I feel like it could have easily gone the other way. I’m still proud of their performance and think this showed that they’re one of the top teams in the world. Global competition keeps getting more and more even and the US showed that this year alongside other teams upsetting their opponents. I think a World Cup win for the US isn’t too far off in the future.
Yes, their struggle deserves appreciation because I saw them lose, not because their game was bad. We saw their struggle in the second half, who kept trying to get goals to equalize. That hope was opened when they reduced the goal through the goal they created in the 76th minute, but the Netherlands was too tough to come back 5 minutes after the goal created by the United States.

bitcampaign

Activity: 1764
Merit: 268

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 06:12:49 PM

at least their struggle was not in vain to be part of the top 16 in the world cup, because not all countries passed the world cup group and entered the top 16, but this is where we see that the Netherlands is superior to the United States and the United States must admit defeat gracefully and gave dutch road to top 8

coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 06:12:58 PM

Full time Netherlands 3-1 USA.Netherlands won by 3-1 goals against USA.It is big victory fro Netherlands in this world cup.First match Netherlands won in round of 16.But USA played very well than Netherlands. USA got many chances but they didn’t success. Big congratulation for Netherlands to qualify in next round.Netherlands fans are very happy with their big victory.
less then one hour left Argentina vs Australia match will be start . It's going to be a great game.  Although everyone is predicting that Argentina will win but on the other hand Australia is also a good team so they cannot be ruled out for winning . The team that loses the current match will be eliminated from the next stage . So all the teams are trying to win now

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 06:16:42 PM

less then one hour left Argentina vs Australia match will be start . It's going to be a great game.  Although everyone is predicting that Argentina will win but on the other hand Australia is also a good team so they cannot be ruled out for winning . The team that loses the current match will be eliminated from the next stage . So all the teams are trying to win now
anything can happen where there is Camron beating Brazil - Saudi beating Argentina
everything is expected.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 06:19:36 PM

Yes, their struggle deserves appreciation because I saw them lose, not because their game was bad. We saw their struggle in the second half, who kept trying to get goals to equalize. That hope was opened when they reduced the goal through the goal they created in the 76th minute, but the Netherlands was too tough to come back 5 minutes after the goal created by the United States.
Netherlands beats USA to move to quarterfinal - The Netherlands has reached 3 finals have never won. Good luck to the Netherlands

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 06:28:58 PM

correct - Aus and Argentia supporter are all charged up
I was watching the news and Aus supported want a Saudi spirit in their player so they can win against Argentina

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 06:32:45 PM

Netherland become the first team pass to quarter final after beating USA 3-1, few hours later waiting for which one team between Argentina and Australia become the opponent for Netherland at quarter final. Last match Netherland vs USA seems not excited yet because easy for Netherland easy lead 2-0 at first half before one goal adding at second half, although USA scored one goals on second half but not enough for beating Netherland.
Waiting match Argentina vs Australia I think many fans expected with Lionel Messi can bring his national team lead to quarter final, I standing with Asian national team Australia can talk more in the World Cup.
The Netherlands didn't miss a chance to quickly take the lead and put them at ease in the second half. And that made it difficult for the United States to turn things around, even though they had reduced the gap, the Netherlands did not have to wait long to bring the goal margin back to 2.
Hopefully it will be an interesting game and Australia will make things difficult for Argentina. Because, if we look at the quality of the two countries, we will see a significant difference, this is what makes Argentina a lot superior to win this match easily.
The Netherlands will wait for who will win the match between Argentina vs Australia to be their opponent. Argentina will be an even match for them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: